On 1/20/2022 at 7:45 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Post your full load order.  MO2 or Vortex will generate a text file for you—with Vortex, you can find it at:

User\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\profiles\SomeRandomCharacters

Most likely, you're loading AYGAS too late, but without seeing the rest of your load order, it's hard to tell.  

I managed to fix it. I took out AYGAS, made a clean save by editing the save with save cleaner, reloaded the save without AYGAS and saved then I re-enabled AYGAS (after letting everything else settle down a bit) and it finally decided to load.
So I think what happened is that there were too many processes being loaded at once, ending up "drowning" AYGAS' progress. This was a thing in LE as well before. Just forgot about it.

thought that I already mentioned everything was fine, but that was not the case. Sorry.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
On 1/20/2022 at 2:21 PM, Will55 said:

A slave with high respect but a -4 SLEN was transferred from PAH to AYGAS to work at Dead Man's drink in Falkreath.

The bitch (a bandit thug with 100 sub/pose, 40 anger and 81 respect) is incredibly rude and not just to me and does not seem too keen to actually work.

I have the impression that such a negative SLEN may well be counterproductive to using them as independent hookers as if they are pretty upset me the PC it rubs off on all others and out of the reach of the whip they can, and will it seems, misbehave.

In addition, there is NO way at all to check their client number/experience or even their slave stats when in AYGAS.

When using DoM in the mix, the "constantly" being angry at everyone else thing, doesn't seem to happen anymore. But then again I whip my slaves until they love me so that means the actual relationship level itself has been set to "love". So no one is gonna curse it people anyway.

I used to "fix" this behaviour by using SLEN and fuck em until they atleast not hate me anymore. I know that isn't a fix but it has been an issue for as long as I can remember. You can also use mod to set relationship level like this or console commands. But that's not exactly immersive ofcourse.

I'm getting a strange crash with this mod enabled on startup, this is on a fresh save where everything has just been setup correctly to play. Not even netimmerse knows wtf is going on either.

edit: nvm, turns out I was still using papyrusutil 3.8 due to the latest version of simply knock for skyrim SE not being compatible with 3.9. I already found an alternative for that mod so all should be fine now.

Crash_2022_1_23_18-38-3.txt

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 6:44 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

I'm getting a strange crash with this mod enabled on startup, this is on a fresh save where everything has just been setup correctly to play. Not even netimmerse knows wtf is going on either.

edit: nvm, turns out I was still using papyrusutil 3.8 due to the latest version of simply knock for skyrim SE not being compatible with 3.9. I already found an alternative for that mod so all should be fine now.

Crash_2022_1_23_18-38-3.txt 46.23 kB · 2 downloads

Small update to my issue. I don't want to point any fingers but it seems like this mod is not very compatible with fertility mode in my current setup for some reasons, since when I decide to take out that mod to replace it with hentai pregnancy. The crashes went away. So yeah no idea wtf was going on there.

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Small update to my issue. I don't want to point any fingers but it seems like this mod is not very compatible with fertility mode in my current setup for some reasons, since when I decide to take out that mod to replace it with hentai pregnancy. The crashes went away. So yeah no idea wtf was going on there.

taking out a mod to cure a problem doesn't always mean the mod you removed is at fault - often it could just mean your system was already on the verge of collapse and only needed that 1 mod removed as a memory or script latency, as in too many mods running scripts

On 2/13/2022 at 3:54 PM, CliftonJD said:

taking out a mod to cure a problem doesn't always mean the mod you removed is at fault - often it could just mean your system was already on the verge of collapse and only needed that 1 mod removed as a memory or script latency, as in too many mods running scripts

Yeah, hence why I found it weird. It was the only mod that i decided to remove though. I didn't touch it at all besides that one. So yeah take it with a bit of salt until other people start having similar issues.

edit: crashes seem to come from MCM related issues. As sometimes the menu won't load but there is no crashes either. What version of skyui do you need? Maybe my version is too old or perhaps too new as well?

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, jokadoll said:

HI, I TURNED MY HOUSE IN RIFTEN INTO A BROTHEL, BUT I NEVER SAW ANYONE IN THE PLACE AND I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY. IS THERE A DIALOG TO ACTIVATE THE EVENT OR SOMETHING SIMILAR?

If you told a girl that she would make a good whore for your brothel (not exact dialogue) when you leave the house and then re-enter it should pull some NPC's into the house from the cell you entered by (i.e. enter the house from the riften market place should pull 3 NPC's that are in the market place)

Then you should see them whoring while your in the house and the NPC's will leave when you exit the house

They will continue to work while your not there, like if you go and do some quests elsewhere and come back and ask them for the money they've earned it will be for more than just the whoring you saw them do

4 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

If you told a girl that she would make a good whore for your brothel (not exact dialogue) when you leave the house and then re-enter it should pull some NPC's into the house from the cell you entered by (i.e. enter the house from the riften market place should pull 3 NPC's that are in the market place)

Then you should see them whoring while your in the house and the NPC's will leave when you exit the house

They will continue to work while your not there, like if you go and do some quests elsewhere and come back and ask them for the money they've earned it will be for more than just the whoring you saw them do

thank you

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 5:10 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Yeah, hence why I found it weird. It was the only mod that i decided to remove though. I didn't touch it at all besides that one. So yeah take it with a bit of salt until other people start having similar issues.

edit: crashes seem to come from MCM related issues. As sometimes the menu won't load but there is no crashes either. What version of skyui do you need? Maybe my version is too old or perhaps too new as well?

I'm getting the same random CTDs on startup as well, with similar MCM issues. i also have fertility mode. Have you found a fix yet?

32 minutes ago, kitehxh said:

there is no mcm installed into the game,i'm using v.058b,can anyone help me?

many users get that bug, makes me wonder if its issue with 1 of the addon scripts. you can try posting a papyrus log, maybe get lucky the bug will show itself in the log

To all with missing MCM n stuff:

If you have Display Model installed make sure it's above HSH and any other PAHE mod in LO

During install of HSH and AYGAS choose always the patch for each of them in installer, even if you install AYGAS/HSH later. That is a very confusing system.

Not sure if this helps, but following that system I never ever had a missing MCM or worse from/with both of those mods.

Edited by donttouchmethere
  • 4 weeks later...

Which version is the most current?  Numbers, letters, or date?

The .57c is posted after the .58b >>

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.58b SSE.7z   567.75 kB / February 8, 2020

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.57c SSE.7z   566.17 kB / February 9, 2020

PS: and the installer says .57 when you install the .58 version

Edited by blackoperations
15 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

Which version is the most current?  Numbers, letters, or date?

The .57c is posted after the .58b >>

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.58b SSE.7z   567.75 kB / February 8, 2020

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.57c SSE.7z   566.17 kB / February 9, 2020

PS: and the installer says .57 when you install the .58 version

Says on the mod page in the whats new

0.58b (for SE) / c (for LE) is a new archive with some corrected scripts, functionally no different from 0.58.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, juno606 said:

I am really enjoying this mod. One thing... I can't seem to locate the pit fights or the pit boss, though I see auctions fine. Are they typically in a different location on a different day? Thanks. 

Pit fights are generally in smaller towns: Rorikstead, Riverwood, Falkreath. The best way to find auctions or pit fights is to ask a guard in any Hold that allows slavery. Use the usual, "Heard any rumours about slavery ..." dialogue. When they've answered, if one is ongoing, there will then be a second line available "What about the other Holds?"

Is this clash log helpful?

> [SP+8]    0x89348FE8B0       (char*) "Error: Type mismatch for argument 2. \nstack:\n\t[aygasCore (3B00182B)].aygasMenuScript.OnConfigManagerReady() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...