12 hours ago, Corsec said:

How well does this mod interact with Death Alternative? I normally use DA to send me to either Simple Slavery or Sanguines Debauchery. What happens if DA runs while I have a Devious Follower? If I set DA to dismiss followers when I get a blackout, what will happen with the DF deals/slavery?

It is fine with DA, and other defeat mods, as long as you don't set them to kill or remove followers.

Other mods can usually remove the follower successfully, which leaves DF in a confused state. In practice, nothing happens until you get a new follower, at which point they magically acquire the debts and deals of the old one.

Simple Slavery (the new Lozeak version) can deal with DF followers, or enslave you to a new follower.

So, if your defeat outcome is always SS or something that works with a follower, you're probably fine.

I've used it with DA+Defeat with only a few problems, but you have to accept that sometimes things can go wrong, and you will have to reload to before the defeat.

DCL doesn't fare much better, its followers can behave very strangely on defeat - though DCL knows how to handle its own.

The dialog about the deals is quite senseless I think. Popups and dialo options are not needed. First I don't know for what kind of deal a group stands for. Don't know what a group stand for, there is no list with a description "The group ... contains folllowing random deals/rules" Didn't see in the MCM, the start thread or the support thread. And the second is - even if I would know the statement " I add a random rule..." is not something that gives you real options. Anserwing yes or no is a lottery. A deal is something where I know what I pay and not something where I guess what I will pay and what I will get . Needed is a clear statement "For reducing your debt in the amount off xyz septims I will add the rule - that you have to wear cuffs in town" etc. for every available rule.

At the moment the situation with the actual construct should be like that in the dialog :"If you want to reduce you debt I will add a rule at will for reducing it for .... septims. Do you accept ?" And the answer yes or no and not the whole mumbojumbo about rulegroups etc. That only adds time. Time - what makes the whole thing slow is that after every checked menupoint it quits the dialog instead of just jumping back. Checking the debt and making a deal or paying means two times starting a new dialog and the start maybe blocked a few times with NPC's that are chatty like guards, children etc. or just the follower who is very mobile and you must run after him. Better would be to show the debt and jump back to the menu where you can pay, make a deal or some other thing you have the option to do in the dialog like changing gear.

15 hours ago, seanthiar said:

The dialog about the deals is quite senseless I think. Popups and dialo options are not needed. First I don't know for what kind of deal a group stands for. Don't know what a group stand for, there is no list with a description "The group ... contains folllowing random deals/rules" Didn't see in the MCM, the start thread or the support thread. And the second is - even if I would know the statement " I add a random rule..." is not something that gives you real options. Anserwing yes or no is a lottery. A deal is something where I know what I pay and not something where I guess what I will pay and what I will get . Needed is a clear statement "For reducing your debt in the amount off xyz septims I will add the rule - that you have to wear cuffs in town" etc. for every available rule.

I found that you can see what is in the "random animal name" (modular) deals in the MCM. That's the only way to know what is in your modular deal if you happen to miss the notification text in the top-left - which doesn't always show up when other mods are writing there.

The agreement to the random rule, where you don't know what it is, is rather pointless. It's a left-over from the hand-crafted deals system, where you were told what would happen. I think Lozeak probably intends to fix it so it tells you what you are agreeing to for the modular deals ... one day.

That there are now two places you need to go to see all your rule information - dialog for old deals - and MCM for modular deals - is quite burdensome. It's even worse when you get enslaved via SS, and you have a ton of rules, and you don't know what they are, and punishments are being applied to you for not conforming, and you're trying to find out what you need to do. It's not a pleasant experience, and not just in an immersively unpleasant way. It's awkward.

But it's nice to have more deals. You can turn off the modular deals if you don't like them.

Alas, Lozeak is not excited by DF at the moment. I understand that. Writing Skyrim code is quite boring sometimes. I hope he will get interested again, and release the work he has done so far, and maybe fix up some more things.

Is there a way to get DF to work with NPCs that aren't usually followers? It won't work for NPCs that are force-recruited with EFF, for example. Like, if I wanted to get DF slavery with a slaver NPC from Hydra Slavegirls, would there be a way to achieve that?

On 7/7/2019 at 7:22 AM, Lupine00 said:

Not really that big a problem. You can fix EFF by resetting it, and that dumps the followers properly.

So what would be the best procedure for follower dismissal with EFF? I'm guessing I should do it in the order as follows-

1- Clear debt

2- Use EFF dismissal dialogue (not DF dismissal dialogue) so that I get the message 'A follower leaves your service'

3- Reset EFF

4- Hire new follower

From testing, there doesn't seem to be a need to use the DF dismissal dialogue if I have EFF, because it won't actually dismiss the follower.

For those who've been using DF 2, in your opinion is it, in its current state, preferable to DF 1?  I haven't upgraded yet and I'm trying to decide. 

DF 1 had some issues, but I generally know how to avoid or deal with them.  DF 2 has nice features, but my impression is that it's still in a beta state.  That's not intended in any way as a negative statement toward Lozeak.  DF 2 is a massive undertaking and its development is going to take a while.  DF 1 also had a few language polishing passes, which I don't think DF 2 has had yet (again, no offense for a work in progress).  I'm just trying to decide if I should upgrade now, or stay with the familiar DF 1 a little longer. 

20 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I found that you can see what is in the "random animal name" (modular) deals in the MCM. ....

You didn't understand  - I see that a rule is listed in a group AFTER it is assigned. - Mostly uninteresting information after the assignment happened. The only thing intersting is that a rule is assigned and what it contains. For that are no groups needed. What I meant is I want to see the rules available  BEFORE the assignement like an info page . In the moment I see in the MCM the name of the group and their active rules listed. Better were to see the possible groups and their possible rules listed and if they are assigned maybe highlighted or marked in another way. With that, even when the follower will add an unspecified rule out of a specific group you would be able to make a little more informed decision. But as I said best would be a specificc statement which rule would be  added. Another idea - maybe even no fixed running time for a rule instead the running time is part of the deal and the debt decrease configured in the MCM is the amount for a day or different decreases depending on the rule. I think wearing a blindfold is not comparable to being naked in town. But these ideas are only relevant at the time Lozeak continues the development.

This might've been suggested before:

Starting from the potion quest - player character drinks potion, immediately sleeps for 6+ hours and regains all willpower. When the weaken effect happens, player character tells the follower to beat it (since the weakening effect was the follower's fault, and sticking near them would only make things worse, and with full willpower it makes narrative sense that they'll tell them off).

Now the follower makes it crystal clear that they're afraid the player character will leave them. To quote: "Well I was a little worried if you ever left me. I'd never see you again now I'll be able to see you all the time to feed you."

Well, what if the player character chooses to truly never see the follower again - and succeeds well enough with the weakening effect applied?

So my suggestion is, potion quest stage 2: after some time (and perhaps a number of ornate chests looted? Enemies killed? Dragon souls absorbed? Perhaps only time spent without devices on counts? Take your pick), the follower tracks the player character down and asks for "forgiveness". They have another potion that they promise is A: free of their love juice\semen, and B: able to fully reverse the weakening effects.

And they actually mean it! But of course it wouldn't be devious followers if there wasn't a catch. So the follower will only give the player the potion if the player character accepts them back as their devious follower, and also agrees to a large number of deals or heavy debt.

If the player character refuses, they can ask the follower later for the potion, where they'll be faced with the same offer except this time it'll be both deals AND debt.

Alternative: the second potion is laced with a love potion! The player character falls in love with the follower and must agree to marry them. The wedding will be in an MCM-configurable amount of time, and - using the same system as the deals - the follower tries to get the player character to wear lewder clothes first, then outright chains later.

Like potion quest 1, players should be able to disable potion quest 2 if they want their character to be permanently dependent.

1 bug i noticed when trying blindfolds. Follower was kind and gave me a new costume to wear, a straightjacket... I struggled out of it and then she started repeating:

"Interesting. You got out of that jacket all by yourself. Luckily it's enchanted to re-equip when i say "slut" ... oops."

Well, jokes on her that word didn't actually work ?

I have the 2.03a version.

Deal Idea

I've been playing around with different run/walk animations and I tried out FNIS sexy move.  While it doesn't produce my overall favorite animations it has some cool functionality that lets you scale the "sexyness" of both the player animation and NPC animations.  It offers a good spread between natural looking and exaggerated sexy movement.

"if you are going to be traveling with me, I can't have you clomping about like a man"

Then you just have the deal bump the PC up the sexyness track 1-3 stages.

I love the themes of the follower tricking the PC into transforming herself.  This transformation seems like a fairly normal thing to ask and depending on dialog it could even come off as friendly and helpful.  It doesn't scream "I want transform you into nothing but a sex object" but also clearly leads the PC a few more steps down that path.  The obvious problem with this is that you would be adding dependencies on other mods, it could be worth it though.

I've encountered several problems:

1. When I buy out my items from that khajiit merchant and she puts armbinder on me this happens

Spoiler

lol.png.dcb6f73a31ee7dab36d2e5a49e7b8491.png

Funny thing is if I get out of this and put it again on myself it works fine.

2. When I have collar and wrist restraint guard still aproaches me and says "slaves should be bound without masters"(even tho I am bound), then pretends to lock handcuffs on me and follows me.

3. When I'm enslaved by follower and had "deal chastity belt" on me he acts like I "got myself in more trouble" and enforces more strict rules... until I free myself but I can't obviously.

I am using the newest version of Devious Followers and I have a question, what is potion quest. I have the enforced version potion quest with 9 deals set but despite me having 9 deals on my character no enforced potion quest is starting with my character.

Do I need to be in town for it or is it suppose to start no matter where you're at?

4 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I am using the newest version of Devious Followers and I have a question, what is potion quest. I have the enforced version potion quest with 9 deals set but despite me having 9 deals on my character no enforced potion quest is starting with my character.

Potion quest becomes available if you have enough deals - as configured in the MCM.

The follower asks you to drink a potion, and in exchange, all your deals are removed. However, there are some negative consequences...

In the forced version, you have to drink it, there's no choice, though it may not always fire.

You should see some dialog "Please! These deals.. I'm a slave.. I want to be free" (not my punctuation).

Respond to that and see what happens.

8 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Potion quest becomes available if you have enough deals - as configured in the MCM.

The follower asks you to drink a potion, and in exchange, all your deals are removed. However, there are some negative consequences...

In the forced version, you have to drink it, there's no choice, though it may not always fire.

You should see some dialog "Please! These deals.. I'm a slave.. I want to be free" (not my punctuation).

Respond to that and see what happens.

alright thanks I'll take a look at the conversation choices 

54 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I'll take a look at the conversation choices 

The specifics are:

QuestVariable _DFlowPotion::Enabled_var == 1.00

QuestVariable _DflowDealsController::Deals_var >= Global::_DFlowPotionDeal

Faction _DMaster == 1.00

GetStage _DFlow < 100.00

Getstage _Dflow >= 10.00

GetStage _DFlowPotion == 0.00

So you can check all those in the console.

The forced version begins with something like ... "Is that a slave? I'd like to talk to its owner."

Spoken by someone other than the follower. Then you get a little scene.

Ideas... some crazy ideas...

1. Forced into the deals.

At present, the deals are a way of selling off your freedom, and getting various outcomes. But still, its the players choice, there is very little incentive to do it.

Ways to force the player into it...

- Buy you one of the player houses, for a deal or two.

- Unhappy follower, that makes the players life a misery. Until you agree to a deal, such as after a followers rape or multiple daily deaths.

2. Body modification.

- Your follower likes sluts, and wants to mould you into one. Especially if they are unhappy about something, multiple deaths, or rapes of the follower will do that.

- Breast enlargement, or reduction after spiking your drink. You try to force your mammoth breasts into your B Cup armour, you sigh, as you look across at your now useless armour collection. With reduction, you have no such problem.

- Butt increase... your characters butt is too big to fit into her armour or clothing, forcing her to walk around without armour.

- Hair colour change. Your character awakens, to find they are a Blonde, or a Redhead, or even pink haired.

- Name change, like in another mod I used, which I can't remember at the moment. Your name is changed to something sleazy... 

After full body modification, you become the town Bimbo. Being propositioned for sex constantly, until you plead with your follower to fix your problem.

- Cue more freedom losses...

3. Multiple followers ganging up on you.

- You have more than one follower, it costs a lot of money. You can opt for a way to reduce the cost of them being hired, unfortunately. Your followers all work together, to make your life a lot less pleasant.

- Plaything... you are paying very little money to keep your followers, but they can play Barbie with you, when they feel like it, dressing you up, or down. Remove the items to become branded as a follower slut, getting yourself sexually abused by your followers until you do as they say.

4. Your best friend, is your follower. Hardcore MCM option.

- Once you get a follower, they wont dismiss, wait, or take no for an answer. They follow you everywhere, like some creepy stalker. They still expect to be paid though, but once you're in, you're in.

5. Shotgun wedding. Hardcore MCM option.

- Your followers like you, really like you. When they reach a high enough affinity, they will expect a wedding. Gay or straight, they don't care. Pestering you for a marriage, with some pretty harsh penalties for not going through with it. No... is not what they want to hear, and they don't care how many brides or husbands you end up with.

After the marriage, you become unable to stop paying their daily fees. As well as being unable to sleep in anything other than an Inn, or tent with at least as many beds as wives.

6 wives and 2 husbands, slavery is starting to look good... :grimace:

Morning sex... at your player home, you are expected to satisfy each of your wives and husbands daily... :astonished:

MCM blackout option, to skip the multiple daily sex scenes. Fade to black each morning, wake up with zero stamina and multiple smiling followers around you.

6. Auto Followers.

- Occasionally, when a nearby follower is 100% aroused. But not actually a follower, they will become your unwilling follower. Following you around, waking up next to them. Them expecting paying, if you don't manage to ditch them after a week.

- Auto followers will shower you with gifts, some of them embarrassing, as well as being forced to wear stuff that they think you'd look nice in.

Just some crazy ideas, if you don't like them, then just ignore this post... :smile:

I have a suggestion - ask follower for food once you are gagged if you are using need mods like Ineed or Realistic Need

another suggestion is to have the boots go with the see through body suit given to you by follower if you have frostfall installed when you ask for something to keep you warm

4 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I have a suggestion - ask follower for food once you are gagged if you are using need mods like Ineed or Realistic Need

This has been requested before too... I think Lozeak was in favour of this, but never actually did it.

Other ideas ... some he liked ... some he didn't ... but I believe the addition of modular deals was a step towards being able to add a lot more features in a way that didn't require a lot of hand-crafted quest scripts and dialogs for each deal quest, and to give players more ways to control their deals at a granular level.

Of the suggestions from @Krazyone only the forced deals was something he was hostile too, but other things are maybe simply not on his personal wish list, or are not something he's excited on working on now - and it seems there isn't anything that fits that description at the moment :) 

The forced follower, forced deals and forced marriage thing were stuff I liked and asked for. We got something like forced deals in the "sort it out" dialog you get now. At least that's solved the problem where you were thrown into slavery with no deals due to debt.

I wanted forced marriage for Pet Project.

Some of the body changes you could just get incidentally from Hormones, but I can see why you might want DF to do it instead, but I think it requires a little more thought...

Making them deals, or something like the potion quest would be good...

e.g.

Drink a breast growth potion to get rid of three deals, if you have six or more deals. (Gain around 0.5 on a node).

Drink a butt growth potion to get rid of two deals, if you have six or more deals. (Gain around 0.3 on a node).

Drink a bimbo potion to get rid of six deals, if you have seven or more deals.

Make a level-1 deal to keep your hair pink.

Make a level-1 deal to keep your hair platinum blonde.

Make a level-1 deal to always wear high-heels. (You can do this with SLAX now).

Make a level-1 deal to wear slutty make-up.

Make a level-2 deal to go by the name of Cupcake.

Make a level-1 or 2 deal to wear slutty clothes or armor (Also possible via SLAX).

Bimbo potion is a lasting effect, each potion adds to your bimbo score.

Bimbo score is proportional to bimbo effect chances: drop weapons, beg for sex on aroused, fall-over, diminished magic skills.

Also causes breast and butt growth.

A single potion would probably only take 2 points from each magic skill and 20 points from magicka.

Breast and butt growth would be mild compared to the specialised potions. e.g 0.1

Makes it tempting to just drink one or two ...

Which is when you find out that each one you drink has a 10% cumulative chance to make it impossible for you to refuse the next offer of a bimbo potion.

Roll unlucky on the first one, and you have to accept the second one. Now you have a 20% chance... You then manage to refuse the third one normally, but after a few offers you accept it anyway, and now you're at 30% ... get to 5, and you might find you never get another chance to refuse one and any time you hit six deals you chug another.

You  can already do some things like this with SLD, but only parts of it.

Feature Requests...

1. Automatic outfit changing, by follower for you, when you do a deal or enslaved. You have an option for gold control, how about an option for apparel control.

- Apparel Control Dialogue options, or MCM ( possible ideas )

Automatic Slavery outfit change... cost 10 Gold per change.

Automatic Deal outfit change... cost 10 Gold per item changed.

Automatic Whore outfit change... 50 Gold for dressing your character as a slut for a deal.

Slavery outfit removal... cost 100 Gold per day.

Deal outfit removal... cost 200 Gold per day.

Question... does Deviously Cursed Loot, whoring yourself out collar. Work with your mod, as in town, you have to wear a town slave collar, whoring yourself out in Taverns requires a collar too.

I've been playing Skyrim with a new start, I lost a get rich quick scheme with her, and she automatically added lots of deals. Quite the surprise, when my character had to be trussed up, or suffer more debt... :smile:

I'm glad you brought back the becoming the town bike, when not wearing the town slave equipment. I know it got removed a long time ago, but hadn't realised it had returned.

Just some ideas for features, to automate some of the frustrating stuff. Like asking separately to remove items to wear other items...

3 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

So the slave collar with the chain is bugged for me. The chain itself just jumps around and isn't connected to the collar. Is this an issue with DD or this mod? Either way possible fix? It's not HDT physics extension.

The issue is just that HDT screws up sometimes. Usually it's frame rate related. Make sure you don't allow frame rate over 60. Even if you don't, sometimes it goes strange.

Disable and re-enable might fix it. Might not.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The issue is just that HDT screws up sometimes. Usually it's frame rate related. Make sure you don't allow frame rate over 60. Even if you don't, sometimes it goes strange.

Disable and re-enable might fix it. Might not.

How do you disable/enable it when it's on your character? It just selects my player. Also the chain is floating a few inches above the collar at the connection point. I'll use body slide or something, maybe that's the issue. Also I put iFPSclamp=59 in skyrim prefs.