Fully understandable, writers block, and motivation are sometimes hard to get a handle on, But hope your troubles come together for you.  You have done a wonderful job here.  Easy to see by all the ideas, and questions in this thread that show how much people are enjoying your mod. Hang in there ?‍♂️ 

I'm reinstalling this mod for the 4th time and still can't understand how to make Device Controller work properly. It just refuses to manage gear like I tell it in .json file. I edited it, reinitialized it, made it ReadOnly, reloaded Savegames for SKSE reinitialization, e.t.c. Done it lots of times, but still can't make follower give me only dat gear that I want.
Can plz anyone help me and explain how to make it right if it is possible? Cause I'm really tired of "Orange Cat Suit"s and "Light Gray Ballet Boots", but dont want to uninstall this grate mod again cause of this issue.

12 hours ago, Mailman1234556 said:

How is resistance supposed to lower? With time? Mine is always at 20 no matter what.... Is this a bug? Even if my willpower drops from stuff like Sexlab Survival resistance doesnt change......?

I'm pretty sure resistance doesn't do anything anymore - it used to be part of how willpower was calculated when it did not reset to full on sleep.  I think it still showing in the MCM menu may just be leftovers from the old version, and you can probably ignore it completely.

18 hours ago, Mailman1234556 said:

How is resistance supposed to lower? With time? Mine is always at 20 no matter what.... Is this a bug? Even if my willpower drops from stuff like Sexlab Survival resistance doesnt change......?

Yeppers! like Reesewow said resistance really does not do anything willpower on the other hand can have you if really low or zero accepting things with no chance to resist.

On 7/9/2019 at 7:51 PM, Black Justicar said:

I'm reinstalling this mod for the 4th time and still can't understand how to make Device Controller work properly. It just refuses to manage gear like I tell it in .json file. I edited it, reinitialized it, made it ReadOnly, reloaded Savegames for SKSE reinitialization, e.t.c. Done it lots of times, but still can't make follower give me only dat gear that I want.
Can plz anyone help me and explain how to make it right if it is possible? Cause I'm really tired of "Orange Cat Suit"s and "Light Gray Ballet Boots", but dont want to uninstall this grate mod again cause of this issue.

I tend to only use the MCM and set the deals all to zero except the last one where the butt plug can finally up grade to where you get Prostituted out.

Then in modular deals I disable all but the merchant, and innkeeper. and then pick 3 others that I like on the left side i forget which one's.  this way I insure that the Innkeeper, Merchant, and prostitution events will always be in my deals.

You have to make all these changes when you have no deals of any kind with the Follower or you will not be allowed to change them. Is best to set every thing up before even finding a follower.

I find it is best to use very Vanilla followers or ones with no real extra's Basic stuff, I have found these followers on Nexus that function very well [Ellindia Forest 0.3b] and [ Freya ] also the dawnguard followers do very well for me.  The mage's Guild followers do well also, I never could get the Dark brotherhood ones to work right. [Ellindia Forest 0.3b] is sort of testy with SOS UNP add on, though they say she is and imperial they are using a custom body, but she still works fine or does for me.

EDIT >> basically as I understand it you are trying to come up with nine deals that you like, 3 with the prostitution Butt plug deal, and 5 in the modular, I know that is only 8, but it somehow works out for me, and I get nine deals.  My 2 modular deals wind up being the bear deals, and the wolf deals with three deals in each, and the plug deal makes up the other 3

8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I'm pretty sure resistance doesn't do anything anymore - it used to be part of how willpower was calculated when it did not reset to full on sleep.  I think it still showing in the MCM menu may just be leftovers from the old version, and you can probably ignore it completely.

I believe it does do things, and can be reduced. Mine has been reduced. You may need to tick the option for it though.

8 hours ago, galgat said:

You have to

I'm telling not about mechanics of base mod. Thy are fine. Only about "Lozeak Device Controller" plugin, which is selecting what restraints your follower will give you on a deal. I'm trying to get rid of all shiny clown devices except of "Black Leather", "Black Ebonite", "Iron", "Steel" and "Rope" sets. But it keeps giving me ORANGE CATSUITS, PINK BALLET BOOTS e.t.c., no matter what and when I'm trying. There were lots of clean saves, reinstalls, edits of .json, e.t.c. Nothing helps

34 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

I'm telling not about mechanics of base mod. Thy are fine. Only about "Lozeak Device Controller" plugin, which is selecting what restraints your follower will give you on a deal. I'm trying to get rid of all shiny clown devices except of "Black Leather", "Black Ebonite", "Iron", "Steel" and "Rope" sets. But it keeps giving me ORANGE CATSUITS, PINK BALLET BOOTS e.t.c., no matter what and when I'm trying. There were lots of clean saves, reinstalls, edits of .json, e.t.c. Nothing helps

Only edit the json file. Do NOT reinitialize it in MCM. Just reset the Mod in MCM.

My Google-Fu has revealed nothing, so I'm asking here. My apologies if this has been asked before.

I'm altering some Devious Devices with the intent of creating an OP mage set of bondage gear. So far I've made a test device, a magical butt plug. Unfortunately, my follower doesn't recognize it as a plug when she makes the plug deal. Is there a way I can make it so that my follower recognizes the custom devices?

1 hour ago, Arkinnian said:

My Google-Fu has revealed nothing, so I'm asking here. My apologies if this has been asked before.

I'm altering some Devious Devices with the intent of creating an OP mage set of bondage gear. So far I've made a test device, a magical butt plug. Unfortunately, my follower doesn't recognize it as a plug when she makes the plug deal. Is there a way I can make it so that my follower recognizes the custom devices?

You probably just need to make sure your custom devices have the proper DD keywords - compare your custom devices to a regular DD version of the item and make sure you haven't accidentally removed the keywords that identify what the item is.

3 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Yes I misunderstood you, the json is where you will have to edit that, I have not messed with it in this mod yet, as i have not needed to for my needs.  Wish you luck..

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

You probably just need to make sure your custom devices have the proper DD keywords - compare your custom devices to a regular DD version of the item and make sure you haven't accidentally removed the keywords that identify what the item is.

That worked! It took a minute of fiddling with the Construction Kit, but I managed to suss it out. Thank you!

9 hours ago, Arkinnian said:

That worked! It took a minute of fiddling with the Construction Kit, but I managed to suss it out. Thank you!

When making a new DD - always clone an existing one - always. That is how Kimy expects you to do it.

Trying to make one from scratch is highly likely to miss a property or keyword.

On 7/12/2019 at 6:06 AM, Lupine00 said:

When making a new DD - always clone an existing one - always. That is how Kimy expects you to do it.

Trying to make one from scratch is highly likely to miss a property or keyword.

I'm new to the CK, so I might not be cloning things properly. I double click on the item and bring up a window, modify the existing item, then click save. It then asks if I would like to make a new form, and I select yes. Is that the proper process, or should I look up a tutorial?

Another problem I had was that all the new items I made seem to vanish at random as soon as I equip them, or disappear later. Also the chastity belt isn't showing up on my character at all. I finally gave up and just put all the enchantments on a butt plug, and it seems to be working fine now.

7 hours ago, Arkinnian said:

I'm new to the CK, so I might not be cloning things properly. I double click on the item and bring up a window, modify the existing item, then click save. It then asks if I would like to make a new form, and I select yes. Is that the proper process, or should I look up a tutorial?

That should be fine. Or you can pick an item in the main view, select its name and change it. You're then asked if you want to rename or make a new one. (It also reminds you how many things refer to the object). Select the default (duplicate) and it's done.

I don't believe the above method differs in result from the one you describe, but it may be a little safer, in that if you pick the wrong option, you don't change your original object with overwritten values - and can just rename it back.

1 hour ago, krushavodach said:

When enslaved and wearing the mittens/boots/collar my character is crawling. No issues with the animation or anything but the follower keeps telling me "You need to be crawling when others are present" and keeps adding debt despite the fact I'm already crawling.

I've seen this happen myself. I haven't been enslaved in the latest version, but I don't think there have been any changes around this.

It seems that you can reload an old save, re-enslave, and it might not happen.

Thought I'd have a look at the code to see if anything jumps out ... Turns out the issue isn't random, it's related to what you're wearing (read on).

Plus, the crawling has changed since 1.X in that it's now in the modular deal controller...

I believe the dialog will be blocked (won't trigger) if you are wearing heavy bondage, if you are anal-plugged, or if you have a belt.

It will only fire when the CrawlInTownRule variable is set to 2. If that gets set, you should be given a pony tail item - and that's really what this dialog is enforcing.

However, as far as I can see, it doesn't check whether you are actually crawling at all.

My suspicion is that message for this is awry (not the conditions).

Can't recall if I already PM'd Lozeak about this one.

In any case, wearing a plug or belt should stop the message and bogus punishments.

I think the message for this should be more like:

"Excuse me... Where's your pretty tail? I want to see it waggling behind you. Naughty girl. More debt for you..."

Though the conditions are vague, it only requires a plug, not the tail, but that's a good thing in itself.

However, producing an accurate message would require two (one when you have no plug at all (mentioning the tail), and one when you have a generic plug, which shouldn't be punished, merely remarked on (and should have a timer to stop it firing too often).

(Rarely) "That plug's stopping you wearing the pretty tail I gave you. But it looks like you're still enjoying yourself, so I suppose I can let it slide."

(Scheduled) "Excuse me... Where's your pretty tail? I want to see it waggling behind you. Naughty girl. More debt for you..."

Looking further...

As it turns out, Lozeak already has a fix for this. There is a dialog that detects the regular plug and tries to replace it with the tail:

"Aww, you can't get that tail in with those things in the way. Let me help you!"

Which fires if you aren't wearing an item with the _DFDealTail keyword and force equips the tail - and yes, requires the CrawlInTownRule == 2

So already does what I suggest, and with the correct dialog. 

Something that's bothering me at the moment is blindfolds in modular deals.

A blindfold can be set as a required item, as a level one modular deal.

I thought this would be OK and didn't disable blindfolds for modular deals, because I thought it would only apply in town. I was wrong about that last part.

You have to wear the blindfold at all times. I didn't think they would be level one deals either.

For a level one deal, this is out of balance. Blindfold in town only would make a nice level two deal.

Blindfold at all times? ... Feel to me like that should only be for slaves - there needs to be somewhere nasty left to go for slaves.

As modular deals appear to share a single pool for level 1 and level 2, it's not easy to make them level 2 only. It's not as simple as moving blindfolds from pool 1 to pool 2. You could move them to level 3 though.

While you can reduce the visual impact of the blindfold in DD (and you sort of have to), it's still feels off that you can fight wearing one.

I dislike a situation where I have to nerf blindfolds because I got a deal.

Personally, I have serious debuffs from blindfolds, fighting in one isn't workable.

In my game, they also add a severe rape vulnerability, surpassing things like slut deal, so getting one for level one isn't "fair".

If you have a similar set up, the simple fix is disable the blindfold deal for modular deals.

The alternative fix, edit your modular deal controller blindfold dialog so it requires location keywords LocTypeDwelling OR LocTypeTown OR LocTypeCity OR LocTypeInn - nerfing enforcement to only within towns/inns. You still need to be able to remove the blindfold yourself though.

How well does this mod interact with Death Alternative? I normally use DA to send me to either Simple Slavery or Sanguines Debauchery. What happens if DA runs while I have a Devious Follower? If I set DA to dismiss followers when I get a blackout, what will happen with the DF deals/slavery?

What are the recommended setting to make DF and DA work together, if that is at all possible?