Love this mod, big thanks.  Two things:

First I sold 5 slaves to people in Riften, but it stayed at 0:None until suddenly jumping to 2:Some. Are there specific owners that count? 

Second, a humble suggestion.  It would be nice if there were more indicators of slavery in each location as the numbers goes up

- Most importantly to me, I would like the number of bondage goods sold by merchants to go  up with the slavery level.  It would start at  zero and then increase over time. One implementation would set an upper price threshold with only goods below a given ratio of slave/population.

- when support for dressing slaves is added, they would be dressed with a random sample of the currently available good in the market. A function of the wealth of the owner could give it nice immersion.

- Non-player slave cages/bondage furniture would appear near town of inside homes. 

Thanks. Great mod.

6 hours ago, Good Provider said:

First I sold 5 slaves to people in Riften, but it stayed at 0:None until suddenly jumping to 2:Some. Are there specific owners that count? 

There is a simple delay between the slaves being sold and the slavery level increasing. In my experience, about one game day is what it takes.

The transition from DoM to AYGAS is too sharp. If she feared/loved me before I told her to work tricks or sold her, she should at least still fear me after.  If I still own her, I should be given the opportunity to train her disrespect out of her.  Her behavior should reflect her states with some debuff -20(?) rather than a pure state change. It should test her love rather than switch it off until she returns to DoM.

13 hours ago, Good Provider said:

The transition from DoM to AYGAS is too sharp. If she feared/loved me before I told her to work tricks or sold her, she should at least still fear me after.  If I still own her, I should be given the opportunity to train her disrespect out of her.  Her behavior should reflect her states with some debuff -20(?) rather than a pure state change. It should test her love rather than switch it off until she returns to DoM.

dom support isn't handled by aygas, but by dom so you'll need to report that to the dom thread

Hey I'm liking this mod a lot! I'm noticing an odd issue...when I sell a slave to someone, if I talk to them again later and ask them how the slave is that I sold them, then they usually say "I no longer own that slave" even though I can see the slave wandering around. When I check the slave's owner it's just blank instead of the person who I initially sold them to, and there is no way to buy the slave back or anything. 

Does anyone else know what is going wrong? Is it a load order issue? I use MO2 and run SSE.

21 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

Hey I'm liking this mod a lot! I'm noticing an odd issue...when I sell a slave to someone, if I talk to them again later and ask them how the slave is that I sold them, then they usually say "I no longer own that slave" even though I can see the slave wandering around. When I check the slave's owner it's just blank instead of the person who I initially sold them to, and there is no way to buy the slave back or anything. 

Does anyone else know what is going wrong? Is it a load order issue? I use MO2 and run SSE.

If you sell to an NPC which is not permanent in game but 'refreshed' periodically, eg those from some radiant quests or 'population' fillers, the link between buyer NPC and slave can be terminated/lost

20 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

If you sell to an NPC which is not permanent in game but 'refreshed' periodically, eg those from some radiant quests or 'population' fillers, the link between buyer NPC and slave can be terminated/lost

Thanks for the advice! This happened with Fastred and I sold her to one of the orc chiefs who I think is technically a non-refreshed npc. It seems to happen no matter who I end up selling them to. They'll maintain their ownership status for a few days but then on like day 3 or so they'll be in the weird blank owner status. Sometimes the npc will remember and when I ask them they'll say "I no longer own that slave" but I can't figure out who the current owner is or how to get them back. 

Is there a workaround for this? Should I try to enslave them again somehow so it will reset? 

8 minutes ago, Martianman686 said:

Thanks for the advice! This happened with Fastred and I sold her to one of the orc chiefs who I think is technically a non-refreshed npc. It seems to happen no matter who I end up selling them to. They'll maintain their ownership status for a few days but then on like day 3 or so they'll be in the weird blank owner status. Sometimes the npc will remember and when I ask them they'll say "I no longer own that slave" but I can't figure out who the current owner is or how to get them back. 

Is there a workaround for this? Should I try to enslave them again somehow so it will reset? 

At this point I plead total ignorance.  I tend to leave them as passive ornamentation, rether than risk messing up my game ?

50 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

At this point I plead total ignorance.  I tend to leave them as passive ornamentation, rether than risk messing up my game ?

Ok I found out something weird. I loaded in to find that Fastred had completely disappeared! When I selected her in the console in an earlier game and used the "moveto.player" command she was in t-pose and didn't move no matter what. I tried the disable/enable and ressurect commands and still nothing. I used the command to move the player to her and she was in a small cell with two other slaves all in t-poses.

When I made a copy of her using the "placeatme" code, it worked ok and her dialogue said that she was owned by the smith over in markarth, so I went there and there she was! 

It must be some weird thing with the code or how the mod is setup. That seemed to fix the situation though as the original npc is in that weird cell that reminds me a little too much of Westworld with the "decommissioned" ai characters...

But making a copy using the console commands seems to fix the missing slaves as well as the problem related to them having a blank owner.

16 hours ago, kohlteth said:

I'm still trying to work out why I keep getting ones I own saying "Leave me alone" and when I check ownership it says it is my character :)

Hey I found out something that might help. When I unlocked the "pimp" perk and had one of them work at Whiterun they greet me with the "leave me alone" dialogue but if I talk to them a couple of times I eventually get the "you no longer have to work the streets" dialogue and they go back to the normal following options, so it seems be a matter of persistence (at least for me). Is this what is happening with you? I got the same situation when I left them restrained somewhere, I just had to try talking to them several times in a row for the release option to pop up, even though it also says that I'm their owner when I check.

Edited by Martianman686
15 hours ago, Martianman686 said:

Hey I found out something that might help. When I unlocked the "pimp" perk and had one of them work at Whiterun they greet me with the "leave me alone" dialogue but if I talk to them a couple of times I eventually get the "you no longer have to work the streets" dialogue and they go back to the normal following options, so it seems be a matter of persistence (at least for me). Is this what is happening with you? I got the same situation when I left them restrained somewhere, I just had to try talking to them several times in a row for the release option to pop up, even though it also says that I'm their owner when I check.

Edited 15 hours ago by Martianman686

Yeah that normally works.

I wish there was a way to "Mass sell" them as I happen to gather quite a few when exploring dungeons, (I also have female Falmers and Prettyier Bandits Mods) so sadly they tend to accumulate fast, if there was a way to "Mass import them" from PAHE into AYGAS to be spread across skyrim would be good, as trying to sell them one by one is, VERY AWKWARD.

Also increases the world atmosphere seeing them owned by others as you travel around, kinda like Hydragorgons slavegirl mod but more "Active" 

On 11/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, pinky6225 said:

Have had the sale issue you mention but was only for the 8 NPC's added by the addon mod for Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal (can't find that right now) , slaves made from base skyrim i was able to sell so i ignored it tbh and chalked it up to them being added by that mod

you still have the files for that mod? Can't find it anywhere on here

This may come out as dumb but I can't figure it for the hell of me: how do I turn a HSH into a brothel?

Taskmistress has no specific dialogue for it, and I don't see any new dialogue on the slaves, wether they are actively folowing and turning tricks, turning tricks in a specific place (namely, the streets of riften, where I non-cheating sold slaves until slvery became active), or are house slaves in the HSH house

If that makes any difference, the house is a moded one, Blackthorn

If someone can please explain it in detail

Edited by Jieigh
1 hour ago, Jieigh said:

This may come out as dumb but I can't figure it for the hell of me: how do I turn a HSH into a brothel?

Taskmistress has no specific dialogue for it, and I don't see any new dialogue on the slaves, wether they are actively folowing and turning tricks, turning tricks in a specific place (namely, the streets of riften, where I non-cheating sold slaves until slvery became active), or are house slaves in the HSH house

If that makes any difference, the house is a moded one, Blackthorn

If someone can please explain it in detail

First, you need the Madame perk.

Second, you need to own a house (which it appears that you have).

Last, you need to address a slave that you own while in that house with the order "you will make a good whore in my brothel here" (or something to that effect).

Then you're done.

From the mod page description:

When you gain the Madame perk, you can turn your HSH home or player home into a brothel. Set the slaves to work there, and when you return next to your home, you'll see that some customers will be around as well. The slaves will serve them drinks and have sex with them.

Hey I have another question, I find that most of the named slaves I sell (Fastred, Sigrid, etc.) tend to be sold off pretty quick to one of the respawning NPCs from the Populated Towns mod, which I think is leading to the slave dialogues being broken (as mentioned above the original gets teleported to the Westworld Host Disposal Warehouse). If I create a copy of them then they will resume where they left off but are owned by a new npc.

I noticed that in the description I'm supposedly able to buy them back, but each time I talk to the new owner and ask them how that slave I sold them is working out I only/always get the dialogue that "It's too early to tell." I saw that in the options there is a sale/satisfaction rate, and I can't figure out if 0 or 50 is fast/slow and what it even means. 

Is anyone else having luck with buying back their slaves from someone you sell them to? Does anyone know if I want to have the sale rate at 0 or 50 if I want them to be owned for as long as possible?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a usability issue here...

Let's say I clear a bandit camp and get three slaves called 'bandit'. Then I change their names in PAHE MCM, so they get unique names. Okay...

Then, when I start the dialogue to sell one I get three options referring to 'bandit' instead of their changed names.

The only workaround I've found is to leave the other slaves in another cell, then I only get the option for the slave that is with me. But of course this is very inconvenient.

Would it be possible to add support to modified PAHE names? Or even PAHE names because I think this is just getting the name from the actor base...  :-/

23 minutes ago, Abelius said:

I'm having a usability issue here...

Let's say I clear a bandit camp and get three slaves called 'bandit'. Then I change their names in PAHE MCM, so they get unique names. Okay...

Then, when I start the dialogue to sell one I get three options referring to 'bandit' instead of their changed names.

The only workaround I've found is to leave the other slaves in another cell, then I only get the option for the slave that is with me. But of course this is very inconvenient.

Would it be possible to add support to modified PAHE names? Or even PAHE names because I think this is just getting the name from the actor base...  ?

Unless something dramatic has changed, the answer is no. This is a perennial issue. Everyone has developed their preferred workaround - mine is similar to yours. :)

• 2 weeks later...