Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

Many of those are from test dialogue that's not visible as I condition them in such a way that the conditions can't be met.

There are a few there that I can take a look at, but I believe there's nothing in there that actually breaks anything. I'll print out the list and go through them one by one to be sure, but so far I've had the LE version running 22 hours with no major faults.

3 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Many of those are from test dialogue that's not visible as I condition them in such a way that the conditions can't be met.

There are a few there that I can take a look at, but I believe there's nothing in there that actually breaks anything. I'll print out the list and go through them one by one to be sure, but so far I've had the LE version running 22 hours with no major faults.

Thanks - I just wanted to be sure I did not break anything in the conversion.

I have spent a lot of time chasing around Tamriel with Elsie, Ion, and Elwyn. Going well - except when Elsie or Ion really need attention. Usually just before the Dragon hits.

Elsie and Ion are very good about honoring "no more cows". When an NPC approaches them, they politely give them the brushoff.

My cows however - like Elwyn - are much more sympathetic and offer a fresh bottle of milk to those NPCs who really want it.

So my cow herd is slowly expanding, even though I would prefer it not. The new cow is frequently someone I would rather not be a cow, like Delphine.

12 hours ago, fred200 said:

I have spent a lot of time chasing around Tamriel with Elsie, Ion, and Elwyn. Going well - except when Elsie or Ion really need attention. Usually just before the Dragon hits.

Elsie and Ion are very good about honoring "no more cows". When an NPC approaches them, they politely give them the brushoff.

My cows however - like Elwyn - are much more sympathetic and offer a fresh bottle of milk to those NPCs who really want it.

So my cow herd is slowly expanding, even though I would prefer it not. The new cow is frequently someone I would rather not be a cow, like Delphine.

Is Elwyn a personal pet cow or just a follower who is a cow? I'll try to have a look and condition those events so NO cows make cows when that's turned off.

And yeah... Elsie and Ion's need for attention is not always convenient :D 

Kinda by design, but I'll see if I can lighten it up. Not sure if there's an "Enemies nearby" condition. I know there's one for "Is In Combat"

One of the cow-making events didn't have the condition on it to check if it was ok to make cows. I've added the condition to that one.

Added a condition to Elsie, Ion, and cow-follower idles that checks for "IsInCombat". I think if an enemy shows up as a red dot, that's considered "in combat" by the game, but won't really know until it's tested. I'm usually too busy milking and freshening cows to actually fight anything so.... *shrug*

These will be in the next update. I still have other stuff to check.

I will keep commenting as I find anomalies - but this mod is really very clean.

Oh - one suggestion. If there is a convenient way to ditch the girls for a bit - I have not found it.

If I tell them to Wait here, they eventually time out and go to where I originally found them. I had to do a player.moveto to figure out where they were.

It would be nice to assign them a home. I think Sophia has something like "This is your home when I don't need you".

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

I will keep commenting as I find anomalies - but this mod is really very clean.

Oh - one suggestion. If there is a convenient way to ditch the girls for a bit - I have not found it.

If I tell them to Wait here, they eventually time out and go to where I originally found them. I had to do a player.moveto to figure out where they were.

It would be nice to assign them a home. I think Sophia has something like "This is your home when I don't need you".

I use Nether's Follower Framework. I used to use EFF, but switched and like NFF better. And it has a "home base" function so I really don't need My Home Is Your Home any more either.
With NFF if I say "wait here" they'll wait there forever.
If you're using SLIF, remember THAT has a "move NPC to player" function as well as a "Move Player to NPC" function.

I'm trying real hard NOT to add a lot of crap into the mod that already exists in commonly used mods.

Well that was not obvious... 
I don't use SLIF on this profile, so I brought up one that has it, just to see what I missed.

You have to target someone - like Elsie - and tell SLIF to add them to the list. Otherwise Search for Actor does nothing.

If you have done all this in advance - you can move them to you.

EFF has a Move to PC spell - but that only works for current followers. After they have left is too late.

I never thought of Sexlab Inflation Framework as a way to move actors around. Learned something - but it is not a method I would ever use.

8 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Well that was not obvious... 
I don't use SLIF on this profile, so I brought up one that has it, just to see what I missed.

You have to target someone - like Elsie - and tell SLIF to add them to the list. Otherwise Search for Actor does nothing.

If you have done all this in advance - you can move them to you.

EFF has a Move to PC spell - but that only works for current followers. After they have left is too late.

I never thought of Sexlab Inflation Framework as a way to move actors around. Learned something - but it is not a method I would ever use.

If they've registered for SLIF (if you're using it with Elsie mod, she'll register... and so will other NPCs in the area if you use aroused nips), you don't need them targeted. Go to your mods, select SLIF, on first MCM screen select Config, dropdown to select the NPC you want to call, then over on the right and down a bit, is the command to bring them to you or vice versa. Set SLIF to auto-register NPCs. THen you don't have to manually add them.

I used to use EFF and liked it, but found NFF and it seems a lot more actively updated. Has some basic outfit management in it (not like a full blown outfit manager which I find don't really work too well), I use the Home Base function in NFF, have followers unequip weapons and headgear when not in battle, .... it does what I want in a follower framework.

• 3 weeks later...

i started the quest to find an npc at kynesgrove, elsie said she would look around outside while i search inside the inn, and idk what happened but elsie just follows me normally, i have the dialogue options "i'm looking for someone" on every npc (even elsie and she answers the same way lol), and i can't find anyone we're looking for, so i'm kinda stuck. is there something i'm missing, or could someone indicate a quick fix ?

7 hours ago, TrueOdium said:

i started the quest to find an npc at kynesgrove, elsie said she would look around outside while i search inside the inn, and idk what happened but elsie just follows me normally, i have the dialogue options "i'm looking for someone" on every npc (even elsie and she answers the same way lol), and i can't find anyone we're looking for, so i'm kinda stuck. is there something i'm missing, or could someone indicate a quick fix ?

I usually find the npc inside the inn. She may be nude or she may be wearing a wedding dress. Her name is "Ion" and she looks a lot like Elsie. ( I ended up using xedit to change Ion's voice into a haughty elf so I could tell them apart. I have the Ion follower mod installed too so not sure if that makes the difference.

I also gave Elsie a tan since the wild hair and makeup remind me of  Japanese Gyaru fashion. And delicious chocolate milk to counter Ions strawberry flavor.

Spoiler

screenshot7_by_pagod7_ddrhc9s-pre.jpg?to

screenshot8_by_pagod7_ddrhc9d-pre.jpg?toscreenshot15_by_pagod7_ddrhc8t-pre.jpg?t

screenshot16_by_pagod7_ddrhc8f-pre.jpg?t

On 3/1/2020 at 3:14 AM, venomr said:

I usually find the npc inside the inn. She may be nude or she may be wearing a wedding dress. Her name is "Ion" and she looks a lot like Elsie. ( I ended up using xedit to change Ion's voice into a haughty elf so I could tell them apart. I have the Ion follower mod installed too so not sure if that makes the difference.

I also gave Elsie a tan since the wild hair and makeup remind me of  Japanese Gyaru fashion. And delicious chocolate milk to counter Ions strawberry flavor.

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot7_by_pagod7_ddrhc9s-pre.jpg?to

screenshot8_by_pagod7_ddrhc9d-pre.jpg?toscreenshot15_by_pagod7_ddrhc8t-pre.jpg?t

screenshot16_by_pagod7_ddrhc8f-pre.jpg?t

well if she was in the inn i would have seen her but thanks for answering xd

On 2/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, TrueOdium said:

Just got back from Vegas last night. Sorry for the delay responding. I'll look at this as soon as I'm able, but need some time to get back to "normal" so it may be later this week.

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

Just got back from Vegas last night. Sorry for the delay responding. I'll look at this as soon as I'm able, but need some time to get back to "normal" so it may be later this week.

looking forward for new inspirations with your mod... (since Vegas is famous for its "Milk-Bars" ) ?

On 3/2/2020 at 7:55 AM, TrueOdium said:

well if she was in the inn i would have seen her but thanks for answering xd

Make sure you have both Elsie's mod and Ion's mod installed. I have tried to replicate what you're seeing but if I have both mods active I can not get Ion to NOT show up in Braidwood Inn. In fact if you activate Ion's mod and not Elsie's mod, Ion still shows up in Braidwood Inn. She just doesn't have the quest to be Elsie's long lost sister. 

Also make sure you have the newest VERSION of each of those 2 mods. They're written for Skyrim LE, not SE so if you have Special Edition then you'll need to be sure you're using one of the ports for that version of Skyrim.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:07 AM, xwhiteninjax said:

looking forward for new inspirations with your mod... (since Vegas is famous for its "Milk-Bars" ) ?

"Normal" seems to be taking longer than I thought :D
I want to continue the story of the sisters and also create new situations that work even if Ion isn't installed. The "Milk Bars" thing is interesting, but will take a bit of planning to figure out how, exactly, to make it look and work right. I'd also like to see if I can figure out how to make a shorter breastfeeding animation. Something conducive to having an NPC feed for maybe 10 seconds. Then I could work out some other stuff. Line up some NPCs at an Inn and they take turns feeding from a cow? Hmmm....

So... kinda got writer's block for the moment. :D

Maybe some milk will help.... warm.... straight from the jug....

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

"Normal" seems to be taking longer than I thought :D
I want to continue the story of the sisters and also create new situations that work even if Ion isn't installed. The "Milk Bars" thing is interesting, but will take a bit of planning to figure out how, exactly, to make it look and work right. I'd also like to see if I can figure out how to make a shorter breastfeeding animation. Something conducive to having an NPC feed for maybe 10 seconds. Then I could work out some other stuff. Line up some NPCs at an Inn and they take turns feeding from a cow? Hmmm....

So... kinda got writer's block for the moment. :D

Maybe some milk will help.... warm.... straight from the jug....

just use the market-shops similiar at the whiterun-market.... no need to go into an inn (since it is likely the inn is overcrowded with followermods), place them on the outerside of cities. Since the milkproducts are famous, people will take a walk outside to have pleasure... and a nearby trainingstation (milkmachine) will make sure, that there is no shortcome of milk

Currently in testing (just so you don't think I've forgotten)...

If all goes well, the next update will have a new kind of cow/milkmaid. You'll be able to make an NPC a Milk Merchant. They won't sell it. They'll GIVE it away. But it adds to the fun.

I've got Marise Aravel in Riften hawking her "wares" and have added Grelka to see if having 2 Milk Merchants in the same cell will conflict.
For right now my suggestion will be to only have one per cell. And be mindful of their travel habits. For example, having Carlotta in Whiterun as a Milk Merchant would be fine. Having Saadia in the Bannered Mare as a Milk Merchant or Hulda.... BUT... Carlotta travels into the Bannered Mare and both Hulda and Saadia venture out to the market area. So choosing WHO to make into a Milk Merchant may require some thinking :D

Also... you can tell a Milk Maid, "Let's see what you can do.", and she'll start a scene where 3 NPCs will come to her and she'll let them milk her one after another.

It CAN get rather busy! Lots of cows being made in Riften, Mjoll is a per cow and a milk maid, Marise and Grelka are giving away free samples of REALLY fresh milk, and of course Elsie and Ion need attention ... I found myself laughing out loud and then realized .... doh!

So this is coming and I still want to make some progress on the Sisters quest... so that's where things are now.

Happy Milking!

im having a issue with elsies milkmaid armor the arms in particular. 

when im in the crafting menu and look at the elsie milk maid arms the textures seem to be missing 

evry other part works 

is there any quick solution to fix this? or is it normal for the preview to have no texture ? (model visible with blue placeholder texture)

thank you very much in advance ❤️

14 hours ago, LordUnsinkbar said:

im having a issue with elsies milkmaid armor the arms in particular. 

when im in the crafting menu and look at the elsie milk maid arms the textures seem to be missing 

evry other part works 

is there any quick solution to fix this? or is it normal for the preview to have no texture ? (model visible with blue placeholder texture)

thank you very much in advance ❤️

Her milkmaid armor? The milker itself doesn't have arms if I remember correctly. Her armor ... (not the milker).. may not have textures in the crafting preview. I haven't looked at that since I created the mod.

blue textures "out of the blue" are mostly a specific skyrim-RAM-problem... try to save the game and do a reload (a complete one, not F9). Skyrim will play with the first 4 GB RAM first, cellchanges will add to this amount (so it will be a good strategy to avoid quick cellchanges after another. The critical amount of used RAM will be around 6 - to 8 GB RAM (the range where the most CTD will take place). So deleting the cache of RAM or giving skyrim "playtime" to feel comfortable during a scene will greatly stabilize the playthrough (and avoid strange texture-problems... .another sign is the strange behaviour of armour-pieces strechted over the landscape/map without obvious reason. This should be a warning-sign for you to save the game and do a reloading, since ignoring this will likely crash the game the next minutes.