Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

I've broken the Actor Dialogue Event Stack into parts:

FF for when 2 females are engaged in conversation

MF for when there is Male approaching female

FM for when female is approaching male

Kids for... well... kids

And FOL for dialogue involving a follower

Now the stack processing can quickly eliminate groups of dialogue scenes that don't fit basic criteria

I will also be going through and setting conditions on those main stack nodes such that if a scene is playing for Female and Female (for example), don't let an Actor Dialogue event start another scene involving MF, FM, Kids, or follower. 

Each Scene is a quest. The quest contains a scene that starts on quest start and stops the quest when the scene ends.

So having multiple scenes running is probably causing the lag.

I can also set timers so that an event must wait x number of hours before being eligible to be acted upon again. Right now, everything is set pretty short. Otherwise this would be a bear to test. And setting them long for an upload and then back to short for continued development seems like it would be a recipe for screw-ups (mine) as I have to go into each event in the stack and change the wait time.

Also I am constantly going in and tweaking the activity within a scene. There are delay timers and I've found that a script fragment placed to run when a particular dialogue is spoken, runs reliably but i that same dialogue if I place a fragment to run when the dialogue ends, it may take several seconds. So yes, timing issues and combinations abound and I'm trying to address them as I find them.

So... probably a couple of days of testing but I seem to have UNbroken it. :)

On 10/31/2018 at 10:19 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

I'm talking about the dialogue with "recruit" in it. Sorry i can't currently check what dialogue option that is atm.

edit: I think i found the dialogue it's "Thanks for having me joing you" or something like that.

Ok, while I'm in the mod un-breaking it, I changed that dialogue so it's no longer a blocking dialogue. There was a reason I did it that way in the first place but since I can't remember what that reason was... I made it a regular dialogue. Guess we'll see what that does.

Almost done making tweaks

On 11/5/2018 at 3:46 PM, chajapa said:

Ok, while I'm in the mod un-breaking it, I changed that dialogue so it's no longer a blocking dialogue. There was a reason I did it that way in the first place but since I can't remember what that reason was... I made it a regular dialogue. Guess we'll see what that does.

Almost done making tweaks

Is it also possible to remove dialogue from the tree once an npc has become a milk maid? Might make it less cluttery, more work too ofcourse.

I just tried out Yuriana buxom wench mod, she's a real milk maid that one. (i did have to change her body to mine because if you set it at 3.00 in MME it can look really ugly as well as your morphs.)

16 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Is it also possible to remove dialogue from the tree once an npc has become a milk maid? Might make it less cluttery, more work too ofcourse.

I just tried out Yuriana buxom wench mod, she's a real milk maid that one. (i did have to change her body to mine because if you set it at 3.00 in MME it can look really ugly as well as your morphs.)

The recruit dialogue? Hmmm... I'll have a look. It should have conditions already on it such that if a new recruit is either a cow or a milkmaid, that new recruit dialogue shouldn't show up. 

I have my MME max boob size set at 6.00. They never GET that big because I have level based milk limit ticked. 

Then in "Debug Milk Maid" you can set the increase per milk to something reasonable for the size of the maid's jugs. If she's already got bigguns, then set increase per milk lower.

Remember... MME is a master. There are some things I don't build into Elsie because they're already there in MME. Ed86 has built in a lot of configurability with MME and I'm not going to spend time trying to reinvent the wheel.

I'll be back into this today. Still working on timing for some scenes, adjusting how often individual scenes can be re-triggered, and trying to find out why one particular quest starts, but it's scene does not always run. Scene starts sometimes, but fails to start at other times. The aliases fill as they should, but if the scene doesn't run then then the quest never receives the shutdown so it just sits there running and basically doing nothing. There is a function called when the dialogue quest starts that basically waits 7 seconds and then checks to see if the scene is running and if it isn't, it's supposed to shut down the quest. So... either that function isn't working OR the system THINKS the scene is running. This may happen if one of the actors involved has been "used" to fill the request of another Actor Dialogue Event at the same time, but I've not been able to see which one yet. This is one of those things that takes me a long time to track down. :)

I fixed those recruit dialogues. I had the correct conditions set on the initial one but had to add conditions to the follow-up conversations.

Recruit dialogue won't show up if the recruit is a milk maid, public cow, or private cow.

The thing about scenes getting "hung"... still working on the mechanics behind how it all works. The Actor Dialogue Event fires and the quest containing the scene starts.

The scene is marked to "begin on quest start" and "stop quest when scene ends".

The aliases are all filled correctly for the actors. 

It APPEARS as though the quest starts, the scene starts, but the first phase never starts. 

There is a function built into the quest that runs the scene that waits 7 seconds (after quest starts) and then checks to see if the scene is running. And it it's not, should shut down the quest. The fact that the quest isn't shutting down leads me to believe the scene IS running, but something borked. So... I MAY set the quest stage to 10 in the first phase of the scene, and change that "shut down if the scene isn't running" script to instead check the quest stage after 7 seconds... or maybe increase that to 12 or 15 seconds... so if we haven't made it to second phase of the scene, something puked so shut down the quest and let it try again.

On 11/7/2018 at 5:56 PM, chajapa said:

I fixed those recruit dialogues. I had the correct conditions set on the initial one but had to add conditions to the follow-up conversations.

Recruit dialogue won't show up if the recruit is a milk maid, public cow, or private cow.

The thing about scenes getting "hung"... still working on the mechanics behind how it all works. The Actor Dialogue Event fires and the quest containing the scene starts.

The scene is marked to "begin on quest start" and "stop quest when scene ends".

The aliases are all filled correctly for the actors. 

It APPEARS as though the quest starts, the scene starts, but the first phase never starts. 

There is a function built into the quest that runs the scene that waits 7 seconds (after quest starts) and then checks to see if the scene is running. And it it's not, should shut down the quest. The fact that the quest isn't shutting down leads me to believe the scene IS running, but something borked. So... I MAY set the quest stage to 10 in the first phase of the scene, and change that "shut down if the scene isn't running" script to instead check the quest stage after 7 seconds... or maybe increase that to 12 or 15 seconds... so if we haven't made it to second phase of the scene, something puked so shut down the quest and let it try again.

Don't worry mate. It's just with mods like PAHE they basically change between follower/companion and normal npc's. I wouldn't have noticed anything was wrong until i tried it out on those type of npc's. It's one of the reasons why i reinstalled JUGS again too. Just to be safe. WOuld be nice to have a script that adds jug npc's to cow too though. But maybe that's not such a good idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2019 at 11:20 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

So how do i update? Just mpaste it over it or a complete clean save?

I've never used a clean save to update Elsie. I just copy new files over old. There's really no scripts left running so it's never been an issue.

Another update coming maybe today. New feature: personal pet cows :)

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

I've never used a clean save to update Elsie. I just copy new files over old. There's really no scripts left running so it's never been an issue.

Another update coming maybe today. New feature: personal pet cows :)

Ok, good to know.

oohhh, could you elaborate? I'm currently running the "being a cow" mod together with this mod because it also works on followers. :)

Personal pet cows:

All accomplished through dialogue.

You can have a conversation with a cow (follower or not) leading to you asking them if they'd like to be Elsie's personal pet or your personal pet.

Personal pets are put into an Alias that has a Follow package attached. Elsie's pet will follow Elsie around. Your pet will follow you around.

You and Elsie can each have a personal pet (just one).

If the cow is a follower you can dismiss them as a follower and they'll still follow you.

If you tell your personal pet (or Elsie's) that you need to go on alone for a while, this will dismiss the pet and they'll go home (eventually).(Removes them from the Alias)

You can either go fetch them again or take a different cow as your personal pet.

Pets have an idle dialogue that fires every 4 to 6 hours and they may either ask to be milked or filled somewhat dependent on what they need but there is a small element of randomness as well.

Feature not tested with Being A Cow. If BAC is specifically tied to followers then a pet who is not a follower (in the Vanilla sense) may or may not work properly within BAC. I don't know and I'm not installing BAC to test it.

Currently running a long-run test (been running 16 hours) and will upload the current version either this evening or tomorrow. 

New version up.

One thing I noticed after the upload is that personal pet cows will probably be missing some dialogue if they are NOT also milk maids. I'll have a look and see if I can make sure they're fully functional either way. But for now, they may need to be milk maids as well as cows :)

• 2 weeks later...

Someone was asking earlier about sudden huge bellies, and I think I found the reason.  Apparently a mod I have is connecting Lactaid to the belly node ,the more Lactaid you have the larger the node gets.  I Don't think it's MME? Might be Weightmorphs.   When you turn Elsie into a milk-maid (or anyone for that matter? Not sure.)  They get a boost of 50 lactaid.  Boom, instant oversized belly.

Recently installed in middle of a player through and so far i'm very much enjoying the mod. I did have couple things happen, since noone else has commented maybe just on my end???

After install when I first load last save, the woman at mage college gate that tests what you can offer the college (sry i'm terrible with names) appears and follows me. (I was in riverwood)

After talking with her she was curious about becoming a cow. (not sure how she heard so fast all the way at the college)

After going through the steps of making her a cow, she is always asking to be filled up. While that appears to be normal, in my game from whiterun gate to bannered mare I was stopped 5 times to fill her up.

I am playing a female char so that itself may be the problem. But i'm thinking if it's that often with 1 cow, if I have 2 or 3 I will never be able to move. ie: actually play the game. lol

Anyone else run into this, any suggestion ?

On 2/19/2019 at 9:32 AM, danund said:

Someone was asking earlier about sudden huge bellies, and I think I found the reason.  Apparently a mod I have is connecting Lactaid to the belly node ,the more Lactaid you have the larger the node gets.  I Don't think it's MME? Might be Weightmorphs.   When you turn Elsie into a milk-maid (or anyone for that matter? Not sure.)  They get a boost of 50 lactaid.  Boom, instant oversized belly.

When Elsie turns into a Milk Maid, She is given a bunch Lactacid. I could see where, if you have that belly node activated in MME, it would very suddenly give her a huge belly. I always turn off the belly in MME so it's never been an issue. I'll look at this and maybe change the Lactacid amount to something much smaller.

As far as WeightMorphs, I don't use it. If it conflicts somehow with Elsie or MME, I'm not aware of how it conflicts.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:42 AM, NIkki1564 said:

Recently installed in middle of a player through and so far i'm very much enjoying the mod. I did have couple things happen, since noone else has commented maybe just on my end???

After install when I first load last save, the woman at mage college gate that tests what you can offer the college (sry i'm terrible with names) appears and follows me. (I was in riverwood)

After talking with her she was curious about becoming a cow. (not sure how she heard so fast all the way at the college)

After going through the steps of making her a cow, she is always asking to be filled up. While that appears to be normal, in my game from whiterun gate to bannered mare I was stopped 5 times to fill her up.

I am playing a female char so that itself may be the problem. But i'm thinking if it's that often with 1 cow, if I have 2 or 3 I will never be able to move. ie: actually play the game. lol

Anyone else run into this, any suggestion ?

I had (in that order) Endarie (from Radiant Raiment in Solitude) appear in Winterhold and follow me, next was some female "Psijic Monk" from Summerset Isles mod, then several Bandits. Elsie was installed before starting the playthrough, all the appearances happend before I got Elsie to talk with Danica.

How do I get rid of alle the (unwanted) followers?

On 2/28/2019 at 7:51 AM, botticelli said:

I had (in that order) Endarie (from Radiant Raiment in Solitude) appear in Winterhold and follow me, next was some female "Psijic Monk" from Summerset Isles mod, then several Bandits. Elsie was installed before starting the playthrough, all the appearances happend before I got Elsie to talk with Danica.

How do I get rid of alle the (unwanted) followers?

I don't touch those NPCs by default. I don't think the problem is with my mod. It sounds like you have something else going on. 

I HAVE had the game randomly put NPCs into aliases or factions on startup. But if NPCs are appearing where they shouldn't and following you when you haven't asked them to, then I think one of your other mods is conflicting somehow.

If you know how to use the console, look at one of those unwanted followers. See what factions they're in. Elsie's mod does not have any follower framework built in. If you make a personal pet cow, they get a package attached to either follow Elsie (as her pet) or the Player (as player's pet) but are not added to any follower count nor are they magically included into whatever follower framework you have.

4 hours ago, chajapa said:

I don't touch those NPCs by default. I don't think the problem is with my mod. It sounds like you have something else going on. 

I HAVE had the game randomly put NPCs into aliases or factions on startup. But if NPCs are appearing where they shouldn't and following you when you haven't asked them to, then I think one of your other mods is conflicting somehow.

If you know how to use the console, look at one of those unwanted followers. See what factions they're in. Elsie's mod does not have any follower framework built in. If you make a personal pet cow, they get a package attached to either follow Elsie (as her pet) or the Player (as player's pet) but are not added to any follower count nor are they magically included into whatever follower framework you have.

Well, it seems, they are in no extra faction. I did the check for the psijic monk since I have not visited Summerset Isle in this playthrough yet and it should be pristine still

Spoiler

prid c409b62a
    bat getfactions
        > getinfaction 00000013 ;;; Creature Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000135A0 ;;; Thalmor Splinter Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00016C2F ;;; Black Briar Meadery Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00016C30 ;;; Riften Fishery Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000180C5 ;;; Orthorn's Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00018C14 ;;; Brinewater Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0001BC97 ;;; MQ103ImperialSoldierFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0001BC9D ;;; MQ103SonsOfSkyrimSoldierFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0001BCFC ;;; Nilheim Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0001C1EE ;;; Faction for protected actors
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0001C4ED ;;; BarbasFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0001C9FC ;;; NPC faction (creates hostility to enemy)
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0001C9FD ;;; NPC faction (creates hostility to enemy)
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002430D ;;; Draugr Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002584B ;;; Penitus Oculatus Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00027EB5 ;;; Great Council Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00027FEF ;;; Once the player gives the cow to the giant they are both permamently added to this faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00027FF1 ;;; Once the player gives the cow to the giant they are both permamently added to this faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002A450 ;;; Snow-Shod Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002A451 ;;; Goldenglow Estate Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002A452 ;;; Merryfair Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002A453 ;;; Heartwood Mill Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002A454 ;;; Sarethi Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002BE3B ;;; Guard Faction (for dialogue)
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002D1DF ;;; Skeleton Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002E893 ;;; Predator Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002E894 ;;; Prey Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002EBEC ;;; Dialogue Faction for Falkreath Hold Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002EBED ;;; Dialogue Faction for Falkreath Hold Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0002EBEE ;;; Dialogue Faction for Falkreath Hold Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00032D9C ;;; Dragon Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000330B1 ;;; Skeever Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00035D3F ;;; Riverwood Alvors House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00035D40 ;;; Riverwood Faendals House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00035D41 ;;; Riverwood Gerdurs House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00035D42 ;;; Riverwood Trader Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00035D43 ;;; Riverwood Svens House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00035D44 ;;; Riverwood Sleeping Giant Inn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000367BA ;;; Dialogue Faction for Haafingar Hold Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003874C ;;; Barleydark Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00039F27 ;;; MQ201 Thalmor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003B693 ;;; Dialogue Faction for Dawnstar Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003C9A8 ;;; Chaurus Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003D4D3 ;;; dunRavenscarFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003D72A ;;; Draugr Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003D72F ;;; Draugr Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003E093 ;;; Spriggan Predator Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003E094 ;;; Spriggan Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003E095 ;;; Spriggan Prey Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003E096 ;;; Wisp Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0003E691 ;;; Wolf Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000403EE ;;; DB09 Door Lock Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004135B ;;; Dark Brotherhood Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000418EA ;;; Slaughterfish Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00042398 ;;; faction for party guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000423A5 ;;; faction for guards in front
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00043594 ;;; Werewolf Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00043596 ;;; Dog Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00043597 ;;; Dremora Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00043598 ;;; Dwarven Automaton Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00043599 ;;; Forsworn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004359A ;;; Giant Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004359B ;;; Mammoth Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004359D ;;; Goat Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004359E ;;; Hagraven Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004359F ;;; Horker Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000435A0 ;;; Ice Wraith Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000435A1 ;;; Troll Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000435A2 ;;; Sabre Cat Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00044CCD ;;; Flame Atronach Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00044CCE ;;; Frost Atronach Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00044CCF ;;; Storm Atronach Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004B58E ;;; civilian allies of Imperial faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004B58F ;;; civilian allies of Sons of Skyrim faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004D251 ;;; MG03 Caller Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004D6C6 ;;; Penitus Oculatus Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0004E849 ;;; FarmAnimalsFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000522B6 ;;; Crime Faction so crimes against created actors are registered
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00054AEC ;;; MQ104SoldierFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00054D00 ;;; MQ104DragonFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0005633F ;;; TG02 Aringoth Player Neutral Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00056340 ;;; TG02 Aringoth Player Enemy Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0005A1A4 ;;; Player Ally Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0005FBA5 ;;; East Empire Warehouse Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000665E6 ;;; faction for party guests
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00068D78 ;;; Player Horse Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0006BB1E ;;; All guards of both factions in forts get put in this faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0006BBB1 ;;; Heartwood Mill House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0006BBB3 ;;; Merryfair Farm House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0006BBC4 ;;; Sarethi Farm House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0006BDC9 ;;; Snow-Shod Farm House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0006FF61 ;;; Penitus Oculatus Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00071444 ;;; Faction to thank player for killing Rival
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00073FC3 ;;; Fisherman Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000750B8 ;;; Put in this faction to get WI follower comments
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0007A0DF ;;; Dragons in this faction will ignore death sequence
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0007A509 ;;; DA16 Player Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0007A50A ;;; DA16 Player Hate Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0007E7A3 ;;; Fellglow Prisoner Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00084409 ;;; Fellstar Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0008440A ;;; Vilemyr Inn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00084410 ;;; Fellstar Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00086DDB ;;; White River Prisoner Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00086EEE ;;; GuardFaction (makes an actor a guard)
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0008A1B5 ;;; Fellglow Prisoner Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0008F17F ;;; Frost River Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0008F3E8 ;;; Charm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B15 ;;; Whiterun Amren's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B16 ;;; Whiterun Arcadias's Cauldron Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B17 ;;; Whiterun Belethor's General Goods Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B18 ;;; Whiterun Breezehome Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B19 ;;; Whiterun Carlotta Valentia's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B1A ;;; Whiterun Heimskr's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B1B ;;; Whiterun House Battle-Born Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B1C ;;; Whiterun House Gray-Mane Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B1D ;;; Whiterun Maiden-Loom Manor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B1E ;;; Whiterun Olava the Feeble's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B1F ;;; Whiterun Stables Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B20 ;;; Whiterun Ulfberth's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B21 ;;; Whiterun Uthgerd the Unbroken's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B22 ;;; Whiterun Warmaiden's Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B23 ;;; Whiterun Wintersand Manor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00093B24 ;;; Whiterun Ysolda's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00095F80 ;;; Riften Ratway Faction Neutral
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00095FA8 ;;; Riften Ratway Faction Enemy
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00096570 ;;; Whiterun Severio Pelagia's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00096E47 ;;; Draugr Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00096F82 ;;; Whiterun Services Faction - Anoriath
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009A741 ;;; Wolf Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009B2AF ;;; Dog Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009E0C9 ;;; Allegiance Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009E0CF ;;; Rorikstead Manor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009E0E5 ;;; Thieves Guild No Pickpocketing Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009E135 ;;; Rorikstead Manor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009E136 ;;; Cowflop Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009E1B4 ;;; Whiterun Bannered Mare Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009F84A ;;; Dog Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0009F85C ;;; Pelagius Arena Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A0324 ;;; Honorhall Orphanage Ignore Crime Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2512 ;;; Riften Black Briar House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2514 ;;; Riften The Scorched Hammer Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2516 ;;; Riften Bolli House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2518 ;;; Riften Elgrim's Elixirs Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2519 ;;; Riften Haelga's Bunkhouse Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A251A ;;; Riften Honorhall Orphanage Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A251C ;;; Riften House of Clan Snow-Shod Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A251E ;;; Riften Hosue of Mjoll the Lioness Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A251F ;;; Mistveil Keep Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2521 ;;; Riften Pawned Prawn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2522 ;;; Riften Ragged Flagon Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2524 ;;; Riften Stables Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2526 ;;; Riften Temple of Mara Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2527 ;;; Riften Thieves Guild Headquarters Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A2528 ;;; Riften Bee and Barb Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A3087 ;;; Prey Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000A4A40 ;;; dialogue faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000AA784 ;;; Prisoners Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000AB7B9 ;;; Faction for CW soldiers (excludes guard dialogue)
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000AD8CC ;;; College Entry Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000B2849 ;;; Prey Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000B3292 ;;; Vigilant of Stendarr Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000B79AC ;;; Imperial Justiciar Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000B80FD ;;; Makes enemy of WEPrisonerFreedCombatPrisonerFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000B80FE ;;; Makes enemy of WEPrisonerFreedCombatCaptorFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000B8CAB ;;; Robber's Gorge Bandit Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000BA1E9 ;;; DA16 Orc Dream Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000BC033 ;;; The Faction For Ghosts
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000BFC5C ;;; faction for NPCs who should stay out of palace
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000C4DE0 ;;; Vampire PC Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000C4EB3 ;;; DB Attack Player Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000C5872 ;;; Giant Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000C6019 ;;; Penitus Oculatus Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000CA6D4 ;;; East Empire Warehouse Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000CAB94 ;;; Gulum-Ei Player Friend Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000CD698 ;;; Winterhold Frozen Hearth Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D059D ;;; DB Attack Gianna Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D059E ;;; DB Attack Gianna Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D25A6 ;;; Faction that is friends with all Creatures
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D263E ;;; Friends with PredatorFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D27F2 ;;; Dialogue Faction for Riften Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D27F3 ;;; Dialogue Faction for Wndhelm Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D33A2 ;;; The Faction For Ghosts
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D3E0B ;;; Shor's Stone Odfel's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000D5EB3 ;;; Whiterun Guard Neutral Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000DAB6D ;;; Allowed Faction for Execution Guard Package
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000DE51F ;;; Dawnstar Guardian Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000DEED5 ;;; TG09 Nightingale Enemy Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000DEED6 ;;; TG09 Nightingale Enemy Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E0CD8 ;;; Forsworn Dog Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E0CD9 ;;; Bandit Ally Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E0CDA ;;; Warlock Ally Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E0CDB ;;; Draugr Ally Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E16CB ;;; DA16 Player Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7B9D ;;; DB RecurringTarget 10 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7B9E ;;; DB RecurringTarget 1 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7B9F ;;; DB RecurringTarget 2 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7BA0 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 3 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7BA1 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 4 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7BA2 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 5 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7BA3 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 6 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7BA4 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 7 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7BA5 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 8 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7BA6 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000E7C27 ;;; Commander Maro's Crime Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDD6 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDD7 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDD8 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDD9 ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDDA ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDDB ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDDC ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDDD ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDDE ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000EDDDF ;;; DB RecurringTarget 9 CrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000F1ABC ;;; Hunter Prey Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000F1AC9 ;;; After Hadvar/Ralof get to know you, they are in this faction - used to conditionalize dialogue
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000F4FDF ;;; TGTQ04 Niranye Attacks Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000F5BF7 ;;; Dawnstar Guardian Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000F7F44 ;;; MS08 Saadia Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000FA050 ;;; Morthal Longhouse Faction (Both Sides)
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 000FBBF3 ;;; Bear Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00103372 ;;; College of Winterhold Arch-Mage Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00103531 ;;; Restoration Ritual Ghost Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0010395F ;;; Rorikstead Frostfruit Inn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00105A5B ;;; Hlaalu Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00105A5C ;;; Hollyfrost Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00105A5D ;;; Brandy Mug Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00106643 ;;; Dragon Priest Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 00108232 ;;; Crime Faction so crimes against created actors are registered
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0010A195 ;;; Faction for not using casual idles
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0010E4FE ;;; Dummy Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0010F4AB ;;; Whistling Mine Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0010FD8E ;;; Allowed Faction for Execution Guard Package
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 02005E37 ;;; DLC1 Vampire Intro Quest Enemy Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 02007A66 ;;; Soul Cairn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 02010EC1 ;;; dialogue faction for exterior Dawnguard NPCs
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0201459E ;;; Vampire Seduction will always work for people in this faction per perk
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 02014638 ;;; Gunmar Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 020150B0 ;;; Soul Cairn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0201603E ;;; Soul Cairn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 020162F7 ;;; Vampire Thrall Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 02019C5B ;;; Soul Cairn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0201A52C ;;; Draugr Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04017775 ;;; Tel Mithryn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04017785 ;;; Ash Guardian Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04017960 ;;; Exploding Spider Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04017964 ;;; Exploding Spider Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0401841E ;;; Raven Rock Morvayn Manor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0401841F ;;; Raven Rock Bulwark Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018420 ;;; Raven Rock Temple Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018421 ;;; Raven Rock Retching Netch Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018423 ;;; Raven Rock Ebony Anvil Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018424 ;;; Raven Rock Crescius Caerellius's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018425 ;;; Raven Rock Severin Manor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018426 ;;; Raven Rock Ienth Farm Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 040184A9 ;;; Adril and Cindiri Arano's Shared Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 040184BD ;;; Fethis and Dreyla Alor's Shared Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 040184C9 ;;; Crescius & Aphia Shared Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 040184D1 ;;; Vendil & Tilisu Shared Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018F1E ;;; Raven Rock Beggar Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018F9A ;;; Skaal Village Citizen Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018F9B ;;; Skaal Village Oslaf's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018FA6 ;;; Skaal Village Deor Woodcutter's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018FAB ;;; Skaal Village Oslaf's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018FAF ;;; Skaal Village Oslaf's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018FB6 ;;; Skaal Village Oslaf's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018FBC ;;; Skaal Village Oslaf's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04018FC6 ;;; Skaal Village Oslaf's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 040195AD ;;; Raven Rock Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04019B8A ;;; Staff Maker Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0401D750 ;;; Summoned Ash Guardian Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0401DC43 ;;; Skaal Village Oslaf's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0401FF1D ;;; Bend Will Follower Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0402501A ;;; Raven Rock Milore Services Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04025025 ;;; Raven Rock Fethis Services Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04025026 ;;; Raven Rock Garyn Services Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04025027 ;;; Raven Rock Glover Services Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04025028 ;;; Raven Rock Geldis Services Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 040271FF ;;; Mogrul Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0402929A ;;; Morag Tong Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0402B0F2 ;;; Benthic Lurker Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0402BC5D ;;; Miraak's faction - just for him
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04031786 ;;; Skaal Village Citizen Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 04034FBC ;;; Cultist Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 040376F3 ;;; Northern Maiden Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0403D3AE ;;; DLC2RR01 Veleth Ally Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 050969F9 ;;; Friends with VampireFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 08008448 ;;; Beeing Female Parent Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0801ACC3 ;;; BeeingFemale Other Parent Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0960252B ;;; Sheep Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A00196D ;;; Cyrodiil Guard Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A00196F ;;; Count Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0039F9 ;;; Botram the Hammer' House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0039FB ;;; Susannah's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0039FF ;;; Ice-Wind Traders house Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A003A01 ;;; Cathedral of St. Martin Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A003A02 ;;; Northern Arms Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A003A05 ;;; Sellus Prelius' House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A003A06 ;;; Jucani Residence Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A003A07 ;;; Bruma Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A003A08 ;;; Gryfard Peton's House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A003A0A ;;; Neldam Beloth & Bounty Hunters faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A049341 ;;; Brown Bear Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A049342 ;;; Black Bear Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A05EF0D ;;; Horse Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A061739 ;;; Bloodscale Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0617FB ;;; Red Face Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0617FC ;;; Deep Root Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0617FD ;;; Bald Tail Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0617FE ;;; Gold Finger Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0617FF ;;; Shatter Fist Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A061800 ;;; Ogre Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A061B5C ;;; Dialogue Faction for County Anvil Guards
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A062708 ;;; Will-o-the-Wisp Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0650D2 ;;; Bruma stables house faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A067857 ;;; Like Player and Renod Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DA79 ;;; Wild Boar Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DABB ;;; Chorrol Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DABC ;;; Cheydinhal Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DABD ;;; Leyawiin Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DABE ;;; Bravil Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DABF ;;; Anvil Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DAC1 ;;; Sutch Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DAC2 ;;; Kvatch Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DAC3 ;;; Skingrad Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DAC4 ;;; Imperial City Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06DEE4 ;;; Bruma Castle faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A06EDDA ;;; Ananril House Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0700D3 ;;; Carvain family faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A07235A ;;; EnemyFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A073C31 ;;; CYRJerallsFF04 Herbalist Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0877F5 ;;; Goblin Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A08B602 ;;; Cow Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A08BB70 ;;; Minotaur Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A08BBFC ;;; Werewolf Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A08C2D5 ;;; Fisherman Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0C9A52 ;;; Blue team goblin faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0C9A53 ;;; Yellow team goblin faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0C9A89 ;;; Cyrodiil's Courier Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0C9B47 ;;; Mirich Ran Merchant Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D260B ;;; Aleswell Inn Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D260C ;;; Falegus Store Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D260D ;;; Crextus Residence Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D266D ;;; Falegus Residence Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D3745 ;;; Leo newspaperseller faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D3845 ;;; NPCs in this faction will not use generic dialogue USE SPARINGLY
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D51B9 ;;; Mountain Lion Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D51BD ;;; Rat Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D5439 ;;; Surilaron faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0A0D546B ;;; Faction to stop Neldam forcegreeting
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F02233C ;;; Falskaar Generic Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F02FEBB ;;; Falskaar Bandit Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F02FEBC ;;; Falskaar Guard Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F02FEDA ;;; Falskaar Miner Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F030F36 ;;; Falskaar Soldier Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F030F37 ;;; Falskaar Priest Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F030F38 ;;; Falskaar Townsfolk Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F030F39 ;;; Falskaar Necromancer Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F0508A3 ;;; Falskaar Child Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F0508A8 ;;; Falskaar Evil Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F050ED4 ;;; Falskaar Farmer Dialogue Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F082520 ;;; FSMQ08 Good Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F0A07F3 ;;; Falskaar Docks Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F0A07F4 ;;; FSSQ1 Bandit Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F15999D ;;; Falskaar Crime Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F16FB60 ;;; Amber Creek Town Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F16FB61 ;;; Falskaar Main Quest Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F16FB62 ;;; Falskaar Docks Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F17265A ;;; SandyShell Mudcrab Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F17A7B5 ;;; Falskaar Necromancer Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F17C2FC ;;; Falskaar Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F18CC0D ;;; Audmund's Farm Ownership Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F18CC0E ;;; Helena Services Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F18E6A3 ;;; Bailun Priory Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F18EED6 ;;; Helena Services Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F198BD1 ;;; Hjorgunnar Cabin Ownership Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 0F19D08B ;;; Kunnari's Farm Ownership Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 14043A43 ;;; SexLab Gender Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 17029567 ;;; Devious Devices Animating Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 17029568 ;;; Vibrator Effect Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 17030C3C ;;; Panel Gag Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1704653B ;;; Dialogue Disable Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 180096AE ;;; zbfFactionSlave
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 180096AF ;;; zbfFactionMaster
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 180096B0 ;;; zbfFactionSlaver
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 180096B1 ;;; zbfFactionSlaveState
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1800E2B7 ;;; zbfFactionAnimating
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1900AA28 ;;; Troll Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19011691 ;;; Ronzo Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19012136 ;;; Ronzo Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19028547 ;;; Crime Faction Ronzo
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19029FA6 ;;; Guado Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1907E035 ;;; Umibei Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190942AF ;;; Aie Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190B03C1 ;;; AO Necromancer Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190B82B1 ;;; ThiefCoastFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190B82B2 ;;; GoldenGhostFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190CE1B7 ;;; Kodai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190CF7AC ;;; ThiefCoastFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190E8BF8 ;;; Tsacei Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 190F4A6D ;;; Umibei Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19114331 ;;; Shao Guardian Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19118CFF ;;; Kodai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19137D76 ;;; Creature Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19138DB7 ;;; Yokai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1913E1A5 ;;; Umibei Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1913E1A8 ;;; Yokai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19159B83 ;;; Tsacei Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19159B85 ;;; TsaceiEnemyQuestFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19AD66DB ;;; Ronzo Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19BB94FB ;;; Fae Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19C2E229 ;;; PhoeBugFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19C2E22A ;;; PhoeWolfFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19C2E22B ;;; PhoePreyFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19C2E22C ;;; PhoeBearFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19CE606C ;;; Aie Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19D5ED53 ;;; Kodai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19D7E779 ;;; Bandit Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19D7E77A ;;; Bandit Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19DE021C ;;; Kodai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19DE021D ;;; Kodai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19DE021E ;;; Kodai Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19E19F9A ;;; ObanFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19EA8487 ;;; Tsacei Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19F14E97 ;;; Bandit Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19F14E9D ;;; Biei Trainee Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19F1F90A ;;; Bandit Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19F2F853 ;;; InfoFactionBIei
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 19F3A301 ;;; Ghos Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1D000DF1 ;;; SuccubusFoeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1D000F48 ;;; FamiliarDebuffFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1D000F62 ;;; SuccubusCursedFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1D000F65 ;;; FamiliarLoyaltyFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 1D001224 ;;; PSQRapeNoAttackFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 3800AFF8 ;;; Schlongified Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 5504D53B ;;; MilkMaid Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 55056707 ;;; MilkSlave Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 5507EF6D ;;; Milk Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 78017717 ;;; BB Hooker Experience Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 78017C9B ;;; BB Hooker Practical Experience Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 78035D23 ;;; BB Prostitution Vendor Discounts Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 7803A350 ;;; BB Hooker Practical Experience Faction 2
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 79001D92 ;;; NT_DefeatFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 7908C862 ;;; NT_AggFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 79102753 ;;; NT_TieUpFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 79102756 ;;; NT_KnockOutFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction 791072D0 ;;; NT_DefeatGaggedFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction A81FF67A ;;; NPC Do Nothing Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction A82124EC ;;; Wolf Ally Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction AB0666C4 ;;; Dollmaker Merchant Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction AB09099B ;;; Dollmaker Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction AC0D83B3 ;;; Horse Faction (Pearl Juice)
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction AE03D382 ;;; Hircine's Blessing Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction B607A9F5 ;;; ELV_NewRecruitFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction B60C28CE ;;; ELV_MilkyFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C3004375 ;;; Riverwood Morning Wood Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4038DDA ;;; Marbruk Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C403ED91 ;;; AlinorNPCFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4045271 ;;; CloudrestTheodaneSpellMerchantFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C405C757 ;;; ManorKeepMerchantFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C405F6C7 ;;; Drusil Cave Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4074A85 ;;; NewCloudrestNPCFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C408C05B ;;; Sunhold Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C408C05C ;;; Sunhold Guard Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F06 ;;; EbonTownFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F12 ;;; HollyFallsBeheadedFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F18 ;;; HFNelingFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F1C ;;; KarnwastenMoorNPCFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F1D ;;; WhiteguardNPCFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F1E ;;; RiverfieldNPCFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F1F ;;; ShimmereneNPCFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4093F35 ;;; ShimmereneGuardFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4096309 ;;; EbonMerchantSmithFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C409630A ;;; EbonMerchantFoodFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C409630B ;;; EbonMerchantSpellsFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C409AA38 ;;; NelingCrimeFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C40BFA23 ;;; RoosTestSubjectFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction C4975030 ;;; SummersetTeamFaction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction CA0294F2 ;;; Yolie Vendor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00
        > getinfaction CA0578FA ;;; Tris Vendor Faction
        GetInFaction >> 0.00

10 hours ago, thepootis12 said:

How does the pet feature work? I can't seem to find any way to trigger its dialogue branch.

If you are speaking to an NPC who is already a cow:

You should see dialogue topic "You're so Milky!"... clicking that enters into more dialogue choices. One of them should be "You seem like the loyal type"

This will keep a cow as just a cow. And allow assignment as either Elsie's pet or player's pet.

If you recruit a new follow:

You should see dialogue such as, "Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to join us"... clicking that gets more dialogue choices, one of which should be "I have a proposition for you"

This will make her a personal cow and a milkmaid and allow you to assign her to either Elsie or the Player.

13 hours ago, chajapa said:

If you are speaking to an NPC who is already a cow:

You should see dialogue topic "You're so Milky!"... clicking that enters into more dialogue choices. One of them should be "You seem like the loyal type"

This will keep a cow as just a cow. And allow assignment as either Elsie's pet or player's pet.

If you recruit a new follow:

You should see dialogue such as, "Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to join us"... clicking that gets more dialogue choices, one of which should be "I have a proposition for you"

This will make her a personal cow and a milkmaid and allow you to assign her to either Elsie or the Player.

Hmmm. Thanks for the explanation, so it seems somethings wrong on my end because those dialogue options never show up. I already found it suspicious when i couldn't find any relevant dialogue topics in tes5edit.

Edit: Its working now. God i feel stupid, turns out i had an older version of the cp_elsie esp in my MO2 overwrite folder when i was experimenting with editing the mod in CK.

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe, I'm finally able to get back here again. Could you possibly add an ption to single out certain npc's from having their blody changed because it looks really ugly when some followers use a different bodytype (well atleast it happened to the Yuriana buxom wench mod). I could just tell my milkmaids not to turn anyone into cows but that's kind of a sad thing to do because that would mean not making use of one of the features of this mod.

Also perhaps something that will "recognise" the use of jugs and make jugs "aware" of the turning to a cow so that it could skip certain lines of dialogue that would happen if the character hasn't become a cow yet (basically straight up enabling the "hi milky tits" dialogue). I'm aware that will require a lot of work though. But it would make the integration of jugs and this mo more "smooth" I suppose. Maybe when I have a lot of free time I could dabble a bit in this myself. I dunno. It sounds like setting a condition (like "if cow value 1, add specific dialogue") somewhere could make this possible.