Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

Ok... fixed the SLIF event. It's now called SLIF_inflateELV. Uploading new version. What I DON'T remember is if I left this unlocked for female player characters....

Updated the description with more detail about Cows and how the greeting system works.

With the new dialogue and scenes withing the ELV_MakeCows quest, I had some difficulty getting the new aliases to fill IF upgrading in place AND ELV_MakeCows was already running in the save. A small addition to the script that runs when the player loads the game checks to see if the ELV_MakeCows quest is running AND a required alias is empty. If that's the case, it will stop the ELV_MakeCows quest, wait 5 seconds, and restart it.

If you've never told Elsie that you think there should be more cows, then that quest isn't running and you'll not run into any issues.

I'm not even sure if this was in the last update. So it's possible the only one to ever see this problem was me :)

5 hours ago, Shion11 said:

the mod works quite similarly like the first version. but the sex scene doesn't happen and crashes the game again

i have the dungeon mod to bypass it, but it's a minor inconvenience when other mods have female to female sex.

which sex scene crashes the game?

Do you use CBBE or UUNP bodies?

What dungeon mod bypasses it?

A little more information would be helpful

45 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Did you give them body meshes that morph? They don't come standard last I looked

Nevermind: they work...Man, you answer fast lol. I kinda screwed up mid playthrough. I don't know if you use them too but there is an all in one file and until no i noticed that i had everything installed with the all in one file. I disabled those except the all in one one on save where a lot of them were there, which is a bad idea. i went back a couple of saves (i didn't really do that much in between tbh so not too much was lost), to a safe location with no other npc's (i use htb's teleport spell to the "wig section" of the mod). Saved there, removed any rogue scripts and instances. Quit the game, replaced the meshes because i made a tiny adjustment somewhere of the mods and ran fnis for good measure.

I just tried it out again with Illia and she morphed so everything is all fine and dandy again.

I hope this all makes sense because iim currently in "dumdum" mode right now. So my spelling kinda suffers from it too (well, more then usual anyways). I dunno, happens atleast once or twice every two weeks or so where i just can't focus and keep making stupid mistakes for nor reason...Oh, right, i forgot. It's a monday...?

the fix worked and the only explanation is the sudden change of non milkmaid to milkmaid in a scene that caused the crash.

the mods work perfectly, and i can't say anything needs changing other than a dedicated cow outfit like the one milk mod economy had before( it's a cow patterned gas mask and suit with hoofs.)

10 hours ago, Shion11 said:

the fix worked and the only explanation is the sudden change of non milkmaid to milkmaid in a scene that caused the crash.

the mods work perfectly, and i can't say anything needs changing other than a dedicated cow outfit like the one milk mod economy had before( it's a cow patterned gas mask and suit with hoofs.)

I think it's the morphs that cause the crash if you don't have everything in place to handle them.

Feel free to dress her however you like. I don't, personally, like the gas mask idea as it covers her face and ..... hooves? Not my thing, but go for it if you like them. :)

13 hours ago, Shion11 said:

With "fix" do you mean the ini setting I mentioned a couple of posts before? You need to enable both "UseOSAllocator" (or whatever it's called) and "AlignHeapAllocate" through the crash fixes .ini. It fixed morphing for me. You ofcourse need the cbbe morphing file or unp for this to work too ofcourse.

Does someone know where to put xpmse.esp? I used to put it all the way above in the load order, right above racemenu. I tried someone elses load order suggestions and they said i should put it all the way down in the list. But I think that causes issues with other "cloak" mods like creature framework. Hence why i had that weird absorption effect before. Not sure about this though. Btw i don't use loot, only nce in a while to see what it does but i rarely really accept what it says.

2 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Does someone know where to put xpmse.esp? I used to put it all the way above in the load order, right above racemenu. I tried someone elses load order suggestions and they said i should put it all the way down in the list. But I think that causes issues with other "cloak" mods like creature framework. Hence why i had that weird absorption effect before. Not sure about this though. Btw i don't use loot, only nce in a while to see what it does but i rarely really accept what it says.

Mine is at like... 93 out of 99 plugins. If you're using MO then the SKELETON should one of the last things loading from the left pane. Or at least you should no how to check to make sure it's not being overwritten. Naturalistic Beast HDT will overwrite some creature skeletons and/or meshes to get them working with animated vagina.

7 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Mine is at like... 93 out of 99 plugins. If you're using MO then the SKELETON should one of the last things loading from the left pane. Or at least you should no how to check to make sure it's not being overwritten. Naturalistic Beast HDT will overwrite some creature skeletons and/or meshes to get them working with animated vagina.

Yeah i know about the left panel. I read somewhere before that it doesn't really matter where you shove it in your load order. It does seems to help though. I can now hit people and they die now. (I had to hit them atleast five times before they started to take damage, as in their healthbar appeared and goes down.)

Installed the latest version, removed older version and clean saved first. After recruiting Elsie I was given a choice through dialog

to make her breasts larger, did so and she also became enormously pregnant at the same time that her breasts got larger. I hadn't

even had sex with her yet. Turned off all inflated belly options in Hentai pregnancy and MME, no luck. Disabled and enabled her,

no luck, used Manipulator to look at her body scales, belly scale was normal, changed nothing, closed Manipulator and her belly

went back to normal (breasts still larger). Changed cells and pregnant belly came back.

I don't use SLIF, causes CTD's on save load and I got tired of trying to fix it.

19 hours ago, panthercom said:

Installed the latest version, removed older version and clean saved first. After recruiting Elsie I was given a choice through dialog

to make her breasts larger, did so and she also became enormously pregnant at the same time that her breasts got larger. I hadn't

even had sex with her yet. Turned off all inflated belly options in Hentai pregnancy and MME, no luck. Disabled and enabled her,

no luck, used Manipulator to look at her body scales, belly scale was normal, changed nothing, closed Manipulator and her belly

went back to normal (breasts still larger). Changed cells and pregnant belly came back.

I don't use SLIF, causes CTD's on save load and I got tired of trying to fix it.

No idea. When her breasts morph, there is nothing in that function that touches the belly, In fact I don't have anything anywhere that touches the belly in this mod. Anything belly related is almost certainly coming from another mod. My guess would be Hentai Pregnancy only because... pregnancy... belly... but that's just a wild assed guess. MME will also scale belly if a milk maid has lactacid. Manipulator will only show morphs changed in Racemenu I think. So the results of using that to look may be misleading.

Could you possibly add a "condition" to the dialogue where once you recruited them and you talk to them again they will basically highjack all other options until you allowed them to talk either with elsie nearby or that you "are going to look for someone to train her"? It's really annoying when you play with mods like PAHe with which you can enslave people. Maybe add something like relationship conditions or something where only people with rank 4 aka lovers can ask you this. It's simple and desn't involve things like "searching for certain mods or factions". There are some mods out there that allows you to change the disposition with npc's with you. Like eager npc's or if you don't wanna be a don juan the "give gifts" mod works as well. Well if such a thing is even possible but there are tons of things you can do with scripts and dialogue so i wouldn't be too suprised if it's possible.

13 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Could you possibly add a "condition" to the dialogue where once you recruited them and you talk to them again they will basically highjack all other options until you allowed them to talk either with elsie nearby or that you "are going to look for someone to train her"? It's really annoying when you play with mods like PAHe with which you can enslave people. Maybe add something like relationship conditions or something where only people with rank 4 aka lovers can ask you this. It's simple and desn't involve things like "searching for certain mods or factions". There are some mods out there that allows you to change the disposition with npc's with you. Like eager npc's or if you don't wanna be a don juan the "give gifts" mod works as well. Well if such a thing is even possible but there are tons of things you can do with scripts and dialogue so i wouldn't be too suprised if it's possible.

I'm confused as to what it is you're looking for exactly. If you can give me details and tell me exactly which dialogue lines or threads are causing issues, I'll be happy to take a look at them and try to provide a way to make this play happily with your setup.

6 hours ago, chajapa said:

I'm confused as to what it is you're looking for exactly. If you can give me details and tell me exactly which dialogue lines or threads are causing issues, I'll be happy to take a look at them and try to provide a way to make this play happily with your setup.

I'm talking about the dialogue with "recruit" in it. Sorry i can't currently check what dialogue option that is atm.

edit: I think i found the dialogue it's "Thanks for having me joing you" or something like that.

Well..... I broke it. :D

I'm using the story manager a lot and added a branch and nodes for the Actor Dialogue events that trigger the scenes that are used in various situations.

I added another node, quest, and scene, and... it didn't trigger at all... ever. 

Started looking for what may have gone wrong.

At this point I'm wondering if the stacked nodes are just... too many. Trying to track down the possibility that conditions are overlapping in a way that prevents some Actor Dialogue Events from ever being processed.

I can try either creating another branch or 2 and separating the stack of nodes into the additional branches...

OR...

Modify existing scenes... heavily... to make them work with various combinations of participants.

Either way it's going to be a lot of work for me because there doesn't seem to be a ton of information out there on how to work the event stacks and nodes.

So... further updates may be a bit delayed as I try to figure all this out.

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

Well..... I broke it. :D

I'm using the story manager a lot and added a branch and nodes for the Actor Dialogue events that trigger the scenes that are used in various situations.

I added another node, quest, and scene, and... it didn't trigger at all... ever. 

Started looking for what may have gone wrong.

At this point I'm wondering if the stacked nodes are just... too many. Trying to track down the possibility that conditions are overlapping in a way that prevents some Actor Dialogue Events from ever being processed.

I can try either creating another branch or 2 and separating the stack of nodes into the additional branches...

OR...

Modify existing scenes... heavily... to make them work with various combinations of participants.

Either way it's going to be a lot of work for me because there doesn't seem to be a ton of information out there on how to work the event stacks and nodes.

So... further updates may be a bit delayed as I try to figure all this out.

Oh, ok. Thanks! I'm not sure how easy it is to do but maybe it's possible to add a work around by adding a condition to all the dialogue that makes milk maids by removing those from the dialogue tree as soon as pregnancy or milk maid conditions are met. Makes the dialogue less messy and perhaps when the large changes are done the conditon can be removed again? I dunno just spraying some ideas out here.

Also for those having working bodymorphs but don't want t figure how to adapt their bodies to the morphs changes. Here's a preset that seems to work quite well if youleave the boob slider in MME at 2.00 instead of 3.00 it comes with. Don't mind the name though i accidentally overwrote an older preset i used before this one but the bottom part is the same. I used fair's boob settings (manga body) for my preset with a bit of tweaking so that the nipples don't look too weird when morphed.

Enjoy!

COS+LUSHHormones2.1.xml