Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

2 hours ago, volt347 said:

How I can use the exact the same body preset for the main female character?

I use the UUNP -zeroed sliders- preset for EVERYTHING... and tick the box that says to generate morph files when you build the bodies or armor. Once you do that, every piece of armor will fit every body even if you morph it in racemenu using morph sliders.

4 hours ago, chajapa said:

For morphs to work you need to have installed BodySlide with the RacemenuMorphsCBBE option ticked. (Or RacemenuMorphsUUNP if using UUNP bodies). So in your RIGHT pane of MO, you should see RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp as a plugin. And it needs to be active.

You don't need either of those for morphs to work, those just add additional scaling functionality via RaceMenu.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

Seems the fix is simple enough.

Set AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini

I've never had the crash issue but I can confirm I am using AlignHeapAllocate = 1 in my CrashFixPlugin.ini and also UseOSAllocators = 1

Ok, cool. Pfew, i was worried i had to go back to the "more crashy times". Might wanna sticky it in your description though. Btw your description also mentioned something about the armors? Well i managed to find both of them. There is even an evilrse one conversion with bodyslide conversion for cbbe here on LL. There is also the LUSH lingerie set on LL here too that also has a bodyslide part to it.

edit: Also since i found the original milkmaid outfit, it looks really weird trying to fit it on a CBBE body so i just removed it from the mod with tesvedit. I don't think it'll cause any weirdness but you never know. Also ddo you possibly know how to esmify a mod before trying to make a new .esp with said mod? Because MO can't run more then ne instance of one program it's kinda hard to mod with it.

3 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Ok, cool. Pfew, i was worried i had to go back to the "more crashy times". Might wanna sticky it in your description though. Btw your description also mentioned something about the armors? Well i managed to find both of them. There is even an evilrse one conversion with bodyslide conversion for cbbe here on LL. There is also the LUSH lingerie set on LL here too that also has a bodyslide part to it.

edit: Also since i found the original milkmaid outfit, it looks really weird trying to fit it on a CBBE body so i just removed it from the mod with tesvedit. I don't think it'll cause any weirdness but you never know. Also ddo you possibly know how to esmify a mod before trying to make a new .esp with said mod? Because MO can't run more then ne instance of one program it's kinda hard to mod with it.

I used assets from the LUSH milk slave outfit for Elsie's armor. I thought there was a CBBE Bodyslide available for the milker from MME.

I have 2 skyrim data directories. One for working in CK and one for playing. When I put a new version of MME into the CK directory, I have to set the flag to make it a master because CK apparently doesn't want esp files to be master files. Go figure. I just do it in tesvedit.

I don't run CK from MO because it won't compile in a 64-bit environment here. That's why I have 2 directories. Also means if I REALLY mess something up, I haven't messed up my "real" files. 

15 hours ago, chajapa said:

I used assets from the LUSH milk slave outfit for Elsie's armor. I thought there was a CBBE Bodyslide available for the milker from MME.

I have 2 skyrim data directories. One for working in CK and one for playing. When I put a new version of MME into the CK directory, I have to set the flag to make it a master because CK apparently doesn't want esp files to be master files. Go figure. I just do it in tesvedit.

I don't run CK from MO because it won't compile in a 64-bit environment here. That's why I have 2 directories. Also means if I REALLY mess something up, I haven't messed up my "real" files. 

Ok, noted. I only started using MO a couple of weeks ago and i haven't tried modding anything yet. Well atleast not those that involves esmifying things with wrye bash and making a child mod from that esmified esp. i managed to mod existing mods or making new ones from existing esms. So yeah. How do i do this?

Btw did you do something with cloaking or something because i get contant "blue swirl absorption effects". Maybe it's because i have a mod installed that overhauls the racial abilities. I dunno. It only seems to happen with bretons though. (which is what elsie is i think). There is a cosmetic mod that diasbles that effect but not the actual cloaking. Just wanna let you know. Maybe it's because i have edited my load order so many times it screwed something up again? currently i have downloaded the non-esp version of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77848?tab=files

So if it doesn't go away atleast the effect will with this one. I'd rather not use it though.

edit: Btw i didn't mean the milker outfit but the milk slave one (the cow uniform). It used to be compatible with the old cbbe hdt mods but if you use cosio or any other mod that adds moveable pussies it will look very weird. If i knew how to convert the meshes to cosio or something i would have done so a long time ago.

edit2: Oh, another thing. I don't know if it has been put in the descriptions yet but to be able to have more then one milk cow at once you MUST enable the debug tab in MME mcm and set your milker level to 40 or something. This enables you to get more then one cow. If you don't do this the only thing that happens is your cow just having bigger breasts but they won't be actual milk maids. Maybe you should add some extra parameters to check what your milker level is and make some new dialogues where you say that you can't make them a cow yet because you are too "inexperienced" currently or something like that.

5 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Ok, noted. I only started using MO a couple of weeks ago and i haven't tried modding anything yet. Well atleast not those that involves esmifying things with wrye bash and making a child mod from that esmified esp. i managed to mod existing mods or making new ones from existing esms. So yeah. How do i do this?

Btw did you do something with cloaking or something because i get contant "blue swirl absorption effects". Maybe it's because i have a mod installed that overhauls the racial abilities. I dunno. It only seems to happen with bretons though. (which is what elsie is i think). There is a cosmetic mod that diasbles that effect but not the actual cloaking. Just wanna let you know. Maybe it's because i have edited my load order so many times it screwed something up again? currently i have downloaded the non-esp version of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77848?tab=files

So if it doesn't go away atleast the effect will with this one. I'd rather not use it though.

edit: Btw i didn't mean the milker outfit but the milk slave one (the cow uniform). It used to be compatible with the old cbbe hdt mods but if you use cosio or any other mod that adds moveable pussies it will look very weird. If i knew how to convert the meshes to cosio or something i would have done so a long time ago.

edit2: Oh, another thing. I don't know if it has been put in the descriptions yet but to be able to have more then one milk cow at once you MUST enable the debug tab in MME mcm and set your milker level to 40 or something. This enables you to get more then one cow. If you don't do this the only thing that happens is your cow just having bigger breasts but they won't be actual milk maids. Maybe you should add some extra parameters to check what your milker level is and make some new dialogues where you say that you can't make them a cow yet because you are too "inexperienced" currently or something like that.

1.) I don't do anything with cloaking nor have I added any magic effects.

2.) I'm not a CBBE user so... don't know what to tell ya about her milkmaid outfit. There's a UUNP bodyslide for it out there and it works with UUNP Special (working lady bits). I used to use CBBE because I really didn't care for the way UNP bodies (at that time) were scaling. Switched to UUNP and have never looked back. 

3.) Don't mistake cows for milkmaids. When Elsie makes an NPC a cow they are simply a cow. If you want breasts to scale on a cow, then you need a mod like SGO3 handling it.

--- so... while Elsie is a milkmaid, she has expressed a desire to be my cow. In that context "being a cow" is more figurative than literal.

--- when Elsie makes an NPC a cow, they are just that... a cow... not a milk maid unless you do something to make them a milkmaid.

--------for milking, MME handles everything for a Milkmaid. I keep JUGs in every profile to handle milking of SGO3 milks. On my to-do list is to try to remember how the hell I got JUGs to milk SGO3 milks and then add it to the Elsie mod, so I won't need JUGs for that, but... I really don't anticipate that happening any time real soon.

Elsie LaVache was written specifically for MME. If anyone needs to know how to use MME then they can take that question over to the MME thread.

To make more MILKMAIDS... you have to be a high enough level of milk mastery.

The COWS created by Elsie are independent of MME. Yes, I may be blurring the lines a little. It's part of the fun :)

58 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Elsie LaVache was written specifically for MME. If anyone needs to know how to use MME then they can take that question over to the MME thread.

To make more MILKMAIDS... you have to be a high enough level of milk mastery.

The COWS created by Elsie are independent of MME. Yes, I may be blurring the lines a little. It's part of the fun :)

What i was trying to say about CBBE is that the bodyslide for that outit hasn't been updated for a while so a lot of sliders are now missing which causes it to look really weird. No biggie i can just leave her naked like that. There are plenty other mods out there that add slutty clothes too like dragongods one. I'm not sure if there was an UUNP version of it though.

Now i just need to fix that goddamn, annoying, unmoving HDT vagina thing. It worked before but something blocked it from animating. Everything about HDT works though. Just not the vagina, hdt fingers desn't seem to work either...

Good to know that elsies cows aren't real sgo cows. Though i was still missing a lot of cows dialogue when i didn't raise the level amount.

Also i read in the description that there are animevent duplicates in fnis. Is there a reason for this or are you planning on cleaning this later on in the project?

I peeled a couple of animations from the devious devices mod that have nothing really to do with devious devices. They're mostly just poses like the ones where she squirms and rubs her boobs or when an NPC turns away from you to show you their behind. I just couldn't justify having hundreds and hundreds of animations I never use. This was an effort to remove dependency on DD (as Ed86 did with MME)

I did clean up a few errors that had nothing to do with FNIS. And when I run FNIS I don't see any errors (maybe because I don't have DD installed). I haven't uploaded an update since I cleaned those as they had no real effect on function. There are some dialogue threads that aren't... "connected".. to anything. You'll never see them unless you look in tesvedit or something. I use them for testing stuff so they're usually in some state of disrepair. But they do get picked up as errors in Papyrus I think even though they're not in use. So.... meh... not high on my priority list to strip them out only to have to re-add them later.

Latest update will have a conversation with Elsie about cows. How she feels about making them and/or having the player fill or milk them occasionally.

This could come off sounding kin of dick-ish and I don't mean it that way at all, but keep in mind that I wrote this for ME. I'm sharing it so others can have some fun with it. It works so well in MY environment that I've left it running for days... literally.... and return to find Elsie has made almost everyone in Whiterun into a cow :D

That said, I will try to the best of my ability to make this work better for more people, but... only so much time. I am nowhere NEAR the coder most of these folks are. 

22 hours ago, chajapa said:

I peeled a couple of animations from the devious devices mod that have nothing really to do with devious devices. They're mostly just poses like the ones where she squirms and rubs her boobs or when an NPC turns away from you to show you their behind. I just couldn't justify having hundreds and hundreds of animations I never use. This was an effort to remove dependency on DD (as Ed86 did with MME)

I did clean up a few errors that had nothing to do with FNIS. And when I run FNIS I don't see any errors (maybe because I don't have DD installed). I haven't uploaded an update since I cleaned those as they had no real effect on function. There are some dialogue threads that aren't... "connected".. to anything. You'll never see them unless you look in tesvedit or something. I use them for testing stuff so they're usually in some state of disrepair. But they do get picked up as errors in Papyrus I think even though they're not in use. So.... meh... not high on my priority list to strip them out only to have to re-add them later.

Latest update will have a conversation with Elsie about cows. How she feels about making them and/or having the player fill or milk them occasionally.

This could come off sounding kin of dick-ish and I don't mean it that way at all, but keep in mind that I wrote this for ME. I'm sharing it so others can have some fun with it. It works so well in MY environment that I've left it running for days... literally.... and return to find Elsie has made almost everyone in Whiterun into a cow :D

That said, I will try to the best of my ability to make this work better for more people, but... only so much time. I am nowhere NEAR the coder most of these folks are. 

Don't worry about it too much. Atleast you can code stuff! The most  have done is editing some formlists here and there, adding or removing some recipes/editing them and making a follower here and there. I believe there is still one out there made by me here on LL. Give it go if you feel like it. Had to be quick though because my computer was acting up. It's the last thing i managed to save from "the old world". :(

Also could you do something about that dialogue with "thanks for recruiting me" or something like that? It's a bit intrusive if you have mods like PAH active. It's one of the reasons why i liked jugs so much. Everything was more seperated with it. Although it is relation related right?

Also a lot of misunderstandings could be fixed by adding more info on the description page about what the mod exactly is about. Like i thought by making people a cow it meant a new to make people a milkmaid, not exactly a "cow" and it was only because of your explanation that it became clear. Other people might be just as confused as me.

8 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Also i'm kinda interested in UUNP zeroed sliders now. What is it? Where can i get it and does it have an HDT vagina like cosio for example?

UUNP allows you to create a body of of just about any shape you want. The -zeroed sliders- preset is just that. To me, the zeroed slider preset looks a lot like the CBBE base body, but it's been a long time since I made the switch so... take that as opinion. It comes with BodySlide. Not sure if you need to tick a box for UUNP when installing BodySlide, but that would make sense.

When you create the bodies, there are a couple of UUNP body options. I think they're UUNP, UUNP HDT, and UUNP Special. UUNP Special has the working lady bits. Choose UUNP Special body, hands, and feet. Build. Done.

Refresh my memory. What's PAH? And how does the recruitment dialogue intrude? 

10 hours ago, chajapa said:

UUNP allows you to create a body of of just about any shape you want. The -zeroed sliders- preset is just that. To me, the zeroed slider preset looks a lot like the CBBE base body, but it's been a long time since I made the switch so... take that as opinion. It comes with BodySlide. Not sure if you need to tick a box for UUNP when installing BodySlide, but that would make sense.

When you create the bodies, there are a couple of UUNP body options. I think they're UUNP, UUNP HDT, and UUNP Special. UUNP Special has the working lady bits. Choose UUNP Special body, hands, and feet. Build. Done.

PAH is paradise halls. It allows you to enslave people. Well, actually it's a continuation of an already existing mod. It intrudes every time i try to talk with them. It also happens with normal follower but since I use EFF standard mode i can get around that a bit. Btw i finally ma,aged to get HDT vagina to work but it's only once in a blue moon. Is it posible that i have too many HDT enabled mods installed or something like other armors and stuff? I never had any problems before using MO so yeah no idea what the deal is. I have confirmed that it does work from time to time but it just stops working sometimes for no particular reason.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:58 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Also a lot of misunderstandings could be fixed by adding more info on the description page about what the mod exactly is about. Like i thought by making people a cow it meant a new to make people a milkmaid, not exactly a "cow" and it was only because of your explanation that it became clear. Other people might be just as confused as me.

If you want cows connected with MME, you could use "Beeing a cow" by skyrimfet. Full transformation takes a while, though, depending on times beeing milked + it has a quest for your own character, but as far as i can tell it works fine for NPCs regardless if you do the quest.

5 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

If you want cows connected with MME, you could use "Beeing a cow" by skyrimfet. Full transformation takes a while, though, depending on times beeing milked + it has a quest for your own character, but as far as i can tell it works fine for NPCs regardless if you do the quest.

The whole idea.... for me... was to have cows separate from milk maids. And... I can turn every female in solitude into a cow and have almost no impact at all on performance :)

But what you say is absolutely true. You could make a shitload of milkmaids and watch them turn into cows. But can you exclude Elsie from changing into a cow? Not last I looked at BAC, you couldn't. So people are really free to kinda do what they want. 

16 hours ago, chajapa said:

The whole idea.... for me... was to have cows separate from milk maids. And... I can turn every female in solitude into a cow and have almost no impact at all on performance :)

But what you say is absolutely true. You could make a shitload of milkmaids and watch them turn into cows. But can you exclude Elsie from changing into a cow? Not last I looked at BAC, you couldn't. So people are really free to kinda do what they want. 

Ah, yes i see. I did however notice that you can't milk sgo cows by sucking their breasts anymore though. I don't really mind that too much tbh. The milk self way still works so yeah. That's good enough for me.

edit: btw i turned every female from the windstad mine mod into a cow. I'm planning to make them actual milk maids in the long run by placing milkers down below in the taverns basement and locking them in there. I mean gotta make profit wherever you can. XD

Also could you possible add the "get sex" diaogue to the normal cows dialogue because unless you have another mod to initiate sex or when they ask you to fuck them you can't really do much to them. Also is the "fuck me" event tied to arousal?

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Thanks for the info and i recently took a lookk at it but...it goes a bit TOO far in my opinion to the point of being gross (for me atleast). But hey whatever floats your boat.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:08 AM, chajapa said:

Btw where did you get the char from your profile pic from? I'm kinda interested in seeing the "front" side if you know what i mean... *wink wink nudge nudge* ?

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Btw where did you get the char from your profile pic from? I'm kinda interested in seeing the "front" side if you know what i mean... *wink wink nudge nudge* ?

Hahahah... That's one of the characters I played for a while. I actually used her face when I created Elsie. I think that's Merta Assassin she's wearing.

As far as having sex with cows, I think you could still use JUGs for that. Right now I have cows starting a scene from their "hello event". If I want to add more dialogue I suppose I could, but the scene would play first. They may ask to be milked or filled ... the scene plays... then there's a waiting period before the event will work again so there is "normal" dialogue in there. Just... no sex dialogue. I'll look at it and see if I want to add something there.

And nothing is tied to arousal.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

Hahahah... That's one of the characters I played for a while. I actually used her face when I created Elsie. I think that's Merta Assassin she's wearing.

As far as having sex with cows, I think you could still use JUGs for that. Right now I have cows starting a scene from their "hello event". If I want to add more dialogue I suppose I could, but the scene would play first. They may ask to be milked or filled ... the scene plays... then there's a waiting period before the event will work again so there is "normal" dialogue in there. Just... no sex dialogue. I'll look at it and see if I want to add something there.

And nothing is tied to arousal.

Ah, i see. I don't know ho much you know about mcm but it would be cool idea if you could split those different dialogues up into options. So that if you want sextalk for normal cows for example you could enable that through the mcm menu or perhaps disable or enable the whole mod through that way too.

Ran into an issue while trying out a few things to tweak some of the scripts... you're using SLIF_Inflate as an int, but this fails on compile since I have the slif source and you can't define an int with the same name as a script. I don't know if it affects the mod itself, but it seems like it's better to avoid the conflict entirely.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Ran into an issue while trying out a few things to tweak some of the scripts... you're using SLIF_Inflate as an int, but this fails on compile since I have the slif source and you can't define an int with the same name as a script. I don't know if it affects the mod itself, but it seems like it's better to avoid the conflict entirely.

I believe I have that set up as qotsafan gave it to me but I'll have another look.

2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

It was qotsafan that provided that answer in another post in the MME thread. He suggested changing SLIF_Inflate to something like SLIF_event.

I'll look next time I open it in CK. Should be an easy fix. It's only in a couple of functions.

Doesn't seem to affect anything in the way it works, but I see what you're saying.