22 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So, about 15-20 hours into this playthrough—the origin of which I still don't really understand—I just go the first signs of instability.  Here are some Papyrus logs and my load order:

These crashes may or may not have been related to the issues getting off the ground, though—I'm really not sure.  I had a glitched SexLab animation, which I was having trouble getting unstuck, so I tried reloading, and three separate saves started causing CTDs.  

---

Unrelated, does anyone know of a decent guide to the AYGAS mechanics?  I didn't turn anything up with Google.  At the minute, I'm trying to understand how slavery progresses in cities/towns, but I'd be interested in better understanding all of the systems in this mod if there's anything out there.  

You have a load of stack dumps in there but dunno what the mod is to know if that is an issue or not, from the name you have a patch for EnneadShields.esp (never heard/used this mod) called BSSE_EnneadShieldsPatch.esp but not the actual mod itself

[11/13/2021 - 01:50:20AM] Error: File "EnneadShields.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

You also have these PAH patches but i dont see any mod (again dunno if thats an issue related, you should only really have them if you are using the mod)

My Home Is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) dialogue patch.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature Special Edition patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp

Have you tried using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031

To see if you can clear out any dead scripts?

Edited by pinky6225
27 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

The mod page is pretty extensive in describing whats available, whats your question(s) thats are not covered?

My mistake, one of the rare good ones. I read through a lot of support pages for a lot of mods so my recollection is not the best. If I'm sounding like a dick, I am sorry, that is not my intention. Paradise Halls Enhanced, Home Sweet Home. And You Get A Slave are the three big new mods I want to add to my load order going forward and I have a great appreciation and gratitude for all the hard work that went into the mods.

To answer your question more generally though mods on loverslab (for lack of space on the download page sometimes to be fair) lack information like Cities and vanilla NPCs affected, quest walkthroughs and even generally stuff that Nexus Mods regularly detail like known compatible and incompatible mods. These people are working hard for no money so I'm not saying that they or their mods are bad. Also credit where credit is due as I recall Home Sweet Home has one of the most comprehensive Mod Information pages of those I've seen.

12 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

You have a load of stack dumps in there but dunno what the mod is to know if that is an issue or not, from the name you have a patch for EnneadShields.esp (never heard/used this mod) called BSSE_EnneadShieldsPatch.esp but not the actual mod itself

Pretty sure that's just this, which I have so that arms don't clip through backshields with FNIS Sexy Move animations.  Although I could probably ditch backshields all together at this point since I mostly play naked mage builds these days... :D

23 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

You also have these PAH patches but i dont see any mod (again dunno if thats an issue related, you should only really have them if you are using the mod)

My Home Is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) dialogue patch.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature Special Edition patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp

They're bundled with PAHE, but I have those .esp files disabled. 

28 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

I haven't.  I'm not particularly knowledgeable about modding, but I've always been pretty meticulously careful when setting things up and never really had problems before this, and I don't change my load order mid-playthrough.  So I've never acquainted myself with this tool.  Given that most of the problems I've been having with AYGAS are affecting new games, I wouldn't think that cleaning saves is the answer, but maybe that's just because I lack sufficient understanding of the tool.  

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

The mod page is pretty extensive in describing whats available, whats your question(s) thats are not covered?

Well, I'd love to find a good resource that goes into depth on the mechanics beyond what questions occur to me in the moment—something like what @InsanityFactor is working on for DoM—but what I was specifically wondering about is how slavery progress is calculated for cities/towns.  The description just makes vague mention that the slavery level increases as you sell more slaves, and that it progresses faster in towns than in cities, but lacks any specifics.  Someone mentioned that there are four levels?  How many slaves do you need to sell to progress each tier?  What's the magnitude of the difference between cities vs. towns?  Does it matter whom you sell to (including NPCs added by mods)?  Do all sales count the same, or do some slave sales tally more progress than others?  Does selling to NPCs in isolated homes, farms, etc. contribute progress to the capitol of the hold where their residence is located?  

2 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I read through all 67 support pages, no hint of a guide. 

The modders at lovers lab are fantastic at what they do but so rarely is there any kind of documentation to help people new to the mod figure it out or troubleshoot it. Which I understand, It takes a very different skillset to write an instruction manual/troubleshooting guide/wiki than it does to make a mod.

Here's a few scribbles I've kept to refer to that I cribbed from various places which helped my understanding of how some of the less immediately comprehensible parts of this work.  No specific order.  Not 100% Comprehensive 

Hope they help rather than hinder

200324 AYGAS bidding needs 3rd person view.txt 211020 PAHE Prostitutes respect sex train limits.txt 210707 AYGAS Brothel Home or Building and Min 50 Respect 70 Sub.txt 210612 AYGAS Town levels.txt 230731 AYGAS Pimping.txt 230731 AYGAS Ever dreamed of having a servant.txt

1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Well, I'd love to find a good resource that goes into depth on the mechanics beyond what questions occur to me in the moment—something like what @InsanityFactor is working on for DoM—but what I was specifically wondering about is how slavery progress is calculated for cities/towns.  The description just makes vague mention that the slavery level increases as you sell more slaves, and that it progresses faster in towns than in cities, but lacks any specifics.  Someone mentioned that there are four levels?  How many slaves do you need to sell to progress each tier?  What's the magnitude of the difference between cities vs. towns?  Does it matter whom you sell to (including NPCs added by mods)?  Do all sales count the same, or do some slave sales tally more progress than others?  Does selling to NPCs in isolated homes, farms, etc. contribute progress to the capitol of the hold where their residence is located?  

I'll try and help you out, I think I got the answers to most of those.

Slavery Progress is a number value from 0-5 in each village/city/capital etc. The more slaves you sell there, the higher this number will go. You can check the value in the MCM under the 'Slavery' tab, additionally if you change the difficulty level in the MCM it will lower the number of slaves it takes to move up a level. There's no exact figure, you'll just have to observe it over time.

And yes, places like Rorikstead will gain slavery level faster than capitals like Whiterun and Windhelm, and small capitals are somewhere in between. (Falkreath, Morthal, etc.) Again, no exact figure, so you should just observe it yourself. Here's what I can say though, on Easy mode, I believe it took like less than 10 slaves being sold in Markarth to get it to level 4. Normal difficulty can be a bit tough in really small places, you might find yourself having to sell multiple slaves to each resident to get slavery level high enough, so no shame in using easy mode, I'd say.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter who you sell to, although I can't tell you anything about NPCs from mods. Bottom line is I don't know how AYGAS determines where a buyer lives, and so I can't say if there's mods that add NPCs that fit properly into the established areas. It is entirely possible though, so give it a try and let everyone know lol because I actually can't answer that.

I believe all sales are the same, but I might be wrong. I never noticed one kind of slave doing better than any other, so I can't say. 

For the isolated homes question, just open up the MCM if you're not sure and in the 'Slavery' tab it will say your current location, if it says "Who Knows?" then the sale won't go towards any location's slavery level.

And no, slavery level is just in the city listed in the 'Slavery' tab in the MCM. So Riverwood and Whiterun are tracked completely separately, and you'd have to sell slaves in both places to raise the levels, even though they're part of one hold. For roleplay I usually start in capitals and then spread to villages of the same hold, but do as you will. 

So in case you don't know what the levels are, all you need to know is that 0 means there is not even one slave there, 1 is very underground hush hush kind of slavery, 2 and 3 don't matter because you're really just trying to get to 4, which is when slavery is accepted. At 4, auctions will be held in large capital cities, and fight pits will host fights in smaller villages like Karthwasten, Riverwood, etc. Prostitution is also allowed at level 4, so you can offer your slaves to people there (if you have the perk.) I'm unsure if level 5 has any real difference in gameplay compared to level 4, but that's as high as it goes, at any rate.

3 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I read through all 67 support pages, no hint of a guide. 

The modders at lovers lab are fantastic at what they do but so rarely is there any kind of documentation to help people new to the mod figure it out or troubleshoot it. Which I understand, It takes a very different skillset to write an instruction manual/troubleshooting guide/wiki than it does to make a mod.

Yes at times mod pages may seem barren of information, but it's often the case (at least it is with this mod) that most of the useful information about mechanics and inner workings of the mods can be found in the MCM, just scroll over the options there and you'll find useful descriptions of most of them. 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, Farsh-nuke said:

Right I have now read through all 67 pages of the support for this mod in anticipation of using it in a coming SSE playthrough after anniversary edition comes out.

If I have one piece of advice above all others it's to have a frequent problems and solutions page in the very first post as while this was very informative I'm not sure how many others will wade through so many pages, especially if they're doing it in hindsight after the mod has stopped working.

It seems like there are a few recurrent bugs - now that I've read through it - with known solutions and it will save time if the solution is already there on the download page and with a description of the mod. I realise that to me this has been one day of reading while to you all it has been literally years so if you feel a reminder is in order let me know,

I must make a special shout out to @EinarrTheRed as unless I'm getting stockholm syndrome from so many days reading through page aftter page of lovers lab support threads they deserve lauding for having bug reports that were genuinely interesting and funny to read. Mind you it helps when the issue is with regards to how slaves do sex work but still Einar's writing was very compelling. I've read star trek books with dryer prose and they had shapeshifters, explosions and Commander Data being badass.

Of course @Musje is a genius and deserves mad props for this mod and its maintenance. Though bugs have persisted for some people Musje solved the great mysteries affecting the development of this mod and it was fun and thrilling to read

The 65 pages of @CliftonJD's Paradise Halls Enhanced Special Edition mod and the 150 pages of Musje's Home Sweet Home mod await for me to read now since I definitely know I want this mod now.

I also agree with others that slave auction posters being put up would be fun. A lady (I think) also suggested it would be fun to find lost slaves out in the wild and take them for yourself or return them to their owner. I love this idea. I also think it might be fun if - at low levels say - you could turn up with the lost slave and their owner is like "Thank you, now I have two slaves." Though that might be outside what this mod can do.

All in all I am very impressed and think you have all done a lot of hard work on this mod. I know there are others who worked regularly bug testing this but my brain is already forgetting the less relevant to game management parts of this thread for the sake of my sanity.

BEWARE!!! I'm not 100% sure but I don't think most mods will work with the new anniversary edition. So download at your own peril. 

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

I'll try and help you out, I think I got the answers to most of those.

Slavery Progress is a number value from 0-5 in each village/city/capital etc. The more slaves you sell there, the higher this number will go. You can check the value in the MCM under the 'Slavery' tab, additionally if you change the difficulty level in the MCM it will lower the number of slaves it takes to move up a level. There's no exact figure, you'll just have to observe it over time.

And yes, places like Rorikstead will gain slavery level faster than capitals like Whiterun and Windhelm, and small capitals are somewhere in between. (Falkreath, Morthal, etc.) Again, no exact figure, so you should just observe it yourself. Here's what I can say though, on Easy mode, I believe it took like less than 10 slaves being sold in Markarth to get it to level 4. Normal difficulty can be a bit tough in really small places, you might find yourself having to sell multiple slaves to each resident to get slavery level high enough, so no shame in using easy mode, I'd say.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter who you sell to, although I can't tell you anything about NPCs from mods. Bottom line is I don't know how AYGAS determines where a buyer lives, and so I can't say if there's mods that add NPCs that fit properly into the established areas. It is entirely possible though, so give it a try and let everyone know lol because I actually can't answer that.

I believe all sales are the same, but I might be wrong. I never noticed one kind of slave doing better than any other, so I can't say. 

For the isolated homes question, just open up the MCM if you're not sure and in the 'Slavery' tab it will say your current location, if it says "Who Knows?" then the sale won't go towards any location's slavery level.

And no, slavery level is just in the city listed in the 'Slavery' tab in the MCM. So Riverwood and Whiterun are tracked completely separately, and you'd have to sell slaves in both places to raise the levels, even though they're part of one hold. For roleplay I usually start in capitals and then spread to villages of the same hold, but do as you will. 

So in case you don't know what the levels are, all you need to know is that 0 means there is not even one slave there, 1 is very underground hush hush kind of slavery, 2 and 3 don't matter because you're really just trying to get to 4, which is when slavery is accepted. At 4, auctions will be held in large capital cities, and fight pits will host fights in smaller villages like Karthwasten, Riverwood, etc. Prostitution is also allowed at level 4, so you can offer your slaves to people there (if you have the perk.) I'm unsure if level 5 has any real difference in gameplay compared to level 4, but that's as high as it goes, at any rate.

As ever, you're a rock star.  That's very helpful—much appreciated!  I would still love to know the actual calculations for slavery advancement, but let's not be greedy, I suppose—I definitely have a much better picture from what you've shared.  

---

So, I'm trying to get another new game off the ground at the minute, and I'm back at square one with regard to AYGAS initialising.  I still have no idea what the problem is here.  I haven't a clue how it magically worked last time, so I haven't a clue how to replicate it... Here's a new Papyrus log.  I've passed the catch-22—HSH & AYGAS are both installed with their patches for each other—disabled HSH, saved, and re-enabled HSH, and now I'm getting CTD on loading.  So maybe it'll inexplicably work again at some point, but at the minute, I'm at the same loss I was with the earlier attempt a few days ago. 

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
6 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So, I'm trying to get another new game off the ground at the minute, and I'm back at square one with regard to AYGAS initialising.  I still have no idea what the problem is here.  I haven't a clue how it magically worked last time, so I haven't a clue how to replicate it... Here's a new Papyrus log.  I've passed the catch-22—HSH & AYGAS are both installed with their patches for each other—disabled HSH, saved, and re-enabled HSH, and now I'm getting CTD on loading.  So maybe it'll inexplicably work again at some point, but at the minute, I'm at the same loss I was with the earlier attempt a few days ago. 

Hmmm... Did you reinstall DoM so it has the patches for both mods too?

25 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Hmmm... Did you reinstall DoM so it has the patches for both mods too?

Yeah.  I'm as confident as someone as ignorant as I am about this stuff can be that it doesn't have anything to do with DoM, because DoM works fine in combination with either one of HSH or AYGAS.  I only have problems with HSH and AYGAS together.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
8 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Yeah.  I'm as confident as someone as ignorant as I am about this stuff can be that it doesn't have anything to do with DoM, because DoM works fine in combination with either one of HSH or AYGAS.  I only have problems with HSH and AYGAS together.  

Of course, it's just that all the PAHE mods need to hold hands together to work properly, so missing a patch for any of them to play nice with any of the others can cause issues.

Are you starting a new game with AYGAS in it or are you trying to load into an existing game that you've placed AYGAS into?

3 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes at times mod pages may seem barren of information, but it's often the case (at least it is with this mod) that most of the useful information about mechanics and inner workings of the mods can be found in the MCM, just scroll over the options there and you'll find useful descriptions of most of them. 

The only time I have ever actually had a 'problem' with a mod lacking information was one on the nexus that changed an NPC in a way I did not like and did nopt find out about until I was far enough into the mod for the revelation. My commentary was less about myself and more an observation based on how often modders are fed up with people not knowing the answers to questions that are not explained anywhere except the mod support pages after somebody has already been forced to ask it. That's why I decided I needed to read through sometimes a hundred mod support pages before I downloaded something. If information about a mod is only available when you download and install the mod that can be a problem. 

I am currently doing a fresh install of mods to skyrim special edition since I now use MO2 and used to use Vortex. It has been a learning experience and I had already used MO2 for Fallout 4

5 hours ago, donkeywho said:

That's going to be so useful to so many people probably including me if I get skyrim load order sorted out lol. I think PAHE, HSH and AYGUS have reached the point in terms of mod support thread sizes alone where they deserve a combined wiki. 

2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

New game.  I never mess with trying to change my load order mid-playthrough unless it's just unscripted standalone cosmetic stuff.

Good. That's a very good habit to have, I wish I learned that a lot sooner than I did lol...

So it's odd that it isn't working then, it's really odd that you're having CTDs, those should honestly never happen in SSE except for extreme circumstances. I would imagine this is a case of some mods messing with each other, maybe a load order issue or override mishaps. Check out the load order guides on all three mod pages and make sure you're in compliance with those. Also, make sure you're not using any PAHE plugins that you aren't going to use, like the MHIYH patch or TDF patch, they come with PAHE by default. If none of that works I guess I'd just peel off mods until you get to a stable place where everything works, then add them back on one at a time. Tedious I know, but if you're stumped that's usually the way it has to go.

25 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I am currently doing a fresh install of mods to skyrim special edition since I now use MO2 and used to use Vortex. It has been a learning experience and I had already used MO2 for Fallout 4

Very nice, MO2 is the best one in my opinion, you have the most control over everything and it doesn't dumb anything down for you. If you understand MO2 well enough you really get a good feel for modding overall. Godspeed.

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

Good. That's a very good habit to have, I wish I learned that a lot sooner than I did lol...

So it's odd that it isn't working then, it's really odd that you're having CTDs, those should honestly never happen in SSE except for extreme circumstances. I would imagine this is a case of some mods messing with each other, maybe a load order issue or override mishaps. Check out the load order guides on all three mod pages and make sure you're in compliance with those. Also, make sure you're not using any PAHE plugins that you aren't going to use, like the MHIYH patch or TDF patch, they come with PAHE by default. If none of that works I guess I'd just peel off mods until you get to a stable place where everything works, then add them back on one at a time. Tedious I know, but if you're stumped that's usually the way it has to go.

Very nice, MO2 is the best one in my opinion, you have the most control over everything and it doesn't dumb anything down for you. If you understand MO2 well enough you really get a good feel for modding overall. Godspeed.

Well I have already used sseedit to fix the 'black face' issues caused by using bijin overhauls and cutting room floor/immersive weapons and armor and I have used wyre bash to ESLify mods and I may now be about to do my first merged collection of mods too.

7 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

As ever, you're a rock star.  That's very helpful—much appreciated!  I would still love to know the actual calculations for slavery advancement, but let's not be greedy, I suppose—I definitely have a much better picture from what you've shared.  

---

Papyrus.0.log 84.18 kB · 1 download

You do not need to disable HSH, make a new game, enable HSH - would imagine that just creates orphaned scripts

Install them both (re-install 1 if required to pass the FOMOD check for .esp) and then leave them enabled, then install Diary of mine either with interactive BDSM or without picking the correct version for whether you have interactive BDSM or not (ITF) and let it overwrite everything HSH and AYGAS related

Then just as a bit of general maintenance, go to \Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\ and find skyrim.ini and change in the papyrus section - fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS= to 2000 from 500 (believe this is the only real .ini change for papyrus that is universally recommended)

Papyrus log will change from

[11/14/2021 - 05:05:27AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

To

[11/14/2021 - 11:54:44AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)

While this might be harmless it might also be related to picking the wrong version in the FOMOD saying you have interactive BDSM (ITF)

[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Cannot open store for class "itfcorescript", missing file?

I'd think your real issue with AYGAS / menu not appearing though is all this stuff

[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "HandleFurniBoundSlave" in state "" on object "aygascorescript".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygaspatrondetectorscript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygaspatrondetectorscript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygasFoundNewSlaveScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygasFoundNewSlaveScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygasFixDlgEffect"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygasFixDlgEffect"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas1_var" on object "aygasReloadPropsEffect"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas1" on object "aygasReloadPropsEffect"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygasDebugBookScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygasDebugBookScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygasPatronScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygasPatronScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnSit" in state "" on object "aygasPatronScript".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygasUnownedSlaveScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygasUnownedSlaveScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::PatronDetector_var" on object "aygasPatronDetectorPlayerScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "PatronDetector" on object "aygasPatronDetectorPlayerScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygasPlayerScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygasPlayerScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ClearPimp" in state "" on object "aygasTest".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Debug" in state "" on object "aygasTest".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "GetCore" in state "" on object "aygasTest".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetPimp" in state "" on object "aygasTest".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script aygasTest to aygasCore (2500182B) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aygas_var" on object "aygasMenuScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aygas" on object "aygasMenuScript"
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script aygasMenuScript to aygasCore (2500182B) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_9" in state "" on object "SF_aygasShortWhip_0500FBA2".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_aygasShortWhip_0500FBA2 to  (2500FBA2) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_0" in state "" on object "SF_aygasPunish_0500FBA3".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_aygasPunish_0500FBA3 to  (2500FBA3) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_0" in state "" on object "SF_aygasProProstitution_05012727".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_aygasProProstitution_05012727 to  (25012727) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_0" in state "" on object "SF_aygasResProstitution_05013CF3".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_aygasResProstitution_05013CF3 to  (25013CF3) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_0" in state "" on object "SF_aygasAutoProstitution_0501425E".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_aygasAutoProstitution_0501425E to  (2501425E) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_0" in state "" on object "SF_aygasFightSceneBout_06089B57".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_aygasFightSceneBout_06089B57 to  (25089B57) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Fragment_10" in state "" on object "SF_aygasInnProstitution_0500F09B".
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:37AM] Error: Unable to bind script SF_aygasInnProstitution_0500F09B to  (2500F09B) because their base types do not match

[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron1 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron2 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron3 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron4 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasUnownedSlaveScript attached to alias UnownedSlave1 on quest aygasWorkDetector (25012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasUnownedSlaveScript attached to alias UnownedSlave2 on quest aygasWorkDetector (25012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PatronDetector on script aygasPatronDetectorPlayerScript attached to alias Player on quest aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property KwdPlayerHome on script aygasPlayerScript attached to alias Player on quest aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPlayerScript attached to alias Player on quest aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] Error: Unable to bind script INISettingsCtrlPlayerAliasScript to alias Player on quest CustomINISettingsControllerQuest (533CC095) because their base types do not match
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FavorRewardEnchSword on script QF_FreeformRiftenThane_00065BDF attached to FreeformRiftenThane (00065BDF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (25012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property MinerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SSpawnFurniture on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property OwnerlessFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SellSlot4 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner02 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner17 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property TrickCooldown on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner11 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property TrickCooldownSpell on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot04 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner12 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner01 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property playerREF on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHFleeCower on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner18 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot11 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SDebugMessage on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlottedFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner14 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleCommonerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot08 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot09 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SDebugLog on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHSlaveFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdlePose3 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner19 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner07 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveTypeFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SellQuest on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property InnkeeperFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner20 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersNordFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SexLab on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PlayerSlaveDlgFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot06 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdlePose6 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SWeeklyUpkeep on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleForswornFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Beds on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot18 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SellSlot1 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property OwnedByPlayer on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ActorTypeAnimal on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SSlaveSpawnRatio on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner08 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property OwnerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SSaleRate on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot16 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SGaySex on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SellSlot5 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SellSlot3 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Gold on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property EventFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot12 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SpentPlayerGold on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FindSlaveAbility on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ZazShackles on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property EventDetector on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleDarkElfFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner04 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PatronDetector on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IgnoreFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHEvenTonedFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner15 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SellSlot2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property LumberjackFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner06 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersCondescendingFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Scenes on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot03 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot02 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHJustCaptured on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdlePose1 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner05 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleSultryFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot07 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property WorkDetector on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FurnPole2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ActorTypeUndead on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SUseWorldFurniture on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot05 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleCondescendingFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot17 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ZazLegIrons on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FurnPoleCross on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FarmerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SDifficulty on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property WorkFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FurnPillory on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleCowardFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner13 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHSubmissionFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot13 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FurnPole on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner10 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ITF on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FollowerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdleSoupPot on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property RulingActors on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdlePose2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot15 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property StorageFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot20 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdlePose4 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property JobOverrideAction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ZazYoke on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot10 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FurnTree2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdleDrinkTray on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property CaravanFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property JobExperience on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ZazCollar on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleArgonianFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner03 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot01 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot14 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property KwdPlayerHome on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property FurnStake on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property StoredFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property HSH on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleOrcFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ProstitutionType on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property UnslottedFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SBuyBack on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleKhajitFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersYoungEagerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot19 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner09 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property HasJobGold on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SelectedSlot on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property Owner16 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property IdlePose5 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersEvenTonedAccFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property SDoEvents on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property ActorTypeCreature on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property MerchantFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:46AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleBanditFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property LauraBondageShopFaction on script laura_sr1_questscript attached to Laura_SR1_Quest (270F2598) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property FortHraggstad02 on script laura_sr1_questscript attached to Laura_SR1_Quest (270F2598) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef4 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property PatronRef2F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property BrothelMarker on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef5 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property PatronRef2 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef2 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property PatronRef4F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property PatronRef3F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property PatronRef3 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property PatronRef1F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef3 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:05:47AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef1 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/14/2021 - 05:06:07AM] warning: Property PatronDetector on script aygasPatronDetectorPlayerScript attached to alias Player on quest aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:07AM] warning: Property DestroyQuest on script PlansTakeScript attached to alias Plans on quest TGDestroyEyesQuest (210008A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:07AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (25012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:07AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron1 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property MinerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SSpawnFurniture on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property OwnerlessFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SellSlot4 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner02 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner17 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property TrickCooldown on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner11 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property TrickCooldownSpell on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot04 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner12 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner01 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property playerREF on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHFleeCower on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner18 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot11 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SDebugMessage on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlottedFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner14 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleCommonerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot08 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot09 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SDebugLog on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHSlaveFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdlePose3 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner19 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner07 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveTypeFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SellQuest on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property InnkeeperFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner20 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersNordFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SexLab on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PlayerSlaveDlgFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot06 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdlePose6 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SWeeklyUpkeep on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleForswornFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Beds on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot18 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SellSlot1 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property OwnedByPlayer on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ActorTypeAnimal on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SSlaveSpawnRatio on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner08 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property OwnerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SSaleRate on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot16 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SGaySex on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SellSlot5 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SellSlot3 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Gold on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property EventFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot12 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SpentPlayerGold on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FindSlaveAbility on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ZazShackles on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property EventDetector on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleDarkElfFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner04 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronDetector on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IgnoreFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHEvenTonedFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner15 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SellSlot2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property LumberjackFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner06 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersCondescendingFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Scenes on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot03 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot02 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHJustCaptured on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdlePose1 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner05 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleSultryFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot07 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property WorkDetector on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FurnPole2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ActorTypeUndead on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SUseWorldFurniture on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot05 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleCondescendingFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot17 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ZazLegIrons on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FurnPoleCross on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FarmerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SDifficulty on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property WorkFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FurnPillory on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleCowardFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner13 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHSubmissionFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot13 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FurnPole on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner10 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ITF on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FollowerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdleSoupPot on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property RulingActors on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdlePose2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot15 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property StorageFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot20 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdlePose4 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property JobOverrideAction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ZazYoke on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot10 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FurnTree2 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdleDrinkTray on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property CaravanFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property JobExperience on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ZazCollar on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersFemaleArgonianFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner03 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot01 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot14 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHFunctions on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property KwdPlayerHome on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property FurnStake on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property StoredFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property HSH on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleOrcFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ProstitutionType on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property UnslottedFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SBuyBack on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleKhajitFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersYoungEagerFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SlaveSlot19 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner09 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property HasJobGold on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SelectedSlot on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Owner16 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property IdlePose5 on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersEvenTonedAccFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property SDoEvents on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property ActorTypeCreature on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property MerchantFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleBanditFaction on script aygascorescript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasMenuScript attached to aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] error: Cannot set property modName on object aygasMenuScript because the object is flagged as invalid, property skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasUnownedSlaveScript attached to alias UnownedSlave1 on quest aygasWorkDetector (25012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef4 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef2F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property BrothelMarker on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef5 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef2 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef2 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef4F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef3F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef3 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef1F on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef3 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property CourtesanRef1 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property PatronRef4 on script aygaspatrondetectorscript attached to aygasBrothelDetector (2501F95C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron4 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron2 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property KwdPlayerHome on script aygasPlayerScript attached to alias Player on quest aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPlayerScript attached to alias Player on quest aygasCore (2500182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron3 on quest aygasScenes (2500F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasUnownedSlaveScript attached to alias UnownedSlave2 on quest aygasWorkDetector (25012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygasTest referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygasstoragescript has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygasPlayerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aygasProProstitution_05012727 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygaspatrondetectorscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygasMenuScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygassellscript has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygasitffunctions has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygasworkscript has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygasPatronScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aygasPunish_0500FBA3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aygasShortWhip_0500FBA2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygasscenesscript has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygascorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aygasFightSceneBout_06089B57 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aygasInnProstitution_0500F09B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygasevents has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aygasResProstitution_05013CF3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygasworkdetectorscript has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygasPatronDetectorPlayerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygashshfunctions has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Variable ::Aygas_var on script aygasslavescript has an invalid type aygascorescript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aygasAutoProstitution_0501425E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Unable to get type aygasUnownedSlaveScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aygasProProstitution_05012727 in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasUnownedSlaveScript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasMenuScript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygascorescript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasTest in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aygasInnProstitution_0500F09B in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aygasShortWhip_0500FBA2 in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aygasPunish_0500FBA3 in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasUnownedSlaveScript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasPatronScript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasPatronScript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasPatronDetectorPlayerScript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aygasResProstitution_05013CF3 in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygasPlayerScript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aygasAutoProstitution_0501425E in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type aygaspatrondetectorscript in the type table in save
[11/14/2021 - 05:06:08AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aygasFightSceneBout_06089B57 in the type table in save

As thats a lot of errors/warnings for a new game which don't appear when i make a new game to compare

The ones relating to the menu itself are aygasMenuScript as thats the one that controls the MCM

On 11/14/2021 at 1:43 PM, pinky6225 said:

You do not need to disable HSH, make a new game, enable HSH - would imagine that just creates orphaned scripts

Yeah, I'm sure that's not ideal.  I'm sure that's a good candidate for the cause of some of the problems I've had getting a new save going.  But if I don't do that, AYGAS never initialises at all.  So I'm all ears for a better solution.  I've included a few Papyrus logs from my most recent playthrough if that helps.  

I'm highly confident that AYGAS is the proximate cause of the instability and glitchiness I've been experiencing, as it is the only thing I've added to my load order other than messing about with some superficial cosmetic stuff, and if I disable AYGAS, I don't have any trouble now.  But whether there's some deeper underlying cause I cannot say.  I continue to have a lot of trouble getting the game going in a new playthrough with AYGAS—I have to do the witchery described above to get it to initialise, and then I seem to have to just blunder aimlessly into hopefully getting it to not CTD on startup.  Even once I get a playthrough going, I still often have CTDs on loading a save, although interestingly, I don't have much instability while actually playing.  I do often get a weird glitch, however, where my character's body goes invisible (screenshot below), which can temporarily be resolved by equipping and unequipping clothes and gloves.  Again, none of this happens without AYGAS running.  

Also, I went ahead and yanked Backshields and its patches from my load order, since it was showing some warnings in Papyrus and I'm not really using it currently anyway, but that hasn't made any noticeable difference, so I think it's safe to say that, as I expected, it wasn't to blame.  (That was one of the oldest mods in my load order, and I've never had any stability issues before now, except when I was playing with SL Sex Slaves.)  Still, I'll leave it out for now, just in case.  Updated load order is also attached.

Spoiler

Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.logPapyrus.2.logPapyrus.3.log

And this one is from a brand new game where I haven't yet messed with disabling HSH to get AYGAS to initialise.

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

Spoiler

ScreenShot29.png.499f264c858102dc7794b7b1dde668f3.png

3 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Yeah, I'm sure that's not ideal.  I'm sure that's a good candidate for the cause of some of the problems I've had getting a new save going.  But if I don't do that, AYGAS never initialises at all.  So I'm all ears for a better solution.  I've included a few Papyrus logs from my most recent playthrough if that helps.  

I'm highly confident that AYGAS is the proximate cause of the instability and glitchiness I've been experiencing, as it is the only thing I've added to my load order other than messing about with some superficial cosmetic stuff, and if I disable AYGAS, I don't have any trouble now.  But whether there's some deeper underlying cause I cannot say.  I continue to have a lot of trouble getting the game going in a new playthrough with AYGAS—I have to do the witchery described above to get it to initialise, and then I seem to have to just blunder aimlessly into hopefully getting it to not CTD on startup.  Even once I get a playthrough going, I still often have CTDs on loading a save, although interestingly, I don't have much instability while actually playing.  I do often get a weird glitch, however, where my character's body goes invisible (screenshot below), which can temporarily be resolved by equipping and unequipping clothes and gloves.  Again, none of this happens without AYGAS running.  

Also, I went ahead and yanked Backshields and its patches from my load order, since it was showing some warnings in Papyrus and I'm not really using it currently anyway, but that hasn't made any noticeable difference, so I think it's safe to say that, as I expected, it wasn't to blame.  (That was one of the oldest mods in my load order, and I've never had any stability issues before now, except when I was playing with SL Sex Slaves.)  Still, I'll leave it out for now, just in case.  Updated load order is also attached.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot29.png.499f264c858102dc7794b7b1dde668f3.png

That mod still shows in papyrus with a load of stack dumps, dont use so i can't say whether thats good/bad/meaningless (this is the problem with papyrus, you only turn it on when there is a problem and other to the author of the scriped mod its hard to say what is good/bad/meaningless)

AYGAS does appear there though - [11/17/2021 - 03:18:59AM] [aygasMenuScript <aygasCore (2500182B)>]: Registered PAH - And you get a slave! at MCM.

But you also have a load of

[11/17/2021 - 03:21:34AM] warning: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (25012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/17/2021 - 03:23:45AM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [AUAConfig (1500DC53)].AUAConfigQuestScript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 952
    [AUAConfig (1500DC53)].AUAConfigQuestScript.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (11000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 136
[11/17/2021 - 03:23:45AM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)

which runs for several hundred lines saying the index is out of range

A simple test here would be to load both, let everything load and then go see if you have the AYGAS dialogue - Ever dreamt of having a servant (or whatever it is) when you speak to a NPC as that would imply its the MCM thats the issue (doesn't look happy from the amount of SKI_Config mentions) and not AYGAS itself

I'm trying this out for the first time since forever and ... I can't sell slaves. I get the "Ever dreamed of having a servant"/"Who hasn't" dialogue, but nothing after that.

I don't get an MCM either.

I do get a pile of these in the log file

Spoiler

[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasslavescript attached to alias Slave18 on quest aygasCore (5400182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property markerRef on script aygasslavescript attached to alias Slave08 on quest aygasCore (5400182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasslavescript attached to alias Slave08 on quest aygasCore (5400182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron4 on quest aygasScenes (5400F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Alias_Delphine on script QF_MQ301_00044C56 attached to MQ301 (00044C56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property IdleWarmArms on script aygasworkscript attached to aygasWork (540116EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property XMarker on script aygasworkscript attached to aygasWork (540116EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasworkscript attached to aygasWork (540116EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

So it's not seeing the scripts for some reason.

I'm loading PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.58b SSE.7z and I am indeed running SSE.

I'm also running Diary of Mine which is overwriting a lot of scripts

image.png

so I'll ping @TrollAutokill about it. I have no idea if this is a generic gotcha for the mod and I've somehow misread the installation instructions, or if it's a DoM compatibility issue.

31 minutes ago, DocClox said:

I'm trying this out for the first time since forever and ... I can't sell slaves. I get the "Ever dreamed of having a servant"/"Who hasn't" dialogue, but nothing after that.

Hide contents

[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasslavescript attached to alias Slave18 on quest aygasCore (5400182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property markerRef on script aygasslavescript attached to alias Slave08 on quest aygasCore (5400182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasslavescript attached to alias Slave08 on quest aygasCore (5400182B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasPatronScript attached to alias Patron4 on quest aygasScenes (5400F09A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Alias_Delphine on script QF_MQ301_00044C56 attached to MQ301 (00044C56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property IdleWarmArms on script aygasworkscript attached to aygasWork (540116EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property XMarker on script aygasworkscript attached to aygasWork (540116EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/18/2021 - 12:11:32PM] warning: Property Aygas on script aygasworkscript attached to aygasWork (540116EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

image.png

so I'll ping @TrollAutokill about it. I have no idea if this is a generic gotcha for the mod and I've somehow misread the installation instructions, or if it's a DoM compatibility issue.

Your error log lists the script aygasslavescript as the first culprit. This script is untouched by DoM so it would be weird if it comes from that mod (though it could mean a recompiling is in order for the files touched by DoM). Same for aygasPatronScript and a lot of others. aygasworkscript is modified by DoM but the properties are there and untouched. To be sure, you could try a new game (just wait for all mods to start since this happens at startup) with and without DoM but all other mods identical.

It could also be another mod, but overwriting all these scripts, I would have to say the mod is AYGAS itself, but it was not updated since 2020. So no.

You're sure you didn't let steam update your game to AE? Because it does look like it...

Edited by TrollAutokill
11 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Have had the sale issue you mention but was only for the 8 NPC's added by the addon mod for Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal (can't find that right now) , slaves made from base skyrim i was able to sell so i ignored it tbh and chalked it up to them being added by that mod

19 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You're sure you didn't let steam update your game to AE? Because it does look like it...

Reasonably sure. I never launch anything through steam.

image.png

Not sure what the new prodict id is, but my game exe is the same as the one I backed up two days before the AE release. Same file size too, to the last byte.

So: reasonably sure :)

24 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

It could also be another mod, but overwriting all these scripts, I would have to say the mod is AYGAS itself, but it was not updated since 2020. So no.

Nah. I pasted the AYGAS conflict list from MO2. DoM is the only contender; it's got to be one of them.

It is odd though.

27 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Have had the sale issue you mention but was only for the 8 NPC's added by the addon mod for Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal (can't find that right now) , slaves made from base skyrim i was able to sell so i ignored it tbh and chalked it up to them being added by that mod

This girl was from Deadly Wenches, which is going to be 90% of my game if they don't work :(

[edit]

That said... I do have IDW installed. Doesn't overwrite anything at all, but it;s possible there's some weird side effect going on.

Edited by DocClox