Just a quick question about the body meshes.  It seems that since Lydia and I started tranforming, it switched our body meshes to something with smaller breasts.  Furthermore, I'm not seeing any of the swelling breast or butt mechanics.  It could just be we aren't far enough along, but maybe I forgot something or did something wrong?  Thanks all.

54 minutes ago, Angelborn07 said:

body meshes to something with smaller breasts. 

At stage 1 you get set to 0 weight, so if your bodyslide build has smaller chest at weight 0 this is what you would be seeing

55 minutes ago, Angelborn07 said:

I'm not seeing any of the swelling breast or butt mechanics

These trigger of the mutations when gained.

Curvey - add's the belly and butt scale

permenantly pregenant - extra belly scale

uneven breast's - < this

slim arm's - changes the arm morphs

47 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

At stage 1 you get set to 0 weight, so if your bodyslide build has smaller chest at weight 0 this is what you would be seeing

These trigger of the mutations when gained.

Curvey - add's the belly and butt scale

permenantly pregenant - extra belly scale

uneven breast's - < this

slim arm's - changes the arm morphs

Ah, so I'm just an impatient a-hole.  Wondered if that might be it.  Make me sad that it resets the mesh to 0 weight, means that if I have Neisa join the herd, bye bye beautiful ta-ta's...

Might still be worth it...

Another thing, I'm trying to get Lydia to auto use milk pumps, but she seems reluctant, any advice?  We are all in the MME Dungeon home if that helps.

Thanks again.

thanks you to FalloutGarmonija and laurous for replying to my previous question.

i have one more do you have to escape during enslaved cow or can you stay with the bandits if so how do you do that?

6 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

Just a quick question about the body meshes.  It seems that since Lydia and I started tranforming, it switched our body meshes to something with smaller breasts.  Furthermore, I'm not seeing any of the swelling breast or butt mechanics.  It could just be we aren't far enough along, but maybe I forgot something or did something wrong?  Thanks all.

Regarding the breast swelling:
Depending on the body you use the default scaling by maid lvl and milk amount is not noticeable, especially on a low bodyweight (10% on small breasts is much less then 10% on some melons). If you activate debug on MME mcm menu you can use the tab debug milkmaid to fine-tune the scaling on every single actor. So if you got a strong Lydia, leave it on default and set only for your PC. In my case I changed the values on my 0.33 bodyweight to ~.3 for level and milk (or something like that, from originally .05 and .07), but as mentioned it depends on your body(slide) preset. Also be sure there is scaling set in debug milkmaid, as sometimes it was bugged for me and all scaling was set to 0 on the specific maid, while the normal settings were not.

Regarding the butt mechanics:

About what mechanics are you talking about? The dynamic bodyweight, the butt mods by mutation or Milk Addict's butt-scaling on lactacid addiction?

Regarding scaling in general:

If you have problems with scaling - while using a compatible body - it is in my experience often caused by problems with the papyrus engine. Sometimes you can get around some issues, by playing around with slif or mod settings, but it will not be stable or functioning as intended. Then, when you get rid of problematic mods all scaling just magically works out of the box, with no tweaks or settings required.

4 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

Ah, so I'm just an impatient a-hole.  Wondered if that might be it.  Make me sad that it resets the mesh to 0 weight, means that if I have Neisa join the herd, bye bye beautiful ta-ta's...

Might still be worth it...

Another thing, I'm trying to get Lydia to auto use milk pumps, but she seems reluctant, any advice?  We are all in the MME Dungeon home if that helps.

Thanks again.

You must have the MME milk-pump sandbox beheaviour installed, but every AI overhaul could mess with it (place MME.esp lower then AI overhauls) and so could an overloaded script-engine!

It is a real flaw that you cannot deactivate BAC for NPC or at least deactivate certain features by actor base; player-only would be so much more cleaner, faster and more realistic (in terms of being a rare and god-given and mystical mutation - the DOVAHCOW xD). Wth you cannot have normal MME milkmaids anymore?

BAC is sadly still alpha, but it works and it's fun, if you know your console commands ?. Click Paul (or the cat in Riften) and "move to player", being the most important one :P.

Sweet, I actually figured out how to save the ta-ta's from the zero weight reduction using Bodyslide.  For future reference, you have to transfer the heavy weights from the right side on Bodyslide to the left low weights by using the arrow button at the bottom of the weights list.  The arrow pointing left.  Then, with build meshes checked, build the CBBE body, and afterwords batch build your outfits.  Just putting this here for any other newbies out there running into the same issue.  Using this, I should also be able protect Neisa's magnanimous mammorys.  Now she really will have a reason for producing all that milk...

4 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Regarding the breast swelling:
Depending on the body you use the default scaling by maid lvl and milk amount is not noticeable, especially on a low bodyweight (10% on small breasts is much less then 10% on some melons). If you activate debug on MME mcm menu you can use the tab debug milkmaid to fine-tune the scaling on every single actor. So if you got a strong Lydia, leave it on default and set only for your PC. In my case I changed the values on my 0.33 bodyweight to ~.3 for level and milk (or something like that, from originally .05 and .07), but as mentioned it depends on your body(slide) preset. Also be sure there is scaling set in debug milkmaid, as sometimes it was bugged for me and all scaling was set to 0 on the specific maid, while the normal settings were not.

Regarding the butt mechanics:

About what mechanics are you talking about? The dynamic bodyweight, the butt mods by mutation or Milk Addict's butt-scaling on lactacid addiction?

Regarding scaling in general:

If you have problems with scaling - while using a compatible body - it is in my experience often caused by problems with the papyrus engine. Sometimes you can get around some issues, by playing around with slif or mod settings, but it will not be stable or functioning as intended. Then, when you get rid of problematic mods all scaling just magically works out of the box, with no tweaks or settings required.

You must have the MME milk-pump sandbox beheaviour installed, but every AI overhaul could mess with it (place MME.esp lower then AI overhauls) and so could an overloaded script-engine!

It is a real flaw that you cannot deactivate BAC for NPC or at least deactivate certain features by actor base; player-only would be so much more cleaner, faster and more realistic (in terms of being a rare and god-given and mystical mutation - the DOVAHCOW xD). Wth you cannot have normal MME milkmaids anymore?

BAC is sadly still alpha, but it works and it's fun, if you know your console commands ?. Click Paul (or the cat in Riften) and "move to player", being the most important one :P.

As for MME milk-pump sandbox behavior, I seem to recall that feature when installing, but I may have not used it because I was afraid of NPCs randomly using it and becoming a milkmaid.  Should I reinstall completely, or can I just reinstall and just merge the new parts with what is already there?  Thanks again for everyone's help.

Or where do I even get the milk-pump sandbox behavior?

24 minutes ago, Madness1 said:

guys is normal that my followers don't get the cow tats?(aka the fur and soon)

I believe that that is a later stage in the transformation.  Example, right now my PC is 7/26 into her transformation.  She has horns and ears, but just started to stand on tippy toes, which I think means she is developing hooves.  She still doesn't have fur yet.  So again, I think that in due time it will happen, just keep on milking!

1 hour ago, Angelborn07 said:

I believe that that is a later stage in the transformation.  Example, right now my PC is 7/26 into her transformation.  She has horns and ears, but just started to stand on tippy toes, which I think means she is developing hooves.  She still doesn't have fur yet.  So again, I think that in due time it will happen, just keep on milking!

yeah but going upt to level 15 scrolls the have tails and fully formed hoves and not evena  smidged of fur, hell even tried to iput the phase 9 tats manually wiht slave tats menu

5 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

As for MME milk-pump sandbox behavior, I seem to recall that feature when installing, but I may have not used it because I was afraid of NPCs randomly using it and becoming a milkmaid.  Should I reinstall completely, or can I just reinstall and just merge the new parts with what is already there?  Thanks again for everyone's help.

Or where do I even get the milk-pump sandbox behavior?

Anyone have any word on this yet?  Or am I still just a massive noob/idiot?

7 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

The option should appear in the FOMOD. Just clicking "reinstall" never got that to show up for me, so I usually just uninstalled and then re installed. 

So I tried reinstalling, selected the options in the FOMOD for everything I had before + the Sandbox patch, jump back into the game, and now the milk pumps don't work and the milking cuirass has turned into an invisibility cloak...

From my limited knowledge of modding Skyrim, I believe this means a broken pathway.  Any ideas on how to fix this easily?  Starting to think I have no business trying to tweak certain things in these mods without adult guidence...

im stuck on the unowned quest after i ask for the cowbell i get in the pillory and he comes out the screen blacks out and i have the bell on but the quest wont progress and his dialogue wont change it will just keep repeating, also side note i have to use mcm to get out of the pillory  

8 hours ago, grayedge said:

im stuck on the unowned quest after i ask for the cowbell i get in the pillory and he comes out the screen blacks out and i have the bell on but the quest wont progress and his dialogue wont change it will just keep repeating, also side note i have to use mcm to get out of the pillory  

So the next part of the quest doesn't come from him, you get approached by hunters again. Just give it some time and they should show. If you've already got the bell and the nose ring, this is the last chance to go on the "Enslaved Cow" path over the "owned by paul" path.

Spoiler

Which one you get depends on if you lose to the hunters or not.

8 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

So I tried reinstalling, selected the options in the FOMOD for everything I had before + the Sandbox patch, jump back into the game, and now the milk pumps don't work and the milking cuirass has turned into an invisibility cloak...

From my limited knowledge of modding Skyrim, I believe this means a broken pathway.  Any ideas on how to fix this easily?  Starting to think I have no business trying to tweak certain things in these mods without adult guidence...

Did you do a clean install of MME? You know, uninstall it and all mods that depend on it, then open up Skyrim, save your game without it, and then reinstall the mod? Usually doing that will keep you from horribly breaking something. I advise you also run LOOT, FNIS, and Bodyslide again, though that's more just a "best practice" kind of thing.

so i finished the unowned quest by becoming pauls, got ringed, belled branded and got the certificate, now i went to the milker of dragon's reach, aaand i been there for aloooong time, beside geting a breast expansion  thing nothign, also followers are cow tf 15 and no fur on them

18 minutes ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Did you do a clean install of MME? You know, uninstall it and all mods that depend on it, then open up Skyrim, save your game without it, and then reinstall the mod? Usually doing that will keep you from horribly breaking something. I advise you also run LOOT, FNIS, and Bodyslide again, though that's more just a "best practice" kind of thing.

I guess I didn't do a full clean install, didn't want to lose progress with certain things.  /sigh.  Guess there's no avoiding that.  I just hope that I can afterwards bring everything back to where I was at.  Thanks for the tip.  Now let's see if I don't screw it up even further...

2 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

I guess I didn't do a full clean install, didn't want to lose progress with certain things.  /sigh.  Guess there's no avoiding that.  I just hope that I can afterwards bring everything back to where I was at.  Thanks for the tip.  Now let's see if I don't screw it up even further...

Update, that did seem to fix it.  Now I just need to spend some time attempting to get back to where I was.  Hopefully I can keep from breaking it again...

4 hours ago, Angelborn07 said:

Update, that did seem to fix it.  Now I just need to spend some time attempting to get back to where I was.  Hopefully I can keep from breaking it again...

I'm really glad that fixed it for you! Always slightly hesitant to offer help for fear that my solutions won't work that time, haha. 

7 hours ago, Madness1 said:

so i finished the unowned quest by becoming pauls, got ringed, belled branded and got the certificate, now i went to the milker of dragon's reach, aaand i been there for aloooong time, beside geting a breast expansion  thing nothign, also followers are cow tf 15 and no fur on them

Yeah, the tats should have started appearing at tf 8/26 with fur around the hands and feet. By 15, you should have a considerable covering. I'd go and check your Slave Tats first, select your character there, and see if it displays you as having any tats. If not, then I'd go to the tats section on BAC's MCM and play around with fur settings there, then level your tf up again. See if that resets it.

Once again, thanks everyone for their help, it does seem to be working just as I wanted, so yay!  On a side note, this set of mods single-handedly derailed my playthrough, and pretty early into it too.  So much so that I am very tempted to write the story of it all.  Don't know if anyone would be interested in such a thing.  I may just write it down for myself.  You guys let me know if that sounds interesting and I may try and post it somewhere on here.  If that's even allowed...

Is there any way to hide or remove the collar? Delete the file, replace it with a blank (how?), anything? There are a lot of mods out there that use collars, and I'd rather not have the cow one on since it's completely cosmetic. 

13 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Yeah, the tats should have started appearing at tf 8/26 with fur around the hands and feet. By 15, you should have a considerable covering. I'd go and check your Slave Tats first, select your character there, and see if it displays you as having any tats. If not, then I'd go to the tats section on BAC's MCM and play around with fur settings there, then level your tf up again. See if that resets it.

And be sure that there a empty overlay slots left in Slave Tats or you will not get all tats! You can increase the limit in the racemenu nioveride.ini (LE) or in the skee64.ini (SE). But some tat-adding mods might still fill the slots up fast and there is a limit (I think it is 12 on body) and you may have to remove tats by hand (menu) before BAC can apply theirs sucessfully.

Just be aware of the possibilty that all slats are already taken!