I have suggested this before, and it might redo how the system works, but how about adding more quests that you get from the Restless Hunter that involves clearing out a mine or some while Dawnstar, Falkreath, and Morthal if you have HSH installed starts with unground level slavery and completing the quest increase the slavery level by 1.

49 minutes ago, Ixmore said:

I have suggested this before, and it might redo how the system works, but how about adding more quests that you get from the Restless Hunter that involves clearing out a mine or some while Dawnstar, Falkreath, and Morthal if you have HSH installed starts with unground level slavery and completing the quest increase the slavery level by 1.

That could be included in the system quite well, and it's not a bad idea: completing a quest to bump the slavery in that hold up.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

That could be included in the system quite well, and it's not a bad idea: completing a quest to bump the slavery in that hold up.

It just seems weird to just offer to sell a slave straight up with out working to make it legal. I also had more quests in mind like working with important NPCs to make it more legal in each respective hold. An example quest for Erikur involves having to train an bosmer sex slave for him (since he does have a weakness for bosmer women) and if you do that, he'll further up the slavery level in Solitude. Meanwhile, turning "prisoners" in to the mine guards should also help increase the slavery level of a hold and increase your experience in slavery, but not as much as selling a slave.

Edit to summarize: Having quests expanding slaving operations to eventually making slavery legal should be a thing. Also gaurds should try to arrest you if you have a slave following you if slavery in the hold isn't legal, but you can get them off your back if you can convince them that the slave is in fact a prisoner with a bounty.

Edited by Ixmore
To summarize my point

HSH has some quests along these lines, but they don't (yet) tie into Aygas. 

The second part is something I have been thinking about too: what happens if you just arrive with a slave in tow in a hold with no slavery, or try and capture someone?  Theye ought to be consequences (optionally to be turned off)

7 hours ago, Musje said:

Home sweet home just checks for the mod file, not if it's active.  There's not a whole lot else in that log (no errors about Aygas at least) 

I'll need the other log as well (\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs)

i started a new game and dont have any options activated in MCM menu from the mods i installed

post the logs

sorry for all the questions my friend

Papyrus.0.log

These 2 lines are suspicious:

[12/14/2022 - 06:03:39AM] Cannot open store for class "domgenerator", missing file?
[12/14/2022 - 06:03:39AM] Cannot open store for class "itfcorescript", missing file?

Which options did you select during the installation of Aygas?  I'm also seeing some errors on HSH, so the same question applies.

27 minutes ago, Musje said:

These 2 lines are suspicious:

[12/14/2022 - 06:03:39AM] Cannot open store for class "domgenerator", missing file?
[12/14/2022 - 06:03:39AM] Cannot open store for class "itfcorescript", missing file?

Which options did you select during the installation of Aygas?  I'm also seeing some errors on HSH, so the same question applies.

I installed just  the patch option for HSH and HSH installation I installed the 

AYGAS patch option. I have installed too the patch in HSH download section 

I just tried updating this and HSH to the latest SSE versions (from 0.58b and 1.26 respectively) but both mods pop up constant alerts telling me that I picked the IBDSM option during install and don't have it.

Reinstalling verified that that the IBDSM option is greyed out and unchecked but the alert still appears unless I rollback to the previous version.

FYI: I have DOM installed as well, in case there's some cross-dependancy.

They will show up eventually, but it will take some time.  You can increase the "slave sale rate" in settings to increase the pace.

The slaves come from the ones you have sold them, or they are generated from bandits (tip: use Prettier Bandits mod).  Or, when you complete the civil war and the losing rulers are held hostage, they will be sold off eventually as well, so it is possible to find the odd Jarl at auction or led around town in chains.

Edited by Musje