Ok I got a strange thing. I got PAH - And you get a slave and Paradise Halls Enhanced but in the PAH - AYGAS menu in mcm it dose not detect Paradise Halls and says its missing. After my knowledge load order is fine and both mods work as intended, at least I have not found anything missing or not doing what it's suppose to. The load order and mods are all from a old setup I had last year but I had to reinstall do to hard drive crashing. Using SSE 1.5.97 and correct SKSE 2.0.17  

1 hour ago, Sidewasy said:

What determines whether a buyer will be happy with a slave? I've sold a wood elf bandit to Hulda, and she's not happy with the purchase.

Think it has to do whit what kind of training the slave has and what the buyer is looking for. That said I have only once or twice got that the buyer is happy. So now I train all slaves to 85+ in all stats.

Finally found this page: I have enslaved far too many and the cities have choked somewhat so enslavement is at a halt. It is not just the fact that the cities are overfull but the fact that new slaves cannot be restrained by ANYTHING and vanish from the PAH MCM.

However, that is not why I am here tonight as I finally became an AYGAS handler and helping hand with a slavery of 100 (has been so for a month) despite having pushed 20+ slaves to 100sex via PAH and I decided that I wanted the coveted "pimp" title.

Now that I have 2 slaves as following hookers (+ 1 companion hooker) instead of my char having to go around flogging the hookers' availability NPCs come up to me and ask is the slave available? NPs with that as it beats me doing it although why they only see one slave is beyond me. 

I do gain the impression that 2 is still PAH while 3 is AYGAS but why this is so I do not understand.

However, when I say "yes" and they pay and go over always to the 3rd slave (2nd feels neglected) there is no physical interaction except the client staring at the hooker who totally ignores him/her and no speech line available to the hooker about: "this is a nice spot etc.". I waited some 20min RT several times and nothing happened although no one wanted nor obtained their money back. She IS a nightlord vampire but a very attractive one and being a +4 SLEN one is very well behaved.

Is the interaction virtual rather than animated?

No biggies if it is, as I just need to read my book or have my char wander off and wait each time if so.

17 hours ago, Icefish77 said:

Think it has to do whit what kind of training the slave has and what the buyer is looking for. That said I have only once or twice got that the buyer is happy. So now I train all slaves to 85+ in all stats.

Sub 100 pose 100 is all that I use now after trial and error and all else(respect anger combat) is a bonus unless you want to sell as a hooker then >95 sex is enough (90-100 takes ages).

I no longer care if the buyers are happy or not and i have sold probably over 150.

5 hours ago, Will55 said:

Is the interaction virtual rather than animated?

No biggies if it is, as I just need to read my book or have my char wander off and wait each time if so.

I think it should be animated at least it was in my old setup, you might be missing required animation or either of the actor is not fit for that animation. 

7 hours ago, Icefish77 said:

I think it should be animated at least it was in my old setup, you might be missing required animation or either of the actor is not fit for that animation. 

Thank you for that reply.

I actually have every humanoid animation I could find in LL and most have probably never heard of some of them, let alone use them.

But it makes no real difference IMO as Anubis always dominates which really annoys me as there is no way that a slaver rapist will go down on some some fresh sweaty bandit slave or do some foot fetish idiocy with a fresh vampire slave and yes, I went through the animations several times to untick them all but without it having much effect.

I guess that it really doesn't matter that much but it damps down immersion somewhat.

I have had this effect before with a few of my my City Hookers  from TDF. Interesting!

I actually tried to untick, then deFNIS Anubis and the saves died so it seems difficult to remove even temporarily.

I stopped using Anubis animations for that same reason that it was like 70-75% likely an animation was from that pack, not from other 6000+ animation I had. Now I just pick a few animation packs and do not bother whit majorety of them.  But I am always looking for good aggressive animations and will most often try packs I have not used before. 

Posted on the TDF site as well.

Dragged out 3 slaves and made them AYGAS hookers.

Dropped 2 off successfully at the Dibella Luxury suite and grabbed 2 of the neophytes as followers.

Both slaves came up in the AYGAS MCM as hookers at that site

I then traipsed around Skyrim trying to unload number 3.

Nowhere could I obtain the same speech line for her that enabled the others to work in a place.

I tried the Half Moon Mill complex and inn, Riverwood, Whiterun (My fault as slavery only 1 there) Falkreath to no avail.

I did get at the Half Moon complex exterior the line to tie her up so that anyone could help themself, but I don't like that concept.

So, tried an earlier save to see what would happen if I picked her as one of the 2 at The Dibella Luxury suite: no speech line for her still.

So, I checked the stats for the 3 of them she top-scored in sex (26. 24, 15) but came 3rd in respect (49, 63, 52).

Addendum: I have no doubt now that a respect of 50 (along with 100 sub. as none leave the cellar unless they are at that level) is the lowest acceptable level for a solo AYGAS hooker as I just tested with multiple fresh hooker slaves.

Edited by Will55

Does anyone know if the sold slaves will eventually disappear or be reset?

I use "Populated Skyrim" (Hell Edition) and am a little concerned that there will be too many NPC's at some point. As a precaution I use the "only 50% new NPC" in the MCM but I'd glad to be sure.

1 minute ago, muon_nol said:

If you sell them to some random NPC no, they will stay there forever. If you sell them at the auction in the restless hunter they are disabled afterward.

6 minutes ago, muon_nol said:

I use "Populated Skyrim" (Hell Edition) and am a little concerned that there will be too many NPC's at some point. As a precaution I use the "only 50% new NPC" in the MCM but I'd glad to be sure.

The whole point of AYGAS is to populate cities with slaves.  If you don't want slaves living in cities, AYGAS isn't really for you.  There are a whole bunch of ways you can sell slaves outside of AYGAS without adding them to Skyrim's population.  HSH offers auctions in the Restless Hunter or sales in the mines.  PAHE offers the Fellglow Slave Camp where you can sell them to the boss fellow there.  

58 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

If you sell them to some random NPC no, they will stay there forever. If you sell them at the auction in the restless hunter they are disabled afterward.

51 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

The whole point of AYGAS is to populate cities with slaves.  If you don't want slaves living in cities, AYGAS isn't really for you.  There are a whole bunch of ways you can sell slaves outside of AYGAS without adding them to Skyrim's population.  HSH offers auctions in the Restless Hunter or sales in the mines.  PAHE offers the Fellglow Slave Camp where you can sell them to the boss fellow there.  

Thank you for your answer :)

I am well aware that the purpose of AYGAS is to populate Skyrim with Slaves and this is exactly the reason why I downloaded it. :)

I wanted to know (and I think, bnub gave me the answer) if there is some kind of "automatic drain" or do I have to hold the balance by myself.

Or are my concerns baseless because Skyrim can handle much more NPC's than I ever could sell in a normal gameplay?

Edited by muon_nol
4 minutes ago, muon_nol said:

Or are my concerns baseless because Skyrim can handle much more NPC's than I ever could sell in a normal gameplay?

That depends largely on how much your PC can handle. There are around 5400 unique NPCs in vanilla skyrim, but any slaves will have a bigger impact because of how they are tracked. There was a user recently complaining about having a few hundred slaves lingering around that was ruining their performance. So really it comes down to your personal skyrim setup and how powerful your hardware is.  

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

There was a user recently complaining about having a few hundred slaves lingering around that was ruining their performance.

It's worth pointing out that this is the only complaint to that effect that I've ever seen, and it came from someone who has evidently tried to sustain one playthrough for hundreds of hours with a strategy of basically enslaving everything.  The overwhelming majority of users are extremely unlikely to ever reach that scenario.

9 hours ago, bnub345 said:

That depends largely on how much your PC can handle. There are around 5400 unique NPCs in vanilla skyrim, but any slaves will have a bigger impact because of how they are tracked. There was a user recently complaining about having a few hundred slaves lingering around that was ruining their performance. So really it comes down to your personal skyrim setup and how powerful your hardware is.  

It's a new Laptop with i7, 32GB RAM and 8 GB VRAM (GeForce RTX 3070). Should be enough for most things.

7 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

It's worth pointing out that this is the only complaint to that effect that I've ever seen, and it came from someone who has evidently tried to sustain one playthrough for hundreds of hours with a strategy of basically enslaving everything.  The overwhelming majority of users are extremely unlikely to ever reach that scenario.

Well, nope. ^^ I prefer to sell carefully selected, well trained, high quality slaves, delievered with a sexy outfit (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008 ) ^^

Thank you both for your explanations :)

No idea if this is a bug or just me:

I dumped 5 hooker slaves at the Luxury centre(Mod) and had NPs doing so.

But when I tried to drop off a 6th at the Sleeping Giant Inn and succeeded, number 1 at the luxury centre suddenly appeared in the inn.

I already have a TDF hooker there so 3 is too many.

1) Is there an upper limit on how many AYGAS slave hookers in one place? The Luxury centre seems well capable of handling even more as it is huge.

2) Will number 1 resume her "duties" in the new place at the inn?

Just how many slave hookers can AYGAS allow in total?

Okay: problem solved although I would still like to know of any total hooker slave limit in AYGAS.

I had recruited a Luxury Suite neophyte as a follower hooker and 6 simply "wanted" her and TP'd in to do so and is now back in the Luxury suite.

Edited by Will55

AYGAS 0.58c LE, one of the people I sold a slave to (Whiterun castle cleaner Gerda), when I click on the slave I sold, it says it is owned by Gerda, but when I try to ask Gerda how the slave is, all I get is the "Ever dream of having a servant?" and if I activate it, it does the soundless talking and exits.

Anything I can do to fix this?  So far, this is the only issue I've seen of this at all, all the other owners are working properly with the dialogue.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR

Does someone know the correct load order for this mod? I managed to get the text working correctly but MCM still hasn't shown up despite having started a new game. I am using DoM I have that is not an issue. I installed all the correct patches that come with each mod as well. My current load order is this:

- TDF

- Pahe Extension

- HomeSweetHome

- AYGAS

- DOM

Edited by terrorofmorrowind

A slave with high respect but a -4 SLEN was transferred from PAH to AYGAS to work at Dead Man's drink in Falkreath.

The bitch (a bandit thug with 100 sub/pose, 40 anger and 81 respect) is incredibly rude and not just to me and does not seem too keen to actually work.

I have the impression that such a negative SLEN may well be counterproductive to using them as independent hookers as if they are pretty upset me the PC it rubs off on all others and out of the reach of the whip they can, and will it seems, misbehave.

In addition, there is NO way at all to check their client number/experience or even their slave stats when in AYGAS.

I also hit, for my current game, a problem: I intended to use AYGAS to populate the mod given extra inns/mill & mine expansions around Skyrim

as an adjunct to the TDF ones for the normal inns. No Go! as AYGAS seems to refuse to recognize some of the new inns and dumping a hooker in one screws up the list of slaves totally. I will re-install the mod to see if it recognizes any, and it did to some but not all and the slave hooker list is still tetchy.

Fixed: I re-installed twice, and the 2nd time did it and the list seems okay so far with 10 hookers on it.

I realize that no updating is on the board but IMO it has such potential in association with PAH & TDF that it really needs some.

Edited by Will55
18 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Does someone know the correct load order for this mod? I managed to get the text working correctly but MCM still hasn't shown up despite having started a new game. I am using DoM I have that is not an issue. I installed all the correct patches that come with each mod as well. My current load order is this:

- TDF

- Pahe Extension

- HomeSweetHome

- AYGAS

- DOM

Post your full load order.  MO2 or Vortex will generate a text file for you—with Vortex, you can find it at:

User\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\profiles\SomeRandomCharacters

Most likely, you're loading AYGAS too late, but without seeing the rest of your load order, it's hard to tell.  

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia