Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

9 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I keep running into conditions where I'm in either in a dialog or another sexlab scene, which gets interrupted by a cow. Does the mod attempt to detect those conditions?

It does to some extent. I can try to tighten up the conditions. The dialogue events should not fire on an actor that is currently in a scene. That's not something I do, that's the way those events are just supposed to work. On my system, if a cow needs something, and I'm involved in a sexlab animation already, the cow waits until the animation is over and then continues her dialogue. I'll have another look when I get back to this.

• 2 months later...
On 8/24/2019 at 11:12 AM, botticelli said:

Do cows talk to every female actor to convert them to cows? Even to actual cows? I find that a tad too far...

Cow_becomes_Cow.jpg.dec7e983ef1d598590d2efbc866a6ee9.jpg

hmmm.... I thought I had excluded creatures. I'll have a look later today. No, that should not be happening.

55 minutes ago, nightshad said:

i got being a cow mod does that go well with this mod or is there going to be conflicts?

I don't think there will be conflicts, but I do set a default outfit here and there. Not sure if that will interfere in any way with BAC. I see others are running this with BAC so it seems to work.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

I don't think there will be conflicts, but I do set a default outfit here and there. Not sure if that will interfere in any way with BAC. I see others are running this with BAC so it seems to work.

thank you =^-^=

(EDITED)

which files do i need to download this. and does she start out full human or partial cow?

22 hours ago, nightshad said:

thank you =^-^=

(EDITED)

which files do i need to download this. and does she start out full human or partial cow?

I think the May 26 version is the most recent one I've uploaded. The Maid Tats file is optional and just contains some tattoos I made that seemed appropriate. The NiO boots file is just a patch for her armor and is also optional (not used for her milkmaid outfit)

Elsie is human. The cow changes I think you're referring to would all be done by BAC. Elsie has no dependence on BAC but should still work with it.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

I think the May 26 version is the most recent one I've uploaded. The Maid Tats file is optional and just contains some tattoos I made that seemed appropriate. The NiO boots file is just a patch for her armor and is also optional (not used for her milkmaid outfit)

Elsie is human. The cow changes I think you're referring to would all be done by BAC. Elsie has no dependence on BAC but should still work with it.

awesome thank you so much for this ^^ i added both. she pretty human too ^^ hope one day she get voice overs :P

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Primordial Instinct said:

Hey chajapa, I got this warning in FNIS.  Thought you might like to know    -     Reading CP_Elsie
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod CP_Elsie. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (21) and corresponding behavior file (19)<<

Pretty good mod though.  You did an awesome job.  Thank you.

I'll have a look. I've never seen that.

• 3 weeks later...

I originally had this loaded with BAC and PAHE. Then I started over without those. There is plenty of content here to do a dedicated run.

Things I find confusing: Differences between Milkmaid Cow, Cow, Personal Cow, and Pet Cow (And personal pet cow?)

With Jugs, it is also hard to know whose Dialog I am responding to. What are the implications of running without Jugs - or SGO3? I don't collect milk - or soul gems.

Only reportable bug is that Dialogs often use the wrong NPC name. I have two other followers - and it is random whose name comes up when I am talking to one of them.

Elsie and I can each have only one pet cow. Adding another, the earlier one goes home. The other category we can use is Pet Cow. What is unique about that?

Great mod - hoping for more content. I did a sex change just for this mod (in game).

I was looking at converting this to SE, but It would be great if someone could look at the errors Tes5Edit finds on LE first: 

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] CP_Elsie.esp
[00:00] RecipeElsieMilkMaidCuirass [COBJ:04028FB4]
[00:00]     COBJ \ Record Header \ Record Flags -> <Unknown: 8>
[00:00] [INFO:0400898B] ('OK' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_TestTopic1 " I want to try something..TEST..." [DIAL:0400898A])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:040099B5] ('Well, I'm leaking! Does that tell you anything?' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_3 "How are you doing?" [DIAL:040099B4])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0403089A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0400E209] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] [INFO:040099B6] ('Well I'm not leaking milk all over the place.....yet...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_3 "How are you doing?" [DIAL:040099B4])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0403089A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] [INFO:0400B4A4] ('OK... make me more voluptuous?' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_TestPreg "I want to try to change your body shape" [DIAL:0400B4A3])
[00:00] [INFO:0400E021] ('I'm excited... and ...wet! I feel something happening... mmmmm... my....body..... clothes....tight...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_S55AT5 "You're trembling" [DIAL:0400E020])
[00:00] [INFO:0405AE92] ('OK... go for it...' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_MQ_Test_Size1 "Lets try to update your size" [DIAL:0405AE91])
[00:00] [INFO:04063591] ('Yes I am. Do I know you?' in GRUP Topic Children of F_MeetElsie_branchTopicEnter "Hi. Are you Elsie?" [DIAL:04063590])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT
[00:00] [INFO:0407DA8D] ('Maybe... if you're patient.. you'll get big milky jugs too... (smiles)' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0407DA87])
[00:00] [INFO:0407EAE1] ('I'm learning... and ... the whole Milk Maid thing.. it's fascinating.. and.. I think I'd like to know more.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0407EAE0])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0404D53B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:0407EAE2] ('OK sorta. I'm kind of feeling my way around.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0407EAE0])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0404D53B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:040F380B] ('It's going OK. I'm kind of trying to see how I fit into this group.' in GRUP Topic Children of ELV_NewRecruit_B_Enter "Hey there, Recruit! How's it going?" [DIAL:0407EAE0])
[00:01] Jugs_MPC_getHelp [DLVW:0401A31B]
[00:01]     DLVW \ QNAM - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:01] Jugs_Dialogue [DLVW:0402190F]
[00:01] Jugs_FIX_REF [DLVW:04027A7F]
[00:01] All Done!

On 9/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, fred200 said:

I originally had this loaded with BAC and PAHE. Then I started over without those. There is plenty of content here to do a dedicated run.

Things I find confusing: Differences between Milkmaid Cow, Cow, Personal Cow, and Pet Cow (And personal pet cow?)

With Jugs, it is also hard to know whose Dialog I am responding to. What are the implications of running without Jugs - or SGO3? I don't collect milk - or soul gems.

Only reportable bug is that Dialogs often use the wrong NPC name. I have two other followers - and it is random whose name comes up when I am talking to one of them.

Elsie and I can each have only one pet cow. Adding another, the earlier one goes home. The other category we can use is Pet Cow. What is unique about that?

Great mod - hoping for more content. I did a sex change just for this mod (in game).

I removed JUGs from my profile for Elsie. It just didn't seem needed any more. 

The random names can happen if you click through the dialogue too fast. Apparently the system doesn't have time to clear and repopulate the alias used to get the display name when you click through quickly. 

Cows....

A regular cow is an NPC that makes milk, gets milked, and generally continues on about whatever they'd normally be doing.

-- if a follower is just a normal cow, then other NPCs may have sex with them and/or milk them

A personal cow is an NPC you've taken a special interest in. This can be a follower or not a follower. They only get filled by the player, and whether or not they share their milk freely is something you get to decide. Either they'll only let you milk them or you can tell them it's ok to share.

Pet Cows... 2 types.

--A normal pet cow (can be follower or not) can go about their normal business, but will occasionally come to you (or go to Elsie who then refers them to you).

--A Personal Pet will follow either the player or Elsie around (depending on whose personal pet they are). This is a package that is outside the vanilla follower framework so you can basically make a personal pet out of anyone, even an NPC that isn't normally available as a follower. The package is extremely simple and doesn't have any normal follower dialogue. And yes, you can each only have one personal pet. Asking another NPC to be your personal pet when you already have one, removes the first one from the alias and they go back home (unless they're also a normal follower, in which case they revert to JUST being a normal follower again although they keep whatever cow status they had before becoming a personal pet)

All of these different cow types are basically to allow them to have different dialogues and scenes when interacting with NPCs and player.

Milkmaid Cow.... not even sure what that is unless you're talking about an MME designation and the Elsie LaVache mod doesn't manipulate that in any way.

A cow (from Elsie mod) CAN also be a milkmaid and a milkmaid CAN also be a cow.

I also switched to Ed86's Hentai Pregnancy instead of SGO3. I used SGO3 for a long time, but Ed has made so many improvements to Hentai Pregnancy and it's actively being maintained and added to... I felt it was time to switch.

Thank you for the reply!

That would all be good information to copy into the mod description.

And keep thinking about more mini-Quests! Would love something involving Aela, Muiri, And a few others...

Thanks again for the mod! Running currently without Jugs or SGO3.

But Hentai Pregnancy is worth having?

9 hours ago, fred200 said:

Thank you for the reply!

That would all be good information to copy into the mod description.

And keep thinking about more mini-Quests! Would love something involving Aela, Muiri, And a few others...

Thanks again for the mod! Running currently without Jugs or SGO3.

But Hentai Pregnancy is worth having?

Having Hentai Pregnancy in there will give breast growth to regular cows who are NOT Milkmaids.
And... I like the pregnant bellies. :D
I use SLIF to fine tune everything all in one place.

8 hours ago, lonewolf7215 said:

Could you please remove the male requirement. I understand that some parts will seem bizarre but I really want to try this with BOC and MME.

Did you look at my other mod called The Milk Maid?

It's similar to this, but written for female players and the player basically takes Elsie's place and becomes a milkmaid. It still has a couple of rough edges, but I'll be working on it again soon.

• 1 month later...

cross posted from Ion follower mod...

OK... just gauging interest.

Since Elsie and Ion look so much alike (they really are different. I compared them side by side)... would there be any interest in me developing some kind of story line where they're sisters?

Separated for.... some reason I haven't really thought much about yet.... same mother, different fathers (since Elsie is Breton and Ion is technically Nord, but she has elf ears).

I'd have to work out how to make them aware that the other is in game somewhere, without affecting things if someone didn't want to install both.

I *THINK* that could be as simple as having the Ion follower mod start a quest. Then The Elsie mod could check at some point to see if the Ion quest is running and the Ion quest could check to see if Else's main quest is running. Then figure out the mechanics behind creating an Ion Alias in the Elsie mod and an Elsie Alias in the Ion mod IF they're both running.... might take me a bit.

So... just curious how much interest there is. It won't be quick with the holidays coming, but I could at the very least start planning it out on paper.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time with this Mod but now I don;t seem to be able to dismiss Elise at all. I'm playing as a female character with all the DLC's. I have tried telling Elsie not to be a cow anymore and then dismiss her but it keeps saying she can't be dismissed yet. Any ideas? I've completed the quest line to get help her with Danica in Whiterun and the quest has completed.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:10 AM, Ldab said:

Had a great time with this Mod but now I don;t seem to be able to dismiss Elise at all. I'm playing as a female character with all the DLC's. I have tried telling Elsie not to be a cow anymore and then dismiss her but it keeps saying she can't be dismissed yet. Any ideas? I've completed the quest line to get help her with Danica in Whiterun and the quest has completed.

I don't have anything in Elsie's mod that would affect followers. If you recruited her as a follower and did NOT make her a personal pet (not even sure if you CAN make her a personal pet), then she should simply dismiss as normal. What follower framework are you using?

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, thepootis12 said:

Im loving the new Ion quests keep up the good work @chajapa.

One teensy tiny bug i noticed is that the quest stages for both of her quests don't call completequestobjective so all the objectives remain uncompleted making it unclear if you actualy progressed due to the nature of the quests.

Yeah, I'm kind of wrestling with that one. On one hand I can see where you'd want to know exactly what's going on in the quest and what you've completed. On the other hand, I like that you kinda have to figure it out. And the stages advance in different ways. Sometimes it's triggered by a scene where Ion talks to Elsie. Another time it's triggered by a conversation where the player has to talk to one of them. I'm probably going to go in and mark them completed next time I go into the mod. 

It's a long quest in terms of time. It takes like 6 in-game days for Ion to get to know Elsie and Elsie to get to know Ion.

If I change it so it marks the stages completed, I should probably also make a routine that checks what stage you're on when you start the game and goes back and marks the previous stages completed. Hmmmm....