1 hour ago, Narue said:

That's actually good information, because others have reported that and I haven't been able to reproduce it. Were you still in battle at the time, or perhaps just coming out of battle when the fight music was still going? There may be a timing issue where I need to restrict labor to outside of combat.

i was out of combat at the time, no combat music. i was in the process of salvaging their bodies and looting urns, no one was around, so it just happened. so other than the fact that it was right after a "battle", there really wasn't anything else that caught my eye that was unusual, that could have been a potential catalyst or a trigger. and i'm usually good with small details too, given i worked as a QA for over 10 years lol. but yeah, nothing out of the ordinary at all. i'll try and list whatever details i can now in case they do help, but most i already stated

3BBB body / physics

PC was dressed

normal game music

was mostly stationary, moving slightly from urn to Draugr bodies which were close together

was in 3rd person

my weapon was a sword, and it was unsheathed still now that i think about it)

left hand was magic (flames)

was only wearing a DD collar, no other restraints of any type

no followers

bodymorph set in MCM

labour set to 30 seconds

baby option

random origin

not using MME (i'd deleted it by that point)

had the body morph option in Cursed Loot turned on for belly at max 0.5

no other morph was active (i don't use SLIF)

hmmm the clothes i had on were the GR sexy armor mod from Nexus (the one that re-does all the game armors into a bit more revealing ones, if that makes a difference)

that's all i can think of. probably useless but maybe something in there would be common with the other reports you mentioned.

btw, are there any actual labour animations at all ? what did you think of adding labour pains and water breaking events / animations ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 10:15 AM, Rocketman142 said:

Is anyone else's Fertility Mode working for SLIF, or am I the only one having issues? Inflation works fine when setting the inflation options to use bodymorphs however nothing happens with SLIF. All of my other SLIF mods work fine though.

I noticed this mod does not work with SLIF during a test yesterday. No belly morph in my 3BBB morph female (though it works when pulling the sliders in Racemenu). I also spotted the Bug report with a suggested fix on Nexus.

Narue - please could you check it out? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nefertoottoot said:

I know its been a while but out of hope that you are still very active, I was wondering if there was a way I could use this mod as my player character is a female but also impregnate my female follower? I've been looking but I'm not sure how I can do this. 

Thanks a ton 

Not sure but if you turn on Female cum in Sexlab it could work.

But as I did say, not sure some other may know better then me about it.

17 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I noticed this mod does not work with SLIF during a test yesterday. No belly morph in my 3BBB morph female (though it works when pulling the sliders in Racemenu). I also spotted the Bug report with a suggested fix on Nexus.

Yeah I saw the same bug report and tried fixing it myself but I failed to do so. Hopefully Narue fixes it.

On 11/9/2020 at 7:47 AM, Nefertoottoot said:

I know its been a while but out of hope that you are still very active, I was wondering if there was a way I could use this mod as my player character is a female but also impregnate my female follower? I've been looking but I'm not sure how I can do this. 

Thanks a ton 

target them use debug should be add sperm etc force ovulation impregnate

On 11/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, Bluegunk said:

On 11/9/2020 at 9:55 AM, Rocketman142 said:

Yeah I saw the same bug report and tried fixing it myself but I failed to do so. Hopefully Narue fixes it.

The problem is not Narues mod and bodymorph is working fine (i've now tested three different body presets (see post #2) and it always worked). 

Spoiler

2052719344_AylisPreg.jpg.215bf2bf290a8af713e581e644e74d80.jpg

Maybe you're missing a prerequisite or have a hidden conflict.

Btw. someone told me that SLIF isn't being developed further (aka no patches). So why even use it for this mod if another option works?

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

The problem is not Narues mod and bodymorph is working fine (i've now tested three different body presets (see post #2) and it always worked). 

Reveal hidden contents

2052719344_AylisPreg.jpg.215bf2bf290a8af713e581e644e74d80.jpg

Maybe you're missing a prerequisite or have a hidden conflict.

Btw. someone told me that SLIF isn't being developed further (aka no patches). So why even use it for this mod if another option works?

I decided to unistall SLIF because it was giving me other problems unrelated to Fertility mode, it's all good now.

I have a couple of mods requiring SLIF so I can't uninstall.  

Indeed, there is a slight problem with Fertility Mode and SLIF from version 3.x and the solution is known, If I may quote from the mod's Nexus bug thread (page 2) as suggested by @alandtse:

Spoiler

It looks like slif_belly and slif_breast are intended for the inflate API and not the morph API. Looking at a couple example .jsons for SLIF, it looks like slif_belly and slif_breast are found in the list.json under stringList->convert_key. The only function in SLIF to process those keys are the ConvertToNode function which appears limited to the SLIF_Main inflate path. The morph path is in SLIF_Morph and SLIF_Morph_Util and there is no use of ConvertToNode in that path. The API documentation isn't completely clear https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/2043-sexlab-inflation-framework-documentation/ but you'll notice the only use in the page is for inflate.

That said, it appears you at one point had the correct morphNames ( "PregnancyBelly", "BreastsSH" and "BreastsNewSH") and changed them to slif_belly and slif_breast per this suggestion. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6093518-fertility-mode/?view=findpost&p=77986528

I converted them back in my system and changes now properly appear. I tested it by adding additional debug flags within _jsw_bb_utility to confirm which morph path was being used and got consistent results switching between bodymorph and slif.

If you're concerned about background compatibility I think you can probably just add the morphNames instead of removing slif_belly/slif_breast.

So I hope Narue (or someone) will be able to create a patch for those who wish to use SLIF? It's beyond my skill set. ?

6 hours ago, RMCW said:

Not sure if I am having a different problem with SLIF to other people.

When using SLIF for inflation, notification shows that SLIF has registered for inflation from fertility mode but it never appears in the list and no inflation.

Anyone else get this issue?

Thanks.

Not that it works well with other mods atm but did you check under the morph mode of inflation? You see theres 2 ways or lists in which SLIF assigns mods one is the default and one is something like a morph modus or something. If you go to your values and sliders where you can click the mod drop down and see all the mods that SLIF registers, at the top of that column or one of them you can change from 'default' to 'morph'. Fertility should show up under mods after switching to that list. Now thats all I know- Im not sure why it doesnt follow the same schema as other mods and I dont know (but doubt) if it plays well between them due to the fact that you can balance the usage of most other mods under default with an inflation equation but for morph you cannot. So it seems to me they are two separate equations and thus completely defeat the purpose of having SLIF in the first place. If memory serves I think Baka's FHU also falls under this morph category. Anyone with more knowledge on the topic please speak up as I only trip my way through SLIF config lmao

8 hours ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

i have a question.......the mod options permit to activate pregnancy with animal, is there a way for my char to birth a child of the same race as her parter? i mean if my char get pregnant with a wolf is there an option to let my char birth a wolf?

I pretty sure that giving birth to animals isn't a feature yet. 

I have some suggestions

-The player's movement speed could be slowed as the pregnancy progresses until it becomes a full on waddle

- A compatibility patch for needs mods so that the player becomes more hungry and/or tired depending on the pregnancy stage they are in. e.g. in the first trimester they become more tired while the second they have more energy but need more food and then in third they have a far greater need for food and rest.

- The player could also be woken up by kicking or aches while trying to sleep especially in the later stages.

- Some actual symptoms in the first trimester in the form of Debuffs such as morning sickness, dizziness and breast tenderness. Then more Debuffs throughout the other trimesters such as back pain, swollen feet and change of posture. Kicks and movements could start off weak and infrequent but become stronger and more regular as the pregnancy progresses. With this there could also be a feature to take off the tracking mode and only reply on symptoms that the character might show.

- A spell or power perhaps with animations that allows the character to interact with the fetus or belly in various way. For instance having the character put her hand on, feel or rub her belly to see if she can feel the baby's movements or its position in the womb. I wonder if there could be a way to show movements on the player's belly as well. If there player has a partner they could also interact with the players belly or vice versa

- Have an item representing the fetus that increases in weight as the pregnancy progresses like in the Morrowind romance mod

I know some of these ideas sound like they would turn Skyrim into something more akin to the Sims but I think they could add some more depth to the mod.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:48 PM, DJShamrock said:

Not that it works well with other mods atm but did you check under the morph mode of inflation?

Yeah it was there, thanks. Doesn't do anything for my body and not sure how that is even supposed to work. I just patched it, swapping it over to SLIF_inflate instead and that's working fine for me. You need to set belly scale to 10x for it to use reasonable values.

It's just a tiny edit, I'll upload it here if you want it too:

REMOVED HAD A BUG UPDATED VERSION LINKED BELOW:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87202-fertility-mode/?do=findComment&comment=3226348 

@Narue Can you give us any explanation for why morph modus instead of inflate? For mods like SL Disparity it really needs to be on the SLIF inflate, but there may be a reason you didn't want to do that? For me this mod is clearly best option for pregnancy so thanks for sharing your work!

On 11/14/2020 at 6:52 PM, DJShamrock said:

The problems with SLIF however only started after Fertility 3.x and for those of us that use multiple inflation mods (like half a dozen) and given FM has no options for adjusting size at all it is indeed a problem.

Actually Fertility Mode does give you the option to adjust inflation. It's on the right side of the settings menu. It automatically starts at maximum belly inflation (1 is max, which looks like you're carry multiple children by end of 3rd Trimester) you can scale it down by increments of .1.