15 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I found her in-game today, and given her appearance and owner, I'm pretty sure she was one of my very first captures/sales.  She's owned by Janessa, so if she showed up in recent logs, I guess maybe it'd be because I sold stuff in the Drunkan Huntsman?

ahh, so it seems pahe is still monitoring the slaves for combat training even after being sold in aygas. i thought it odd when i saw 1 in whiterun change to a combat pose with me, but wasn't expecting she would also still be monitored by pahe for combat training....never even crossed my mind

15 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I guess I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on 32gb of RAM once I figure out what the best buy is these days, then.  My usage habits are pretty RAM-intensive, anyway, regardless of Skyrim.  

ya, that might be best when selling slaves to aygas now that we know they still get monitored for combat, the potential for combat slaves monitored in the area just increased 10fold

Using the SE version I keep getting the papyrus alert:

WARNING: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (E7012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I checked in the .esp and it does indeed have no value unlike the others 

49 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

Using the SE version I keep getting the papyrus alert:

WARNING: Property PatronRef1 on script aygasworkdetectorscript attached to aygasWorkDetector (E7012726) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I checked in the .esp and it does indeed have no value unlike the others 

that is becuz musje made a common ck mistake of deleting the reference alias from the quest and the script property from the script before removing if from the script property assignments of the quest. ts a very important order to follow when modding from the ck or it can get difficult to remove the script property from the esp later without an archive of the older script as you need to put that property back into the script and recompile it to see it in the ck  to be able to remove it from the esp, then resave it without the property and remove it again from the script and recompile again

Edited by CliftonJD

Anyone else noticed that the dialogue you get regarding how a slave you sold is performing seems to have nothing to do with there stats and is always based off the owner?

I.e. i sold 4 slaves to 2 farmers in Rorikstead and farmer 1 always says his two slaves are awful and farmer 2 always says her two slaves are amazing, stats on all 4 of them were identical (all 100) at the time they were sold

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that is becuz musje made a common ck mistake of deleting the reference alias from the quest and the script property from the script before removing if from the script property assignments of the quest. ts a very important order to follow when modding from the ck or it can get difficult to remove the script property from the esp later without an archive of the older script as you need to put that property back into the script and recompile it to see it in the ck  to be able to remove it from the esp, then resave it without the property and remove it again from the script and recompile again

Thank you, is this likely to cause any problems?

23 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Anyone else noticed that the dialogue you get regarding how a slave you sold is performing seems to have nothing to do with there stats and is always based off the owner?

I.e. i sold 4 slaves to 2 farmers in Rorikstead and farmer 1 always says his two slaves are awful and farmer 2 always says her two slaves are amazing, stats on all 4 of them were identical (all 100) at the time they were sold

I suspect the slave owner's dialogue is chosen, at least somewhat, randomly.  I've sold a slave to someone, got response A, then reloaded just before that, sold that slave to the same buyer and got response B.

On 11/27/2021 at 6:18 PM, pinky6225 said:

I've noticed this, too.  I could see this being something that DoM might expand to improve upon at some point.  Some owners might be more or less inclined toward dissatisfaction, but it'd be nice if it at least had something to do with the slave.  I've sold barely trained slaves and had owners gush over what great slaves they are, whilst other owners find only fault with the cream of the crop.  It is, indeed, rather odd.  

On 11/23/2021 at 8:36 AM, InsanityFactor said:

But yes 7 sounds about right, easy mode is supposed to be really easy

So, I can (mostly) confirm the numbers for Easy difficulty for that guide you're totally writing. ?  In walled cities:

1. Underground—1 slave
  2. Some—3 slaves
  3. Common—5 slaves
  4. Active—7 slaves
  5. I'm up to 25 slaves sold in Whiterun, and it's still level 4.  Level 5 definitely exists, because that's what you get with "Set all towns to max slavery," but the implementation may be broken as far as actually achieving it naturally.  I'm going to keep dumping slaves in Whiterun periodically, and we'll see if I ever get there, I guess.  

In minor cities (Falkreath, Dawnstar, etc.):

1. Underground—1 slave
  2. Some—2 slaves
  3. Common—3 slaves
  4. Active—4 slaves
  5. I haven't tried chasing the fabled level 5 in minor cities yet.  
Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
12 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So, I can (mostly) confirm the numbers for Easy difficulty for that guide you're totally writing. ?  In walled cities:

1. Underground—1 slave
  2. Some—3 slaves
  3. Common—5 slaves
  4. Active—7 slaves
  5. I'm up to 25 slaves sold in Whiterun, and it's still level 4.  Level 5 definitely exists, because that's what you get with "Set all towns to max slavery," but the implementation may be broken as far as actually achieving it naturally.  I'm going to keep dumping slaves in Whiterun periodically, and we'll see if I ever get there, I guess.  

In minor cities (Falkreath, Dawnstar, etc.):

1. Underground—1 slave
  2. Some—2 slaves
  3. Common—3 slaves
  4. Active—4 slaves
  5. I haven't tried chasing the fabled level 5 in minor cities yet.  

Ok, it might be that level 5 is like a developer value that's used to force them to max, but can't be reached naturally, would actually make sense I think. 

Thanks for the data, I actually might try a AYGAS guide eventually, so I'll keep these values in mind. 

• 3 weeks later...

i don't know why but auctions.. not working =/ he just stands there i place my bid by pressing enter and nothing, i have fus ro do-h installed so i feel like i should get some wording, i've run into him like 400 times, the guard has chased me around the auction and says i'm busy and gives me the option to say i'll handle it then walks away.

Same with the pit fights except i was able to run into the pit organizer and finally get them to fight after running into the crowd and the organizers a bunch of times... what am i doing wrong?

Could someone tell me the correct load order of 

"Pah", "Diary of mine", "Agyas", "TDF", maybe "simple slavery/SD"?

Somehow moving Agyas in my load order always ruins my save, while most combinations dont seem to work out for me. I guess its Agyas last right?

Edited by chaosarah
1 hour ago, chaosarah said:

Somehow moving Agyas in my load order always ruins my save, while most combinations dont seem to work out for me. I guess its Agyas last right?

diary modifies aygas so you would need to load pah, then aygas, then diary. in the case of simple slavery/sd, load them before any of the others leaves the ability to enslave in simple slavery. using sd i would still save the game before enslaving your owner, it sometimes breaks sd

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

diary modifies aygas so you would need to load pah, then aygas, then diary. in the case of simple slavery/sd, load them before any of the others leaves the ability to enslave in simple slavery. using sd i would still save the game before enslaving your owner, it sometimes breaks sd

Thank you, blessed holidays to you.

11 hours ago, chaosarah said:

I have encountered something similar.  I got Diary to work but my AYGAS was broken.  Changed my load order and install order so that they followed recommended and it promptly broke Diary.  New saves, no dice.  Can't get Diary to work anymore.  I'll just wait until some kind kind soul updates the LE patches.

I will admit I have encountered something weird in that AYGAS never seems to recognise Home Sweet Home and instead just shows --- next to in the MCM despite HSH being installed well enough that I've done the quest line multiple times across multiple playtests and tested out the features successfully.

So i had this mod active in my load order for quite some time now.

I cant really tell, if it ever truely worked.  

In like 90% of my games(i change load orders alot, at this time i try to make mods work more often than i actually play the game) the mod adds the "you ever thought of getting a servant"-line but it just doesnt work.

The MCM doesnt show up most of the time. That is not showing up in alot of new games with reduced modload and altered load orders. Sometimes it appears somewhere mid game, but thats pretty much it. I am yet unable to reproduce a stable MCM-load at gamestart.

And half of those MCM showups are just blank pages then - i guess something breaks this mod during load up. I remember once getting a SKSE missing error(which is obviously bullshit) but other than that, the mod just does not work for me. Sometimes i can get the sell slave interaction working by Save/Reload but without an MCM i cant really tell if the mod is truely working there(so far noone ever wanted my slaves when this happened).

Not even at the very end of the load order, not just before DoM. Just hard conflicts with something and in 10 hours of trying to find the conflict i have not been able too. 

The only time i got an MCM entry, which worked and i a dialog line which worked, was in a playthrough where i changed my load order during the playthrough - it did not work with the same load order again in a "new game" and ofc it broke my save. 

Now reading this topic, searched for MCM i think this might be a script issue in the mod.

Also sometimes get wierd CTD at the "restless hunter". Atm i suspect Aygas to be responsible or just involved for many if not all of my very rare CTDs.

Do anyone even got a fully functional AYGAS working in Skyrim SE with DoM? 

my current load order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Heels Sound.esm
iWant Widgets.esl
paradise_halls.esm
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
SGEyebrows.esp
Translated Draugr.esl
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
[Army]Secret Crush.esp
[Army]Slingkini.esp
[Caenarvon] Yue Qingshu.esp
[Christine] Dark Intent.esp
[COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
[COCO] Shadow Assassin.esp
[COCO]Asuka Suit.esp
[COCO]Raikou.esp
[COCO]Succubus.esp
[immyneedscake] EroSeleneArmor.esp
[Melodic] Mistress Lilith.esp
[NINI] Heart Bikini.esp
[Odd] Chun-Li Alt Outfit.esp
[Predator] Conflict Dress 2.esp
[Predator] Dark Lust Dreams.esp
[Predator] Pony Suit.esp
[Rektas] Cortana [SE].esp
[Rektas] Sins of Daedra [SE].esp
[RyanReos] High Priestess.esp
[YoerkSun] Vintage Roses.esp
ACloserLook.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
Ahsokahair2.esp
AhsokaTanoTattoo.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Folkvangr - Grass and Landscape Overhaul.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
troublesofheroine.esp
SLUTS.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
[Caenarvon] True Flame Sakitama.esp
[dint999] HairPack.esp
AwakenedMagicka.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
zdd.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
Colorful_Magic_SE.esp
troublesofheroineDG.esp
Conjure Bikini Dremora SL.esp
Conjure Bikini Dremora SL - Body Fix.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
troublesofheroineDB.esp
Public Whore.esp
[Caenarvon] Spindrift Knight.esp
Mythos.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Always Clear Weather.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Animated Wings Ultimate.esp
Anukethv1_Racemenu_Overlays.esp
Apropos2.esp
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp
AreYouThereSE.esp
art_StarsightEyes.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
BD UUNP Collection.esp
BDOR Rosa Cassius.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Boots of Speed.esp
C5Kev's Chainmaille Ranger Armor 3BA.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp
LADX_SSE.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
DK_Thogra.esp
ChampionofAzura.esp
Clothes Pack 4 by DonEb14n.esp
Clothing Assembly 5 [SE].esp
ColovianVanguardArmor.esp
Crimson Blood Armor.esp
Maelstrom.esp
NewStatueOfShalidorMagicLights.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
MONSTERaider - Personal Quarter.esp
Tabiah.esp
CSV_Karla.esp
Dark Disciple Replacer [SE].esp
Demonic Seduction [SE].esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
DeviousTraining.esp
DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
DX Dark Knight Armor.esp
DX Necromancer Robes.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Ebokini.esp
EFFStandCosMenu.esp
FashionWtich Set.esp
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp
Followers of Oblivion - Complete Series.esp
Golden Rings Of Craft.esp
H2135FantasySeries8.esp
H2135ModernSeries4.esp
Half Res Packed.esp
Half Res Packed0.esp
Half Res Packed00.esp
Half Res Packed000.esp
Half Res Packed0000.esp
Half Res Packed00000.esp
Half Res Packed000000.esp
Half Res Packed0000000.esp
Half Res Packed00000000.esp
HHairstyles wigs.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
Japanese Bathing Suit [SE].esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
LazyFollowers.esp
Liliana Outfit.esp
LunariRace.esp
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
Magicka Sabers Unique.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
Meem0OutfitNPCs.esp
MXTSolivia.esp
My Home Is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) dialogue patch.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
naked draugr.esp
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
NocturnalReplacer.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
NorthernGrass.esp
Pahe_Immersive_Creature Special Edition patch.esp
PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
Playable Draugr.esp
PD - Draugr Nudes.esp
PD - Female Mouth Opened.esp
PD - Female Mouth Slighty Opened.esp
PD - Female to Male Anims.esp
practical_pirate.esp
Predator Vision.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Ryoko the Half Dragon.esp
SereneWispmothers.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

DiaryOfMine.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
Spell PUBS.esp
Stoneheart Studio [SE].esp
SummonShadowMERCHANT.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Tomei Meadowlark.esp
TT76 [SE].esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.0 [SE].esp
VtawWardrobe5.esp
WetFunction.esp
Whorecraft.esp
XF Shadow Void SpiderTech Outfits.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZombieWaifu.esp
Silent Assassin [SE].esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
dse-buttplug.esp
AutoHideAmmo.esp
[CloudOutfits] DrDark.esp
DashingDawnguardFollowers.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
dk_ThograBanterKarla.esp
Botox SE.esp
SineadFollower.esp
[Cloud]Twilek.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
[Cloud]Cruetraxa.esp
[Cloud]SpiderGwen.esp
Amazon [SE].esp
[Melodic - SE] Latex Leotard.esp
Fearless [SE].esp
Helena Succubus [SE].esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
halfdragonrace.esp

Edited by chaosarah
46 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

You're loading AYGAS way, way too late.  You're probably not going to get it working in an existing save unless you make a clean save, but if you get your load order sorted properly, it should work fine in a new game or clean save.  You should probably put it immediately after PAHE.  

Hmmm, that(move the mod up 200mods) actually worked. Thank you. Still a little buggy with DoM, but it seems to work now.

4 hours ago, chaosarah said:

I remember once getting a SKSE missing error(which is obviously bullshit)

i can't say on the other issues, but on this you need to be careful sometimes that another mod can sometimes write scripts directly overwriting the skse scripts and breaking other mods dependant on it to work proper. another thing that can cause this issue would be if you were running this on sse and you update either your sse version making skse stop working proper until a newer update to it can be made

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 6:48 PM, CliftonJD said:

i can't say on the other issues, but on this you need to be careful sometimes that another mod can sometimes write scripts directly overwriting the skse scripts and breaking other mods dependant on it to work proper. another thing that can cause this issue would be if you were running this on sse and you update either your sse version making skse stop working proper until a newer update to it can be made

Oh, sidequestion here. I stopped my Skyrim SE from updating around 3 months ago. Didnt want to ruin my Mod setup. Would it be common to run into SKSE problems with that(have not upgraded SKSE in past 3 months i think)

I'm not sure what's happened, but in my current save I can see the options in the mcm but can't click on them, even the uninstall option is unresponsive. So I tried to reinstall pahe, aygas, hsh and dom in different orders until all three mcms worked in a new save (for some reason my sexlab aroused didn't work after that.) They were all working perfectly before I had to start a new game because I got rid of tdf. Now they don't want to work together, specifically hsh and aygas.

On 1/1/2022 at 2:26 PM, chaosarah said:

Oh, sidequestion here. I stopped my Skyrim SE from updating around 3 months ago. Didnt want to ruin my Mod setup. Would it be common to run into SKSE problems with that(have not upgraded SKSE in past 3 months i think)

agreed with this:

On 1/1/2022 at 3:16 PM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Pretty much everyone is still using SKSE 2.0.17 and Skyrim SE 1.5.97.  You're a lot more likely to cause problems by updating than by not doing so, especially with a mod like AYGAS that hasn't been updated in ages.