More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

18 hours ago, rayhandar said:

i cant remember after how many hours since its a month ago but know that the lag always happens every 1,5 second and it frustates me out. Even it causes my fps to dropped inside an interior places such as alvor's house which is just a small cell but weirdly is that after i open MCM and resume my game the fps went normal and so smooth but 2 seconds later the fps drop and stutter is back again. 

that's odd, have you tried adjusting the performance setting in the MCM?

Not sure if it is really a problem, but...is there a reason why this has to happen on every single save load? 

Console1.png.854db895f2cc9b1446a09a3699e9984f.png

Checking for new files would make sense(which I could see having a toggle in CF for, along with perhaps a Check for New files option in the MCM), but looking at already registered files and skipping them? Why? Is that data not saved anywhere once loaded?

Also, I've noticed that for this mod, Skat the Rat, seems a bit inconsistent with if it actually works with animations or not. Try it once? The console suggests he isn't a valid target for animations. Reload. Again, same result. Another reload, and NOW it works. 

Skat1.png.85893be3dfb9a33d26969dbee92cfa3b.png

I would imagine it working at all means that MNC does have an entry for his race, but I'm not sure why it would occasionally fail. Some issue with how Skat is set up maybe?

10 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure if it is really a problem, but...is there a reason why this has to happen on every single save load?

that's normal.

11 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

but looking at already registered files and skipping them? Why? Is that data not saved anywhere once loaded?

i don't know, i did not make the smegging thing.

15 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I would imagine it working at all means that MNC does have an entry for his race

actually MNC does not, that mod is registering it's own race (skeetracescript.psc)

5 hours ago, rayhandar said:

as i said i did everything and it doesnt work....

I'll try fresh install again with the MNC 12_1 today hopefully the lag will be gone

Everything can mean anything. You dont only help us but yourself buy shortly outlining what you did and what result occured.

1. Someone told you to check your skyrim.ini because it was incomplete, did you do that? If not. Make a back up copy and erase it so the game can create a new one for you. If that does not help, post the new skyrim.ini so that we can help you configure it to fit the power of your machine.

2. I checked mods that are inconsistent when it comes to performance. Meaning they might not cause problems for long time, then suddenly for a multitude number of reasons (you update another mod or you get a certain quest or enter a new location etc.) they start lagging your game. For now I only found one which you are using  which slowed down my game:

HDT HAVOK object

Consider CLEAN uninstalling it or at least removing the item from followers inventory. Only use it for your own character.

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

When trying to install SexLab More Creatures with the current 12.5 version says a SexLab Nude Creatures esp is missing that was present in previous versions. Is there any fix for this?

use a newer mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12760-creature-overhaul/

Hi, MadMansGun.

Thanks for your mod, for your continued perfecting of it, and for the help you've given us over time.

I installed Nymra's mod "Remove Standard Animations," and put both your "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" and her PC--NPC equivalents in the SLAL. I cleaned SL Framework and reset its animation registry. Then, in SLAL, I disabled the animations and rebuilt the SL animation registry. I went back to SL Framework and verified 0/500 animations were activated for both characters and creatures. Then, back in SLAL, I enabled and registered all animations, reloaded the JSON data, and reapplied the JSON settings. I went back to SL Framework and imported my previous settings, then checked "toggle animations" to make sure all the relevant animations were activated.

In a new game, I placed a dragon at my location and, using the Defeat mod, found that while Billyy's two dragon animations worked fine (Nymra's PC--NPC SLAL animations taken from SL Framework also work), with your "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" two dragon animations, only my character was animated. The dragon just crouched on the ground.

However, I fixed it.

After some trial and error, I deleted every "SLC_" in your meshes/actors/dragon/animations/SexLabCreature, FNIS_SexLabCreature_dragon_List. Then I went to your JSON file and deleted every "SLC_" EXCEPT the ones for the character's animations. That is, I deleted just the dragon animations' "SLC_" and the headers' "SLC_"s. Now, in the two animations, both my character and the dragon animate as they did with the unaltered SL Framework.

I'm sure there's a more elegant way to solve the problem, but my abilities are meager. I'd try to upload the result here, except I previously took out a number of SL Framework creature animations I didn't care for. However, if you or someone else expresses an interest, I'll fix your original and upload it if I can. I've never uploaded anything to LL before. As I implied, I'm sure you could fix it in a simpler, more straightforward way than I did.

As I was mainly interested in the two dragon animations from SL Framework, I haven't investigated other creature animations in your creature SL-to-SLAL conversion to see if there are problems with them or if they're all fine.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

-- edt --

I appreciate your creature SL Framework-to-SLAL conversion mod. After I deleted the animations I don't care for, it freed up a lot of space for new, better ones.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:24 PM, WCSC said:

Does MNC handle Mihail's Zombie & Skinned Dogs?  Or is that another mod?  It's been some time since i've used it but just installed it and thought MNC supports it, but not seeing any dog "parts" 

If they have the right tag/type, they can still initiate sex with you.  I don't think they have the skeleton needed for dick approval, though, or however it decides who gets what.

Mihail's Dwemer sentinels have the Draugr tag, yet no wiener, for instance.

4 hours ago, MonVert said:

If they have the right tag/type, they can still initiate sex with you.  I don't think they have the skeleton needed for dick approval, though, or however it decides who gets what.

Mihail's Dwemer sentinels have the Draugr tag, yet no wiener, for instance.

I had the dick for this installed at one time on another computer but don't remember where it came from

Anyone know if there's a way to get creature animations working with Nemesis (or roll with fnis?)?

If I only run Nemesis for animations, creatures won't animate at all.

If I run Fnis and Nemesis, combat roll from CGO overhaul will not work.

Combat Gameplay Overhaul doesnt work without Nemesis so I'm not sure what to do, hoping i dont have to pick only one or the other ?

One of the prior updates says that the integrated Creature Framework was removed, why were people bitching about it? is it not needed anymore?

Just asking cos I've been putting the update off for a while now because I'm not sure what the removal of Creature Framework means for the current state of animations.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:43 AM, osmelmc said:

The issue is with the way the SexLab scene was ended. Usually is related with the hit even (attack). The problem can be on the SexLab or with other Mod like Defeat for example but I still don't make the corresponding test to be sure.

Edited: After few test is clear now the reason. For I see when the SexLab scene is interrupted on the Prepare Stage before the Animation Start (usually for some attack on some of the actors) the Animation is forced to end but the scripts are not capable of fully reset the Actors in that specific point for the lack of the right function to do it so.

Can you fix it?

44 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

One of the prior updates says that the integrated Creature Framework was removed, why were people bitching about it? is it not needed anymore?

Just asking cos I've been putting the update off for a while now because I'm not sure what the removal of Creature Framework means for the current state of animations.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

huh? creature framework is still necessary, its just the newer version has some glitches with creatures not getting the schlongs erected after a couple of animation, this happens when animations occur consecutively i.e. one sex animation and another follows soon after, the solution is to fall back to the original version which is slower but somehow more reliable.

with this problem the creature framework included in this mod was moved to allow affected players to have three choices, i.e. original version and 2 updated versions here.

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

huh? creature framework is still necessary, its just the newer version has some glitches with creatures not getting the schlongs erected after a couple of animation, this happens when animations occur consecutively i.e. one sex animation and another follows soon after, the solution is to fall back to the original version which is slower but somehow more reliable.

with this problem the creature framework included in this mod was moved to allow affected players to have three choices, i.e. original version and 2 updated versions here.

Oh I see, thank you for clarifying, it says on the mod page description in the version 12.4 history, "Creature Framework removed again, too many people bitching about it.", so that confused me a bit lol, wasn't sure if some big rework was done or something that didn't include CF.