1 hour ago, kalimac said:

Forgive me, but I seem to not understand how to get his mod to load or work right. Assuming I'm a complete idiot, I have everything installed for this mod on the most up to date version. The message at the top right says "CFQ Loads" when I load the save, but I'm rather unsure of how this works. I'm suppose to be able to have followers remove devices, have strange interaction with them, and even the feature of disabling the closest NPC works. But I can't seem to get my follower to do any of the interactions this mod says it can do. Follower behaves a vanilla follower still. It won't unequip devices is mainly what I tested for this.  This is weird as other mods such as Devious Devices Helpers work just fine, but this one does not (I am not running both at the same time, just testing them at the moment). Am I just being impatient with this mod and let it run its course while I have a follower, or is there something else going on that I'm not seeing? Any help is appreciated.

There is a option in the debug tab called "Debug for Adding Follower" that will let you manually assign a follower to be your Devious Follower through a dialogue option.  Give that a try on your follower.

Assuming you installed correctly (example - making sure you are not using the new DD4.1 versions unless you downloaded the DD beta builds specifically) you may have a conflict with other mods or a follower framework that is stopping the follower from activating the mod automatically - normally it only takes a few seconds for a follower to start the mod's features.

8 hours ago, kalimac said:

Follower behaves a vanilla follower still.

Make sure the follower you're trying this with is vanilla, at least to make sure it all works first, custom or mod-added followers may have various issues with being detected as a "real" follower, especially those that step outside the base game's follower system. Sometimes the debug option works to nudge them into deviousness, unfortunately sometimes the debugged follower gets entirely confused and breaks :/

I think that one or more of the "dialog overhaul" packages that touch Serana apparently makes her unable to be devious, trying the debug made a terrible mess of her entire dialog tree to the point I had to revert to a before-I-did-that save. Possibly fixable with a load order juggle but I was nearly done with her questline at that point so she got left to her undevious devices in Castle Volkihar ?

8 hours ago, kalimac said:

Forgive me, but I seem to not understand how to get his mod to load or work right. Assuming I'm a complete idiot, I have everything installed for this mod on the most up to date version. The message at the top right says "CFQ Loads" when I load the save, but I'm rather unsure of how this works. I'm suppose to be able to have followers remove devices, have strange interaction with them, and even the feature of disabling the closest NPC works. But I can't seem to get my follower to do any of the interactions this mod says it can do. Follower behaves a vanilla follower still. It won't unequip devices is mainly what I tested for this.  This is weird as other mods such as Devious Devices Helpers work just fine, but this one does not (I am not running both at the same time, just testing them at the moment). Am I just being impatient with this mod and let it run its course while I have a follower, or is there something else going on that I'm not seeing? Any help is appreciated.

a couple of notes

for your follower to have the device removal options he/she must be your Devious Follower. this happens when a specific dialogue line is used by your

regular follower (thus he/she becomes your Devious Follower).  this comment fires as a random idle comment.  it will say something about

"not messing me around like others" (IIRC).  this dialogue triggering is what actually causes your follower to become your Devious Follower. it will usually fire

quickly, but may take some time to show up (depending on area, and other mods that add to the random idle dialogue pool).

an easy way to check if DF has started with your follower is to talk to him/her and there should be a line "About my debt" near the top of the dialogues

it is usually first (for me).  if you have this line the follower is your Devious Follower.  if this line is not there your follower is not currently your Devious Follower.

in the DF MCM on the Debug page make sure blocking dialogue is unchecked

1441389772_TESV2018-06-0400-20-44-91.thumb.jpg.cac355a24f1538f539595d9587fccc01.jpg

when talking to your follower to get devices removed the line needed is 

204085464_TESV2018-06-0400-27-42-89.thumb.jpg.91d21cdf23c1eb40f904d80e213ce28f.jpg

you may need to have Better Dialogue Controls or EZ2C installed so you can find it (this becomes necessary if you have a lot of added dialogues)

hope the information helps

Works fine with all followers. But for me after hiring follower game must be closed to desktop and loaded again to reload followers brain.

Still waiting with hope for better times when my DFollowers would become some more deviosly clever and learn how to make money on my poor PC))

Just a side note on follower behavior. 

In the final stages of the Companions storyline, the game dismisses your follower because you are supposed to do that content with the companions. Well DF continues to accrue debt during this time so the next time you see your follower, you will probably owe them a LOT of money. 

Not saying that this is a good thing or a bad thing, or that it should or should not be changed. Just getting it out there, that this is how DF reacts in this situation. 

Thank you guys for the support your giving other users. Saves me a lot of time to well waste on computer games !!!! ❤️

10 hours ago, crococat said:

Works fine with all followers. But for me after hiring follower game must be closed to desktop and loaded again to reload followers brain.

Still waiting with hope for better times when my DFollowers would become some more deviosly clever and learn how to make money on my poor PC))

You tryed the stuff that's on my blog (link is in my sig) this stuff I found has help my skyrim work more reliably.

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Just a side note on follower behavior. 

In the final stages of the Companions storyline, the game dismisses your follower because you are supposed to do that content with the companions. Well DF continues to accrue debt during this time so the next time you see your follower, you will probably owe them a LOT of money. 

Not saying that this is a good thing or a bad thing, or that it should or should not be changed. Just getting it out there, that this is how DF reacts in this situation. 

I did think about things like that the debt is capped out to 24hrs worth so it has a cap :)

I tried this mod, but I cannot get behind what it is supposed to do other than put the PC into some devious devices.

The "Follower Master" is not fun at all. He demands almost nothing, is not customizeable and in general just annoying. 

The "Deals" have no impact on the game at all apart from beeing tied up (which so many mods already do, I really dont see why we need more of those...)..

As with Sanguine Debauchery and Maria Eden, this seems just another letdown to me, sorry :(

It seems to be impossible to find a follower as master mod that is actually fun. No idea if the skyrim engine just does not provide the necessary tools. 

Maybe this mod is not designed like I think it was intended.... plus, all the functions seem to have a huge time component and grind in them. 

Just to clarify what I kinda wished these master NPC mods would provide:

- an active NPC with his own life and work where you are forced to help with (daily tasks)

- a sadistic nature that playes games with the PC (Maria Eden tried this a lot, but most of it is not working, sadly...)

- a Master that is not entirely focussed on devious devices (it gets really boring to see the bound animations...)

- customization options...

What really annoyed me with this mod especially is the armbinder. I got to the mod via Simple Slavery and whenever I talked my master into removing the armbinder, some ingame minutes later it got reattached.... 

Sorry, I know it is a lot of work and effort to get a mod going. I m just kinda disappointed by some of the loverslab mods lately, since alot of them do the same basically (add devious items...) but are at the same time just getting in each others way nonstop...  

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Maybe this mod is not designed like I think it was intended.... plus, all the functions seem to have a huge time component and grind in them. 

- an active NPC with his own life and work where you are forced to help with (daily tasks)

- a sadistic nature that playes games with the PC (Maria Eden tried this a lot, but most of it is not working, sadly...)

- a Master that is not entirely focussed on devious devices (it gets really boring to see the bound animations...)

What really annoyed me with this mod especially is the armbinder. I got to the mod via Simple Slavery and whenever I talked my master into removing the armbinder, some ingame minutes later it got reattached.... 

You are possibly misunderstanding what this mod intends to do - getting dropped in via Simple Slavery with a full set of deals is probably also not helping understand what the mod's goal is.

Basically as I understand and play it, the mod is a modifier for the Skyrim Follower system - followers require payment, and you can't dismiss followers while you owe them money.  The intent is you set up the mod in such a way that money is a bit tight with the follower around, which means sometimes when you are short on cash you might have to enter into sexual/bondage themed "deals" with your follower as a temporary means of covering your debt.  If you let debt get too high, a bunch of generally bad things can happen to you depending on your MCM menu settings, but the "meat" of the mod is in trying to stay on top of your payments despite bad luck and whatever other mods you have installed throws at you and sometimes failing that and end up indebted to your follower and stuck in a few "deals" until you can pay them off.

There is also a willpower system that acts as a modifier for the whole mod, that detects when you are a victim in a sex scene - be the victim too often without getting some sleep and you follower will start doing what they want more often or demanding more favors from you.

The intent is that the mod doesn't interfere with actually playing Skyrim normally most of the time - it is a money sink to make looting worthwhile and can catch you off guard and trap you in a debt/deals/low willpower spiral if you aren't careful, but other than keeping gold in mind you should be able to quest/dungeon crawl ect fairly normally with a Devious Follower.  It also works much better in combination with other mods that add things like vulnerability to sex events, a way to get stuck in devices and combat defeat -> sex scenes.

What this mod is "not" is a hardcore dominant follower mod ala Maria Eden/Cursed Loot Leon ect.  Your follower will not typically demand anything of you other than their payments and whatever they are owed deals wise (wearing specific things or doing specific things depending on the deals you make).  If you are looking for that type of experience I don't think this mod is for you, but I would recommend trying it out naturally (with a fresh follower, not with a ton of deals/enslavement via Simple Slavery) and be sure to tweak the MCM menu settings to your particularly gameplay style.

Thanks Valcon.

Also, Reesewow, that's a good description of DF there.

I think though Nymra must have had things set up a bit strangely, because even with its limited slavery functionality, DF slavery is still more fun than SD+, which is IMHO, mostly standing around waiting to be raped. Or beaten. Or raped and then beaten and then raped again. Yes, there are some tasks, but they never seem to be chosen appropriate to the setting, while DF does have fun games, sometimes.

At least in DF, you just keep on doing your thing and the follower comes along and steals all the loot. What's wrong with that?

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

I tried this mod, but I cannot get behind what it is supposed to do other than put the PC into some devious devices.

The "Follower Master" is not fun at all. He demands almost nothing, is not customizeable and in general just annoying. 

The "Deals" have no impact on the game at all apart from beeing tied up (which so many mods already do, I really dont see why we need more of those...)..

As with Sanguine Debauchery and Maria Eden, this seems just another letdown to me, sorry :(

It seems to be impossible to find a follower as master mod that is actually fun. No idea if the skyrim engine just does not provide the necessary tools. 

Sorry, I know it is a lot of work and effort to get a mod going. I m just kinda disappointed by some of the loverslab mods lately, since alot of them do the same basically (add devious items...) but are at the same time just getting in each others way nonstop...  

I can guess you didn't play the mod for long cause there is a lot more going on than slapping a devices on player and say "hey slave" @Reesewow explained it probably better than me cause I crap with words ! Either way, I appreciate the feedback :)

The kind of thing you want is incredibly hard (it is 100% possible) to do because you need to rework skyrim from the ground up really and work out a way for it to not feel too repetitive, SD+ is probably the closest at work with the game to do this, that said I think it struggles with the repetitive side but still amazing for 1 person can do.

Maria Eden , i can't really comment too much on but is the rebuilding of skyrim to get what you want (I think) but it's an epic project so it will depend on the authors deication and time for how good it could be (I haven't used it for a long time).

========================================================================

My mod cheats and uses every aspect of the game and other mod to make it fun......

Reason to use a follower .... Already in the game and people used em before ^^ (So no need to make a system that adds a master)

Day to day ..... Mod revolves around gold which you can farm from all over skyrim or by just playing the game. (So no need to a mass of content to entertain player every 5 sec)

Creating daily routines for the master.....  No need, they exist to be a follower, I just expanded on that so that they enjoy tricking adventures into being there plaything I mean like imagine following your slave round as they make money for you and tormenting them when they fail, I'm sure they find fun and it's believable (within the game of skyrim)

Though I did add the sleep need to create a little bit of routine and a way for the slaver to go look I'm in control of when we go back to town.

Working with other mod..... I tryed really hard to make sure DCL, DD-Helper, Sexlab adventure, follower mod all work well with this mod because well if they do I don't need to make the entire of skyrim fun the player can do that with other mods and make my mod fit in to there experience.

Fun fact, the title Devious Followers is not call that because it uses Devious Devices but because when you become endebted/enslaved your follower is hard to remove like a Devious Device !

@Lozeak First version of the localization. Mostly untested but i will correct what's not working once the bug reports come in.

The attached archive only containes the translation files, the 2 edited source scripts and the compiled ones in their repective folders.

Lupine00 did some corrections to the texts.

DF_1-53_Localization.7Z

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

I can guess you didn't play the mod for long cause there is a lot more going on than slapping a devices on player and say "hey slave" @Reesewow explained it probably better than me cause I crap with words ! Either way, I appreciate the feedback :)

The kind of thing you want is incredibly hard (it is 100% possible) to do because you need to rework skyrim from the ground up really and work out a way for it to not feel too repetitive, SD+ is probably the closest at work with the game to do this, that said I think it struggles with the repetitive side but still amazing for 1 person can do.

Maria Eden , i can't really comment too much on but is the rebuilding of skyrim to get what you want (I think) but it's an epic project so it will depend on the authors deication and time for how good it could be (I haven't used it for a long time).

========================================================================

My mod cheats and uses every aspect of the game and other mod to make it fun......

Reason to use a follower .... Already in the game and people used em before ^^ (So no need to make a system that adds a master)

Day to day ..... Mod revolves around gold which you can farm from all over skyrim or by just playing the game. (So no need to a mass of content to entertain player every 5 sec)

Creating daily routines for the master.....  No need, they exist to be a follower, I just expanded on that so that they enjoy tricking adventures into being there plaything I mean like imagine following your slave round as they make money for you and tormenting them when they fail, I'm sure they find fun and it's believable (within the game of skyrim)

Though I did add the sleep need to create a little bit of routine and a way for the slaver to go look I'm in control of when we go back to town.

Working with other mod..... I tryed really hard to make sure DCL, DD-Helper, Sexlab adventure, follower mod all work well with this mod because well if they do I don't need to make the entire of skyrim fun the player can do that with other mods and make my mod fit in to there experience.

Fun fact, the title Devious Followers is not call that because it uses Devious Devices but because when you become endebted/enslaved your follower is hard to remove like a Devious Device !

Yeah, I see that now.
Sorry for my earlier post, I did not want to make a rant or something :P I guess I just reached a point of frustration culminating from months of testing different mods to find a suitable overall combination. 

From what I read now from you and the others, I think Devious Follower is maybe just not for me. I do not combine devious games with the vanilla skyrim at all, and with the Sexlab Quest mods a devious follower is more of a problem in several ways sadly, especially from the devices added. 
I also have a fashion fetish and always like a bit of control over the kinds of devices added (type, color, combination with other devices)... 

In short: sorry for the rant. I will give this mod another go when I maybe find a good quest/playthrough option where money and time is of importance and switch back to testing SD+ and ME for my purposes. Maybe I can find a proper solution, because if not, this is really the end of the line, since there is nothing else left to try now.

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I also have a fashion fetish and always like a bit of control over the kinds of devices added (type, color, combination with other devices)... 

Just as a side note for if you do try the mod again sometime - your follower doesn't care about what version of an item you put on, so long as it fills the slot/keyword required in the deals you are under.  So if you have a preference for colour/material you can just equip those instead of the ones your follower gives you and they will be satisfied.  Examples would be equipping red ebonite leather cuffs instead of the padded ones provided, or pony boots instead of the restrictive ballet boots.

The type of item you need to wear you have less control over, altho you have the option (at high willpower anyway) of refusing a deal and trying for a different one.

13 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Just as a side note for if you do try the mod again sometime - your follower doesn't care about what version of an item you put on, so long as it fills the slot/keyword required in the deals you are under.  So if you have a preference for colour/material you can just equip those instead of the ones your follower gives you and they will be satisfied.  Examples would be equipping red ebonite leather cuffs instead of the padded ones provided, or pony boots instead of the restrictive ballet boots.

The type of item you need to wear you have less control over, altho you have the option (at high willpower anyway) of refusing a deal and trying for a different one.

Oh, good to know. Thx. Didn't guess that anyway. Not used to mods beeing... smart in a way, haha. Interesting approach, too. 

Hi all

Been busy testing away, and while I love the new clear debt option on the payment menu... is it possible that feature is circumventing the follower miscounting your payment when tired "feature"?

Just a side note 

I have found that tailoring the follower you use can have a nice impact on the feel of this mod. If you use a follower like Recorder, the mod takes on a kind of creepy dark feel where your follower is this ultra obsessed with you personally that gets very possessive.  

21 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Been busy testing away, and while I love the new clear debt option on the payment menu... is it possible that feature is circumventing the follower miscounting your payment when tired "feature"?

On the same topic - the clear debt feature also bypasses "reward" vibrations from deal piercings.  The feature itself is awesome as is because it saves up to 4 dialogue sequences (with corresponding vibrations if under that deal) for me to pay down debt without "releasing" a follower, but it would be even better if it triggered a "strong" reward for payment as well.

3 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Can someone give me a hint on how to trigger Pet suit game ? .. i played a lot and havent found yet.. sighs :)

Willpower is very low allready. regards

Extracted from the download page, it is in the chagelog:

6 deals/<5Will/Collar/No belt  in a jarls place

3 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Ah, thx, didnt see that. So many updates lately :)

Have fun, the game is really well done  and the pet suit is really well used in it. Not overly long, so it doesn't get boring (The suit is extremely slow).

My only complaint with it would be that the not wearing a belt shouldn't be a requirement, by the time you have 6 deals, it is really likely that you would have already made the belt deal. I would just make the follower to strip it instead, just for the occasion.?

3 hours ago, jungen said:

My only complaint with it would be that the not wearing a belt shouldn't be a requirement, by the time you have 6 deals, it is really likely that you would have already made the belt deal. I would just make the follower to strip it instead, just for the occasion.

Reason was that if you have belt and gag on the animation list for Sexlab can be very limited so it was without gag or belt and even though they don't fit the oral only animations fit less well with pet suit.

Removing belt, remember I'm making sure I'm not messing with other mods so removing the belt is something I'm not gonna do. I could add a block generic tag but I think it's better just to keep the player in the state they are throughout the game.

3 hours ago, CGi said:

@Lozeak Did you take a look at the localized scripts?

Yes, I'll be using em next release. ^^ (Should of replied, Thank you)

I can only guess how they work and test (working so far, couldn't get em to work on another script)

Which should include....

KeyGame MCM settings

Device removal MCM settings

Area Notification system + MCM toggle 

Some male dialog integration 

Release estimate tomorrow or monday/tuesday