16 hours ago, AdrianGamesource said:

I have no menu in MSM on version 0.58 SE. It does not just disappear, it does not appear at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Already tried:

• setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1
  • JContainers load from SKSE folder, not from MO

EDIT:  I've done a bit more research on NetScriptFramework's Crash Reports, and one other possible cause of my type of CTD on load can be having loads of animations, and that I certainly have.  But even if that's what is really causing my problems, it may still be worth a look at the reason why AYGAS MCM keeps appearing in these reports, in case they show why others are having problems with its non appearance   Hope that maybe helps somehow

Hi.  FWIW, I moved to SSE fairly recently.  My first game set up has all the usual PAH mods, incl this one.  I regularly get a CTD when trying to load saves.  Most will eventually load up but some not at all unless I go back a long way, load up an old save, start the game and load up the tardy save once it's running.  I can't be absolutely certain, but I don't think I was getting load errors - or certainly not so many - until I started using the PAH mods' functions

But what's relevant to your point is that there is an error that appears in almost every crash, related to AYGAS and the MCM.  I don't know if that's why ppl sometimes have issues getting the mod's MCM to appear, but I've attached the Crash Report from NetScriptFramework in case it's relevant.  LE's papyrus log also spammed an AYGAS error but if memory serves both @CliftonJD and @Musje knew about that and said it wasn't an issue

I'm not a tech person, but I've popped this on here, just in case it prompts any thoughts for those tagged - or anyone else -  as to what's agley, and if fixing it would help at all. 

Crash_2021_9_19_16-12-15.txt

Edited by donkeywho
On 3/28/2021 at 11:45 PM, Smann56377 said:

Can anyone tell me how to turn my house into a brothol? I thought I needed to make my slaves turn tricks in my home to start it but only in inns does the option to turn tricks in the area come up.

If you are readyto open a brothel, there is a dialog option for well trained slaves; " You make a good working girl in my brothel here". Use it and the brothel is started.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been getting the Missing MCM menu too. And it seems to be certain mods that are doing this.

I was able to keep track of them since i was slowly testing these mods in my setup and noticing when the MCM popped up or not.

Maybe someone could figure out what they all have in common?

Electra and Chaotic Magic at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Trainers Galore at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Reading Is Good (SKSE) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

SXP (Redone) - Skyrim Experience Mod by stradivuckos (Converted for SSE) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

loverslab.com/files/file/16087-follower-goes-on-a-trip/

I haven't done much testing with these but i think these system setting loader light mods by MaskedRPGfan seem to vanish the MCM too

MaskedRPGFan's profile at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

edit: Could be a simple load order problem though i could've sworn i tried it on a few. I'll have to re-experiment with this later ( AYGAS MCM Just started working with Follower goes on a trip) Glad i wrote these down

edit: This is an oddity. Putting AYGAS & Diary of Mine at the bottom of the load order wasn't enough. I was testing with Electra and I had to move it farther up the load order list for the AYGAS MCM to start appearing again on new saves.

Edited by McLovin3
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Tempest_Art said:

How to start AYGAS script on main save? When I start a new game, everything works fine. But when I load old save, the game doesnt load AYGAS.

You mean you do not have MCM menu? Waiting few minutes will refresh MCM Menu. Or leaving the cell then waiting. Or you can use setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 in console, this command forces MCM to refresh. Unless it isn't what you were asking for.

41 minutes ago, moody132 said:

You mean you do not have MCM menu? Waiting few minutes will refresh MCM Menu. Or leaving the cell then waiting. Or you can use setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 in console, this command forces MCM to refresh. Unless it isn't what you were asking for.

Not this. I have no message about script start

Edit: Fixed! Re-run HSH mod

Edited by Tempest_Art
On 10/5/2021 at 1:00 PM, Ixmore said:

I just realized that Solstheim isn't on the list. Will there be a patch for that?

Seconded.   Would be nice to have a slave market event in Raven Rock and maybe the fight pit for Thirskmead Hall (fight pit doesn't really seem appropriate to the Skaal village).  Course that would require siding with the Nords instead of the rieklings.

Also, would like an option to disable the CW losers enslavement.

Right I have now read through all 67 pages of the support for this mod in anticipation of using it in a coming SSE playthrough after anniversary edition comes out.

If I have one piece of advice above all others it's to have a frequent problems and solutions page in the very first post as while this was very informative I'm not sure how many others will wade through so many pages, especially if they're doing it in hindsight after the mod has stopped working.

It seems like there are a few recurrent bugs - now that I've read through it - with known solutions and it will save time if the solution is already there on the download page and with a description of the mod. I realise that to me this has been one day of reading while to you all it has been literally years so if you feel a reminder is in order let me know,

I must make a special shout out to @EinarrTheRed as unless I'm getting stockholm syndrome from so many days reading through page aftter page of lovers lab support threads they deserve lauding for having bug reports that were genuinely interesting and funny to read. Mind you it helps when the issue is with regards to how slaves do sex work but still Einar's writing was very compelling. I've read star trek books with dryer prose and they had shapeshifters, explosions and Commander Data being badass.

Of course @Musje is a genius and deserves mad props for this mod and its maintenance. Though bugs have persisted for some people Musje solved the great mysteries affecting the development of this mod and it was fun and thrilling to read

The 65 pages of @CliftonJD's Paradise Halls Enhanced Special Edition mod and the 150 pages of Musje's Home Sweet Home mod await for me to read now since I definitely know I want this mod now.

I also agree with others that slave auction posters being put up would be fun. A lady (I think) also suggested it would be fun to find lost slaves out in the wild and take them for yourself or return them to their owner. I love this idea. I also think it might be fun if - at low levels say - you could turn up with the lost slave and their owner is like "Thank you, now I have two slaves." Though that might be outside what this mod can do.

All in all I am very impressed and think you have all done a lot of hard work on this mod. I know there are others who worked regularly bug testing this but my brain is already forgetting the less relevant to game management parts of this thread for the sake of my sanity.

On 3/22/2021 at 12:45 PM, Harvald said:

I wish there will be

1145594135_Princessacademy.jpg.91f3d26ef75c4f51e1427571e7c78666.jpg

Harvald, I love this poster but I spotted what I assume is a typo. I don't know what the age of consent is in Skyrim but in Britain it's 18. If you're going to have a specific number on there maybe err on the side of can legally consent in the real world. 

12 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

What version are you using, and can you say more about how you fixed it?  I have 0.58b for SSE, and I'm having the same issue with the mod never initialising.

0.58b, Re-run HSH means clear all mod scripts in ReSaver editor. The problem is the HSH mod is initialized without AYGAS. And you need to restart it. 

Don't forget to make a backup of Save!

Spoiler

image.png.813add7a1d0138c9fc876d613ae3a4d4.png

image.png.64875feb0235d18c411b0d37a4f0561d.png

image.png.a751dac19c3e81b35b8f7b35cecf2289.png

Or you can disable both mods in MO2 (beforehand, I think there is some preparations in HSH MCM menu), and load the save game without them. Then save the game and re-enable these mods. But it is better to use ReSaver, because some of the scripts may remain in the game save and can lead to STD.

Edited by Tempest_Art
1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

There has to be a better solution than that.  This problem is happening even with brand new saves.  And I've been starting lots of new games recently to test various things—if I have to go through all that every time, it's going to waste a ton of time.  

Do we have any idea what's actually causing the problem?

Sounds like an issue with your installation or some other mod blocking it from starting, i just tried a new game and AYGAS loaded fine

AYGASMCM.jpg.d4d7cdf5d2339644a51807e42d26d61d.jpg

AYGASSlavery.jpg.2ea6c6be00951def84ddf1805fa2e4d0.jpg

Maybe looking to see what you use that isn't in this list will help narrow it down if its a mod blocking

loadorder.txt

One thing i would suggest is looking at the HSH / AYGAS installation since as i recall the FOMOD it comes with is checking for presense of a .esp and won't let you tick an option for a .esp not yet installed which is a little bit annoying if your trying to install HSH and AYGAS for the first time, so install AYGAS then install HSH ticking Y to AYGAS and then uninstall AYGAS and re-install it as you'll now be able to tick HSH (or vise versa)

It is definately possible to have AYGAS start up correctly on a new game though

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

as i recall the FOMOD it comes with is checking for presense of a .esp and won't let you tick an option for a .esp not yet installed which is a little bit annoying

Good catch!  They both require patches for each other, yet both require the other to be installed before installing the patch.  A classic catch-22.  With your post and a bit more experimentation, I've managed to get things off the ground.

In order to get AYGAS 0.58b for SSE initialised, you need to:

1. Install HSH.
  2. Install AYGAS with the HSH patch.
  3. Reinstall HSH with the AYGAS patch.
  4. Now deactivate HSH—not uninstall, or you'll CTD.
  5. Load the game, wait for all the mods to load and MCM to update, then save and quit.
  6. Reactivate HSH.  

There must be a way to fix the underlying conflicts here, especially since both mods share an author, but this will get them working for now.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
19 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Good catch!  They both require patches for each other, yet both require the other to be installed before installing the patch.  A classic catch-22.  With your post and a bit more experimentation, I've managed to get things off the ground.

In order to get AYGAS 0.58b for SSE initialised, you need to:

1. Install HSH.
  4. Now deactivate HSH—not uninstall, or you'll CTD.
  5. Load the game, wait for all the mods to load and MCM to update, then save and quit.
  6. Reactivate HSH.  

There must be a way to fix the underlying conflicts here, especially since both mods share an author, but this will get them working for now.  

I'd not think that is necessary myself (least it shouldnt be), when i tried a new game i didn't do any of that and AYGAS started up fine but i believe i had done

1. Install HSH.

In the past (might have been the other way)

Now you've got it working though maybe try creating a new game and see if it works out of the box on that new game without messing around

Crimeny, you're quick!  Well, it seems I spoke too soon—I was just coming back to delete my previous message.  I'm still getting CTDs even after that whole process.  Both HSH and AYGAS work fine on their own, but I'm still failing to get them to work together smoothly.  I'm out of ideas for what's going wrong.

6 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Crimeny, you're quick!  Well, it seems I spoke too soon—I was just coming back to delete my previous message.  I'm still getting CTDs even after that whole process.  Both HSH and AYGAS work fine on their own, but I'm still failing to get them to work together smoothly.  I'm out of ideas for what's going wrong.

Prolly time for a load order and maybe papyrus/netscript framework crash log since while i prolly won't know what those two mean might be someone about that will

PAH+AYGAS+HSH+DOM will play nice (without any particular effort from me) so there must be something upsetting that in your setup

Well, now I'm fully confused.  After my last post, I turned on Papyrus logging and loaded Skyrim to get a CTD, and now it seems to just magically be stable, both in the save I was trying to start previously and in new saves.  I've been playing it completely stably for the last eight hours.  I literally did nothing except turn on papyrus logging.  So I just have no idea. 

It's like looking for your keys.  I tried to fix it for days, and as soon as I gave up, huh, there are my keys—they've been in my pocket the whole time.

On 11/11/2021 at 10:00 PM, pinky6225 said:

Prolly time for a load order and maybe papyrus/netscript framework crash log since while i prolly won't know what those two mean might be someone about that will

So, about 15-20 hours into this playthrough—the origin of which I still don't really understand—I just go the first signs of instability.  Here are some Papyrus logs and my load order:

These crashes may or may not have been related to the issues getting off the ground, though—I'm really not sure.  I had a glitched SexLab animation, which I was having trouble getting unstuck, so I tried reloading, and three separate saves started causing CTDs.  

---

Unrelated, does anyone know of a decent guide to the AYGAS mechanics?  I didn't turn anything up with Google.  At the minute, I'm trying to understand how slavery progresses in cities/towns, but I'd be interested in better understanding all of the systems in this mod if there's anything out there.  

15 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So, about 15-20 hours into this playthrough—the origin of which I still don't really understand—I just go the first signs of instability.  Here are some Papyrus logs and my load order:

These crashes may or may not have been related to the issues getting off the ground, though—I'm really not sure.  I had a glitched SexLab animation, which I was having trouble getting unstuck, so I tried reloading, and three separate saves started causing CTDs.  

---

Unrelated, does anyone know of a decent guide to the AYGAS mechanics?  I didn't turn anything up with Google.  At the minute, I'm trying to understand how slavery progresses in cities/towns, but I'd be interested in better understanding all of the systems in this mod if there's anything out there.  

I don't know about the CTDs you are having.
Just so you know, Papyrus.0.log is the latest log, Papyrus.3.log is the oldest.

I don't know of a guide.  I have a vague hint of a memory that someone wrote something, but it might be another mod.  If it was for AndYouGetASlave (AYGAS), it might have been written by Psalam or one of the other regulars on this thread.

Basic mechanics of AYGAS are: Train a slave, sell slave.  In a city or town, at first one needs to sell slaves to Inn keepers, most others will not buy slaves.  These slaves are best trained in submission, respect and sex.  Depending on the size of the town, it might take a few sales of slaves to innkeepers before other citizens will buy one.  Slaves sold to other citizens should be trained in at least submission and with only submission training, a slave will probably be labor.  If such a slave also has good sex and respect training will be "companions" for the citizen.

Prices received depend partly on slave training levels and to whom you are selling the slave.  Innkeepers and their helpers (e.g., Buxom Wenches) tend to pay the best prices for sex slaves, who will be used as prostitutes in that inn.

As you sell slaves to a city or town, your rank for that city goes up (I think 4 is the maximum).  Also, your rank as a slave provider goes up with all slaves sold to all cities, giving you access to more places to use slaves, such as Pit fights or having slaves prostitute themselves in a city, town or inn.

If you use HomeSweetHome to train slaves, be aware that when you transfer them back to ParadiseHalls slaves for selling, they seem to loose track of their training to some extent.  I've found that a quick punishment, asking for respect and then some sex will often get them back on track, but not always.

If I come across a guide, I'll let you know.

Edited by tinkerbelle
5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I don't know about the CTDs you are having.
Just so you know, Papyrus.0.log is the latest log, Papyrus.3.log is the oldest.

I don't know of a guide.  I have a vague hint of a memory that someone wrote something, but it might be another mod.  If it was for AndYouGetASlave (AYGAS), it might have been written by Psalam or one of the other regulars on this thread.

Basic mechanics of AYGAS are: Train a slave, sell slave.  In a city or town, at first one needs to sell slaves to Inn keepers, most others will not buy slaves.  These slaves are best trained in submission, respect and sex.  Depending on the size of the town, it might take a few sales of slaves to innkeepers before other citizens will buy one.  Slaves sold to other citizens should be trained in at least submission and with only submission training, a slave will probably be labor.  If such a slave also has good sex and respect training will be "companions" for the citizen.

Prices received depend partly on slave training levels and to whom you are selling the slave.  Innkeepers and their helpers (e.g., Buxom Wenches) tend to pay the best prices for sex slaves, who will be used as prostitutes in that inn.

As you sell slaves to a city or town, your rank for that city goes up (I think 4 is the maximum).  Also, your rank as a slave provider goes up with all slaves sold to all cities, giving you access to more places to use slaves, such as Pit fights or having slaves prostitute themselves in a city, town or inn.

If you use HomeSweetHome to train slaves, be aware that when you transfer them back to ParadiseHalls slaves for selling, they seem to loose track of their training to some extent.  I've found that a quick punishment, asking for respect and then some sex will often get them back on track, but not always.

If I come across a guide, I'll let you know.

I read through all 67 support pages, no hint of a guide. 

The modders at lovers lab are fantastic at what they do but so rarely is there any kind of documentation to help people new to the mod figure it out or troubleshoot it. Which I understand, It takes a very different skillset to write an instruction manual/troubleshooting guide/wiki than it does to make a mod.

34 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I read through all 67 support pages, no hint of a guide. 

The modders at lovers lab are fantastic at what they do but so rarely is there any kind of documentation to help people new to the mod figure it out or troubleshoot it. Which I understand, It takes a very different skillset to write an instruction manual/troubleshooting guide/wiki than it does to make a mod.

The mod page is pretty extensive in describing whats available, whats your question(s) thats are not covered?

Edited by pinky6225