@Lozeak Okay... figured it out.
Debug.Notification and .MessageBox don't support dynamic strings.

i used a mod back then that replaced some SWF's which in return allowed translating those.

But the gambling message box that shows the debt/win data can be inside the ESP and have dynamic data using the Show command.

Debug.Notification i got to reformat like this Debug.Notification Fname + "$DF_EXAMPLESTRING_NOTI" and hope it works else we got to drop translating those.
As long as the MCM is localized and some messageboxes it should be fine, right?

Hello, Ive got the problem -

First of all, it seams that chasity belts and nipple piercings (and may be something else) do not show unless I add resources from Captured Dreams mod, because default DD mod somehow does not provide them. Or at least it seams so.

Sencond, if I have chasity belt equipped, I get CTD as soon as I equip restrictive corset.

Inside "CD Part 4 - DD Pre Gen meshes for UUNP - UNPB body" i have found that there is a combined mesh of corset with chasity belt attached. May be it is supposed that they get switched but in such case I am missing some kind of dependency/mod that would do that.

I can use belt without corset or corset without belt.

Could someone please explain how to solve this problem?

Thank You in advance.

UPD:

Ok, solved it, I think. All I was missing was to regenerate mesh files in bodyslide.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

@Lozeak if you didn't work on the ESP then i can port all notifications and messageboxes into it and make them translateable this way. You'll still be able to print the follower name in them.

Leave it for now, I'll do that eventually. I need to fix scripts for now use the localisation where possible then work things out.

33 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Leave it for now, I'll do that eventually. I need to fix scripts for now use the localisation where possible then work things out.

Okay... i'll roll back all Notification and MessageBox changes.

As for feeding the followers name into a messagebox, an alias will do just fine.
Numbers works as easy as the site i linked shows.

Does anyone have a list of (popular?) follower mods that are known compatible, or known incompatible with DF?

I'm guessing Recorder does not work well?

I think I recall Lozeak saying that it works with Sofia now.

Would be great if the front page could list what mods have been tested and their status.

37 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Does anyone have a list of (popular?) follower mods that are known compatible, or known incompatible with DF?

Would be great if the front page could list what mods have been tested and their status.

Second this, especially male followers which i'd like to use with this mod for now but almost never used otherwise... currently i'm trying Leon from Cursed Loot which seems to work, but i hardly played one hour in total so far, just got the first message that my debt was increased and came back to LL because i forgot to add a mod. ;)

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

@CGi i'm still getting the $ messages.  :/   I save cleaned, deleted the previous download before installing the new one...

Maybe i overlooked a few instances. Where exactly?

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

From the begining; the welcome message, the "how much debt" message, and "How do deals work".  Haven't tried any other options that would pop a messagebox.

Hmmm... maybe i packaged the wrong compiled script.

Please try this one: _DFlowMCM.pex

@Lupine00 @Nazzzgul666

Honestly from what I've played so far I think it is more a question of if *any* followers or follower-like NPCs are incompatible with Devious Followers.  I haven't yet encountered a follower that broke or was broken by Devious Followers.  Only thing I can think of that I would consider an incompatibility would be something like having a quest-based follower marked as your DF when the a mod wants to dismiss/disable them for story reasons, but I'd assume pausing or resetting DF would fix that in most cases.

The only "incompatibility" I've encountered so far is that DF can't always auto-detect custom followers and trigger the dialogue - but I've yet to find one where the manual debug dialogue didn't work.

28 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

That did it!  Message boxes are no longer cryptic.  :)

On the down side, I still can not dismiss my follower, so that bug is still there.  :/

Thanks for testing. Looks like my brain caved in again and forgot to copy the correct file. -.-

As for the follower bug: No clue. i went with Jenassa for a while, dismissed her and am now Lydias property. :/

39 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Honestly from what I've played so far I think it is more a question of if *any* followers or follower-like NPCs are incompatible with Devious Followers.  I haven't yet encountered a follower that broke or was broken by Devious Followers.  Only thing I can think of that I would consider an incompatibility would be something like having a quest-based follower marked as your DF when the a mod wants to dismiss/disable them for story reasons, but I'd assume pausing or resetting DF would fix that in most cases.

If there are followers you've tried. Please list them.

35 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

If there are followers you've tried. Please list them.

Zora of Interesting NPCs and by extension all of the followers added by that mod.

M'rissi

Hel of Hel Rising (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91269)

Serana

Off the top of my head on the most recent DD4.0 versions, not including followers that use the vanilla follower system (which means are picked up by EFF in my case).  All of the above use unique follower behavior systems and dialogue and are not controlled by EFF by default, but several are picked up by DF just fine and the others can be selected with the debug dialogue.  I believe I had used a handful of other custom followers with older versions of DF but I can't speak to those as I haven't tried them recently and no longer have them installed.

I'd be more curious if someone finds a follower that doesn't work - it doesn't make much sense to me to list "confirmed" working followers unless there are followers that don't work.  Plus if anyone reports a follower that doesn't work there might be work-arounds available to make them compatible. 

I just got enslaved via SS to a DF registered follower

Normal then Deal enslavement got triggered => i recived a massive amount of DD for all those deals

still it wouldnt be possible to wear all those at the same time

do i undstand the option right?:

SS+ => enslaved to DF follower, enslavement DDs have to be used => pay off the enslavement debt => theoritcal now the deals trigger would trigger, DDs for deals have to be worn

EDIT: just needed a bit of patience, works perfect => great addition to DF interactions! ?

2131070765_enb2018_06_1005_47_50_40.thumb.jpg.fae435469af7436e8031ffff06c17c0b.jpg

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I'd be more curious if someone finds a follower that doesn't work - it doesn't make much sense to me to list "confirmed" working followers unless there are followers that don't work.  Plus if anyone reports a follower that doesn't work there might be work-arounds available to make them compatible. 

Right now, even that information doesn't exist. Followers all from the same expansion are probably going to work the same, but some followers have special behaviour code, like Recorder, Sofia, or Ben Doon.

Nobody has said a follower doesn't work (in response to this question), but we do know that some have had problems in the past and required fixes.

So noting ones that did work is actually quite helpful.

e.g. I wouldn't expect Succubus-san to have issues, as she is quite vanilla, but I haven't tried her yet. OTOH, I'd be prepared for problems with Recorder or Brhuce Hammar.

It's apparent that some people are using Sorority Girls. I always avoided them as I thought "Make one good follower, not a bunch of them, your effort is always going to be spread thinner," but I think now I would have one just for the armor look.

I'm definitely going to be trying a ton of different followers as soon as I can, but my Skyrim will be totally on hold for a bit, any day now, so it will have to be after that.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'd be prepared for problems with Recorder

I am currently using Recorder and she is working properly. In fact, she makes a great Devious Follower. She has that spooky scary obsessed with the Dragonborn thing going, and it meshes well with the "devious" parts of devious followers.  

My only issue with her so far, she wasn't working with defeat properly but that was easily fixed by going into CK and removing her essential tag. 

So small update added, added some requested MCM Settings.

Localising this mode;

CGi has done a lot of work and some Notification/all of MCM can be Localised.

On Localisation I will work more of the mod so that it can be Localised easier (less hardcoded messages/Notifications) and I'll see how far I get. At a certain point there are other things I want to do.

it is harder to understand new mcm descriptions now, previous version was much better. or it is my bad upgrade?

p.s. i like new sashas yoke script from cursed loot. for me it work faster and better than df armbinder deal and now separate locations inside sities to release pc in private areas.

and about followers list i know only one that dont work normal - alicia painslut. but she can be activated by mcm dialog.