Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

38 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Ion was actually my PC and someone saw her in one of my posts and requested her as a follower. Once I had her completed as a follower I started thinking about her and Elsie and..... here we are! :D

So what you have done has created two "MUST HAVES" for me.

I do not want to play without them.

Thank you, once again, for these two excellent mods.

so, i have done the impossible and paired my list of mods to 119 and i'm getting this error

Error: Property MME on script ELV_MQ_S55AT5 attached to topic info 6500E021 on quest ELV_MainQuest (65005E57) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (6500E209) is not the right type

as the freshener killer and save game scrubber

Edit 1: i solved my problem by advancing the mainquest to freshen elsie with her clothes on, then do the deed. I'm seriously confused how and why this works, or why i spend a week on monster hunter world, just to try this and be gobsmacked it worked. i'll post the new log.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0 thank god.log

2 hours ago, Shion11 said:

so, i have done the impossible and paired my list of mods to 119 and i'm getting this error

Error: Property MME on script ELV_MQ_S55AT5 attached to topic info 6500E021 on quest ELV_MainQuest (65005E57) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (6500E209) is not the right type

as the freshener killer and save game scrubber

Papyrus.0.log 585.54 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you. Not sure how that property got UNset, but I've reset it. Stomping around inside Elsie's mod again this morning. Will post an update with this fixed a bit later today.
Didn't need the papyrus log and I can't really read them well anyways, but the error you reported told me EXACTLY where to look. The property named MME in Elsie's Main Quest (MQ), Stage 55A (S55A) Topic 5 (T5) was indeed showing Null Form instead of pointing to MME_MilkQuest as it should. Glad I named things the way I did when building this. :D

EDIT** esp only is attached with that property fixed. This will be in the next update. ONLY apply this is you already have the 1.21.2020 version of Elsie. Applying to a version before that may have unintended results.

Elsie-PropertyFix-1-27-2020.7z

FYI

We'll have an SE port of Elsie shortly. Thank you to Fredd200! One issue in testing this is we're finding the Ion port to SE is an older version and doesn't have the quest and scripts I used to integrate her and Elsie correctly. Tron91 did the original Ion port. I've messaged him to see if he can update it.

OK - I have a problem...

Is there any way to tune how often Elsie and Ion need attention?

I am trying to do some normal Questing - and they are keeping me busy...

Would setting MME to Hard slow down the process?

I set Ion to Public Cow - but she still prefers me. Elsie does not have that option.

Real life should have such problems...

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

OK - I have a problem...

Is there any way to tune how often Elsie and Ion need attention?

I am trying to do some normal Questing - and they are keeping me busy...

Would setting MME to Hard slow down the process?

I set Ion to Public Cow - but she still prefers me. Elsie does not have that option.

Real life should have such problems...

Most of the interaction is conditioned on MME's NPC comments chance. Set that down real low for fewer interruptions. If that doesn't slow them down, let me know and I'll check the conditions in their idle comments as well. 

Reporting back.

Next run, set comment chance to 1 and MME difficulty to max.

Ran Ion up through Milkmaid. Intereactions are much more manageable.

At the choice point of making Ion a Public Cow - will she stop following? Not sure if she found a diversion - or just stopped. I loaded an earlier save and have not made her a Cow.

Ion and Elsie will be Milkmaid Level 1 pretty much forever. 300 milkings to next level. And this is fine with me.

Only anomaly: Danica to Milkmaid never fired off. What is that gated by?

Everything else is dandy. Pardon me - a Dragon calls us...

11 hours ago, fred200 said:

Reporting back.

Next run, set comment chance to 1 and MME difficulty to max.

Ran Ion up through Milkmaid. Intereactions are much more manageable.

At the choice point of making Ion a Public Cow - will she stop following? Not sure if she found a diversion - or just stopped. I loaded an earlier save and have not made her a Cow.

Ion and Elsie will be Milkmaid Level 1 pretty much forever. 300 milkings to next level. And this is fine with me.

Only anomaly: Danica to Milkmaid never fired off. What is that gated by?

Everything else is dandy. Pardon me - a Dragon calls us...

If Ion is following and you make her a public cow, she'll still be following. Making her a public cow doesn't dismiss her.
Ion and Elsie are your cows more or less just because they love you. By default there's no real "cow" attributes other than Elsie getting slightly wider hips and bigger boobs. I think I put Elsie into an "ElsieCow" alias just to condition some dialogue, but I don't think I ever found that necessary for Ion because it wasn't a stage in the Sisters quest line.

Yes, turning down the interactions makes "normal" play a lot easier, but cows do need to be milked so it won't stop all interaction.

The dialogue that leads to Danica becoming a milk maid will not show until Elsie reaches Milk Maid level 2. And there are portions of Elsie's quest that won't progress until after Danica becomes a milk maid. Completion of Danica's quest line leads to Elsie saying she loves you, after which she explains about wanting to be your cow. 

I was going to condition the start of "Finding Ion" on making sure Elsie's quest line was pretty much completed, but decided against it. I should, however, look at writing up some kind of spoiler/walk through because as I build this it gets more and more complex. Keep in mind I've run through these quests hundred of times (and Elsie's STILL tight.... I love milk maids).

Thank you!

OK, Elsie is on her way to MM Level 2. I will stop her there.

The lower MM levels are much more manageable - just because less milk to deal with.

Note to the other users: This is all on Skyrim SE. Runs great. LE version of scripts and ESP. I did just save the ESP in the SE CK just to convert Form 43 to Form 44. Don't think it matters.

I would probably put more conditionals on greetings (Don't choose Elsie specific greetings before Elsie is a milkmaid, etc) but nothing affects gameplay.

Elsie's alias showing up when talking to Ion and vice-versa has to be looked at sometime.

Worst case was when initially recruiting Ion. The Wench sitting next to her got her dialogue - and wound up wearing the wedding dress. Rolled that one back. I prefer Ion.

Text in the dialogues is perfect. It is all good English, spelled correctly, phrased correctly. Chajapa is very literate or has a great spell checker. Pleasure to read.

37 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Thank you!

OK, Elsie is on her way to MM Level 2. I will stop her there.

The lower MM levels are much more manageable - just because less milk to deal with.

Note to the other users: This is all on Skyrim SE. Runs great. LE version of scripts and ESP. I did just save the ESP in the SE CK just to convert Form 43 to Form 44. Don't think it matters.

I would probably put more conditionals on greetings (Don't choose Elsie specific greetings before Elsie is a milkmaid, etc) but nothing affects gameplay.

Elsie's alias showing up when talking to Ion and vice-versa has to be looked at sometime.

Worst case was when initially recruiting Ion. The Wench sitting next to her got her dialogue - and wound up wearing the wedding dress. Rolled that one back. I prefer Ion.

Text in the dialogues is perfect. It is all good English, spelled correctly, phrased correctly. Chajapa is very literate or has a great spell checker. Pleasure to read.

I've separated Elsie's opening dialogue from Ion's. Previously I was trying to condition the same topic to be able to differentiate between the 2 but found it to be unreliable and often show "Ion?" when starting a conversation with Elsie and vice versa. Separating them has been working quite reliably here.
I have NO idea how the wench sitting next to Ion could get her dialogue. That had to be some weird game glitch as there is a check for "IsThisIon" in the dialogue tree. I have purposely gone to other female NPCs before going to Ion and never got to Ion's dialogue with an NPC that's not Ion. Sometimes the checks don't work if you click through the dialogue too fast (I've done that more than a few times myself).

I'm constantly re-reading the dialogues and have made adjustments where they sound "choppy" or have the wrong verb tense or.... so.... thanks. Nice to know people actually look at that stuff :D

Note that it was not only her dialogue - she got her dress too. Really weird... Ion stayed nude though this interchange. Never saw another occurrence.

I considered setting MME difficulty back to easy to work Elsie up, but Ion is ahead of her on milking.

So I used Debug and set Elsie to MME Level 2. Elv_Danica kicked right off, and we progressed through all scenes. Elsie is now my cow...

At MME Lvl 2, she gives 18 milk. Much more manageable than 60...

Speaking of which - I don't know of any other author who handles complex scenes as well. I searched for how Elv_Danica was gated by MME Level 2 - but never found it. I looked at every scene and every script... It is subtle.

I recommend all aspiring mod authors to look at these scenes. They are clean - and they work.

@chajapa Great mod, thanks! But when i start to complete Elsie quests one thing is annoys me: notification on left top screen when changed any cell - "cellChanged"(after starting quest "Talk to Danica in Whiterun") ... well not critical bug but annoys so much :D any chance to fix this? Also if i want to complete "Sisters" quest i need to install Ion i suppose?

9 hours ago, stalPROm said:

@chajapa Great mod, thanks! But when i start to complete Elsie quests one thing is annoys me: notification on left top screen when changed any cell - "cellChanged"(after starting quest "Talk to Danica in Whiterun") ... well not critical bug but annoys so much :D any chance to fix this? Also if i want to complete "Sisters" quest i need to install Ion i suppose?

that "cell changed" message shouldn't be appearing in the newer versions, but I'll have a look.

And yes, the Sisters quest requires that you have Ion installed. She is, the sister so... kinda useless without her.

In regard to the Fred200 ports of Elsie & Ion to SE:

First off, let me thank you for allowing me to test them.

I did test them during the week, as you are aware from the PM's I sent.

I spent literally all day yesterday and most of today testing Elsie and Ion. I get up very early, about 03:30.

I spent almost 14 hours yesterday on this and 8 hours today, trying the various scenes and hopefully all of the quests.

I am very impressed. I did not originally realize that Danica had more story, but I liked it.

Is there something more that I do not know about?

I did not have any issues with the quests and they all appear to be working as intended.

The flow of the mods together worked very well.

To my knowledge there are no issues with the ports.

The only issue that I have run into, which happens in both LE & SE is, for me, once you start making cows, I have not been able to stop them.

This may be because I have a heavily modified game and I am not going to try to blame it on these mods.

It may just be my setup is causing a script to hang.

The SE versions of Elsie and Ion that Fred200 created, in my opinion, are GOOD For Release.

I have enjoyed them immensely.

This is in my opinion, one of the best, most thought out and flowing mods available. It makes for a good storyline.

Thank you again for letting me do the testing of these. I feel privileged for this and it was great fun.

Now I am going to start my SE version over using these from the start.

Thanks for testing!

My testing has all been along the lines of "less is more". Don't let the girls level up as MME milkmaids, don't have many cows.

I have two regular companions, Mirai and Sophia who I really wanted as just simple cows. So I went the bottle of milk route. Nothing else stripped them.

I have not tried turning cows loose to make more cows - I am scared of the system impact.

So me, Elsie, Ion, and cows Mirai and Sophia are roaming the land, freeing sexy bandit captives.

Note: Both Elsie and Ion have a downright fascination with slaves I take. Is that part of this mod? Sure keeps the slaves busy. And I think they are skilling up in sex also.

Very happy with the reliability of the mod so far.

22 hours ago, fred200 said:

Thanks for testing!

My testing has all been along the lines of "less is more". Don't let the girls level up as MME milkmaids, don't have many cows.

I have two regular companions, Mirai and Sophia who I really wanted as just simple cows. So I went the bottle of milk route. Nothing else stripped them.

I have not tried turning cows loose to make more cows - I am scared of the system impact.

So me, Elsie, Ion, and cows Mirai and Sophia are roaming the land, freeing sexy bandit captives.

Note: Both Elsie and Ion have a downright fascination with slaves I take. Is that part of this mod? Sure keeps the slaves busy. And I think they are skilling up in sex also.

Very happy with the reliability of the mod so far.

I have a Mac Mini running Windows10 in Boot Camp. So this is not anything close to a high performance machine. My testing usually involves getting Ion and Elsie through the Sisters quest as far as I have it done, then going into either Solitude or Riften. NPC Comments chance (in MME) on 100%. Ability for the girls to make cows is activated. And I just let it run and see how long it takes to make every female in the city a cow. I have literally had this run for days (real days, not game days), just seeing how long it would take to screw up. Because eventually it will and I think that's just Skyrim.

Then I have Ion and Elsie and then take another follower (I've loved Eryniel Elf forever and she's in every one of my profiles even if I don't use her) and make that follower into a cow... one that shares her milk with the public. And let that run..... for days.....

Ion and Elsie have no awareness of slaves so I think that has to be whatever other mod you have in there.

I will probably upload an update in the next day or 2. I fixed one condition that apparently got skipped over for... whatever reason Skyrim occasionally goes blind. I have a condition STACKED... meaning here's this condition, if it isn't meant, stop.... but it gets past that one so in the next level I have the condition again... kinda like "I don't know how you got past the bouncer at the door but if this ain't true then just stop"... and it still went through. So I think I fixed that one.

I've lost track of the SE ports. In the current SE port, do you still get "Ion?" when talking to Elsie or "Elsie?" when talking to Ion? If yes, the update will fix it. If it's already fixed then.... nevermind. :D

The update is just dialogue/scene tweaks. No mesh or texture changes. Possibly a script change in one area, but it's an adjustment, not an addition.

So.... soon... then I'm going to rest a bit. These 2 are making me tired.

PAHE has an option I discovered. You can set an arousal figure for your companions, after which they will take advantage of any slaves following you. And take advantage they do. Elsie and Ion stay pretty horny.

Elsi, Ion, and any cows regularly mix up aliases in dialogs. Glad to hear you fixed it.

Pick up textures and meshes from my 7 January version of Elsie and 21 Jan version of Ion and you should be GTG. I would replace the LE version with mine - don't merge.

If I were to ask for any one change - condition Elsie mod dialogs on Elsie being a milkmaid. Not much sense in being able to offer milk or convert strangers or members of the group before that point.

54 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I've lost track of the SE ports. In the current SE port, do you still get "Ion?" when talking to Elsie or "Elsie?" when talking to Ion? If yes, the update will fix it. If it's already fixed then.... nevermind. :D

I got that once on my last play through, but it cleared itself the next time I talked to her. I simply closed the dialogue and tried again.

Keep in mind, though, I have a lot of mods running. I had Vilja, Sofia, Misty Skye, Summer, Recorder, Lydia and a couple of the Sassy Girls running with me as well as Elsie and Ion. 

Anywhere from eight to ten followers at the same time and most of them were Milk Maids.

They really kept me busy.

I did this on purpose for mod testing, and fully expected there to be minor glitches. If it is fixed in the next update, that is good too. I thought it was just my setup.

Like I stated earlier, the only issue I really had was not being able to stop the creation/conversion of Milk Maids, so before I know it, the whole Tavern or whatever location I am in, will be full of naked cows.

It is actually kind of funny.

I still believe that both Ion and Elsie are good for SE release as they are. They are very enjoyable.

I am now restarting from the beginning just so they and the rest of my mods are started clean. I also want to do Elsie and Ion's quest again.

That thing about seeing the wrong name...exiting the dialogue.. and then starting the dialogue again and it shows the RIGHT name... is what it does without the fix. Although it MAY happen one more time after the fix is in place. After that it should work flawlessly. If you talk to one... then exit... and go talk to the other... and get the wrong name, then it's not fixed in the version you have.

Eryniel Elf - never heard of that one. Mirai is my all time favorite because of her dialog - but always room for a cute elf.

Grabbed the SSE conversion. She looks great.

First thing she said to me was "Don't take this the wrong way - but you look sickly".

Well that is one way to discover I have a mild case of rockjoint. Now to just resist converting her to a cow long enough to check her out.

I love mods...

Version 3.2 uploaded.

-Tweaks to conditions, properties, dialogue, scenes, scripts. All minor.

-Should fix the issue where you get the wrong name when starting a conversation with either Elsie or Ion

-Squashed one bug where a child in Markarth was being made into a cow (thanks fred200 for pointing that out).  Other than children making child-appropriate comments, they shouldn't be involved in any other way.

Stress tested. I have a Mac Mini running Windows10 in Boot Camp. Integrated graphics. So.... no powerhouse.

MME Comments chance set to 100%

Making cows enabled completely (even public cows can make more cows)

Have Else, Ion (Sisters quest completed as far as it's written at this time), and one more follower (Eryniel Elf) who is a pet cow and also a milk maid (surprised she can even stand up sometimes, but... oh well)

Enter Riften and move to Market area and just let it run.

Run time = 42 hours before it crashed. Lots and lots of cows, including guards. Milk.... everywhere!

I consider this fine as even with very few mods Skyrim eventually crashes. So 42 hours is acceptable to me.

Have fun!

PS. No changes to Ion 

Update SE port available.

Thank you fred200! :D

It's in the downloads with filename Elsie-forMME_3-2_SE_2020Feb05 (notice the "SE" in the filename)

Known Issues:

After an update, you may still see a wrong name used. It appears to only happen once. I think the alias is baked into the save and so only gets updated after you talk to them once. Looking into this but as long as it's only happening once after an update I'm not making it a huge priority.

Also please remember I don't have SE so I can't troubleshoot issues with the SE version.

SE Version 3.2, converted

Run SSEEdit against the LE version and check for errors. See if these are unique to the SE one:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] CP_Elsie.esp
[00:00] RecipeElsieMilkMaidCuirass [COBJ:04028FB4]
[00:00]     COBJ \ Record Header \ Record Flags -> <Unknown: 8>
[00:00] [INFO:0400898B] ('OK' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_TestTopic1 " I want to try something..TEST..." [DIAL:0400898A])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:040099B5] ('Well, I'm leaking! Does that tell you anything?' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_3 "How are you doing?" [DIAL:040099B4])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0403089A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] [INFO:040099B6] ('Well I'm not leaking milk all over the place.....yet...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_3 "How are you doing?" [DIAL:040099B4])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0403089A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] [INFO:0400B4A4] ('OK... make me more voluptuous?' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_TestPreg "I want to try to change your body shape" [DIAL:0400B4A3])
[00:00] [INFO:0405AE92] ('OK... go for it...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_Size1 "Lets try to update your size" [DIAL:0405AE91])
[00:00] [INFO:04063591] ('Yes I am. Do I know you?' in GRUP Topic Children of F_MeetElsie_branchTopicEnter "Hi. Are you Elsie?" [DIAL:04063590])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00] [INFO:0407DA8D] ('Maybe... if you're patient.. you'll get big milky jugs too... (smiles)' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0407DA87])
[00:00] [INFO:0407EAE1] ('I'm learning... and ... the whole Milk Maid thing.. it's fascinating.. and.. I think I'd like to know more.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0407EAE0])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0404D53B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:0407EAE2] ('OK sorta. I'm kind of feeling my way around.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0407EAE0])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0404D53B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:040F380B] ('It's going OK. I'm kind of trying to see how I fit into this group.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0407EAE0])
[00:02] Jugs_MPC_getHelp [DLVW:0401A31B]
[00:02]     DLVW \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:02] Jugs_Dialogue [DLVW:0402190F]
[00:02] Jugs_FIX_REF [DLVW:04027A7F]
[00:02] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 3888, Errors found: 14, Elapsed Time: 00:02