36 minutes ago, TheDragonBorn said:

I attempted a playthrough with this mod and it heavily damaged my game a few years back. has it gotten any better. I really like my setup and I wanted to include it but I am terrified of the risk

I've had no problems with it. However, as always, what other mods you use will determine whether you are at risk.

On 11/12/2022 at 9:35 PM, Abelius said:

I'm having a usability issue here...

Would it be possible to add support to modified PAHE names? Or even PAHE names because I think this is just getting the name from the actor base...  ?

I looked into this but it doesn't seem possible.  It has to do with the way NPC names get inserted into dialogue, it takes the wrong name.  This could be solved by using menus from UIExtensions instead, but I find the popups to be a bit immersion breaking.

Anyone know of a way to insert DisplayName into predefined dialogue topics, I'm all ears ❤️

On 10/13/2022 at 1:53 PM, Jieigh said:

This may come out as dumb but I can't figure it for the hell of me: how do I turn a HSH into a brothel?

Taskmistress has no specific dialogue for it, and I don't see any new dialogue on the slaves, wether they are actively folowing and turning tricks, turning tricks in a specific place (namely, the streets of riften, where I non-cheating sold slaves until slvery became active), or are house slaves in the HSH house

If that makes any difference, the house is a moded one, Blackthorn

If someone can please explain it in detail

Did you earn the Madame perk, or do you have the Cheat option enabled?

Looks like there is an issue with the conditions for having a slave work in your brothel.  As far as I can tell, it works if you earned the Madame perk, but not with Cheat mode enabled. They are not the same, Cheat will not give you the perks, but instead it bypasses them.  That means you can turn off Cheats at some point and still work to earn the perks.

18 hours ago, Musje said:

I looked into this but it doesn't seem possible.  It has to do with the way NPC names get inserted into dialogue, it takes the wrong name.  This could be solved by using menus from UIExtensions instead, but I find the popups to be a bit immersion breaking.

Anyone know of a way to insert DisplayName into predefined dialogue topics, I'm all ears ❤️

No. I noted that this is discussed in the Nexus forums as well without any resolution. Sorry.

29 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Can I install this mid playthrough? I tried it with and without addons (HSH) but the mcm never shows up.

That should be no problem.  The MCM sometimes takes a while to show up.  You can try installing it, saving your game, and reloading that

On 11/26/2022 at 10:40 AM, Musje said:

this is the part that blabla saved the names to the quest and read the names from the quest, but it had the unfortunate side-effect of saving other data to the base actor with it.

what about instead of changing the dialogue directly, adjust the messages to player to translate those messages. if you can make the sale message show who's being sold, that would give that last chance to back out of it or accept it as the intended target. another idea if that works could be a new message to player from the initial dialogue listing the 5 detected slaves with display names shown next to their other name. don't think a method could be added for handling duplicate console names tho as you might still not be able to tell them apart if you have a duplicate skyrim name slave with you at the time

Omg Musje is back!! 

Ok I started a fresh game, turned on cheat mode and all towns at max slavery but cannot for the life of me get the option to sell a slave to come up in dialog, anyone else have this happen?

Also cannot get slavery level to move from zero. 

I have PAHE/HSH/DOM/AYGAS/IBDSM. 

3 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Omg Musje is back!! 

Ok I started a fresh game, turned on cheat mode and all towns at max slavery but cannot for the life of me get the option to sell a slave to come up in dialog, anyone else have this happen?

Also cannot get slavery level to move from zero. 

I have PAHE/HSH/DOM/AYGAS/IBDSM. 

Saving your game and reloading is the usual fix for missing dialogue.  Did you just start a new game, or did you completely reinstall?

On 11/27/2022 at 10:09 AM, xyzxyz said:

Can I install this mid playthrough? I tried it with and without addons (HSH) but the mcm never shows up.

move it up higher on your load order. i had isssues with the mod mcm not showing then i moved it just afer the esm mods and i have had 0 mcm issues since then.
also fyi if it doesnt show after doing  the mcm reset command once then its broken and you need to restart a new game as it will spam your llog about missing mcm all time

• 2 weeks later...

New version 0.60:

- In sex encounters, the prostitute is now marked as victim to SL instead of the john
- Cheat mode now activates Madame perk.
- Money in your brothel is now collected by the tasskmaster if one is present (Requires HSH 1.27+)
- More people showing up for larger amounts of working girls in your brothel
- Removed slave sale dialog in case no slaves in tow

- Native support for DOM

If you have DOM, overwrite all files installed by DOM when updating this mod!

Edited by Musje

@Musje

I just reread your mod description and I suddenly realised why my parked slaves never seemed to interact with passers by, as I had avoided using IBDSM recently because of conflicts @Pamatronic says exist between it and his mods

I'm not sure if you have fully updated the description for 0.6SSE - for which may I add my thanks! - but is it still true for 0.6SSE that the player will need iBDSM installed for that slave/passerby interaction?

TIA for any advice/info on that

DQW

===========================

Ideas:

- Add interaction between slaves in stockades and passers-by. Currently this only happens when Interactive BDSM is installed

1 hour ago, Musje said:

That's correct, you still need iBDSM.  What do Pamatronics mods do exactly?

Murdering characters (Or providing furnitures which murders characters, to be exact).
Its been a while since I looked into this, but If I remember correctly, the issue here was that some of my devices are still zap furnitures and will therefore trigger an ibdsm session when a character enters it. There seems to be some OnDeath-Event when a character dies during a ibdsm session, and this event interferes with my scripts when a character is killed.
Easy solution is probably for me to just use duplicate furnitures without the zap-keywords, though. Its just one of these things you forget about after a while.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

That's correct, you still need iBDSM.  What do Pamatronics mods do exactly?

2 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Murdering characters (Or providing furnitures which murders characters, to be exact).
Its been a while since I looked into this, but If I remember correctly, the issue here was that some of my devices are still zap furnitures and will therefore trigger an ibdsm session when a character enters it. There seems to be some OnDeath-Event when a character dies during a ibdsm session, and this event interferes with my scripts when a character is killed.
Easy solution is probably for me to just use duplicate furnitures without the zap-keywords, though. Its just one of these things you forget about after a while.

Thanks both for the VERY quick response!  And beiing so clear about the issues and possible solution!

I can't really remember that ever happening so fast before .... ?

Much appreciated

DQW

9 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Is it specific furniture with a certain keyword?

Or do you happen to have the furnitures you use ina  formlist in your mod?

The easiest solution would be for your mod to add the "Dummy" keyword to the furniture you use, iBDSM will then ignore those.  That keyword is in the default Skyrim game.

Another solution: If it's specific ones (hopefully in a formlist), I could also make iBDSM detect your mod and exclude them when it is present.

3 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work

i installed the new version for SSE and this mod not showing in MCM menu

thanks for any help and advice

Did you upgrade or install for the first time?

1) Wait a few minutes, sometimes it takes a while.

2)  Save your game and reload, and wait a little more

3) Move the mod up in the load order.

That seems to fix it most of the times.  If not please post your log here.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

its the first time i go try your advice

thanks for your help my friend

59 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Yup, that seems to do the trick. Or at least it doesn't seem to break anything on my end. Thanks for the tip :)

@Pamatronic

I fell a bit cheeky for asking, as this is @Musje 's thread, and also because my Patreon support has so far gone to other authors, but will you be updating the versions of your mods uploaded to LL to reflect that?  Sometimes we have to live in hope .... and Christmas is just round the corner ... ?

DQW

2 hours ago, Musje said:

i tested and dont work i post the papyrus logs

the 0.58c version its work

home sweet home detect this mod but not showing in MCM menu

PapyrusUtilDev.log

Edited by mikesolo1975
26 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

@Pamatronic

I fell a bit cheeky for asking, as this is @Musje 's thread, and also because my Patreon support has so far gone to other authors, but will you be updating the versions of your mods uploaded to LL to reflect that?  Sometimes we have to live in hope .... and Christmas is just round the corner ... ?

DQW

That was quite literally an effort of 30 seconds. so yeah, sure. Will be included in the next update.