More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I'm getting the error "'Unbound' Quest early stage detected - skipping OnUpdate event to prevet issues" in console and creature's don't seem to be updating.

I checked source and this is the section of CreatureFramework.psc which throws the error:

event OnUpdate()
	if !UnboundQ.GetStageDone(250)
		CFDebug.Log("[Framework] 'Unbound' Quest early stage detected - skipping OnUpdate event to prevet issues")
		RegisterForSingleUpdate(360)
	else
		*Do the actual update I assume*

I think the alternate start mod I'm using is fucking it up, other alternate start mods might cause problems too (Realm of Lorkhan https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99794?tab=posts). Ingame stage of unbound is 1000, probably due to this alternate start mod. "GetStageDone MQ101 1000" returns 1 in ingame console, but 250 returns 0. Console "setstage MQ101 250" on the quest is not working as a quick fix (Supposedly a problem with some vanilla quests).

I'll fix this for myself, but is it possible to change the check to see if quest stage is over 250 and not exactly 250? GetStageDone doesn't seem to account for this. This would solve the issue for alternate start mods and still make sure that Creatures wont update during the vanilla Helgen sequence?

Thanks for the mod, I hope this is not a known bug.

I have got a problem with Ash Hoppers. They somehow become very small, about 25% of the size. And when they die they just stand still while I can't loot or move their corpses.

I found out the problem is the skeleton.nif file. When I change it to the original one that I extracted from Dragonborn.bsa the problems are gone, except now when playing sex animations the Ash Hopper penis will stretch to the ground instead of going onto the pussy.

I tried uninstall MNC, delete all Ash Hopper files in mesh folder, then install MNC, but it ends up Ash Hoppers not playing sex animations at all.

Can someone help me please? Thank you.

EDIT: I just found an older version of the file somewhere in my computer. Once I replace with it things work fine now. If anyone else has this problem please contact me and I can give you the file.

15 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

So we get female Dragonpriests and Giants now? Or is this just in the patches for some other mods?

they have been in MNC for a while now (the Giantess for years), but now you can get them without using/needing HentaiCreatures (assuming no other mod edits the leveled lists)

the YA patch turns the priest/preastess into Argonians.

35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

they have been in MNC for a while now (the Giantess for years), but now you can get them without using/needing HentaiCreatures (assuming no other mod edits the leveled lists)

the YA patch turns the priest/preastess into Argonians.

Is it all random or did you just edit some special Giants/Drangonpriests? And is it also random for the Dremora?

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Is it all random or did you just edit some special Giants/Drangonpriests?

they are added with the leveled actor lists, therefor they spawn the same way as there male counterparts.

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

And is it also random for the Dremora?

no, i did not add any Dremoras, the YA patch edits the 2 from HC to fix there face gen data (they get gray faced if not patched due to being turned into panthers)

I've a quick question. An hopefully someone who has either curated or followed this thread from the earlier postings may know the answer to my question. 

Rogueshot's creature modifications, such as Hellish hounds, sickening skeevers, wicked werewolves etc. They have modified skeletons to create some incredibly enhanced versions for many creatures, essentially better limb and body ratio proportions.

Has anyone used these mods successfully with LL mods in mind, or do they not work together like the vanilla skeletons? 

If yes, is there a how to, load order to follow?

I'm running SSE and using MO2. (an yes I'm aware this is the LE framework)

Thank you for any information regarding my inquiry.

16 hours ago, DAZEros said:

I've a quick question. An hopefully someone who has either curated or followed this thread from the earlier postings may know the answer to my question. 

Rogueshot's creature modifications, such as Hellish hounds, sickening skeevers, wicked werewolves etc. They have modified skeletons to create some incredibly enhanced versions for many creatures, essentially better limb and body ratio proportions.

Has anyone used these mods successfully with LL mods in mind, or do they not work together like the vanilla skeletons? 

If yes, is there a how to, load order to follow?

I'm running SSE and using MO2. (an yes I'm aware this is the LE framework)

Thank you for any information regarding my inquiry.

they are not compatible

7 hours ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

Female monsters aren't my thing. Don't want 'em spawning, not my fetish. Any chance we can get diverging versions maintained without this addition? Or a patch?

just use tes5edit and delete the Leveled NPC section, it's not rocket science.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:32 AM, Nymra said:

for me this happens sometimes but goes away for stage 2. 
Can also be caused by script lag. 

Also try to set Arousal in Creatue Framework to 0. 

Maybe any of these help. 

If you see that when SLAA is used to add the extra creature is because apparently CF can't call the FastErect Animation once the SexLab Animation Start but once the stage change SexLab use his own method to change the erection.

57 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

If you see that when SLAA is used to add the extra creature is because apparently CF can't call the FastErect Animation once the SexLab Animation Start but once the stage change SexLab use his own method to change the erection.

might be but it also happens quite alot without SLAA even installed.  even my polished profile and setup (fixes and ini settings) and high FPS and all in Order still it can happen. 

I dunno, I suggested an "emergeny penis" key of some sorts for creatures a while back. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

might be but it also happens quite alot without SLAA even installed.  even my polished profile and setup (fixes and ini settings) and high FPS and all in Order still it can happen. 

I dunno, I suggested an "emergeny penis" key of some sorts for creatures a while back. 

I need to check because I don't test FCC scenes without SLAA intervention since I use SLAA. 

The emergency key don't be needed because once I find the solution, will be automatic. I already have something in mind for the SLAA case but if is also on other situation I have to double check the reason.

2 hours ago, buxxuc said:

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. I already disabled cows and other animals in the menu but here and there there are still cows and wolves come running starting sex scene with my MC. How do I properly disable them? Thanks!

did you rebuild the registry after turning off there check boxes? because they are still registered until you do.

20 hours ago, imauto93 said:

I've downloaded this, but the pig troll's cock is not working fine.
Do you have any plans to modify this and add it?

Reveal hidden contents

8038c0a4d924c1bff429a4cb0a419208e1cc17274a04c1ca6da5583f7a4f20de.png.24f0fa7c2f0aeef9bc4c32f3ee33ef0f.png01f02b36a7e4a98ef48c311204aab95ce6db06ba354b5f28569c28b4d4efab9f.png.2aeb12fa95e3b63abec5060a7f7c8366.png

https://arca.live/b/tullius/8277009

Hmm interesting, but its for SSE, i think i will try to backport to LE, is there any more custom creature in that site? its Korean site so i don't understand it

Please help me with the problem or indicate the correct topic to which I can turn for help.
The crux of the problem:
I update resource modifications several at once to the latest versions. It also happened a couple of months ago, when I updated ABC, MNC SLAL, Hentai Creatures, Creature Framework and found a problem with the new Frost atronach model, which was summoned by a HC-spell, but when the animations start with it, the model simply disappears and the animation plays with the second partner "in the air".
Re-registering the database in CF, restarting and reinstalling mods does not help, and attempts to change the atronach model to the SexLab model also lead to the fact that during the animation the old model also disappears. I use Billyy's and MNC animations for this creature if it important.

Here's some mod compilation from this thread 

https://arca.live/b/tullius/7576513?target=all&keyword=Animal&p=1

https://arca.live/b/tullius/6689615?target=all&keyword=Animal&p=1

its for SSE ABC i cannot get it to work with LE ABC even though i backported it to LE, from the nifscope it has different bone

but if someone wanna look at it, i really appreciated, it has skymomod monster creatures and etc