2 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Tried this mod and deinstalled it a few minutes ago because I got annoyed because it did not work as intended.... Didn't read the whole 133 pages of the thread, but could it be that this is buggy as hell ? The task markers do not work or are not where the target is. One time I got 4 (!!!) Paul's - One on the right side of the stable, one on the left, one at the field on the other side of the street across the stable and the last one in Riverwood in front of the inn.... . 

The first part " who am I" worked fine with a few hiccups ( Paul was anywhere, but not where his marker was)and I got that quest finished. Paul making items worked only for the first. Got to sit in the stable and he made something for the hands. Second time the marker to sit was in the middle of the street in front of the stable. Nothing to sit there. Reloading or using older savegame did not change that behaviour. Used the the same place as before in the stable. Message "calm down" and waited two whole ingame days but nothing happened.  Weird was, that after some time sitting there was a message that the quest "Hammerheart" started and I should speak with Paul about items ?! But the quest was already in my quest list running.... It looks like there is something recursive that should not be.... Loaded savegame and pushed the char through intensive milking to get functioning hooves because nothing funny with permanently falling on your face. - After that with fully working hooves, cow lvl 20 asked Paul for item for legs, but same effect as before only no marker. Sat down, message "calm down" waited and again nothing happened. Paul is a lazy bastard. Walked through skyrim, leveled etc. but nothing else happened regarding hunters etc. I think hunters need a step in "Hammerheart" finished to appear. Tried different dialog options with Paul but it doesn't matter, he say he will do something and after "calm down" you can wait with no end in sight for something to happen.

But something else - not a bug, but things I think are stupid. First - the udders - sorry udders are the same as breasts, give the option to have a flat chested women with  udders or just one with breasts, not both. Not to forget the milking machines does not fit for udders and everything that comes out would be mixed with cum. I think best would be to remove the udders. Then the sound of the hooves is way to loud. Same for the bells ( I equipped them after decided to kill the mod, via console to test them) A small bell should be muted compared to a big bell. I think (in reality) that is a handicap for stealth. I left the mod as default and the body was hilarious. A belly bigger than the char's height. I think you should have the option to change the body in the MCM and not decide it by chance. Next the daedric prince - wrong person - should be Hircine the father of the half humans. A cure should be available. Could be with a task for Hircine, Stendarr (god of fairness) or Mara (god of commiseration) or Sheogorath or Clavicus Vile who could both give a cure with a handicap like spontanous transformation in a cow for an hour at any possible moment. Or it could be a cure with a condition, maybe at night a real cow and in daylight a milkmaid or - I think of Mara -  you are a normal milkmaid as long as you deliver every month x bottles of milk to a Mara shrine for the poor or you have to be a poor farmers cow for one day a week. A spontanous idea that shot through my head was that the cure by Hircine could be to join the companions, be a were that "overwrites" the cow and after that you can use the normal cure available for a were.

Typically the mod isn't that buggy. Sometimes theres hiccups here and there, but game breaking bugs are usually the result of conflicts, bad load order, or a lot of script heavy mods. At least this was the case in my experience. What version of the mod were you playing?

15 hours ago, FalloutGarmonija said:

Typically the mod isn't that buggy. Sometimes theres hiccups here and there, but game breaking bugs are usually the result of conflicts, bad load order, or a lot of script heavy mods. At least this was the case in my experience. What version of the mod were you playing?

Last version and only mme and milk addict and the requirements for the mods installed. Everything the last version. I used a new game and I work with ModOrganizer 2 so the game is clean of any other mods that were installed before. Not the buggy shit like Vortex that is not able to disable/deinstall a mod in a clean way if it's life depends on it. Used the integrated loot for load order and followed the install requirements about install order in the thread of each mod. When I check a mod I never worked with I will always use a clean install with only the mod, it's requirements and nothing else to be sure I can use it with other mods and that any errors with other mods are not problems of the mod but problems of incompatibilities I have to search for and fix. And in this mod I feel there is something inherent wrong with the mod. Just remember the dialog for Paul "Why you are still in Riverwood ? (Debug)" Answer "Because the modder is not able to find the error"  ?!!! And some answer "Will be implemented in a future version" There should be more work in fixing errors than in implementing new functions <- just my 2 cents.

6 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Last version and only mme and milk addict and the requirements for the mods installed. Everything the last version. I used a new game and I work with ModOrganizer 2 so the game is clean of any other mods that were installed before. Not the buggy shit like Vortex that is not able to disable/deinstall a mod in a clean way if it's life depends on it. Used the integrated loot for load order and followed the install requirements about install order in the thread of each mod. When I check a mod I never worked with I will always use a clean install with only the mod, it's requirements and nothing else to be sure I can use it with other mods and that any errors with other mods are not problems of the mod but problems of incompatibilities I have to search for and fix. And in this mod I feel there is something inherent wrong with the mod. Just remember the dialog for Paul "Why you are still in Riverwood ? (Debug)" Answer "Because the modder is not able to find the error"  ?!!! And some answer "Will be implemented in a future version" There should be more work in fixing errors than in implementing new functions <- just my 2 cents.

I agree with you 100%

17 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Huh.. that makes sense. No conflicts if its just the mod and its requirements. Also a good update focusing on bug fixes would be a good idea. In my experience with scripting, its better to just fix it before adding new things. Otherwise the additions are just being held up by duct tape and glue rather then solid, clean code. Maybe I'll reinstall Skyrim one of these days, and this mod. Write down a descriptive list of bugs to report and tag the the mod author.

On 3/2/2020 at 1:11 AM, FalloutGarmonija said:

Huh.. that makes sense. No conflicts if its just the mod and its requirements. Also a good update focusing on bug fixes would be a good idea. In my experience with scripting, its better to just fix it before adding new things. Otherwise the additions are just being held up by duct tape and glue rather then solid, clean code. Maybe I'll reinstall Skyrim one of these days, and this mod. Write down a descriptive list of bugs to report and tag the the mod author.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:25 AM, seanthiar said:

@skyrimfet I agree that some bug-fixing needs to be done. I'm happy to see the mod grow from the beginning, but since I can't even use the last update due to the broken quest line (which is now a significant portion of the mod). I've compiled some reported bugs in order of (IMO) descending importance.

1.) The Tats Pack: I don't know if this is to get around a file size limit, but even if it has to redirect to MEGA or something, it would be a less buggy setup to just have the one download file to install. Like a fifth of the "issues" users have brought up are just people who didn't install the Tats pack (see the two pages worth of "why is my skin blue" posts in this topic). I know that combining the two packs isn't hard to do, because I've done it myself to convert to SE. I understand keeping them apart for development, but they should be combined into one install folder for releases.

2.) Characters/Pathing: That line about "Why are you still in Riverwood?!" was funny when it appeared for debugging, but once I started seeing the "My mind" NPCs near Mandy's house, I knew that eventually there would have to be a rethink on how that functions.

• The hunter debug works well enough, I just wish there was an easier quest trigger than either waiting for despawn, or waiting for the reset. I can't tell with the most recent version (broken). Clarification of wait/spawn conditions for the hunters would help to brainstorm solution, as I can't really tell how it's done (the first time seems to be timed at 9PM after that stage of the quest is triggered), but the fact that I can open the round 2-3 dialogues with paul before the hunters return seems to break things, or signify broken things.
  • The "My Mind" NPCs could be invisible (I think Spank That Ass does this) or use a text box (like MME), as seeing Paul next to a hunter/orc really spoils the quest line ending a little (not that I don't know what's going to happen).
  • Having the Marc/Paul meeting hard timed can be mildly frustrating, but I can't think of a better way to do this. The fact that I can access Marc's betrayal dialogues as he's walking back, though, seems to be a larger problem. Maybe implement a location-based dialogue check (?
  • The Parade Scene uses some ZaZ/DD items that don't always work (particularly the Rope one I think) Using the Yoke would be more fitting.

3.) Animations/Events:

• Any Milker scene seems to have bugs with the hunters/boss/auction not starting, I think actually the opposite direction would be good here. Instead of it being event-based triggers, maybe trigger the 1st dialogue start, and then a few adjustable timers (1 timer that is just a "wait for slavetats" timer to allow it to catch up, and another for the milking events that let trapped time pass). That way even if the Milker event breaks, the quest can still progress.
  • The ZaZ 8.0+ compatibility of the most recent update is Definitely broken, the furniture doesn't want to spawn in.
  • MechSuit is a great idea, but the speed addition/reset needs to be worked on (ex. glitching to warp running).
  • Please turn down Paul's services time, 7 days is excessive (Watching him walk around and hammer on nothing afterward made me want to commit console command atrocities).

4.) Mutations/MCM

• Upping the total disabled mutations count (or making it somewhat user adjustable) would be nice, and help for testing (Still never saw the belly stretches mutation).
  • Double and triple check what categories everything fits under, because I think some of them might have Unseen mutation dependencies
  • I'd move around the MCM options. Like, the papyrus stuff and the installed mod check can be moved to the debug menu, and The Non-mutation related mod settings Could have separate submenus  (mooing, progression rate, comment frequency go in "Immersion", color, hooves, udders enabling, imaginary pregnancy size goes in "Visual", etc.)
  • Also, there are some redundancies in the MCM, like two places to disable Dirty Cow (which don't even appear to be connected?).

in the Enslaved cow - Enslaved cow quest you get captured and brought to the stop station but what do you do when you don't want to escape do you just stay there forever or do you eventually move on?

On 12/13/2017 at 6:00 AM, skyrimfet said:

i have many ideas and completly no time for it - i made many changes in other my mods and i need to close it.

about plans for being a cow (near):
- i want to change a little body parts changing system - reduce slot usage and add alternative slots (important with devious devices)
- i want to add small barn as extra items shop - to gain cow superpower (not sure, simple dialogue + additional items)
- i want to add some events (alarm enemies, every mod that i made alert enemies, this should toooo)
- i want to add event in city - moo in city can couse forced milking animation by NPCs

- i dream to finde someone who will help me with 3d models - it's blocking me - becouse i cant focus on code/scripts - i hate works with nif files :confused:

That's features i decided to do in near future - maybe i will share to small parts to do more frequent updates.

You could give Paul the option of farming your PC for milk like a real cow and sell her milk to the locals near by.

8 hours ago, SilentOption said:

You could give Paul the option of farming your PC for milk like a real cow and sell her milk to the locals near by.

I would like it if the enslaved cow quest was expanded, or maybe an extra quest added . You get captured, and get kept as a cow for a certain period being milked and bred before you can escape.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:04 AM, Maion said:

I would like it if the enslaved cow quest was expanded, or maybe an extra quest added . You get captured, and get kept as a cow for a certain period being milked and bred before you can escape.

i prefer if they stay a cow thus the title of the mod Being A Cow

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

i prefer if they stay a cow thus the title of the mod Being A Cow

I agree completely, maybe the way I wrote it gets misunderstood, I will to to clarify:

The part where you get sold out by Marc, and are kept before you go to be sold, that could be expanded so that you could experience how it would be if you were one of those other women Marc mentioned that are owned by the hunters - forget the breeding part (there are too many variables and interpretations that would mess with the experience)

or if there could be a second possibility of ownership instead of Paul, where the being "Kept as a cow " experience could be expanded on, eg: You are kept on a farm, where you are regularly fed and milked until you have fulfilled a certain quota like 1000 litres of milk etc before you are set free - maybe a quest that can be replayed - you come back to said owner, become his/her cow, produce a certain amount of milk and be payed, before once again you are set free.

That's just an idea - I have 0 experience in modding (except for using them off course :P) so I am basically at the mercy of you guys who actually can make mods like this without breaking the game. If it is not in the realm of how you interpret how the mod should behave I understand and I do thank you for what you are doing, at least I can enjoy this mod for what it is.

1 hour ago, Maion said:

I agree completely, maybe the way I wrote it gets misunderstood, I will to to clarify:

The part where you get sold out by Marc, and are kept before you go to be sold, that could be expanded so that you could experience how it would be if you were one of those other women Marc mentioned that are owned by the hunters - forget the breeding part (there are too many variables and interpretations that would mess with the experience)

or if there could be a second possibility of ownership instead of Paul, where the being "Kept as a cow " experience could be expanded on, eg: You are kept on a farm, where you are regularly fed and milked until you have fulfilled a certain quota like 1000 litres of milk etc before you are set free - maybe a quest that can be replayed - you come back to said owner, become his/her cow, produce a certain amount of milk and be payed, before once again you are set free.

That's just an idea - I have 0 experience in modding (except for using them off course :P) so I am basically at the mercy of you guys who actually can make mods like this without breaking the game. If it is not in the realm of how you interpret how the mod should behave I understand and I do thank you for what you are doing, at least I can enjoy this mod for what it is.

I like your idea although would like if you are given the option in being someone cow for the long haul or not . Giving the player to be free or not

2 hours ago, Maion said:

You are kept on a farm, where you are regularly fed and milked until you have fulfilled a certain quota like 1000 litres of milk etc before you are set free

That sounds boring a.f. Where's the fun in just standing around in one place for the Nine know how many in game days not being able to do anything? If I want to do that, I become one of those living statues you'll find in city centres and start earning real life cash...

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

That sounds boring a.f. Where's the fun in just standing around in one place for the Nine know how many in game days not being able to do anything? If I want to do that, I become one of those living statues you'll find in city centres and start earning real life cash...

Lol, to each his own I guess,  but I would think that if you were sequestered on a farm there might be some additional things to do, I mean the farm could be close to a mine, where the farmer could send you to mine ore when not  being milked, and maybe a smelter and forge on the farm to do some smithing....

I find myself often doing a lot of grinding like that, that has no extra context other than standing around anyways.

But yeah I guess it should have ro do with choice, it could be integrated with simple slavery for instance, where you could activate or disactivate it.

@SilentOption:  Think of how the mod S.L.U.T.S  work. You can either volunteer to haul freight and decide how much you want to do or get caught, sold and are forced to do a certain amount of work.

8 minutes ago, Maion said:

I find myself often doing a lot of grinding like that, that has no extra context other than standing around anyways.

I don't mind grinding or doing busy work, not at all. I waste (in-game) days in Fallout 4 building my settlements. But that's being creative. Being active, running around, planning, and constructing. Skyrim doesn't have that much to do in that regard - mining or harvesting is strictly passive, you activate a hot spot and then wait. As an occasional interruption of regular game play that's fine. But for in-game days on end until your cowgirl produced hundreds of units of milk? I just don't know...

17 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Different gamer have difference preference some like it some don't  but I'm just going by the mod title being a cow.

After my last post I had this idea, so here goes:

Where you are caught after Marc betrayed you and you are being auctioned off, you could add three more options:

1. The Khajiit bidder wins, you then get added to the Khajiit caravan, where you follow them from town to town as their milk cow, you get milked by them once a day and the rest of the time you are allowed to adventure as normal except you have stay in the general area (eg: when at Whiterun you have to stay in the Whiterun area) and you have a Khajiit follower/guard. So once a day at a certain time the guard takes you back to the caravan, you get milked and you go on your way again. Youowe the Khajiit a debt that gets repayed by being milked, but you can also pay off a percentage with gold from adventuring. When your debt is payed off, you can decide to remain or leave.

2. a Farmer wins, you get taken to a farm where you have to be regularly milked and work on the farm, a barn is set up with a milker and straw pile to sleep on, with a well to drink out of and a trough to eat out of that gets replenished regularly ( like with Paul's one quest, you have to keep up your weight) there's also a mill that you have to push  (also like one of Paul's quests) and maybe harvest some food etc, you get payed per milk bottle, shift that you work at the mill and food you harvest except it gets deducted from the debt you owe the farmer. You cannot leave the farm until the debt is re-payed. (Obviously there could be more things to do on the farm, like chopping wood or black smithing (farmer gives you ore and materials and you have to produce a certain amount of forge-able things). When your debt is payed off, you can leave or remain, except this time the money you earn, you keep and you can leave whenever you like and/or marry the Farmer.

3. a Sultan wins, you get taken to a place such as Marc described, you are put in a room/dungeon with some other milk cows, where you are basically locked in a cage and once a day you are taken to be milked and then back to the cage again, in this scenario you are forcibly fed in the milker and the transformations are accelerated a lot. After e set amount of days/milkings, you have a chance to escape, but you are hunted constantly (well lets say a hunting party comes after you every few days) if you kill them you remain free, if they defeat you, you go back. If you have fully transformed while being the property of this master, you can move around freely (with a Guard -  that dwemer thing that retrieves you if you do not go back to Paul) but every few days you must return to deliver milk to your master and maybe entertain his guests (pole dance quest, milking quest). You remain the posession of the Sultan forever.

So if you could set the chances in mcm, you could more or less control the different outcomes where you have a chance to end up with the Khajiit, the farmer, the sultan or good old Paul.

Like I said before my modding knowledge is severely limited, so I would not even know what a big undertaking this could be, also like I said, it's just an idea I had, so use it, don't use it.