More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I'm having a strange thing happening on startup. It has happened repeatedly.

After I install sexlab, I go to enable creature animations as usual. Then after a while I get the message in the top left that creature animations have been installed as usual. But I get the confirmation message twice. I get it once, it disappears, then it happens again.

Maybe it's because of the recent MNC update with the custom CF that has been split off?

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What am I missing?

LE

SexLab Utility Plus v20200920.7z

MNC v12.3 (+ included CF)

ABC HDT 1.80

Just out of interest, what version of SL Aroused are you using? I'm using SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip)

I'll probably be rolling back to those versions tomorrow as this thing with CF looping is doing my head in.

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

2x = good! ✌️

I dunno, that still doesn't feel like enough. The more times I see the confirmation message then the more reassured I can be that my game is bugfree and everything is working as intended. Maybe if I could also get that confirmation message every time my game loaded too?

(MMG is a lewd saint and I will forgive him anything)

14 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I dunno, that still doesn't feel like enough. The more times I see the confirmation message then the more reassured I can be that my game is bugfree and everything is working as intended. Maybe if I could also get that confirmation message every time my game loaded too?

(MMG is a lewd saint and I will forgive him anything)

oh wait, you mean you get the SL installed creature animations more than 2x times? (means on every load too)

That would be bad and means that something isn't installed right.

I saw that only with ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z after MNC got it's own CF version ?

@Mez558 @donttouchmethere @Noctum28

For I see the name of the Meshes file for the frost atronash is also write at the same way on the ESP file so it supposed to work, but based on my experience use that type of letter or symbols at programming can have conflicts on systems with different language then the one were was made. For example my system is in "Spanish". I'm modifying the mod and the file to test it right now. 

Edited:

Tested and confirm that is working now. But is my first test since I remove the ABC so I can be sure about the reason. However, the name of the Meshes files looks like the true reason of the frost atronash disappearing.

2 hours ago, LuigiBowser said:

I'm probably doing something completely wrong but I installed everything and it seemed like it was working until I noticed all creatures are marked as female.

The CF have one option to force the creature gender so probably is set on female in your case.

3 hours ago, LuigiBowser said:

I'm probably doing something completely wrong but I installed everything and it seemed like it was working until I noticed all creatures are marked as female.

If you mean that they are shown as female in the SexLab MCM then this is a known MCM display bug and can be ignored. The creatures' genders are being handled properly.

Need help after an event all of the Animals cocks are staying out and hard I've done all of this: 

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts from your save file. (it may take a bit for the MCM to reload)

And no luck 

it's always great to keep adding new stuff into this mod, but with the recent updates after starting a new game I am seeing mostly giantess spawns and dragon priestess spawns in dungeons, i.e. more female spawns than male spawns which begs the question most creatures animations are for male is there a way to either tone down the spawns OR disable this entirely as an option.

edit: I used tesedit to remove all giantess and dragon priestess from the esp, hopefully nothing breaks..

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

it's always great to keep adding new stuff into this mod, but with the recent updates after starting a new game I am seeing mostly giantess spawns and dragon priestess spawns in dungeons, i.e. more female spawns than male spawns which begs the question most creatures animations are for male is there a way to either tone down the spawns OR disable this entirely as an option.

edit: I used tesedit to remove all giantess and dragon priestess from the esp, hopefully nothing breaks..

this may or may not work:

MoreNastyCritters.esp

@MadMansGun thanks for all your hard work, just wondering for the creatures framework v2.xx onwards, as we know some creatures schlong is not updating correctly, the Force arousal update option if toggle on does not always function as intended if sex happens consecutively. In most cases, when this happens the creature that isn't updating will never update at all, unless it's targeted and trigger update from the puppeteer mcm menu. 

I would suggest that perhaps a hotkey to force update on all creatures as in some instances this happens to not one but 2 creatures and it's only during the animation, which means it's not possible to target it via the N key.

this is just a quick fix suggestion.

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

I tried to editing mihail nekker that using werewolves skeleton bone with ABC , but always ended up CTD on Creation Kit also in game, is there someone who knows the problem about it ? i'd be appreciated the help

Nekkercommon2hard_1.nif 5.42 MB · 0 downloads

mihail does not use stock skeletons for many of his creatures, therefor your mesh is trying to connect "hdtwerewolf.xml" to a skeleton that lacks the needed penis nodes.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

mihail does not use stock skeletons for many of his creatures, therefor your mesh is trying to connect "hdtwerewolf.xml" to a skeleton that lacks the needed penis nodes.

Well im using the ABC werewolves skeleton for this, and just swap the meshes with the nekker, but there are skirtFbone that i could not remove from it, you can check all the nodes for ABC that i copied into the nekker. btw can it be fixed?