Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

12 hours ago, chajapa said:

Her milkmaid armor? The milker itself doesn't have arms if I remember correctly. Her armor ... (not the milker).. may not have textures in the crafting preview. I haven't looked at that since I created the mod.

i meant the milk slave outfit ^^ 

i installed the original armor ("lush lacepack") 

now the textures seem to show up/ get loaded properly 

but i have no clue what caused the problem 

also nice work you did on this mod ^^ ( i just have one little problem Ion seems to be an exhibitionist xD she got the clothings form elsie and immediatly undresed them again. I think this isnt supposed to happen? is it?)

(also im wondering is she actually written with an I or an lower case L? sorry about the question i just want to be sure ^^ actually Lon made so much sense to me as it reminded me of ocarina of time´s Lon-Lon Farm xD)

really like it so far even though i havent finished the questline due to so many things happening and needing to be fixed ( other mods) straight up spent the last 2 days with skyrim modding xD

11 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

blue textures "out of the blue" are mostly a specific skyrim-RAM-problem... try to save the game and do a reload (a complete one, not F9). Skyrim will play with the first 4 GB RAM first, cellchanges will add to this amount (so it will be a good strategy to avoid quick cellchanges after another. The critical amount of used RAM will be around 6 - to 8 GB RAM (the range where the most CTD will take place). So deleting the cache of RAM or giving skyrim "playtime" to feel comfortable during a scene will greatly stabilize the playthrough (and avoid strange texture-problems... .another sign is the strange behaviour of armour-pieces strechted over the landscape/map without obvious reason. This should be a warning-sign for you to save the game and do a reloading, since ignoring this will likely crash the game the next minutes.

thank you for this information. i absolutely needed to know this! even though i already fixed that missing textue problem skyrim seems to often crash on startup because of what you just said i guess. also are there any crashlogs i can look into?

10 hours ago, LordUnsinkbar said:

thank you for this information. i absolutely needed to know this! even though i already fixed that missing textue problem skyrim seems to often crash on startup because of what you just said i guess. also are there any crashlogs i can look into?

Crashlogs never seem to help me much. Sometimes I can catch obvious stuff, but a lot of what's in them is beyond me.

And her name is Ion (upper case I.... eye) :D
Not sure why her clothes are an issue. She will be naked for most when you find her in Braidwood Inn. She should be dressed when she comes out of the Inn to speak to Elsie for the first time. But hey... she's half elven... and elves don't really care about clothes.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:31 PM, chajapa said:

Make sure you have both Elsie's mod and Ion's mod installed. I have tried to replicate what you're seeing but if I have both mods active I can not get Ion to NOT show up in Braidwood Inn. In fact if you activate Ion's mod and not Elsie's mod, Ion still shows up in Braidwood Inn. She just doesn't have the quest to be Elsie's long lost sister. 

Also make sure you have the newest VERSION of each of those 2 mods. They're written for Skyrim LE, not SE so if you have Special Edition then you'll need to be sure you're using one of the ports for that version of Skyrim.

Sorry for late answer, and actually I simply overlooked the installation of Ion's mod, didn't realize it was supposed to be integrated with Elsie's mod, so yeah that's just my bad for not reading the page correctly when installing. My problem's probably solved now so thanks for answering uwu

I like the mod. Elsie looks very good, and the animations with her are sexy. I'm just having a slight issue with her questline. Specifically finding Danica. I am running this on SSE, and my character is female so...don't know if those are the causes but if there's supposed to be a marker for her then it's not showing. Or if that's the intent she's not anywhere that I could find. Maybe she's tucked away in the corner somewhere lol. 

2 hours ago, AlphaDog445 said:

I like the mod. Elsie looks very good, and the animations with her are sexy. I'm just having a slight issue with her questline. Specifically finding Danica. I am running this on SSE, and my character is female so...don't know if those are the causes but if there's supposed to be a marker for her then it's not showing. Or if that's the intent she's not anywhere that I could find. Maybe she's tucked away in the corner somewhere lol. 

Danica? Danica is in the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun a lot. And outside of it near the tree. And she travels to the market area. She's there, somewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Havent used Elsie mod for a while, thought id install it along with Ion and give it a go again. 

Small question with the ion intergration, when i went to Kynesgrove Iddra came out instead of Ion? Is that supposed to have happend?

I don't touch Iddra. And Ion is selected by name, so something else happened to Iddra.

17 hours ago, chajapa said:

I don't touch Iddra. And Ion is selected by name, so something else happened to Iddra.

Hrmm, it could just be my game.  I had to redo the Kenesgrove part again since i had to revert to a save.  This time when i went to speak to them again, all off the female NPC's in the Inn had the dialogue "excuse me in looking for some one" i spoke to Ion but the first 3 times the dialogue was the 'oh sorry your not who im looking for" 

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hrmm, it could just be my game.  I had to redo the Kenesgrove part again since i had to revert to a save.  This time when i went to speak to them again, all off the female NPC's in the Inn had the dialogue "excuse me in looking for some one" i spoke to Ion but the first 3 times the dialogue was the 'oh sorry your not who im looking for" 

When you talk to someone there is a small script that has to check and see if it's Ion you're talking to. If you click through too fast it may not have time to fire. Or if other scripts are running from another mod, sometimes there's a delay before Ion's identify script fires. I've tried chasing this down almost every time I've opened this in CK, but I haven't found a way to correct it. I'm assuming that's just how Skyrim works. Keep in mind I've gone through these dialogues probably over 100 times so I often try to get through them quicker, but in some dialogues that becomes an issue. Usually only when you first activate them. I've never really seen them screw up except for that initial activation.

10 hours ago, briarknit said:

Installing Elise with mod manager and then running FNIS resuts in everyone t-posing, removing elise fixes it. Any idea whats going on there? FNIS log has:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_CP_Elsie_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

You running SE? or LE?

If you're running Special Edition you need the SE port of Elsie's mod. If running the LE version of Skyrim then don't use the SE port.

Due to a want of eating the cake I have, cause what else would you do with cake, my gender bending/futa female character is running both "The Milk Maid" and Elsie. It's actually working better than I thought it would, with a slight redundancy in both mods wanting to make the same NPC's into cows. Which I can deal with, but I wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be causing any underlying issues I haven't seen yet. So far all I've gotten is the "NPC is already a milkmaid" messages, but aside from that I havent noticed either mod outright breaking. Just curious about if anyone else runs both mods and thier experiences.

I'm really interrested in this mod depiste being currently unable to play Skyrim. Looks like chajapa does a great job.

I have a question about immersion : does prospective cows provide a reason for their desire to be transformed? Other that dreaming of having big tits I mean.

4 hours ago, erallor said:

I'm really interrested in this mod depiste being currently unable to play Skyrim. Looks like chajapa does a great job.

I have a question about immersion : does prospective cows provide a reason for their desire to be transformed? Other that dreaming of having big tits I mean.

No they really don't. They're basically told that if they'd like big boobs filled with milk then they can become a cow. If they'd like that then there's the reason. I really can't make it more complex than that or the scene would get really long and because it happens a lot, it would get boring real fast. I've got some scenes with Elsie and Ion that go over 50 phases. They take a long time to write and even longer to test.

And to be honest, this wasn't written to be really immersive. I mean... it is to a degree, but it was written because I like Ed86's MilkMod Economy mod, and I like tits, and milking... and.... :D

19 hours ago, chajapa said:

No they really don't. They're basically told that if they'd like big boobs filled with milk then they can become a cow. If they'd like that then there's the reason. I really can't make it more complex than that or the scene would get really long and because it happens a lot, it would get boring real fast. I've got some scenes with Elsie and Ion that go over 50 phases. They take a long time to write and even longer to test.

And to be honest, this wasn't written to be really immersive. I mean... it is to a degree, but it was written because I like Ed86's MilkMod Economy mod, and I like tits, and milking... and.... :D

Good point ?

• 2 months later...

for whatever reason this mod causes everyone to t-pose in my game... FNIS was giving me a warning about animations not being compatible

Spoiler

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (126 bones)   male: Unknown (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul"

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_CP_Elsie_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading CP_Elsie>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\AintICute.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\AintIHot.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\Crawling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\CrawlShowPuss.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\HandsBehindPose.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\HelloMaster.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\KneelButtUp.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\KneelButtUp2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\LayShowPussy.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\LikeMyBody.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\LyingBackLegsSpread.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ShowYourButt.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\Spankme1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\Spankme7.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyA.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyB.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyC.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyD.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyE.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\TepiRedressLow.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\TepiRedressUp.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
 V6.1 ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Creature Pack not installed

2300 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).
 23 Warning(s).

in the spoiler is the FNIS report most of the warnings come from elsie hkx files not being compatible. did i do something wrong??

2 hours ago, bobby12408 said:

for whatever reason this mod causes everyone to t-pose in my game... FNIS was giving me a warning about animations not being compatible

Reveal hidden contents

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (126 bones)   male: Unknown (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul"

Reading CP_Elsie>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\AintICute.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\AintIHot.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\Crawling.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\CrawlShowPuss.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\HandsBehindPose.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\HelloMaster.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\KneelButtUp.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\KneelButtUp2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\LayShowPussy.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\LikeMyBody.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\LyingBackLegsSpread.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ShowYourButt.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\Spankme1.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\Spankme7.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyA.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyB.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyC.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyD.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\ELVHornyE.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\TepiRedressLow.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\CP_Elsie\TepiRedressUp.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
 V6.1 ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Creature Pack not installed

2300 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).
 23 Warning(s).

in the spoiler is the FNIS report most of the warnings come from elsie hkx files not being compatible. did i do something wrong??

It's because you're using the Skyrim LE version on Skyrim SE, you need to download Elsie-forMME_3-2_SE_2020Feb05.7z instead of Elsie-forMME_3-2_2020Feb05.7z

48 minutes ago, thepootis12 said:

It's because you're using the Skyrim LE version on Skyrim SE, you need to download Elsie-forMME_3-2_SE_2020Feb05.7z instead of Elsie-forMME_3-2_2020Feb05.7z

thanks for the answer just saw that i installed the wrong version (i am playing skyrim LE) so ofc it wont work... ops

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, volt347 said:

Any news related to this upcoming update?

I've been working on this several times a week due to the covid situation and having a lot more time at home :D

There's a whole new story/quest in Riften.

However... I've managed to reintroduce a small but annoying bug where you open a dialogue with someone and can't click on any of the dialogue choices that result from that. You have to tab out, then try to talk to them again. Then it all works. Doesn't happen all the time. I think it depends on who you are NOW talking to and who you talked to right before them. Has to be something in the conditions of the dialogues, but I haven't found it yet.

There is a dialogue tree that lets you put someone who is interested in being milky, into a "training milker" to develop them.

And... I can't remember half the stuff I've added and/or changed.

The bug doesn't break anything. If I can't solve it in the next couple days I'll post an update anyways.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Hi -

Running SkyrimVR

I went to get her. She was there but was no voice and nothing in the dialog boxes.

There were a number of files to download, I used: Elsie-forMME_3-2_SE_2020Feb05

Thanks

I have no idea what SkyrimVR even is. So I can't support it.