Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

Elsie LaVache for MME - 3.4

View File

Version 3.0. and higher Now able to integrate with Ion follower.

• Get the latest version of Ion. The original version of Ion lacks the pieces to complete the integration.
  • The Ion follower mod is not a dependency for Elsie, but IS required if you want the integration to work.
  • If you HAVE Elsie, and then install Ion, that will work best. No guarantees if you already have Ion as a follower.

Elsie Lavache for MME

SE version available in the downloads - Thanks to fred200 for the port!

Elsie is a follower and you'll find her in the Riverwood Trader. She has a small quest to help her fulfill her destiny... to become a Milk Maid....

NOTE!: This mod is written basically for a male player character. Some stuff just plain won't work if using a female player character.

I'm working on this. I mean... I can REMOVE the condition that checks that the player is male, but some scenes might look bizarre.

Cows.... yes cows...

Elsie (and the player) can turn female NPCs into cows. Not visually like Being a Cow. These are NOT Milk Maids. You'll basically need a mod that does pregnancy and milkiness for them to be functional in that regard. I use SGO 3 and it works fine. 

In order to actually MILK them and get anything other than the animation as a result, you'll need a mod that handles that until I can start building in support for other mods milks. Right now, if you install JUGs (very small and not scripty), it will handle the milking of SGO 3 milks so basically you can get MME milks and SGO3 milks at the same time when a breastfeeding animation runs.

Again... cows are NOT milk maids and not covered by MME. HOWEVER... you can have a milk maid that is also a cow... and cows can be public (free for use by other NPCs) or private (only you can milk them and have sex with them).

Cows walk around naked. Because... they're cows.

Greetings and how they work...

Greetings are handled by the game's built-in system for "hello events". No cloaks. No scripting. Event driven by the game. 

VERY IMPORTANT! - some of these encounters have their frequency based on MME's NPC comments chance. I set mine to 100%. If you want things to happen less often, set that lower.

Male NPCs can greet female NPCs, cows, milk maids, Elsie, or other females who have expressed curiosity.

Female NPCs can greet milk maids and Elsie.

Elsie can greet other females.

Milk maids can greet other females.

Cows will solicit milking or filling from male NPCs and may greet Elsie or other milk maids with varying results.

There is a variety of results (scenes) that can play out depending on who is greeting who with some variety built into each encounter. 

This mod adds Elsie and also adds additional dialogue for those of you using Milk Mod Economy. I started writing it for me. I wanted a follower and wanted more dialogue for MME, which has become one of my favorites. (Thanks, Ed86!)
It REQUIRES MILK MOD ECONOMY and all of it's required dependencies.
Also, you need to run FNIS as I've included a couple of animations necessary to the look I was after.

I use UUNP body (Zeroed Slider Preset, UUNP Special for that.... special area) and there are places where I use NiOverride to morph bodies. How this will work on other body types, I have no idea. As far as I know it won't break anything (I don't change or replace default body meshes), but I have no interest in trying to figure out how to make it work with everything.

FAIR WARNING

Spoiler

If you make a vanilla NPC a Milk Maid using this mod, it WILL change their default outfit. I may at some point store their default outfit in case you want to give it back but right now... I didn't. Cause I don't care what they wear.

I used part of a LUSH (Milk Slave Outfit) gear set and Black Rose armor so credit to those authors (need to find my notes and give proper credit)
And MANY thanks to qotsafan for his coding help and suggestions.

MUST be AFTER Milk Mod Economy in your load order..... MUST MUST MUST!

So... follower... additional dialogue with your milk maids... dialogue with female NPCs who may be curious about milk maids or want to become a milk maid.

Scene Setup:

Spoiler

If you want a milk maid or female NPC to interract with a nearby male NPC, you have to walk to that male NPC and say, "I saw you staring..". - NOTES - still possible but no longer necessary for interraction
This loads that male NPC into an alias that can be used in a scene.
When you talk to a milk maid you can ask her if she'd be willing to help you train new prospects. This loads her into a "Trainer" alias.
Female NPCs progress through ranks within a faction to offer new dialogue choices.
When you feel like it you can tell them you think they're ready for the final step... becoming a milk maid.. a small ceremony ensues.
If you click through the dialogue too fast when you first start talking to someone, their alias MAY fail to clear and reload correctly. (I get impatient when I've seen the dialogue for the 150th time)

Give it a run and have fun.
Oh and you don't have to take Elsie as a follower to get the additional dialogues for milk maids and NPCs... but... she's so damn cute, why wouldn't you?

Version 2.0 Notes:

No longer requires ZaZ Animation Pack - while I love and appreciate the ZaZ pack as an amazing volume of work, it just adds way too many animations that I never use. My system doesn't handle it well.

Installation: I just copy over the old version. I tinker and change stuff a lot and it hasn't broken yet. So I'm assuming it's fine to just copy over your old version. I'm sure someone will let me know if that's not the case.

SLIF compatibility: If you have SLIF installed, Elsie will use it for breast size changes. BodyMorphs will still be used for hips and waist since they really don't change a lot.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/19/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Milk Mod Economy
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Really nice Mod. Functioning flawless - also with AFT. :)
You should mention in the description the hdtVagina.xml. Otherwise people get problems without these xml.

Hmmm... it gives problem if the xml is not there?

I'm reluctant to simply include it as I don't want to overwrite if they already have one... 

Maybe just put is as an optional file or something.

the only issue I'm having is when I set Elsie up to train other women into milk maids, they just kinda walk toward each other and sand there... then if you activate one of them some sort of dialog starts happening ... but it just flashes on screen for a second before the character dialog options come on... then when I talk to the other one... another really fast line of dialog that I can't read... 

doing this back and forth a few times seems to progress the event.. because at one point the two of them stripped and played the lesbian breastfeeding animation.

o_O? I just kinda wonder what they're saying to each other XD 

• 2 weeks later...

somehow i get everytime i try to freshen elsie a ctd, so i cant even go past giving her her milkcuirass, the ctd happens when i use the line "you are trembling"

papyrus

loadorder

i use the latest versions of all, mme the latest testing version.

made a full clean reinstall and just startet a fresh play.

• 1 month later...

Great follower. 

During the mini quest after she receives the cuirass is Elsie's body suppose to change?

According to the quest dialog it seems she's suppose to grow.. fill in and be more curvier but she stays the same. I would have expected for her tits to be noticeably bigger and her butt to grow a little given her "transformation"

One other thing you may want to consider making the milk maid training shorter as it is with the original mod you simple send them to the pump. Or make it so you have some type of advantage to converting them through Elsie. One thing that could work would be increasing the potential Milk Maid's starting level depending on how well you introduce/train into being Milk Maids. Like figuring out the right combo of options out of the ones you present, or the correct "freshening" that triggers a favorable response- something like that.

Anyway thanks for the mod!

What I me

• 2 weeks later...

One error that I've noticed: your dialogue for NPCs is also showing up for female children.  Should be fixed.

Other than that, the mod works quite well.  One possible update:  getting Elsie to request getting more rows of breasts, which MME allows, in order to increase her milk flow.

Thanks for the mod.

Great follower. 

During the mini quest after she receives the cuirass is Elsie's body suppose to change?

According to the quest dialog it seems she's suppose to grow.. fill in and be more curvier but she stays the same. I would have expected for her tits to be noticeably bigger and her butt to grow a little given her "transformation"

One other thing you may want to consider making the milk maid training shorter as it is with the original mod you simple send them to the pump. Or make it so you have some type of advantage to converting them through Elsie. One thing that could work would be increasing the potential Milk Maid's starting level depending on how well you introduce/train into being Milk Maids. Like figuring out the right combo of options out of the ones you present, or the correct "freshening" that triggers a favorable response- something like that.

Anyway thanks for the mod!

What I me

Her body only changes slightly and the mod assumes you have a body that scales and can morph. I don't use node scaling, I'm actually tweaking her body slightly using bodymorphs. If you've built your body meshes in bodyslide and selected to build morph files, her hips widen, waist narrows, and her boobs get slightly rounder. Not dramatically... but noticeably.

You can STILL just send a follower to a milk pump. Milk Mod Economy will make them a milk maid as usual. And the Milk Maid dialogue will then show up for that milk maid.

I like your idea of having a "trained" milk maid, start out at a higher level. I will look into that and see if I can make it happen.

One error that I've noticed: your dialogue for NPCs is also showing up for female children.  Should be fixed.

Other than that, the mod works quite well.  One possible update:  getting Elsie to request getting more rows of breasts, which MME allows, in order to increase her milk flow.

Thanks for the mod.

Hmmm... shouldn't happen. Thought I took care of it... but will definitely have a look. I haven't noticed it, but I have no interaction with children normally so I may have introduced a regression. It's a pretty easy fix by adding conditions to the quest itself, which then affects all of the dialogue. I did it that way in JUGs....

Thanks for the heads up. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't check race and I use the same kind of morphs when Elsie makes someone a milkmaid and it works here on custom races just fine. The only thing I can think of off-hand is that your custom race isn't using a morphable body. Not sure why that would CTD, but.... -shrug-.

Yes, Elsie was written for a male player character. When I started she was just a follower. Then I went in and starting adding stuff to make her more fun for my PC. I'm trying to work out how to either add dialogue for a female PC or make another mod just FOR a female PC, but... time is an issue right now.

• 4 months later...

in CheckStats

Function GetMilkStatus(Actor akActor)
;
; 2 = She's full
; 1 = She has some
; 0 = she's empty
;
MilkStatus = 0
;
if ((StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkMaximum") as int) >=1)
	if ((StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkMaximum") as int) == (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkCount") as int))
		MilkStatus = 2

elseif  (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkCount") < 1)
		MilkStatus = 0

else 
		MilkStatus = 1
	endif
else
	MilkStatus = 0
endif
EndFunction

you should use

if ((StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkMaximum") as int) <= (StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkCount") as int))

or you'll get incorrect fullness

and you dont need  as int part

and.... in changes() & changeMaid(Actor akActorRef) you miss space before NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActorRef,DblMelon, NIO_KEY, DblMelon1)

:smiley:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some reason, I can't get her breasts to get bigger. I've milked her a dozen times, she's used her cuirass, the milking station... she's had sex plenty of times too. I've even bought her 3 expansion potions, but nothing. 

I have bodyslide, UNP bodies, and racemenu sliders... so there shouldn't be any issue.

On 3/29/2018 at 5:25 PM, Galhast said:

For some reason, I can't get her breasts to get bigger. I've milked her a dozen times, she's used her cuirass, the milking station... she's had sex plenty of times too. I've even bought her 3 expansion potions, but nothing. 

I have bodyslide, UNP bodies, and racemenu sliders... so there shouldn't be any issue.

Her included body has everything needed for both breast and belly expansion as well as working lady bits.

Check your skeleton.

I'd have to go back and look but pretty sure she's just using the default skeleton. XPMSE should be the skeleton you're using and make sure it's not being overwritten by anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually messing around with her right now.

She herself has not changed much, but I added dialogue to make a follower into a milkmaid. Either Elsie can do it or the player can do it.

I want to work on scenes that happen kinda randomly, some dialogue and scenes for little side quests. Takes far more planning than doing the more I look into it.

I would LOVE for other NPCs to stop and talk to her occasionally, but I haven't figured that all out yet.

So yes. There will be an update. I just don't know when.

I'm sure the Elsie I'm running has more stuff in it than the Elsie you're running. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.9.2017 at 6:34 AM, Futiz said:

My game CTD when i past this line "your are trembling", any ideas ? I dont have script heavy mods and my load order is correct

Hi Chajapa,

got the same as Futiz, seems to be the issue if you play as a female character.

First tried it as a female breton, worked until I tried to freshen up Elsie, ctd after the line "you are trembling".

Loaded save prior to conversation and changed sexlab settings to female-female cum enabled for testing if it´s related to pregnancy issues - ctd after the line.

Loaded above save and swapped gender to male (via console and racemenu), initiated dialouge  - everything works as expected and Elsie turns into Milkmaid.

3 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

Hi Chajapa,

got the same as Futiz, seems to be the issue if you play as a female character.

First tried it as a female breton, worked until I tried to freshen up Elsie, ctd after the line "you are trembling".

Loaded save prior to conversation and changed sexlab settings to female-female cum enabled for testing if it´s related to pregnancy issues - ctd after the line.

Loaded above save and swapped gender to male (via console and racemenu), initiated dialouge  - everything works as expected and Elsie turns into Milkmaid.

AHHhhhhhh.... ok. Well, I did say I had written this with a male PC in mind, but let me have a look and see if I can fix that.

I've also started on a quest for female player characters, but it's nowhere near close to testing yet.

I'm not sure exactly why being a female player would break that, but you've narrowed it down quite nicely so at least I know where to look.

Just curious... did you run FNIS? Elsie has some animation included that require you to run FNIS. I just had a look at that part of the dialogue and there's nothing there that should be delineating any difference between a male vs female player.

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

AHHhhhhhh.... ok. Well, I did say I had written this with a male PC in mind, but let me have a look and see if I can fix that.

I've also started on a quest for female player characters, but it's nowhere near close to testing yet.

I'm not sure exactly why being a female player would break that, but you've narrowed it down quite nicely so at least I know where to look.

Just curious... did you run FNIS? Elsie has some animation included that require you to run FNIS. I just had a look at that part of the dialogue and there's nothing there that should be delineating any difference between a male vs female player.

Yes I did run FNIS.

It was your mod here that made me install MME in my gameplay again (no, it was never installed in this currently running game), so running FNIS after installing (including the requirements and LOOTing the Loadorder before) was standard procedure.

My hint to the possible gender problem was due to the fact, that making Sigrid a milkmaid did only work after checking the "female to female cum" option in sexlab MCM; but this didn´t help fresihng Elsie up.

So at the moment Elsie is just a "normal" follower and I´m the milkmaid.

But your mod gives me a lot of fun turning other female NPCs into milkmaids (using the above mentioned workaround), so thank you very much for this mod :classic_biggrin:

Edit:

I´m even thinking about a new game as a male PC to really enjoy all the Skyrim honeys :classic_tongue:

26 minutes ago, Totenbarg said:

Yes I did run FNIS.

It was your mod here that made me install MME in my gameplay again (no, it was never installed in this currently running game), so running FNIS after installing (including the requirements and LOOTing the Loadorder before) was standard procedure.

My hint to the possible gender problem was due to the fact, that making Sigrid a milkmaid did only work after checking the "female to female cum" option in sexlab MCM; but this didn´t help fresihng Elsie up.

So at the moment Elsie is just a "normal" follower and I´m the milkmaid.

But your mod gives me a lot of fun turning other female NPCs into milkmaids (using the above mentioned workaround), so thank you very much for this mod :classic_biggrin:

OK.. I'll keep looking. The point at which you're telling me it CTDs has no sex. Just the body changes and a pose. I assume you're using XPMSE skeleton, and have RaceMenu installed. It almost sounds like the body morphs are doing it. What method are you using to make Sigrid a MilkMaid? And can you have Elsie get into a Milk Pump and see if that changes her without issue? (it won't do the body morphs that way)

46 minutes ago, chajapa said:

OK.. I'll keep looking. The point at which you're telling me it CTDs has no sex. Just the body changes and a pose. I assume you're using XPMSE skeleton, and have RaceMenu installed. It almost sounds like the body morphs are doing it. What method are you using to make Sigrid a MilkMaid? And can you have Elsie get into a Milk Pump and see if that changes her without issue? (it won't do the body morphs that way)

For Sigrid I just followed your dialouge options and got the sexslab animations, regarding Elsie and milkpumps I´m gonna try it right away.

Reporting soon.

Edit: Just finished the first dialouge with Elsie (up to the point to get her as follower) and send her into the milkpump in riverwood - Elsie turned into Millmaid without any problems.

So it seems to be indeed the body morph causing the problem.

Btw, if I choose the quick "dirty" way to turn Elsie (or any other NPC) into a milkmaid by sending them into the milk pump; is there an update to the dialouge (for beeing milkmaid already) or are these milkmaids addressed like vanilla NPCs?

If they're a milkmaid there should be dialogue for them that the vanilla NPCs who are NOT milkmaids won't have.

Again, now... keep in mind I wrote this as a male character. I'm thinking the quest for a female player character is going to be different, and some of the dialogue will need a sort of alternative path.

Which body does your default system use? (Elsie has a UUNP Special body and uses the default system skeleton)

I put the tri files (morph files) for her body in her meshes folder. I'm just wondering if you're using CBBE and and don't have RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp in your load order, if that might be the problem. It really does sound like it's choking on the morphs.

Since switching to UUNP I don't even have a CBBE body on my system anywhere. So...kinda hard for me to test it.