7 minutes ago, crazyduck said:

Hi Lonzeak

As i said i understand why you did that, but as i also said, there are other Mods around already with Options to disable Childrens. Other thing is , this Issue happend with The Kids are al Right happend before my Char was Enslaved or had any Device attached.  So it seems something is not working as it should. And if your mod break many other Mods like Children Overhauls to have normal looking Kids and not this cloned Potato Heads Bethesda added its also not a good thing.

And why you thought its a clean fix if you add the Children as NPC to your ESP overwriting all Changes other Mods would do to Childrens?

And for your last Question, not sure if its cause English is not my Native Language, but for me this Question sounds like "you want children in a Sexualised Skyrim you ......" , if its not meant like that then sorry.

But to answer that Question.

No i dont want or need Children somewhere where Sex happens, but at same Time i dont go around in Skyrim searching for Childrens.

Make Kids run away from the Sex Scenes, make them hide somewhere or something like that, but disable the Kids is not really a good Idea and overwriting all Childrens in the Game is also not a good Idea.

It's a CK thing, so I attached a script to the actor the and when I saved it. I'm guessing it did a lot more than just attach a script (save them in there default form) it seems. 

My last thing was me wondering what the problem was. And when people complained without explaining properly, I could not understand the issue. See on my end I thought it just added a script so I really didn't get why people had a issue and wondering "why do people care if I exclude kids from my mod"?

@Lonzeak:

Sure i know that the Creation kit can sometimes add Stuff somewhere without giving some Informations about it.

But i think also if it would only remove the Kids from Skyrim people would complain cause not everyone see this Pixels as Kids , for most People its only a NPC createt from the Game engine and nothing more. 

Sure i know they are Kids cause Bethesda decided they are Kids, but you could also call them Dwarfs they only need more Hair and some Beer.

And disabling NPC a Game like Skyrim with all the Bugs, Hiccups Papyrus Lags is really not very good. No one can be Sure that a disabled NPC come back if Papyrus have hiccups , some rare Engine Bug or something else. 

So really try to make them run away if a Sex Scene happens , NPC can alreay run if a Dragon Attack or a Fight happens somewhere, so it should be Possible to make Kids run away if Sex happens.

14 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The way Bethesda did it, I am not sure I want kids in non-sexualized Skyrim. :P

So as far as I am concerned Delete em, change em to bunnies(?), convert them into young adults (18+), immersion be damned! :)

Whatever breaks the least amount of anything else. 

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

i totaly support the bunny idea

the pictures in my brain go already wild

ban kids from devious skyrim and add some professional bunnies!

Haha, thx you guys. This issue really got to me and your support is awesome ^^.

I'd love to do that but it would take a lot of work sooo, I'll just make the mod so you have a MCM to disable the mod for quest then the rest of the time they'll be disabled.

1 minute ago, crazyduck said:

@Lonzeak:

Sure i know that the Creation kit can sometimes add Stuff somewhere without giving some Informations about it.

But i think also if it would only remove the Kids from Skyrim people would complain cause not everyone see this Pixels as Kids , for most People its only a NPC createt from the Game engine and nothing more. 

Sure i know they are Kids cause Bethesda decided they are Kids, but you could also call them Dwarfs they only need more Hair and some Beer.

And disabling NPC a Game like Skyrim with all the Bugs, Hiccups Papyrus Lags is really not very good. No one can be Sure that a disabled NPC come back if Papyrus have hiccups , some rare Engine Bug or something else. 

So really try to make them run away if a Sex Scene happens , NPC can alreay run if a Dragon Attack or a Fight happens somewhere, so it should be Possible to make Kids run away if Sex happens.

For now, I'll leave like if I can find a solution that doesn't break skyrim I'll work it out. I'll make a mod that does the same thing that I did in DF because it solves the problem for me and it's optional for other because the fix is like you said game breaking with other mods.

2 hours ago, Lozeak said:

EDIT 02:

to NMM users:

dont overwrite the Devious World  _DWSleep.pex  with DF 1.51a

to prevent the sleep in cage bug

just wanted to say after testing around:

DW2.02 + DF 1.15a works,

if NMM users dont overwrite the DW0.02 sleep script with the DF1.15a one

2 hours ago, Lozeak said:

That script is so borked cause I was using it see if a furniture item could readd the player on leaving (I'll remove script in next update) 

i can confirm that that your script works, player gets readded to the furniture after leaving, FOREVER ?

36 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

For now, I'll leave like if I can find a solution that doesn't break skyrim I'll work it out. I'll make a mod that does the same thing that I did in DF because it solves the problem for me and it's optional for other because the fix is like you said game breaking with other mods.

I appretiate that. :) While i agree that bunnies would be funny, the probably wouldn't  be less problematic with other mods... in case of doubt, think about them as shaved and humilated dwarfs, then they aren't out of place anymore. :D

45 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I think this sounds like a good idea, that way your child removal function mod would be separate from DF and you can deal with any bugs/issues with it separately from this mod.  I think it is a idea with really good intentions but is outside the scope of Devious Followers.  At least with a separate mod you don't have to deal with them in your game and others who want it can use it, without DF itself causing unexpected issues for people trying to do quests that include children as important actors.

In my game where I've completed basically everything that I can think of that might be broken by children being disabled (Dark Brotherhood, Dibella questline ect) and children are something I barely even notice anymore until they wander into my camera view during a sex scene and get promptly disabled in console I think I'd want to try your child remover mod.  Either way, thanks for being receptive to feedback and doing your best for us users as always. :thumbsup:

So, updated to remove scripts and edit to the actors. 

I have move the changes to 

I did find the change can crash the game in very rare places, so it would of been remove anyway after all that. It's still stable to be it's own mod.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

So, updated to remove scripts and edit to the actors. 

I have move the changes to 

I did find the change can crash the game in very rare places, so it would of been remove anyway after all that. It's still stable to be it's own mod.

You could have simply forced children to flee.

36 minutes ago, CGi said:

It's a bit debatable though how "simple" is to make them flee. I mean there are several conditions that would make it reasonable for them to flee, so at least I don't feel it completely straightforward.

But other than that I completely agree.

7 minutes ago, Wyrade said:

It's a bit debatable though how "simple" is to make them flee. I mean there are several conditions that would make it reasonable for them to flee, so at least I don't feel it completely straightforward.

Using a simple spell with the magic effect to force humans to flee seems easy to me and even allows to enforce a time for how long the affected NPC's stays away.
Else one could use scenes but that's more complicated imo.

12 minutes ago, CGi said:

Devious Followers V1.52 beta and V1.45 beta - Localized

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.
Partial German translation included. Scripts are still not localized.

All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin. The Patches are fully translated.

Contained Versions:
- DF version 1.45 beta - uses DD V4.0

- DF version 1.52 beta - uses DD V4.1 beta

Content - DF V1.45 beta only:
- Text changes by @Lupine00

- Male PC dialogue by @-Caden- (only in english and localized plugin only)

Content - Shared:

- localized and unlocalized plugin

- EFF patch

- optional source scripts

- optional MO support

Devious Followers V1.52 beta (2.4MB)

Why are 2 versions in this package? Not everyone wants to or can use DD V4.1 and this package is the only source for the localized version 1.45. That's why.

should this need a clean save from 1.51? 

Lydia is getting pissed at all the money she is losing from these clean saves. :) 

11 minutes ago, CGi said:
20 minutes ago, Wyrade said:

Using a simple spell with the magic effect to force humans to flee seems easy to me and even allows to enforce a time for how long the affected NPC's stays away.
Else one could use scenes but that's more complicated imo.

The complexity comes more from deciding and detecting when to cause them to flee.

Doing so whenever you have a follower in general sounds very crude to me.

It should probably happen when there are sexlab scenes, maybe visible restraints, when the character is naked, maybe when there are other naked npcs around, and possibly other conditions I haven't thought of right now.

25 minutes ago, Wyrade said:

The complexity comes more from deciding and detecting when to cause them to flee.

Doing so whenever you have a follower in general sounds very crude to me.

It should probably happen when there are sexlab scenes, maybe visible restraints, when the character is naked, maybe when there are other naked npcs around, and possibly other conditions I haven't thought of right now.

DF triggers the scenes so it knows when to apply those effects and for other mods it's not responsible.
The only semi-complicated thing would be the conditions so the magic effect only works on children.

29 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Lydia is getting pissed at all the money she is losing from these clean saves. :)

No, i guess. The only change are the removed NPC records as far as i'm aware.
So it should be save.

2 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I found that after being enslaved, even I don't wear anything that a slave is required to wear in a town, there is no punishments to come, is it a bug? 

Did you try talking to your follower while in town and not wearing any of the required items?

8 minutes ago, CGi said:
11 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I found that after being enslaved, even I don't wear anything that a slave is required to wear in a town, there is no punishments to come, is it a bug? 

Did you try talking to your follower while in town and not wearing any of the required items?

My follower put me in chains quite fast if I didn't wear a mitten outside of town. Not sure how it should behave inside town, if any differently, I haven't really tried.

I do believe it has some delay on checking even if it checks, so how long have you waited around for the follower to do something?

4 minutes ago, Wyrade said:

My follower put me in chains quite fast if I didn't wear a mitten outside of town. Not sure how it should behave inside town, if any differently, I haven't really tried.

I do believe it has some delay on checking even if it checks, so how long have you waited around for the follower to do something?

My follower usually doesn't do anything aside from commenting on the situation (except for ripping my toons clothes down) what usually only takes a few seconds.
For some reason i always have to (try to) talk to her to trigger actions aside from her tearing down my toons clothes.

6 hours ago, CGi said:

That would still cause quests from vanilla or mods cause them to freak out. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How should it be different?

Well, at first it should change all the things i don't like and already mentioned.^^ Then, more story, more interaction, more dialogues,... for example too much drugs might cause you pass out, if that happens in a city - play a kind of sleeping animation with a chance that NPCs start a necro animation.

Withdraw could add some begging dialogue to random NPCs, with different outcomes. And i want to be able to interact with NPCs in dens.

50 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

That would still cause quests from vanilla or mods cause them to freak out.

i know of no quest out of my head where NPC's leaving their idle area would cause problems and NPC's in a scene are usually locked into the scene.

Any pointers as to which quests could be negativly affected?

7 hours ago, Corsayr said:

What are the cool kids using to save clean these days?  I used to use PDT but for some reason it now crashes when opening a save, even on a brand new game.  Same with SaveTool.   Dunno if I have a mod that has caused it to corrupt savegames, but Skyrim can still read them fine.