View File

FollowerTEST:

VERY IMPORTANT:

TheDungeonFollowerPublicTEST.esp is safe to install and uninstall because it adds no scripts or edits any vanilla scripts. The test will require some basic understanding of file structures and naming but for those that don't know this. I will explain later. The most important things to know here is please report any bugs or leave any feedback including screenshots of your customized npc.

Important:

Golden rule is do not change the file structure or names of the files added by the mod or the changes wont apply. Overwrite the files with your changes. If you want to keep the original files (they are just vanilla files) just make copies.

Description:

The only in game change is an npc added to the world just outside the entrance to the dungeon. No scripts. I havent even applied the follower or dialogue scripts to the NPC. This file is designed for people to test the customization of the follower I will be using in my mods next update.

When first activated the npc will be a naked vanilla npc. You will need to change the meshes and textures to customize her.

The npc is not a follower and has no dialogue. Right now she is just customizable eye candy.

FollowerTEST Installation:

1. Install with preferred mod manager (NMM, Wyre Bash, MO) or extract files into Skyrim data folder (not recommended)
  2. activate .esp
  3. SUCCESS time for Brandy

FollowerTEST Uninstall:

1. Delete .esp

How to:

Customization of the npc is easy just change the files with those of your favourite mods. Want to edit the texture of the face change the face textures, Want to give her a different body change the mesh of the body etc.

Explaination of file structure and naming:

File structure:

File structure is the path to a file i.e meshes/celeste/body

Naming:

Naming is the names of the files

Other notes:

I have organised the files so things should be very easy to find and change. For textures they are in Textures/Celeste then what you want to change. For meshes they are in Meshes/Celeste then what you want to change. The only exception for this rule is the hands and feet meshes are in the body folder. For the most part things should be pretty self explanatory but I can post a detailed explanation if it is required.

My Suggestion:

Make a save so you can see the npc before you start making customizations

Use bodyslide 2 and texBlend to create a truly unique npc.

My customization:

a_69b80e011d33f.jpg

I used Caliente's texture blender (started with basic cbbe texture and added scars, tan lines and nipple/areola from overlay mods and texture blender resources) to create the textures and Bodyslide 2 to create the meshes.

Happy Customizing :D

Description:

The Dungeon is a Milk Maid/Follower home. It Can be used as a player home also. It is accessed via a hatch underneath the drawbridge just outside Whiterun. The key is on the floor in front of it. It was intentionally left mostly bare so players can customize it with their own decorations/furniture. Milk produced in The Dungeon counts towards Whiterun economy.

Requirements:

Features:

• Milking Floor with 15 milk pumps
  • Pool Room with 10 milk pumps
  • Main Room with Throne and large table
  • Bunk Room with sleeping spots for 15 Milk Maids/Followers
  • Plenty of room to add custom decoration
  • Hand Navmeshed so Milk Maids/Followers shouldn't get stuck pathing to the Milk Pumps
  • 67 Idle Markers for followers
  • TesV edit Cleaned
  • Personal storage wardrobe, Follower storage wardrobe is unsafe for storing items
  • Collection of items in Personal storage wardrobe
  • Milk Maids/Followers undress around pool and redress after

Screenshots:

Main Room

a_9a3fc92ba70af.jpg

Milking Floor

a_63a5f653f1cf9.jpg

Bunk Room

a_96c8d6dab64c1.jpg

Installation:

1. Install all requirements
  2. Install with preferred mod manager (NMM, Wyre Bash, MO) or extract .esp file into Skyrim data folder (not recommended)
  3. Activate .esp
  4. SUCCESS time for Brandy

Upgrading to V1.3:

If you had anything stored in the wardrobes remove them as I've replaced the wardrobes but other then that should be safe to upgrade.

Uninstall:

1. Remove any customizations from The Dungeon i.e followers, items, decorations, anything that isn't from the base mod including yourself
  2. delete .esp

Possible Conflicts:

Any mod that changes under the drawbridge just outside Whiterun.

Its been confirmed that my mod works with Slaverun and JK's Whiterun (city and outskirt versions).

Future Plans:

• Add some story to The Dungeon i.e who built it, why its there etc. etc.
  • Adding a quest for the key or buying the key so you don't have automatic access
  • Customizable Follower as Steward of The Dungeon
  • ​Adding pseudo needs for followers in The Dungeon
  • Find clearer water for the pool
  • making idle markers usable by player

Check out the second post of the forum thread for the status of each one.

Recommendations:

To have the feel and usage I intend for the mod I recommend these mods

Credits:

Special Thanks:

• Wandering_Mania for their idea of new placement of the entrance and for advice on packing mod for NMM users
  • Larry78 for sort of suggesting making idle markers usable by player
  • WaxenFigure for their helpful advice and links

Other:

This is not my first mod I've ever made but it is my first mod I've released to the public. I'm not an expert so there might be some mistakes please let me know if you encounter any. This was a personal mod that I decide to share so don't be offended if I don't take your suggestion/s. I am not a programmer/coder/scripter, 3d modeller, animator, etc. I am limited to basically just the creation kit so there might be some things that I won't be able to do.

To Skyre users:

Add my mod to the block list for reproccer or the cane will do too much damage.

To Sexlab Sex Slave users:

Overwrite the scripts from my mod with theirs and place my .esp higher then theirs in your load order.

I hope you enjoy my mod and...

Thank you have a nice day!!!!

Having a nice day is not required. If having a shit day please see a doctor, seek nearest set of boobs/pecs (based on your own sexual preferences) or bottle of your favourite alcohol. Thank you

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Aroused, Zaz Animation Pack, Milk Mod Economy
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sorry for delay on news. I was working on this on someone elses PC as I didnt have my own. I do now but Im making the move over to SE. It's up in the air if I will continue work on it or not but if I do it will be for SE

For future referrence only

Status of Future Plans

Add some story to The Dungeon i.e who built it, why its there etc. etc. ( Finished but needs adding into quest)

Adding a quest for the key or buying the key so you dont have automatic access ( In-progress )

Customizable Follower as Steward of The Dungeon ( In public testing )
Adding pseudo needs for Milk Maids/Followers in The Dungeon  ( Researching )

Milk Maids/Followers undress to use and hang around pool ( Done with help from WaxenFigure and fishburger67 )

Find clearer water for the pool ( Researching )

Making idle Markers usable by player ( Researching may be impossible for my current skill level )

Improve lighting for RLO users ( Done )

If you can/would like to offer any help for the things I am researching feel free to leave a post or PM me. Thank you.

Not exactly sure how locations are assigned by the milk economy mod but it will probably be the caravan economy because I left the location of the cell as none. I will probably be moving the entrance in the future unless people like it where it is. If that is the case I will change the location of the cell to Whiterun so it fits better in-game.

Well damnit now I have yet another must have on my already long list of "needed to play Skyrim" mods. Great work and thanks. Also a suggestion or maybe more of a request.

Can you add another or move the entrance to that wall near the little stream under the drawbridge in front of Whiterun? It would seem a bit more realistic to me because of the "taboo" milk factory.

It really just seemed odd that the stations in the Econ mod are out in the open like they are.

I'm not exactly sure I understand what location you are talking about. Could you post a screenshot or explain where you mean more? Are you talking about on the road to the whiterun gates outside Whiterun? or inside Whiterun near the gatehouse? I am planning on moving and changing the entrance in the next update but haven't got a set location for it yet.

I'm not exactly sure I understand what location you are talking about. Could you post a screenshot or explain where you mean more? Are you talking about on the road to the whiterun gates outside Whiterun? or inside Whiterun near the gatehouse? I am planning on moving and changing the entrance in the next update but haven't got a set location for it yet.

It's outside the gates as you run up to the city from the stables. As you get near the gate there is a wooden drawbridge you cross just before the guard stops you to say "the citys' closed" (if you have the main quest activated). Under that drawbridge is a stream with two stone walls on either side as supports for the city walls and that final checkpoint with the drawbridge.

These are a few screen shots of the location. Under the bridge is where I was thinking.

post-329415-0-70766300-1413522346_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-90879400-1413522403_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-65799500-1413522415_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-68685500-1413522422_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-24354800-1413522435_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-41908800-1413522436_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-57968300-1413522437_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-66787400-1413522438_thumb.jpgpost-329415-0-55399700-1413522439_thumb.jpg

Thats where I thought you meant but wasnt completely sure. I agree that is a much better location and probably will cause much less conflict with other mods. I've moved it and uploaded the new version. V1.1. That location is also viable for the story that I've written so far. I'd only need to change it a tiny bit to fit with that location so I might leave it there :D

man I'm a dingus some times. Sorry people I forgot to finalize the navmesh in The Dungeon after changing the entrance so Followers will be trapped in The dungeon. I'm fixing it right now should have it fixed in about 5mins depending on load times. Sorry

Is there anyway to setup some kind of automated schedule for NPC milkmaids? For example, every 24 hours, they use the milk machines on their own and whatever milk that made is automatically sold and the money is stored in a chest. Or maybe, just leave milk maids in the machine and periodically collect either milk if you're there in the room or gold from a chest if you're out adventuring and come back to check on them.

BTW, thank you so much for this mod. I've always wanted a mod like this where I could have a personal milk maid farm. Also, your pictures in your spoilers don't work.

sorry about the pictures. I dont know any image hosting sites I tried 2 different ones but they both turned out the same way. I'm looking into fixing them but until then they are on the download page in the same order as the thread i.e Main room as the main picture of the mod, then the Milking floor and bunk room as extra screenshots. About your request. I think that is a request more for Ed the maker of Milk mod Economy. I do know that the milk pumps only work while the player is around i.e in the same cell though so I dont think its possible to automate it while the player is away but no matter where in the cell you are you will automatically get the keep or sell message when the maids are finished milking. I'll look into what I can do from my end though but I am working on the story and steward for my mod right now.

*** Edit I hopefully have fixed the issues with pictures if not I might need some help as I dont seem to understand how to post images in threads lol but hopefully its fixed now

Hello and nice work.

I get it to work , but here is a list what i have there:

Features: ​

Milking Floor with 15 milk pumps  <--- Floor only
Pool Room with 10 milk pumps     <---- Pool only
Main Room with Throne and large table  <-- is there, that's ok.
Bunk Room with sleeping spots for 15 Milk Maids/Followers  <--- it's there
Plenty of room to add custom decoration <--- ok
Hand Navmeshed so Milk Maids/Followers shouldn't get stuck pathing to the Milk Pumps <--- Nope
67 Idle Markers  <--- Nope
TesV edit Cleaned

any help?
Thanks

If the pumps arent appearing in game you need to make sure you have the requirements installed properly? The meshes for the milk pumps come from the Zaz animation pack and the scripts attached to the milk pumps to make them usable come from the milk mod economy mod. The idle markers are for followers while sandboxing I should have been more specific but thanks for the good idea making them usable by the PC :D I'm definitely adding that to my to-do list.

Hand Navmeshed so Milk Maids/Followers shouldn't get stuck pathing to the Milk Pumps <--- Nope

What exactly do you mean? If the milk pumps arent there how could you test if followers path to them correctly.

I was thinking about doing this myself, trying vainly to remember how to use the CK.

My idea was to use the Honningbrew Meadery Warehouse as a base for a barn, then put it in Rorikstead like the Highland Dairy Farm. I stopped after a day when the CK kept crashing on me. It's nice to see someone else had the same idea, I only just NOW found your thread. 

I was thinking about doing this myself, trying vainly to remember how to use the CK.

My idea was to use the Honningbrew Meadery Warehouse as a base for a barn, then put it in Rorikstead like the Highland Dairy Farm. I stopped after a day when the CK kept crashing on me. It's nice to see someone else had the same idea, I only just NOW found your thread. 

Hey at least you knew the CK at one point in time. All I know really is ini files. And at best those are used to do is edit options for SKSE plug-ins.

I only released the mod yesterday(for my time zone) so you haven't missed much:D. My experience with CK if your interested is I used to do 3d modelling when I was a lot younger. Nothing fancy just very, very basic animation and weapon and object modelling for fun. The program I used had the same controls as the CK. I also used to use the G.E.C.K when I was still playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas so when I first started using the CK it was no stranger to me. I've done quite a lot in the CK but never felt any of my work was good enough for public release or it was just changing things I didn't like/wanted to customize in mods. I still think this mod is a little lacking but I do plan on expanding it quite a bit. The only things that really annoy/give me trouble are lighting ( I never feel like I've got it right for my taste lol ), the crashes (I think it crashes a lot for everyone lol ) and navmeshing because its repetitive but its best to do it by hand instead of auto-generating it. :D

@Abinath

doch..

There is no milk pumps and I know why....  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33162/?

Whiterun is changed in my game.Your mod req.  "clean city".

Ok, it's my mistake.

EDIT:

Stupid city mod unistalled and now it's ok :)

Just 1 stupid question:

Who actually working here and how?, What i have to tell them ( female followers? ) :) Thanks

I have not added any NPC / Follower yet. I plan on adding a follower in the next update.

is the incompatibility with v1.2 or v1 of my mod?

There is incompatibility if you have installed:

Immersive Settlements or Immersive/Sexy Whiterun ( like in my case)

Still can't figure out who working at Milk Pump's ( my character is male ) 

I've 14 followers  there atm.., in that room, but how to get them to "make milk"? ( my english....)

Can you help me? :)

Thanks

I know the incompatibility is with Immersive Settlements and any other whiterun overhaul mod but is there an incompatibility with TheDungeon V1.2?

You have to make them use the milk pump by giving them the follower command to use the milk pump. Same as normal. Theres no way to automate it.

You ask the follower to do something for you then activate the milk pump. They then should walk over and use the milk pump.

Sorry if I am not using simple enough English for you. I can make it a little simpler if that helps.

might you consider releasing a version with all the milk stations in a grand Circle : )

ps. I know about jaxsonpositioner but have only esp space for the dungeon past milk economy :/  and I think the circle is a very popular shape eg. boobs, need I say more
; )

I put them in the rows and columns to maximize space and amount of pumps and also making basically all of them viewable from the little balcony. Like an evil overlord lmao its not called the dungeon for nothing lol. I wouldn't suggest using Jaxonz Positioner to reposition the milk pumps anyway as that would mess with my navmesh. i.e followers would get stuck on the milk pump mesh while trying to path to them. Jaxonz positioner is more recommended for decorating The Dungeon with weapons, armors, mannequins, furniture etc.