38 minutes ago, fred200 said:

The wrong version of ZAZ can keep furniture from appearing. Make sure you meet the mod requirements.

I have the same problem with the furniture for the nose ring not appearing, and I am sure I have ZAZ 8 installed, I have tried reinstalling it, I have tried an older version but nothing works. 

7 hours ago, Maion said:

Happened to me too, just ask him a second time , and the furniture will appear, this also happens with the next stage, instead this time the old furniture disappears and no new furniture...

Same thing works, just ask a second time for the same thing.

Hooves equipment dialog closes after Pauls first quote, i cant even get to this part of dialog, where i choose what i want to update. After the ring dialog i can ask him about the crowd, but again, nothing heapens. Thats wierd, because on my previous playthrough with almost same mod list but with older version of BAC mod i didn't have any issues... Guess i'll try to tinker a bit, deactivating different script mods, and if nothing helps i'll just reinstal my skyrim... That's a shame but this mod defenetly worth all that

8 hours ago, fred200 said:

OK -that is a ZAZ failure.

I recommend:

Note that the furniture is missing in ZAZ 7 - and will hang the Quest at that point.

Yeah that is the version I have. I feel like you are correct about it being a ZAZ failure, though. Could you tell me what furniture is supposed to appear? I have installed a mod to spawn furniture so I can see if that is where the problem is. I have found a furniture called "branding" which looks like an anvil with some horns attached, is that the correct one? 

5 hours ago, ased2018 said:

is there sex animation like this?

Hide contents

Do you mean when I sit in the branding furniture I mentioned earlier? No, my character leans over it and puts her hands behind her back like soimage.png.8ed640d491daba99b5567acd2ba7b136.png

I'm not sure how to check if that animation you showed exists at all in my game, if that is what you mean. I have checked the ZAZ MCM and the version displayed is 8.0

18 minutes ago, fred200 said:

The furniture you are missing is a chair, with foot rests and stocks for the arms. It is an animal examination chair, and sits in the end stall.

Not associated with any sex animation.

Using ZAP helper I looked through the chairs, is this the one you mean?

image.png.00533712dec0c2bdef9b988d54b16382.png

20 hours ago, Riockmert said:

Do you mean when I sit in the branding furniture I mentioned earlier? No, my character leans over it and puts her hands behind her back like soimage.png.8ed640d491daba99b5567acd2ba7b136.png

I'm not sure how to check if that animation you showed exists at all in my game, if that is what you mean. I have checked the ZAZ MCM and the version displayed is 8.0

furniture for milking machine and can be used together with fucking while milking

Spoiler

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3602467
it will show the existence of sex animation and a good climax

7 hours ago, DidiDovah said:

ok so how does the deformation of limbs work?

because i don't think it works for me

25 minutes ago, FalloutGarmonija said:

I think it just makes the shoulders and hips wider? but don't quote me on that.

i always thought it was what was used to bend your feet before they started becoming hooves

10 hours ago, laurous said:

i always thought it was what was used to bend your feet before they started becoming hooves

I think that's just to represent your feet changing into hooves. Otherwise no deforming limbs would stop the hooves development or skip from foot straight into having hooves.