11 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Not at all uncommon.  The new version gets posted and the old version is taken down, then someone asks for the old version for peculiar reason, and the old version gets re-posted at a later date.

Thanks, I didn't understand that so I wasn't sure if I was using the right version. It appears I am.

7 hours ago, bnub345 said:

From the changelog:

0.58b (for SE) / c (for LE) is a new archive with some corrected scripts, functionally no different from 0.58.

Gratze! That helps clear it up.

13 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Not sure what your issue is, but I'm using 0.58b without much problem

Cool.

After some work on it this a.m. I think a lot of the missing functionality might just be because I have not reached certain training thresholds and didn't find a list anywhere as to what level of training a slave needs to preform specific functions. I found that reaching 60 opened up new dialogue choices. Is there by chance a comprehensive list of  this info anywhere? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, bnub345 said:

The textures for that kind of stuff are from ZaZ, make sure you are using ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0+.

Yeah, have that, but it looks like a bug with it and someone fixed it and shared the fix in the comments. Just posting in case someone else has this issue.  Also, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Had no idea which of the mods managed it.

Edited by dulcinea14

Does anyone happen to know what the limit is on number of slaves you can have in the world from AYGAS as it is kinda unique and I am on a mission to populate Skyrim as much as possible so everyone gets a bandit (or other unfortunate soul that angers me) as a slave. 

I'm trying to do to skyrim what Hydragorgon started but en masse in my game ................

51 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

Does anyone happen to know what the limit is on number of slaves you can have in the world from AYGAS

There's no hard limit.  But you'll hit a wall at some point where the performance impact makes your game unplayable.  Selling dozens of slaves is no problem, but selling hundreds of slaves isn't feasible.

15 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Does anyone know how to get the option in AYGAS where it is supposed to start an event in towns selected to work? I have selected whiterun numerous times, so I can attempt to offload a bunch of slaves at a time and it never seems to trigger using the MCM 

Is your character at the right Aygas level?  You start to gain levels by selling slaves in taverns or to town folk, later levels need other criteria.

7 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Is your character at the right Aygas level?  You start to gain levels by selling slaves in taverns or to town folk, later levels need other criteria.

I have the level but the drop down in AYGAS MC does not seem to do anything when you tell it to start an event someplace 

19 hours ago, kohlteth said:

I have the level but the drop down in AYGAS MC does not seem to do anything when you tell it to start an event someplace 

If I recall, starting an event through the MCM takes a little time, especially if there's another event already in progress.  Do you have any mods which modify Whiterun, especially near or at the area where Heimsker does his preaching?

One thing you might try is to use the MCM start an event while you aren't in Whiterun, give it a few game hours and then go see if the cage is setup, the auctioneer and slavers might or might not be there.  If it's working, the auction will wait a number of days for you to show up.
There's always the problem of too much going on.  Pahe (Paradise Halls Enhanced), HSH (HomeSweetHome) and Aygas (And You Get A Slave) are all mid-level script intensive mods.  Add Slaverun and/or Deviously Cursed Loot or other script heavy mods and/or play on a mid-level gaming rig and the skyrim engine just throws up it's hands and sits on the floor or worse throws a temper tantrum and CTDs. 

I can only say that the auctions start fine for me and so does using the MCM to start an auction.  Or they did, I must admit it has been a while since I've done so and while AYGAS hasn't updated in a while, Pahe has.  I've been enjoying playing out scenes reminiscent of Perils of Dragonborn too much to continue a play-through far enough to get to that point.

Edited by tinkerbelle

Can't get prostitution to work.

I get slaves to 100 on every stat except anger and fear. I get the dialogue option to tell them to "stay here and turn tricks" or "I'll leave you here helpess" and neither does anything at all. The slaves just continue to follow me as if the dialogue was connected to nothing.

23 hours ago, Odise said:

Can't get prostitution to work.

I get slaves to 100 on every stat except anger and fear. I get the dialogue option to tell them to "stay here and turn tricks" or "I'll leave you here helpess" and neither does anything at all. The slaves just continue to follow me as if the dialogue was connected to nothing.

FWIW,

I found that if you tell them to stay and turn tricks they will follow you for quite a while before going back to the point at which you told them to do that.  After the delay, they will run back to wherever you were, and it carries on as normal.  Try the square in the middle of Whiterun, if you haven't already

The leave you here helpless option will position them OK, but you can come back 'days/weeks' later and they will have next to no cash at all and I've never seen any activity ever from any left in the stocks, even in the middle of Whiterun

Hope that's of some help

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's an issue but the mod doesn't give me the option to ask the slave to prostitute himself.

Does anyone know what parameter is important to upload for it to happen? 

Or what step have I failed? I'm new to the mod
It's only happened to me twice and it was by chance lol

ty also ?

Edited by Cinderelloboy

I'm having an issue where I can ask a slave to become a prostitute and tell her to have sex/people request sex but they don't actually do it. they end up just standing next to each other idling. I've searched through this thread and couldn't find anyone with a similar issue. I'm on .58b SE. 

If I approach the customer, i get a "this person is busy". If I approach the slave it interrupts the locked idling and it counts as sex in progression.

Any ideas?

ScreenShot0.png

4 hours ago, wubbles said:

I'm having an issue where I can ask a slave to become a prostitute and tell her to have sex/people request sex but they don't actually do it. they end up just standing next to each other idling. I've searched through this thread and couldn't find anyone with a similar issue. I'm on .58b SE. 

If I approach the customer, i get a "this person is busy". If I approach the slave it interrupts the locked idling and it counts as sex in progression.

Any ideas?

ScreenShot0.png

In my experience this happens because I'm in too much of a hurry. Leave the prostitute to do their job. Clean out a dungeon. When you come back it will likely be working as advertised.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

In my experience this happens because I'm in too much of a hurry. Leave the prostitute to do their job. Clean out a dungeon. When you come back it will likely be working as advertised.

Oh I see, thank you. I think I understand what my problem was. I was trying it in small Inns and they had no where to go. When waiting outside here they would find a private spot. Do I need to rent a room in Inns for it to work? I read something about bribing the Innkeeper but never saw a unique dialogue option for it.

23 hours ago, Cinderelloboy said:

I don't know if it's an issue but the mod doesn't give me the option to ask the slave to prostitute himself.

Does anyone know what parameter is important to upload for it to happen? 

Or what step have I failed? I'm new to the mod
It's only happened to me twice and it was by chance lol

ty also ?

please, can someone help me?
image.png.879476ab45f422b98bdf9760b2a297b3.png

with this stats I can´t turn her into a prostitute

It´s normal?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lunats said:

Is there any way I can restrict the dialogue topic saying "Ever dreamed of having a servant?" only when I actually have a slave to sell? I want to avoid dialogue topic cluttering

That would need a change in the dialogue programming.  I'm pretty certain it can't be done otherwise.