36 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What are the cool kids using to save clean these days?  I used to use PDT but for some reason it now crashes when opening a save, even on a brand new game.  Same with SaveTool.   Dunno if I have a mod that has caused it to corrupt savegames, but Skyrim can still read them fine.

Eww I had that problem once too, where SaveTool crashed on save opening. I moved to using ReSaver during that dark time.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/

On 5/31/2018 at 5:22 AM, notwavman said:

About the latest game, in spoiler

Hide contents

I used the latest development builds of DDi and DDx from the GitHub.

After dialogue of "Guards, help me to put my slave..." pet suit weren't attached, I manually got one from console and equipped it.

Then all scenes played out. Naturally, when we went out, follower didn't removed the pet suit. So I removed it manually.

After that her DFW dialogue disappeared, only topic of her key game remained.

All in all - I like demeaning nature of this game, although I dislike bestiality.

I think there should be some special gag added too, to explain why PC can only woof and bark, it would look more logical and better.

So my suggestions are:

1. Replace bestiality with some more human sex with demeaning comments (maybe optional through MCM?)

2. Fix pet suit attach/detach

3. Look into DFW dialogue disappearing

4. Consider adding some special gag in this game, replacing any other worn. I think Dasha's Heavy Gag from Cursed Loot is unfairly under-used. Of course, if at some time dog-mask becomes available, it would suit better.

And last, but not the least - thank you very much for your effort!

I'm having the same issue with the newest game.

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What are the cool kids using to save clean these days?  I used to use PDT but for some reason it now crashes when opening a save, even on a brand new game.  Same with SaveTool.   Dunno if I have a mod that has caused it to corrupt savegames, but Skyrim can still read them fine.

Actually, if you use Crash Fixes then it causing your save games to crash SaveTool/PDT actually means it is doing its job.  If your save game is causing those save cleaners to crash, it means it has gotten big enough that Crash Fixes needed to change it to a different format to avoid the String Table save corruption bug.  The only save cleaner that I know of that can handle these altered save files is FallrimTools Resaver (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/).

A bit annoying to be pidgeonholed into one save cleaner, but since the alternative is your saves suddenly becoming corrupted and unloadable I think it is a good trade off.  Plus Resaver so far has been excellent for me and has let me baby my heavy load order and install/uninstall lots of sizeable mods (just ensuring my mods never change load order slot) for much longer than it had any right to survive and still be stable.

@Reesewow The max allowed string data is why i'm still waiting to localize the scripts. MCM options & descriptions, message boxes and notifications quickly result in alot of string data and then the save game can no longer be loaded by SaveTool and not long after not even by the game unless CrashFixes changes the save format.
FallrimTools is indeed the only editor that's able to load and edit those.

Localized scripts are an inconvinience for modders but it pays back for everyone in the long run.

About the last update :

Spoiler

Hey, congratulation for being the (I think) first mod to use the new DD bitchsuit, that was fast!
I love the new game, thank you.

(Do you know there is also a muzzle in the zaz animation pack? Could be useful!)

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Imho milk addict is much more attractive, both in effect and withdraw consequences.

In a similar vein, Milk mods don't do it for me at all -  but as you say, in the end it's all a matter of play style and personal taste.

Here's a thought though - A "drink this" game that uses Skooma for SW users, Milk for Milk addict drinkers and random for people with both!

7 hours ago, CGi said:

i know of no quest out of my head where NPC's leaving their idle area would cause problems and NPC's in a scene are usually locked into the scene.

Any pointers as to which quests could be negativly affected?

Well, depends on how that "fleeing" works, but if that means that you're unable to talk to children because their are running away from any area you reach or in a busy state... a couple of quests would be affected. I mean, just moving them from their common idle area to another area where you might have devious actions as well would be quite pointless.

48 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

In a similar vein, Milk mods don't do it for me at all -  but as you say, in the end it's all a matter of play style and personal taste.

Here's a thought though - A "drink this" game that uses Skooma for SW users, Milk for Milk addict drinkers and random for people with both!

Well, i felt the same so far for MME. Honestly i didn't try milkd addict yet, the description sounds like i'd like it, though. ;) Like boobs bursting (out of) your armor, and a chance to get raped by animals if you trip because of withdrawel, that sounds like i might like it. :)

Didn't try Beeing a cow yet either, but i'm quite sure i'll like it a lot. At least once - replaying quests isn't that much my thing, but what i've read so far it has a quite intresting story and features, and i love these things. :)

I often use SGO in my games, but at least half of that is because i consider casting soul traps all the time annoying, and i can increase bust size for a few certain NPCs beyond the limit i've set in Bodyslide. Irileth is one of my all time candidates here. ;) Plus i have a couple of powerful potions for emergency without skilling alchemy, which might be considered a cheat and sometimes i do so myself and don't use them (actually most times) but sometimes i'm just not in the mod to get beaten that easy again - but don't just want to activate godmode either.^^

*edit: and yes, the drink this game is pretty much why i mentioned them at all. It would be nice imho to have a little more - like some comments or dialogues (just few lines) after doing the game and/or beeing addicted. Or to rise it to some level of awesomeness - an entire party where this stuff might play a role - but would be avaivable without too.

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I use fallrim tools, only one I found that can handle the crash fixes mod, which makes skyrim not crash from string overflow. My previous save cleaners can't even open my save file from said string-length-over-the-limit, while fallrim tools works just fine.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/

Edit: whoops, someone already posted fallrimtools, and I even accidentally linked the specialedition one, though there doesn't seem to be any differences between the two at a glance.

Anyway, I also recommend this one.

I have rewritten, the game it doesn't use a dog now and the ending dialogue if more fun and in general it's more devious than forced.

Spoiler

As for a mask/gag adding? I think the fun of the game is people think you could say kitten at anytime but you can't so I like it how it is.

Either way, try it out and give feedback!

16 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Well, depends on how that "fleeing" works, but if that means that you're unable to talk to children because their are running away from any area you reach or in a busy state... a couple of quests would be affected. I mean, just moving them from their common idle area to another area where you might have devious actions as well would be quite pointless.

The flee effect ends automaticly after a chosen time. So one would be able to talk to the kids again after the spell dispelled itself.

And NPC's that were fleeing automaticly return to were they were before or to where they should be at this point in time according to their Ai packages.

it's pretty much fail safe.

8 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I have rewritten, the game it doesn't use a dog now and the ending dialogue if more fun and in general it's more devious than forced.

Makes me kinda sad. The whole *woof* *woof* dialogue was actually quiet amusing and i'm not even into this kind of stuff. :(

2 minutes ago, CGi said:

Makes me kinda sad. The whole *woof* *woof* dialogue was actually quiet amusing and i'm not even into this kind of stuff. :(

You still woof lol. I liked that part. I just changed the dog used in it to guards. I could explain what I changed but I think you'd enjoy it more if you play it. 

30 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Reveal hidden contents

As for a mask/gag adding? I think the fun of the game is people think you could say kitten at anytime but you can't so I like it how it is.

Either way, try it out and give feedback!

I agree, that's what I like too. But that's just a mask, I'm not sure, but I don't think it works as a gag.

21 minutes ago, CGi said:

+1 I liked how it was. Remplacing the dog by guards just make the mod less unique. But I didn't try the new version yet, so maybe I would like it nonetheless!

33 minutes ago, CGi said:

The flee effect ends automaticly after a chosen time. So one would be able to talk to the kids again after the spell dispelled itself.

And NPC's that were fleeing automaticly return to were they were before or to where they should be at this point in time according to their Ai packages.

it's pretty much fail safe.

Still, the whole point of it is "remove children", not "wait until the children are 5 minutes older". So either the spell has to be casted again if you reach an area where they are (or the other way around), or it is rather pointless from the beginning. 

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

O worth noting, I'm taking a small break from modding so @CGi you can start the script localisation. If I do Bug fixes I'll make a note of them and reapply after.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

You still woof lol. I liked that part. I just changed the dog used in it to guards. I could explain what I changed but I think you'd enjoy it more if you play it.

Didn't have the time yet and now i need to update the installer and create a localization for the scripts. Once this is done i'll rampage through the mod. :)

33 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Still, the whole point of it is "remove children", not "wait until the children are 5 minutes older". So either the spell has to be casted again if you reach an area where they are (or the other way around), or it is rather pointless from the beginning. 

The point of me suggestion the flee mechanic was to avoid removing the children. My Hearhfires home would else be empty or inhabited by whatever replaces them. Weird...

And no solution is perfect but one can never know what results a healthy brainstorming can have.

20 minutes ago, CGi said:

The point of me suggestion the flee mechanic was to avoid removing the children. My Hearhfires home would else be empty or inhabited by whatever replaces them. Weird...

And no solution is perfect but one can never know what results a healthy brainstorming can have.

I agree, there is no compromise between "remove children effectefly" and "keep children for doing quests". But i'd rather think the solution would be to leave them alone (and offer an optional additional mod like Lozeak already did), that's the way with least work and least problems i guess.

3 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Small idea, since people have pretty broad tastes in regards to if they like beast content or not - would it make sense to add a filter for the games similar to how there is a filter for the deals?  I don't think you'd actually need a minimum amount of games for this to be viable, and it would mean you could feel a bit more free to have a wider variety of tones and include as much beast content as you want without worrying about alienating some users that don't like it.  You could also use this filter to add hints to the game as to how to start each game in the MCM menu mouse-over text (could list required DD item and some of the conditions, like sleeping or location).

I "assume" such a filter wouldn't be that hard to implement just by adding an additional condition to its trigger requirements checking if it is toggled on in the MCM menu, but I'm not sure if there would be any other considerations and know you mentioned you wanted to look at the games system at some point.

I haven't spoilered myself on the new game yet, but from the sounds of it and knowing the items it uses I think both versions sound pretty amazing and am a bit disappointed I didn't try it out first (dog being involved was pretty much my first idea seeing the new item :classic_tongue:).  I think it would be cool if both versions of the game existed, and either triggered randomly or the dog version triggered in specific Jarl's longhouses where the Jarl is seen as more "nasty" (Example Riften is pretty corrupt and Markarth already has a whole pack of dogs in the palace).

4 hours ago, Vbarding said:

I'm having the same issue with the newest game.

Ditto. As soon as the new game ended, Iona became a lot less devious (as in not at all). Sad Face!  Loved the new game though... 

Spoiler

I ran the new game with the Jarl of Whiterun and when it ended, my follower would free me as soon as we left the Jarl's house. I suspected that when she said outside she meant out of the city making the awesome walk much longer but that didn't seem to be necessary. Also, talking to the people in the city, they didn't seem to want to "take advantage" of my state, they just made a few comments. 

56 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Small idea, since people have pretty broad tastes in regards to if they like beast content or not - would it make sense to add a filter for the games similar to how there is a filter for the deals?  I don't think you'd actually need a minimum amount of games for this to be viable, and it would mean you could feel a bit more free to have a wider variety of tones and include as much beast content as you want without worrying about alienating some users that don't like it.  You could also use this filter to add hints to the game as to how to start each game in the MCM menu mouse-over text (could list required DD item and some of the conditions, like sleeping or location).

I "assume" such a filter wouldn't be that hard to implement just by adding an additional condition to its trigger requirements checking if it is toggled on in the MCM menu, but I'm not sure if there would be any other considerations and know you mentioned you wanted to look at the games system at some point.

I haven't spoilered myself on the new game yet, but from the sounds of it and knowing the items it uses I think both versions sound pretty amazing and am a bit disappointed I didn't try it out first (dog being involved was pretty much my first idea seeing the new item :classic_tongue:).  I think it would be cool if both versions of the game existed, and either triggered randomly or the dog version triggered in specific Jarl's longhouses where the Jarl is seen as more "nasty" (Example Riften is pretty corrupt and Markarth already has a whole pack of dogs in the palace).

53 minutes ago, tester86 said:

Ditto. As soon as the new game ended, Iona became a lot less devious (as in not at all). Sad Face!  Loved the new game though... 

Reveal hidden contents

I ran the new game with the Jarl of Whiterun and when it ended, my follower would free me as soon as we left the Jarl's house. I suspected that when she said outside she meant out of the city making the awesome walk much longer but that didn't seem to be necessary. Also, talking to the people in the city, they didn't seem to want to "take advantage" of my state, they just made a few comments. 

As for using guards over dogs, it wasn't really that people didn't like that kind of content that made me change it, it was that it was too harsh with no player choice. So I toned it down and made it more about the player accepting these things are happen because they like them.

Will I add the old version? Maybe but I think I'll have it activate in a different way where the player can feel "OMG why did I agree to this, it's so humiliating". I'm not going to never make beast content infact I have a potential deal related to it.

I really want to make sure that it feels it's because of the player and not just forced on the player.

The pony game you have a choice to take debt and I think offering the same thing in the petsuit game would ruin the immersion.

Basically, I made it fit more with the player making them self a slave and the follower taking advantage and exploiting the players desires (even if it's not clear to themselves).

Extending it, maybe the problem is the petsuit is soooo slow. originally, I wanted them to walk back to an inn for removal but I felt it would be too boring. Having random people take advantage of you sure.

Old version for you to play with, I'll attach here ^^.

DeviousFollower1.52.7z

13 hours ago, CGi said:

Devious Followers V1.52 beta and V1.45 beta - Localized

Reupload to "unburry" it.

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.
Partial German translation included. Scripts are still not localized.

All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin. The EFF patch is fully translated.

Contained Versions:
- DF version 1.45 beta - uses DD V4.0

- DF version 1.52 beta - uses DD V4.1 beta

Content - DF V1.45 beta only:
- Text changes by @Lupine00

- Male PC dialogue by @-Caden- (only in english and localized plugin only)

Content - Shared:

- localized and unlocalized plugin

- EFF patch

- optional source scripts

- optional MO support

Devious Followers V1.52 beta (2.4MB)

Why are 2 versions in this package? Not everyone wants to or can use DD V4.1 and this package is the only source for the localized version 1.45. That's why.

Just a heads up CGi - I had an issue with installing the localized v 1.45 with this FOMOD package.  It appears that "11 Localized ESP Female PC DD4_0" folder was not installed after selecting that version and a female PC, so the mod was missing its English strings and crashing the game shortly after startup. 

Caveat - I'm using an old version of NMM that sometimes has issues with FOMOD files - however all the other files seemed to have installed correctly and installing the files manually seems to have corrected the issue.  Haven't actually played yet to check yet but will mention if I notice any other issues. 

Thanks for sharing this again for those of us holding off on DD 4.1 until "official" release.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Just a heads up CGi - I had an issue with installing the localized v 1.45 with this FOMOD package.  It appears that "11 Localized ESP Female PC DD4_0" folder was not installed after selecting that version and a female PC, so the mod was missing its English strings and crashing the game shortly after startup. 

Caveat - I'm using an old version of NMM that sometimes has issues with FOMOD files - however all the other files seemed to have installed correctly and installing the files manually seems to have corrected the issue.  Haven't actually played yet to check yet but will mention if I notice any other issues. 

Thanks for sharing this again for those of us holding off on DD 4.1 until "official" release.

Right... i added "DD4_0" to those folders for people installing manually but ofc forgot to change the script. Will be fixed in the next version.

Good find. You sure you're not my debugger/tester?