4 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:
15 minutes ago, klick master said:

when it comes to making deals

The character doesn't make a deal, though. She's simply cursed.

Well that might actually open up the possibility of someone else causing you the curse, like maybe you get an item via courier that curses you, which could also mean you might have the option to be a milkmaid or the like and but not a cow. Plus that way you could still turn other people into cows without the risk of becoming one yourself. Look, what I'm trying to say is, having the possibility of Vile/curses can open up a lot of relatively simple story elements. Not to mention that could also open the story up to having a possible revenge quest, like tracking down the person who cursed you and turning THEM into a cow!

5 minutes ago, klick master said:

*snip*

Don't get me wrong, I'm in favour of most of those ideas. Having a mod that transforms my character is neat. Having a mod that transforms my character and has a layered, complex and lore-friendly (Mostly, kinda. Okay, not at all.) quest/story makes it all the more awesome.

3 hours ago, klick master said:

Well that might actually open up the possibility of someone else causing you the curse, like maybe you get an item via courier that curses you, which could also mean you might have the option to be a milkmaid or the like and but not a cow. Plus that way you could still turn other people into cows without the risk of becoming one yourself. Look, what I'm trying to say is, having the possibility of Vile/curses can open up a lot of relatively simple story elements. Not to mention that could also open the story up to having a possible revenge quest, like tracking down the person who cursed you and turning THEM into a cow!

Honestly either or, Vile would work for a curse and Hircine would work for an enchantment. now the reason I wrote Hircine mainly because it made the most sense to me to with what was happening in the mod.

now to say the differences between a curse and a enchantment. To Paul the item/power is a enchantment, A gift for task well done or a challenge bested in the end for Paul he gets his cow (And if we play our cards right we can get ours too.) to Mande the item/power is a curse to watch her body deform in to a beast a cow which was earned but not deserved in the least, But in the end she was just a cow. in truth it all a matter of perspective in the end.  

I gave it a try in both Skyrim LE and SE. Here's my observations of features and glitches in each, and some suggested directions for improvement:

- New Mutations:

* Tall and short body, slow and fast metabolism, cellulite cow skin 2- worked fine, both LE and SE from what I could tell.

*  belly stretches/uneven breast 2 - I can't seem to give my characters those mutations (Luck of the draw?). If they require SLIF, I won't ever get them, as in SE that mod is a pain to set up with 3BA, and I don't use it in LE. 

* breast and butt stretches -  Finally! Didn't expect it to be in this mod (suggested this for BF/SLHP) but the first implementation is great! I'd recommend adding some kind of call to get the color/alpha color values from racemenu before an update (ex. entering/exiting MCM), store it while updating , and then reapply the same color/alpha color and opacity after the update. The textures are good, but the default color/alpha values just make it look like chalk lines. The color is going to be character-specific on what works though, so I wouldn't bother giving a slavetats-esque color set.

** Maybe look at the PSQ source if it's available, that mod has the capability to store racemenu overlay colors/alpha/opacity values for its tattoos from racemenu settings.

- Quest Line

* LE - No problems from what I could tell

* SE - Something about the ZAZ 8.0+ Furniture calls changed in this version, and it didn't convert over properly for me. Once I got to 

Spoiler

Paul adding the nose ring on the ZAZ furniture (Yes, I asked him the complete set of more questions) after the acolyte quest

the furniture never showed up for the quest event. This will need to be fixed for a full port.

- Mech

* Tried it in SE only. Showed up fine on quest triggering, capture sequence worked. However, MME cuirass was milking the PC at the time, and termination of that sequence broke the automated pathing. This gave movement control back, but with like a >10x speed multiplier, which got me to the stables in record time, if a little fall damaged. Ah skyrim, never change. So I would say working, but within the realm of reasonable player action.

SE ONLY RECOMMENDATION: If someone's going to do a more detailed port in the future, consider switching the scaling for some parts of the mod to use CBBE SE/3BBB Amazing racemenu morphs instead of SLIF. I find that the SLIF morphing isn't as polished in SE (getting morphs working is a chore), but the method SLHP SE uses for bodymorph works well as long as its installed properly. That isn't as much of a problem in SE where the versions of CBBE SE (SMP, 3BB, 3BA) are all very morph-compatible. However, they have different morphs from CBBE LE (stuff labeled like SSHNew), so it's not just a simple one-and-done morph implementation (see HP SE support thread for an example).

My conversion to SE was VERY rough, so I won't be sharing it, someone with better porting skills than I will have to take a crack at it.

EDIT: Trying qawsedrftg765's conversion next, claimed to work, will help check if it's my ZAZ install, a conversion error of mine, or an actual error.

Hello, And thanks for the mod skyrimfet.

I am having the same issue as freedom 37803 and w234aew. No Zaz furniture in the Whiterun stables. I have run the required tools and tried all three of the Zaz 8.0 packages I have found. There is no Quest pointer al all. Not even pointing into the road. As I have never made it past the Auction scene without using the 'setstage' command I am trying this with only required mods and SLIF and SlaveTats. And SoS, I did notice that in the 'Story' section of the BAC MCU the 'Blacksmith' quest says "Running 100" and the Quest information screen mentions the heavy ring in the nose but nothing has happened. Thanks for any help.

Plot thought.... I always wondered if Paul made the collars for the hunters and wanted a cow of his own. Maybe the whole auction is staged for the cow's benefit?

39 minutes ago, P0P said:

Hello, And thanks for the mod skyrimfet.

I am having the same issue as freedom 37803 and w234aew. No Zaz furniture in the Whiterun stables. I have run the required tools and tried all three of the Zaz 8.0 packages I have found. There is no Quest pointer al all. Not even pointing into the road. As I have never made it past the Auction scene without using the 'setstage' command I am trying this with only required mods and SLIF and SlaveTats. I did notice that in the 'Story' section of the BAC MCU the 'Blacksmith' quest says "Running 100" and the Quest information screen mentions the heavy ring in the nose but nothing has happened. Thanks for any help.

Plot thought.... I always wondered if Paul made the collars for the hunters and wanted a cow of his own. Maybe the whole auction is staged for the cow's benefit?

Good to see that I'm not the only one having an issue. My issue was mainly with the path where paul attaches the ring/bell (the "Maggie" path) not having the ZAZ furniture appear, which happened with both my personal conversion and qawsedrftg765's (no fixes were made, just tested it). The "Cow 32" path got further, with the hunters working and putting the character into the machine the 1st time, but after the 2nd riften meeting with Marc, the surrender sequence doesn't seem to work and the quest breaks (again, need confirmation that this isn't just me).

anyone else find that its impossible to get fat with dynamic weight? i mean it is but you have to wait and eat a ridiculous amount of food and just a slight jog can reduce your weight by 1 point, Even with Fat Cow 2 mutation i still find it very hard to stay fat or atleast overweight, Fast metabolism does help but it still kind of to fast to lose weight when running/jogging.

51 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Good to see that I'm not the only one having an issue. My issue was mainly with the path where paul attaches the ring/bell (the "Maggie" path) not having the ZAZ furniture appear, which happened with both my personal conversion and qawsedrftg765's (no fixes were made, just tested it). The "Cow 32" path got further, with the hunters working and putting the character into the machine the 1st time, but after the 2nd riften meeting with Marc, the surrender sequence doesn't seem to work and the quest breaks (again, need confirmation that this isn't just me).

I have never had the hunters appear without getting the first, small, nose ring from Paul. In this case the gate opens but no garrote post (Zaz furniture) . End of story.  Everything else seems good.

37 minutes ago, P0P said:

I have never had the hunters appear without getting the first, small, nose ring from Paul. In this case the gate opens but no garrote post (Zaz furniture) . End of story.  Everything else seems good.

If you go through either the "you're right, it's stupid" route, or the additional dialogues "come back later" line, and then wait 1-2 days until in-game timer resets, and hunter debug starts, they'll show up.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

If you go through either the "you're right, it's stupid" route, or the additional dialogues "come back later" line, and then wait 1-2 days until in-game timer resets, and hunter debug starts, they'll show up.

This is what I did. Worked for me.

The garrotte post showed up on the other route - got in it - and nothing. Paul never came.

Later modifications like iron gloves worked fine. The furniture was not the garrotte post - it was the cow chair. Forget the name - but different furniture.

Finished all Quests up to the repeating ones.

Thanks to those above, on the page, that is. I should have given stupidity a try and I will do that now. But the Zaz furniture showed up in 1.8pre and before. But as I have never seen this branch it should be fun. Thanks again. And I will pay more attention to the furniture names. I hate to be confusing when asking for help

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

I use ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+.7z from loverslab and have had no problem yet with BAC.

This mod was really fun and very well put together, I thank you very much for all the hard work it must have taken to put it together. I also think a cure would definitely increase it's replay value very greatly. Perhaps you could make it so that if you went past a certain point .. that cure was no longer an option. I don't know just ideas and suggestions. Either way, very nice work!

Hello again. @DarmenSejuk, are you running the update from page 128 of this thread?

And I tried the Ignore the acolyte's warning path and the hunters showed up. So it seems only the furniture call is this issue. The Riften hideout sequences are still not working right but I'm learning, right?

4 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I use ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+.7z from loverslab and have had no problem yet with BAC.

I use the same in both LE and SE (there's an available conversion). Given that Prison Overhaul functioned fully I'm confident the ZAZ install is okay. It may be an SE conversion thing (I only tried the quests in SE), I just reinstalled the previously working 1.8C version of BAC, and will be double checking that it still works (which would confirm some furniture-quest interaction changed).

@skyrimfetNew problem, after going back and reporting my weight to Paul, i am still getting "Your Weight is Falling, Keep eatting" message after every so second.

Actually i think what is happening is the mod is failing to actually count the quest as "completed"  because using the debug to force the quest quickly says i failed the master and then just keeps giving me the same quest over and over as if i never completed it. Plus the other stuff people mentioned i think the mod is severely bugged in its current state sorry to say.

Yes even though it is completed i still have the quest in my active scripts..

Quest are completely broken, atleast when using an existing save, all the quests i do for paul never actually finish and are still active in active scripts despite the game telling me that it should be completed, I had to even force the quest to fail because no matter what my characters breast were still getting big as if i still had to report to paul but i already did. something is definitively messed up in the newest update. 

As for furniture i can't say the same, the punishment furniture works but i beat the prior bac quests before updating so i don't know how broken or if the other quests are broken or not but i do know that paul's quest are basically uncompletable now.

I hope that this can be fixed soon.. 

also i am getting this in papyrus, a whole slue of them like over 100 of them.

ERROR: bac__quest_Evil_003_BodyBuild (630418E0): unknown quest objective

Does anyone know why the auction isn’t working for me, I go to Marc and get captured, walk around Riften and just get left in the auction cell while being able to move the camera but unable to move the character. None of the npcs do anything except the red guard guy who walks 5 steps to the wall and then stays in active. Any solutions?

3 hours ago, singularlight95 said:

Does anyone know why the auction isn’t working for me, I go to Marc and get captured, walk around Riften and just get left in the auction cell while being able to move the camera but unable to move the character. None of the npcs do anything except the red guard guy who walks 5 steps to the wall and then stays in active. Any solutions?

I encountered this before, use the enable player controls command and use the milk pump, sometimes it'll fix itself.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Quest are completely broken, atleast when using an existing save, all the quests i do for paul never actually finish and are still active in active scripts despite the game telling me that it should be completed, I had to even force the quest to fail because no matter what my characters breast were still getting big as if i still had to report to paul but i already did. something is definitively messed up in the newest update. 

As for furniture i can't say the same, the punishment furniture works but i beat the prior bac quests before updating so i don't know how broken or if the other quests are broken or not but i do know that paul's quest are basically uncompletable now.

I hope that this can be fixed soon.. 

also i am getting this in papyrus, a whole slue of them like over 100 of them.

ERROR: bac__quest_Evil_003_BodyBuild (630418E0): unknown quest objective

I just tested my install with the previous version of BAC (1.8C) and all of the ZAZ furniture for the quests still worked. This proves for me that the error is this update, which has some error in calling ZAZ furniture, and tying them to quests. Did you test the quest with the offering milk to 5 people and the running one? Those don't use Zaz furniture pieces. If they don't work, it's both a quest error and an error in calling ZAZ to me, but if those two quests clear than I think it's just an error in using ZAZ furniture.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

I encountered this before, use the enable player controls command and use the milk pump, sometimes it'll fix itself.

I just tested my install with the previous version of BAC (1.8C) and all of the ZAZ furniture for the quests still worked. This proves for me that the error is this update, which has some error in calling ZAZ furniture, and tying them to quests. Did you test the quest with the offering milk to 5 people and the running one? Those don't use Zaz furniture pieces. If they don't work, it's both a quest error and an error in calling ZAZ to me, but if those two quests clear than I think it's just an error in using ZAZ furniture.

I'm using the 1.8pre3 update and I've noticed that you need to start with a clean save if upgrading from a previous version. Also save very frequently as this mod is still technically a work in progress.

7 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I'm using the 1.8pre3 update and I've noticed that you need to start with a clean save if upgrading from a previous version. Also save very frequently as this mod is still technically a work in progress.

Yep, I started a brand new game with each version for testing. The error definitely wasn't a corrupted save, as I got the error to repeat on multiple saves in the new version, both LE and SE. I even got rid of some possible conflicting mods, like Prison Overhaul Patched and DDe and the error persisted. 

8 hours ago, w234aew said:

Yep, I started a brand new game with each version for testing. The error definitely wasn't a corrupted save, as I got the error to repeat on multiple saves in the new version, both LE and SE. I even got rid of some possible conflicting mods, like Prison Overhaul Patched and DDe and the error persisted. 

Well as I said this mod is a work in progress. There are bound to be bugs.

Noticed a small bug to report.

Started the paul quest line, and when you first get the nose ring and usualy sit in the barn stall, the ZaZ device does not appear.  

It used to in many other games but i just swaped to BHUNP and UNP zaz pack.  Will try again with it loading the CBBE V8 zaz pack