Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

8 hours ago, chajapa said:

body morph for Elsie?

Elsie's base body is the UUNP Special using the -Zeroed Sliders- preset. 

I use that for everything... e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.... default body, all bodyslide armors... everything. Because you can morph it to anything. Morph Elsie's body and every piece of clothing and armor will still fit because I built EVERYTHING using the same zeroed sliders preset. You can set any character to any body shape if you want... 7BO, UNP Petite, Manga, MCBM, anything.... and all clothes and armor still fit. No more making armor just for a certain character. Everything fits. Every time.

Thanks for the answer buuut I couldn't help myself. I went back to cbbe. I tried I swear! XD

11 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Thanks for the answer buuut I couldn't help myself. I went back to cbbe. I tried I swear! XD

With UUNP you can have CBBE. The zeroed sliders preset is almost exactly the CBBE base body. Been YEARS since I ran CBBE though. 

18 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

But it doesn't have cosio or cos or whatever it's called. It has like the best hdt vagina of them all.

I guess I just don't spend all that much time peering at her pussy. The one from UUNP Special seems fine to me

5 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I guess I just don't spend all that much time peering at her pussy. The one from UUNP Special seems fine to me

Yeah, ok. That sounded a bit creepy lol. I dunno maybe i'll try sometime. My current build is just to see if everything works right or not. Btw I found this mod Maria Eden here on loverslab. I took a look at it and it seems to be doing all sorts of things. Too many things in fact.

sorry, if this is answered before.... starting a new game there will be always a (random) npc teleporting to the player and acting as a "cow"... how is it possible to get rid of the npc (without killing, disabling with console-commands)?

There is no dialogue to have a pause as a cow (as the build up ones during gameplay have)... is there a faction to disable? or something similiar?

18 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

sorry, if this is answered before.... starting a new game there will be always a (random) npc teleporting to the player and acting as a "cow"... how is it possible to get rid of the npc (without killing, disabling with console-commands)?

There is no dialogue to have a pause as a cow (as the build up ones during gameplay have)... is there a faction to disable? or something similiar?

I noticed this and it's fixed in my development copy. I haven't uploaded it yet. 
You should be able to remove them from the faction.

look for ELV_CowFaction or ELV_MyCowFaction. ( from console ... Help ELV_Cow ..... or Help ELV_MyCow ) and then target them and removefromfaction 

6 hours ago, chajapa said:

I noticed this and it's fixed in my development copy. I haven't uploaded it yet. 
You should be able to remove them from the faction.

look for ELV_CowFaction or ELV_MyCowFaction. ( from console ... Help ELV_Cow ..... or Help ELV_MyCow ) and then target them and removefromfaction 

tried a batch-file with all factions added from your mod (even the strange ones like "parked herd", "milkable" and so on.... all RemoveFac xxxxxxxx ... no success so far... hope, your development-version is coming soon ? ... skyrim tends to look for critical npc becoming a "free cow" at the starting point... and killing/disabling is not the solution (too far, I guess). Maybe the "cow" is into the followerfaction, too, as a recruited follower

9 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

tried a batch-file with all factions added from your mod (even the strange ones like "parked herd", "milkable" and so on.... all RemoveFac xxxxxxxx ... no success so far... hope, your development-version is coming soon ? ... skyrim tends to look for critical npc becoming a "free cow" at the starting point... and killing/disabling is not the solution (too far, I guess). Maybe the "cow" is into the followerfaction, too, as a recruited follower

which version are you using? I think this is actually fixed in the most recent one 

Love the mod. Elsie is one of my favorite followers, after Sex Slaves mod followers. But the personal cows...are annoying. I like them, but...well for instance, Elsie made Gurdur her pet. And then every 10 minutes she`d send Gurdur to me to be fucked. Over and over and over. Really annoying. Drove me out of Riverwood. Now I avoid the place. And since I always play a female PC, the reason she sends her to me doesn`t apply. I`d much rather watch Elsie bang her. Hot girl-on-girl action? Yes, please. Or, since you`re not into lesbianism(if you are a guy, I have to ask: what the hell is wrong with you?), have Elsie send her to a random male NPC when the PC is female. The pets are TOO needy. A couple times a day is fine. A couple DOZEN times a day is just tedious and annoying. My sex slaves aren`t this needy, and they`re pretty damn needy. Everything else with your mod is great. Well, MME requirement(I understand why) kinda sucks. I can only run so many script heavy mods at once, and PAHE/HSH wins out over MME. Hate killing hot NPCs when I know I could take them as a pet slave instead. So no Elsie, which SUCKS. Love that girl.                         Anyway, thanks for the mod. Elsie is so damn cute.

5 hours ago, chajapa said:

which version are you using? I think this is actually fixed in the most recent one 

you know how it is with the plugin-/mod-limit of skyrim... so I had some mods merged (with "merge plugins standalone")... Milkmod Economy (newest version), Jugs, Whiterun Dungeon for milkmods and your Elsie-mod...

did it with your new version (just detected) again... here are some errors from the logfile of the mergingprocess (the elder versions had not the errors)... not tested the new merge, yet, since I am building up a new char, but will be able to tell you the results in some hours

mostly the errors from merging could be ignored, just sending them for your info    ErrorMerge.txt

On 5/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, chajapa said:

I've given it some thought and it doesn't look that bad. I found the texblend files for UUNP. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any "tit" colors, normals and speculars like you have with cbbe. Do you know any? I suppose that's what you get when you have a bodyslide that goes beyond what UUNP was supposed to be used for. I mean when they're small the tits look ok but as soon as they get bigger they looks fake. For now it's still Cbbe until i can find either a suitable skin texture or texblend addons. It's easy to swith out now that fixed up my MO files.

did a quick and dirty testing with the new merge (pun intended), ignored the failuremessages, but started the game with the new created char (with the old merge maybe baked inside, but hope, that the scripts will be updated) inside blackreach (alchemy lab) to play with falmers, chaurus, tentacle etc... to see how some mods are working together (succubus heart, deadly drain, milkmods, inflation framework, elsie, jug)

what so say... after some fights and becoming milkmaid (tentacles are everywhere harvesting chaurus-eggs) I was jumped from Annekke Crag-Jumper (what a speaking name) inside blackreach.... did the cow-batch from the console... had to do it twice (maybe a script had to be updated)... left blackreach... did a lot of jumping around (since the cow is usually appearing after cell-changes).... but nothing of the Jumper-Stalker anymore.... seems to work now... if it is the newest mod or the batch-file, I can't tell... but I have a way now to chose, not being forced ?

have fun in modding

• 2 weeks later...

Just because a lot of people have asked...

I have JUST (as in this morning) started working on a mod LIKE this one, but for a female PC. Instead of getting Elsie as a follower and playing out HER story... YOU are the one who will go visit Danica and learn your truth. YOU will be the Milk Maid.

This is going to take a long time to get it anywhere NEAR where I've gone with Elsie, but it's started.

17 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Just because a lot of people have asked...

I have JUST (as in this morning) started working on a mod LIKE this one, but for a female PC. Instead of getting Elsie as a follower and playing out HER story... YOU are the one who will go visit Danica and learn your truth. YOU will be the Milk Maid.

This is going to take a long time to get it anywhere NEAR where I've gone with Elsie, but it's started.

Very cool idea - I enjoyed Elsie and her antics a lot, but I don't typically run MME economy in my main save file long term so I don't use the mod all of the time.  

I really do have fun running through mods that give more structure to MME tho, so would definitely be interested a mod like this but with the PC as the center-point.  Who knows, could be the key I need to actually keep MME in my game long-term (and by extension Elsie and co).

14 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Very cool idea - I enjoyed Elsie and her antics a lot, but I don't typically run MME economy in my main save file long term so I don't use the mod all of the time.  

I really do have fun running through mods that give more structure to MME tho, so would definitely be interested a mod like this but with the PC as the center-point.  Who knows, could be the key I need to actually keep MME in my game long-term (and by extension Elsie and co).

I have MME in every profile in MO right now hahahah. But my male PC is getting tired.... SOOoooo much milking! ?

This will be a nice break, but it does take a lot of time.

6 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I have MME in every profile in MO right now hahahah. But my male PC is getting tired.... SOOoooo much milking! ?

Hah, yea I can imagine - Elsie was insatiable when I last played the mod, and that was a while ago.

Don't get me wrong, MME is super cool - just a bit much for me long term when I've used it in the past.  I tend to prefer SGO3 for the more straightforward gameplay.  When a mod needs a milking framework tho (BAC/Elsie ect), can't really replace MME for depth. 

OK, I'm looking for opinions... 

I'm creating a mod called The MilkMaid where YOU, as a female PC, go to Danica and discover your true calling. I've got the opening quest pretty well roughed out.

Right now it relies on having Elsie installed just for some of the animations.

Now that my character is a MilkMaid I will have to come up with some... adventures for her, but... I can go 2 ways with this. I can let it rely on having Elsie installed.... whether you actually do her quest or not... so I can use resources already created in Elsie's mod, OR... I can just build it from scratch as a complete standalone.

I'm kind of leaning towards stand alone. While not having to recreate stuff is enticing, it would take a lot of work in Elsie's mod to redo and add things so she'd work with a female player character. What I did in the past was create an alternative esp for Elsie. It basically cuts out all of her quests and stuff but leaves her in the game as a follower. I think I would be able to do that and still have many of her resources, but I'd want to write some kind of quest for the female PC to meet her.

So... leave me your thoughts and I'll keep going on what I have. 

10 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I'm kind of leaning towards stand alone. While not having to recreate stuff is enticing, it would take a lot of work in Elsie's mod to redo and add things so she'd work with a female player character. What I did in the past was create an alternative esp for Elsie. It basically cuts out all of her quests and stuff but leaves her in the game as a follower. I think I would be able to do that and still have many of her resources, but I'd want to write some kind of quest for the female PC to meet her.

So... leave me your thoughts and I'll keep going on what I have. 

It sounds like the stuff you are sharing between the mods are mostly assets, and possibly scripts that do the same thing in both mods/global variables they would share ect?  If so, IMO you could make your life easier by simply have your new mod include the shared assets as well, and let both mods use those assets.

So if you had one or the other installed alone, they would be stand-alone mods.  If you had both, one would over-write the other's shared assets, but that wouldn't matter as they are all the same files anyway.  This would make your new mod's file structure a bit less clean (since the shared assets would be in the same folders that are marked as for the Elsie mod) but you'd keep compatibility between the two.  You also wouldn't be doubling up on animations on people's installs if they had both, which matters more and more these days.

Elsie having female-PC detection and separate interactions for them would be its own major project I think - might be something you end up wanting to do while using your new female PC mod, but a major undertaking.  I don't remember if Elsie had any problems at all with a female PC other than the dialogue not quite matching - I know I got through all her major quests no problem, but also would have just edited out any player=male conditions if they existed and were stopping me. :classic_tongue: 

I think Elsie lite would be something some people would want, but IMO it is would be easier as a user to just give the PC a futa penis and have all the dialogue fit just fine (other than her not noticing you'd joined the cow sisterhood).

I'm having REAL issues getting the story manager to fire the events needed to start the dialogue quests in the new mod. It looks like I'm setting them up the same way I have them for Elsie, but they're not working. Once in a while one will fire. Grrrrr... this was a huge pain in the ass when I was building the system for Elsie too. So far 3 days fiddling around with it.

22 hours ago, chajapa said:

I'm having REAL issues getting the story manager to fire the events needed to start the dialogue quests in the new mod. It looks like I'm setting them up the same way I have them for Elsie, but they're not working. Once in a while one will fire. Grrrrr... this was a huge pain in the ass when I was building the system for Elsie too. So far 3 days fiddling around with it.

ok... just a thought and maybe I am wrong... but did you "always" start a new game to test your changes? Skyrim is a mystery in itself... I am playing it since many years and I am not able to reproduce a given scene/reaction even I am not changing anything... a minor change in direction, handling a weapon or something minor will give you a very unexpecting behaviour ( for me it is just the main feature to have fun in playing it for years)... but I can see it is the "feature" that will drive a mod-creator crazy... many times  it is not a fault in coding, but only in starting new within "baked" scripts, textures or any other things from the past in a "saved" file....

My solution for this is to enhance starting a new game (most good mods have a "save setting"-feature inside, I store my prefered presets, give some merged mods a quest to enhance my char and so on, so a new game (with around 800 mods merged) will start instead of 2 hours or more in likely 30 min or shorter just to test something "freshly"....

just a reminder... but maybe you know this already

have fun in modding

WhiteNinja

20 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

ok... just a thought and maybe I am wrong... but did you "always" start a new game to test your changes? Skyrim is a mystery in itself... I am playing it since many years and I am not able to reproduce a given scene/reaction even I am not changing anything... a minor change in direction, handling a weapon or something minor will give you a very unexpecting behaviour ( for me it is just the main feature to have fun in playing it for years)... but I can see it is the "feature" that will drive a mod-creator crazy... many times  it is not a fault in coding, but only in starting new within "baked" scripts, textures or any other things from the past in a "saved" file....

My solution for this is to enhance starting a new game (most good mods have a "save setting"-feature inside, I store my prefered presets, give some merged mods a quest to enhance my char and so on, so a new game (with around 800 mods merged) will start instead of 2 hours or more in likely 30 min or shorter just to test something "freshly"....

just a reminder... but maybe you know this already

have fun in modding

WhiteNinja

Thank you for this... hahah.

No I almost NEVER start a new game to test changes. I have 2 skyrim data folders. One is clean and that's the one that is used to play the game. I use Mod Organizer so that clean data folder has only the basic game in it. When I want to work on a mod, I change "Data" to "Data-REAL" and then change the name of the "Data-CK" folder to "Data". This folder has the basic game plus mods that I'm working on. I then run Creation Kit.. make changes... save... and then copy files from this working Data folder to the correct places in Mod Organizer/Mods.

Then change names of the data folders again ("Data" back to "Data-CK" and then "Data-REAL" back to "Data") and then start the game.

I did find that the issues I was having were resolved when I loaded a save from much earlier. So something in my "tinkering" messed up a couple of saves. But it's all working again.

Hopefully.... and hopefully I didn't break Elsie's mod while working on the new mod for female player characters.

Hi,

Made some time to update MME and of course grab the current version of Elsie.  Install went fine and everything started up and went fine.  Elsie was at Riverwood Trader, had all her dialogs, scenes played out just fine.  Made our way to Whiterun, talked to Danica, no issues.  Went to the forge, made her cuirass, she eagerly put it on, went back to Breezehome and spent some personal time in the attic bedroom (WHRR).  Again, no problems.  After that, next day went around town, let her sandbox a bit and she and Ysolda had a funny conversation, then a male NPC made some remarks.  Next I took her over to the fancy milk barn to see what would happen if I asked her to use it.  This was the first (and only) problem I encountered, she had no dialog for "I need you to do something for me..." which usually lets you target something and they'll pick it up, use it, etc.  So I never could get her in the milk pump.  Next we went out to the Battleborn form (WHRR version) and she chatted with various NPCs, got herself milked by a passing NPC (Traveller's of Skyrim), told her to stop being a cow, started her being a cow again, talked with Julienne about becoming a cow and look over and Elsie has wandered off and is getting banged by the farm dog.... (that dog has got SERIOUS game!)

So other than that one missing dialog, things seemed to work perfectly and a lot of funny dialog.  Keep up the good work!

Ran the mod again from the start after going back to my save point and again it ran very smooth.  Other than the lack of a "do something for me..." dialog I only came across two other problem areas.  One, after turning a farm girl into a milk maid and a cow and then making her my personal cow she didn't follow me and her outfit didn't change, nor was their any dialog option to change her outfit.  Other than that things seemed to work fine including having her an Elsie work on a "surprise".  The other issue was that after making Elsie a public cow to test that part out I noticed she sometimes would not follow me.  What I later realized was that it was because another NPC had initiated a "milk" scene and the scene was not actually playing out.  Instead the male NPC was just standing there, Elsie was just standing there and nothing was happening.  I blame part of this on script lag (with PAHE, HSH, AYGAS, MME and Defeat all running, yeah... lil bit of a load there) but another part was the game not knowing how to interrupt the scene or at least let me know Elsie was "busy".  Musje, IIRC, ran into a similar problem with AYGAS and you might check with her about that and how she solved it.

Love all the new dialog, its sexy and funny.  If I had one big wish I'd figure out how to get you and NerdofPrey collaborating, I don't know how he spliced together all that audio dialog for Misty Skye but if he could do the same for Elsie... ooh boy.  LOL

Random suggestion after observing a bit, if a female NPC approaches Elsie and has a dialog about being jealous of her boobs, maybe a random chance (30% or something) that Elsie suggests she (the female NPC) talk to the player about it which would then allow the player to either say they aren't interested or go down the existing milkmaid / cow dialog chain.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:16 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Hi,

Made some time to update MME and of course grab the current version of Elsie.  Install went fine and everything started up and went fine.  Elsie was at Riverwood Trader, had all her dialogs, scenes played out just fine.  Made our way to Whiterun, talked to Danica, no issues.  Went to the forge, made her cuirass, she eagerly put it on, went back to Breezehome and spent some personal time in the attic bedroom (WHRR).  Again, no problems.  After that, next day went around town, let her sandbox a bit and she and Ysolda had a funny conversation, then a male NPC made some remarks.  Next I took her over to the fancy milk barn to see what would happen if I asked her to use it.  This was the first (and only) problem I encountered, she had no dialog for "I need you to do something for me..." which usually lets you target something and they'll pick it up, use it, etc.  So I never could get her in the milk pump.  Next we went out to the Battleborn form (WHRR version) and she chatted with various NPCs, got herself milked by a passing NPC (Traveller's of Skyrim), told her to stop being a cow, started her being a cow again, talked with Julienne about becoming a cow and look over and Elsie has wandered off and is getting banged by the farm dog.... (that dog has got SERIOUS game!)

So other than that one missing dialog, things seemed to work perfectly and a lot of funny dialog.  Keep up the good work!

Ran the mod again from the start after going back to my save point and again it ran very smooth.  Other than the lack of a "do something for me..." dialog I only came across two other problem areas.  One, after turning a farm girl into a milk maid and a cow and then making her my personal cow she didn't follow me and her outfit didn't change, nor was their any dialog option to change her outfit.  Other than that things seemed to work fine including having her an Elsie work on a "surprise".  The other issue was that after making Elsie a public cow to test that part out I noticed she sometimes would not follow me.  What I later realized was that it was because another NPC had initiated a "milk" scene and the scene was not actually playing out.  Instead the male NPC was just standing there, Elsie was just standing there and nothing was happening.  I blame part of this on script lag (with PAHE, HSH, AYGAS, MME and Defeat all running, yeah... lil bit of a load there) but another part was the game not knowing how to interrupt the scene or at least let me know Elsie was "busy".  Musje, IIRC, ran into a similar problem with AYGAS and you might check with her about that and how she solved it.

Love all the new dialog, its sexy and funny.  If I had one big wish I'd figure out how to get you and NerdofPrey collaborating, I don't know how he spliced together all that audio dialog for Misty Skye but if he could do the same for Elsie... ooh boy.  LOL

Random suggestion after observing a bit, if a female NPC approaches Elsie and has a dialog about being jealous of her boobs, maybe a random chance (30% or something) that Elsie suggests she (the female NPC) talk to the player about it which would then allow the player to either say they aren't interested or go down the existing milkmaid / cow dialog chain.

The part about her not getting into the milk pump is likely due to whatever follower framework you're using. I use EFF and she gets in and stays in until I tell her to follow again.

I must have missed a condition excluding creatures somewhere. She shouldn't be getting boned by the dog.

The issue with her (or any cow) standing still and waiting for the partner in the animation is difficult for me to get around. It happens sometimes I've noticed mostly when stairs are involved. The event fires but they don't get close enough to pass the "must complete" flag on the travel package that makes one approach the other.

Her conversations with NPCs are all done in separate scenes. To have her pass off an NPC to the player means initiating a forcegreet I think. Unless it becomes the player being part of the scene. I can look at it. 

Right now been working on "The MilkMaid" mod where the player basically takes the place of Elsie and becomes the milk maid.

Lots to do yet...