Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

Just back from vacation. I'll be looking at this again, but after driving for 2 days and trying to catch up on the "honey do" list, it might be a week before you see an update.

As far as making it "JUGs aware", I've seen what you're seeing, and I'd like to make some changes (I run JUGs as well), but every time I look at it, I start to see how big of a pain in the ass it's going to be. I'm not sure I can block JUGS dialogues from within Elsie without some dependency. It's almost like I'd need to modify JUGs to make it "Elsie aware" instead.

The mechanism for milking SGO 3 milks is also in JUGs and not Elsie. I'd need to figure out how I did it in JUGs and try to replicate it in Elsie. And then try to determine how to shut it off in one or the other.

I also still have to revisit the scripts that add lactacid because they add too much if you have belly scaling on in MME. I have it turned off so it never affected me.

So yeah. Lots to do. :D

6 hours ago, chajapa said:

Just back from vacation. I'll be looking at this again, but after driving for 2 days and trying to catch up on the "honey do" list, it might be a week before you see an update.

As far as making it "JUGs aware", I've seen what you're seeing, and I'd like to make some changes (I run JUGs as well), but every time I look at it, I start to see how big of a pain in the ass it's going to be. I'm not sure I can block JUGS dialogues from within Elsie without some dependency. It's almost like I'd need to modify JUGs to make it "Elsie aware" instead.

The mechanism for milking SGO 3 milks is also in JUGs and not Elsie. I'd need to figure out how I did it in JUGs and try to replicate it in Elsie. And then try to determine how to shut it off in one or the other.

I also still have to revisit the scripts that add lactacid because they add too much if you have belly scaling on in MME. I have it turned off so it never affected me.

So yeah. Lots to do. :D

Yeesh, yeah. Sounds like a lot of stuff but thanks for concidering it. Also hope you had a good vacation!

I honestly thought the lactacid was MME just being weird. Had no idea it was caused by this one. Also could you possibly add an option to stop random events from happening? Like not the make a cow one but the ones where they come to greet them.

11 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Yeesh, yeah. Sounds like a lot of stuff but thanks for concidering it. Also hope you had a good vacation!

I honestly thought the lactacid was MME just being weird. Had no idea it was caused by this one. Also could you possibly add an option to stop random events from happening? Like not the make a cow one but the ones where they come to greet them.

You can tell Elsie that there are enough cows so she'll stop making cows and you can ask her if the cows have the ability to make more cows and if they DO, you can ask her to put the word out that they should stop making new ones. The random greets may still happen but they should then have different dialogue and not become cows.

I think all those options are available if you use "Elsie?" and then "I wanted to talk to you about cows..."

6 hours ago, chajapa said:

You can tell Elsie that there are enough cows so she'll stop making cows and you can ask her if the cows have the ability to make more cows and if they DO, you can ask her to put the word out that they should stop making new ones. The random greets may still happen but they should then have different dialogue and not become cows.

I think all those options are available if you use "Elsie?" and then "I wanted to talk to you about cows..."

Oh, I just realized that I'm still using the october version. woopsies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated.

No longer adding 50 Lactacids anywhere so belly shouldn't go crazy if you have belly scaling turned on in MME.

Added scenes and changed scenes and added more dialogue.

Fixed some conditions.

More stuff with pet cows.

Now I want to add more stuff with Elsie herself. Maybe some little quests, dialogue, scenes, etc.

I could REALLY use some very specific help getting player dialogue to show up in scenes. I can get the player into a scene and do the "disable player AI" stuff, but I need to get their dialogue to show up. Why Bethesda made it different for the player is kinda weird.

I have no idea what that error is. Sounds like server issue. I'll try downloading....

EDIT*

My fault. I uploaded it to the wrong place. Deleted the attachment and re-uploaded to the files section. So you should see it now in "View Files"

17 hours ago, lonewolf7215 said:

Is there any way to play this as a female. I like the concept but I don't play males often. 

The way it is now it just looks all kinds of weird playing as a female. I tried to do something parallel, but it just didn't work out well and I broke Elsie a lot.

I always used to play female characters until I wrote Elsie. She's modeled after my female PC. (look at my avatar)

I'm considering doing a completely separate mod for female PCs along the same lines as Elsie, but that will take some time.

29 minutes ago, thepootis12 said:

@chajapa Are you planning on making it possible for female PC's to be able to become cows?

The way Elsie is written right now, it would be kinda clunky trying to work something in for a female PC. I might be able to do it, but the entire rest of her story line is kind of focused on a male PC. I could reuse a lot of Elsie's code to write a mod for females. I'm just not sure what the story line would be.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

The way Elsie is written right now, it would be kinda clunky trying to work something in for a female PC. I might be able to do it, but the entire rest of her story line is kind of focused on a male PC. I could reuse a lot of Elsie's code to write a mod for females. I'm just not sure what the story line would be.

The story could be an utter shooting cow, trying to overthrow Talos.........and before you say it. Yes, I realize I'm not right in the head. :}

Really great mod, Fit's in quite well with MME and BAC.  

If i may offer a few suggestion's, and notice something's that may be incomparable with this mod if it hasn't all ready been brought up before.

Minor issue - Sexlab eager npc's dialogue menu dissapaerd after installing this.  Could it be that SLEEN would just need to overwright Elsie in the load order? or something deeper

MCM possible?  To have a way to increase/reduce how often cow's/Elsie want to be filled. Size adjuster slider's.  Tracking count for how many cow's with maybe a debug to remove                    them.  Started a new game in LaL and had Carlotta allready in there wanting some love

Suggestion - To do with having female PC option, At a point during the story of Elsie, maybe after Danica, Elsie could ask if PC want's to join her, or supprise force the PC to join her if                Elsie get's ignored and left not milked.

I run Eager NPCs and it works fine. I don't do anything to defeat SLEN's dialogues and I use them while I'm playing. 

An MCM has been mentioned before and I've considered it, but I'd have to learn how first which would take some time. 

There is a dialogue to tell a cow you think they should take a break from being a cow. 

Starting a new game and having someone already in an alias is... I think... a game glitch. I've had it happen to me as well and in fact have had it happen when I load the qasmoke test cell... and find a vampire in there who wants to be milked. :/

9 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Was the Milk outfit, the one with chaps and the cowprint boots/horns.  Is that the NiuNiu one?  I swaped most of the files out and have them working with CBBE body and textures, except that last outfit. It gets some bad texture miss matched placement.  

Elsie's Milk Maid outfit is from the Milk Slave ... I'll have to go hunt it down again if you need it. The Niu Niu outfit is a bit different.

46 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Elsie's Milk Maid outfit is from the Milk Slave ... I'll have to go hunt it down again if you need it. The Niu Niu outfit is a bit differe

Thank's,  Just having the name of the outfit was plenty.  Was able to find it and make some CBBE files for that out fit.  Thank's.

If anyone else looking for the same thing,

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 4:43 PM, LatencyRemix said:

Thank's,  Just having the name of the outfit was plenty.  Was able to find it and make some CBBE files for that out fit.  Thank's.

If anyone else looking for the same thing,

That's not compatible with cosio right? Not that I care because I've finally gone for unp this time. the special type. My laptop crashed you see so i have to rebuild everything on my new one and since my current load order is still small (40-ish) I still am able to try stuff out.

Anyway Chajapa do you possibly still have that body morph for elsie? I wanna see what i can do with it.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

That's not compatible with cosio right? Not that I care because I've finally gone for unp this time. the special type. My laptop crashed you see so i have to rebuild everything on my new one and since my current load order is still small (40-ish) I still am able to try stuff out.

Anyway Chajapa do you possibly still have that body morph for elsie? I wanna see what i can do with it.

body morph for Elsie?

Elsie's base body is the UUNP Special using the -Zeroed Sliders- preset. 

I use that for everything... e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.... default body, all bodyslide armors... everything. Because you can morph it to anything. Morph Elsie's body and every piece of clothing and armor will still fit because I built EVERYTHING using the same zeroed sliders preset. You can set any character to any body shape if you want... 7BO, UNP Petite, Manga, MCBM, anything.... and all clothes and armor still fit. No more making armor just for a certain character. Everything fits. Every time.