More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

On 10/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, kaizersoze27 said:

I see conflicts with Savage Skyrim:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37768?tab=description

The beasts here look real badass and I love the mod very much, but after being beaten by them, they just leave, no animation takes place. Any compatibility suggestions?

I am using SE btw

An update to my above query: 

Animal SOS has patch for Roughshot's meshes (I think it is not for the latest versions, but it worked for me) Also, Animal SOS, even though it is not exactly compatible with Baka ABC, there is a patch for that too in the install. I got everything working with Savage Skyrim look and feel, by keeping XPMSE ->Schlongs ->CBPC CBP -> CBBE 3BBB -> MNC->Baka Factory ABC -> Animal SOS ->Savage Skyrim -> Animal SOS patch for Roughshot's works. 

With this combo, so far I am getting things working. Hopefully it shall continue this way. Just putting it for those of you who love MNC and also Savage Skyrim too.

1 minute ago, kaizersoze27 said:

An update to my above query: 

Animal SOS has patch for Roughshot's meshes (I think it is not for the latest versions, but it worked for me) Also, Animal SOS, even though it is not exactly compatible with Baka ABC, there is a patch for that too in the install. I got everything working with Savage Skyrim look and feel, by keeping XPMSE ->Schlongs ->CBPC CBP -> CBBE 3BBB -> MNC->Baka Factory ABC -> Animal SOS ->Savage Skyrim -> Animal SOS patch for Roughshot's works. 

With this combo, so far I am getting things working. Hopefully it shall continue this way. Just putting it for those of you who love MNC and also Savage Skyrim too.

you sure everything works?
with ABC and SOS installed, no matter the patches, I either had the wrong schlongs, no collision or no bending, one of the problems always persisted. Also the requirement to adjust EVERYTHING in Creature Framework with no possibility to save that settings. 

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

you sure everything works?
with ABC and SOS installed, no matter the patches, I either had the wrong schlongs, no collision or no bending, one of the problems always persisted. Also the requirement to adjust EVERYTHING in Creature Framework with no possibility to save that settings. 

So far yes, not tested everything though. I checked Wolves & bears. If I see conflicts, then I probably going to remove Baka ABC, Animal SOS is better one i think

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

what was the problem? what went wrong?

some people have problems and others do not, here's some of the problems with the different versions:

1.1.0-pre2: random crashing and it's a bit script heavy (also has many unnecessary functions, eg: scripts for argonians & khajiits)

2.0.0: mostly worked fine in SLE (at least for me it did), but it also messed up the beginning of the game (Hadvars horse going off path), and the "Cloak Cooldown" interrupts the aggrieve warning animations (for both creatures and humans) and messes with the dragons when landing on wordwalls & buildings.

SSE had a problem with the nude/erect meshes getting immediately unequipped when a animation started*.

2.0.1: seems to have a problem with equipping meshes on more than one creature* (but this may also be in 2.0.0)

*SLAroused may be a wildcard factor in these problems, but i'm unable to confirm....but in all cases the user's save file & mod setup is also a factor.

Did some tests how SLA and CF work together.

Target a giant (NPC group) and press N at a distance from ca 30'.

CF shows arousal 0 in red letters, SLA did not engage at all. (engage radius 1024 units, ca 50' coded in SLA)

Sneaking below 10' onto giant, press N again, SLA engages and forwards arousal values to CF.

Arousal values in this case 22 in white letters, CF menue showed right values as SLA provided those.

Same with mammoth, creature group.

Changing search radius in SLA from 1024 units to 4096 had not influence to above mentioned at all.

I could not find out at this point why pressing N activates CF updates but not SLA.

For my impression SLA not updating CF causes lots of the troubles mentioned here.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

some people have problems and others do not, here's some of the problems with the different versions:

1.1.0-pre2: random crashing and it's a bit script heavy (also has many unnecessary functions, eg: scripts for argonians & khajiits)

2.0.0: mostly worked fine in SLE (at least for me it did), but it also messed up the beginning of the game (Hadvars horse going off path), and the "Cloak Cooldown" interrupts the aggrieve warning animations (for both creatures and humans) and messes with the dragons when landing on wordwalls & buildings.

SSE had a problem with the nude/erect meshes getting immediately unequipped when a animation started*.

2.0.1: seems to have a problem with equipping meshes on more than one creature* (but this may also be in 2.0.0)

*SLAroused may be a wildcard factor in these problems, but i'm unable to confirm....but in all cases the user's save file & mod setup is also a factor.

If I am using 12-3, how should I upgrade to 12-3A?
Clean up SAVE script information after deletion. Or start a new game completely?
What version should CF install?
Sorry I didn’t see any help information from your description, I don’t know what to do.

15 minutes ago, qq927803938 said:

If I am using 12-3, how should I upgrade to 12-3A?
Clean up SAVE script information after deletion. Or start a new game completely?
What version should CF install?
Sorry I didn’t see any help information from your description, I don’t know what to do.

12-3A with 2.0.1 would be 100% the same as just staying with 12-3, therefor nothing changes.

12-3A with 2.0.0 or less......

F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts from your save file, then turn off/uninstall MNC & CF's esps, then load the game and save & quit, reinstall/enable MNC but replace CF with the old stand alone version.

the save editor part may or may not be necessary, but "better safe than sorry".

6 hours ago, T-lam said:

CF shows arousal 0 in red letters, SLA did not engage at all. (engage radius 1024 units, ca 50' coded in SLA)

Sneaking below 10' onto giant, press N again, SLA engages and forwards arousal values to CF.

Arousal values in this case 22 in white letters, CF menue showed right values as SLA provided those.

Changing search radius in SLA from 1024 units to 4096 had not influence to above mentioned at all.

I could not find out at this point why pressing N activates CF updates but not SLA.

For my impression SLA not updating CF causes lots of the troubles mentioned here.

....there's also the factor of what "SLA" your using, eg:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/114RS5tS9B7az2i-DI6tJyyCFyQLZcYqO/view

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

7 hours ago, T-lam said:

I test that with "SexLab Aroused eXtended" and "SexLab Aroused Redux" and my conclusion was that "SexLab Arousal" in general was not good enough for Creatures mostly because the configuration. For that reason I add the "Force Arousal Update" option on the CF MCM "General" page.

The option come disabled as default so you should enable it and follow the recommendations to enhance performance.

*** I also noticed talking with few users that many of them are using another version of CF different from the one included on the MNC v12.3 because they can't find the "Force Arousal Update" option.

its so strange because I always had the same issues no matter which MNC, CF or SLA versions. But there were no new issues or different ones.

It was always the same that I described earlier (no Schlong sometimes for Creatures when "Sexlab Aroused Integration" is activated in CF. This is a problem as old as me using Sexlab (3 years, dozens of versions) 

53 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

12-3A with 2.0.1 would be 100% the same as just staying with 12-3, therefor nothing changes.

12-3A with 2.0.0 or less......

the save editor part may or may not be necessary, but "better safe than sorry".

....there's also the factor of what "SLA" your using, eg:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/114RS5tS9B7az2i-DI6tJyyCFyQLZcYqO/view

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

I get it, thank!

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I test that with "SexLab Aroused eXtended" and "SexLab Aroused Redux" and my conclusion was that "SexLab Arousal" in general was not good enough for Creatures mostly because the configuration. For that reason I add the "Force Arousal Update" option on the CF MCM "General" page.

The option come disabled as default so you should enable it and follow the recommendations to enhance performance.

*** I also noticed talking with few users that many of them are using another version of CF different from the one included on the MNC v12.3 because they can't find the "Force Arousal Update" option.

I recently spotted a bug in SLA Redux (looks like it's in SLA Extended too) that can prevent arousal updates for a time after an SL animation. It seems that SLA tests for active sex scenes by looking for locked SL threads and will bypass normal updates if it finds any. Unfortunately there are times when an SL thread may appear to be active (locked) even after being vacated. This can persist for the whole session: SL will appear to function normally since it has plenty of other threads but it seems that one thread will continue to report that it is locked and so prevent SLA from operating normally. Technically this is a bug in SL but SLA looking for locked threads is not a good way to determine if SL animations are actually in use.

The problem is in slamainscr.psc where the IsSexLabActive() function is called in OnUpdate and that function then iterates through the SL threads looking for locks. It might be better to do away with that function entirely and simply use the SexLab.ActiveAnimations > 0 instead. Or just allow SL to continue operating during active animations.

Edit: actually, thinking about it, allowing SLA to continue processing actors in animations would potentially lead to race conditions where the regular processing that increases arousal coincides with the animation events triggered processing that reduce it.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I recently spotted a bug in SLA Redux (looks like it's in SLA Extended too) that can prevent arousal updates for a time after an SL animation. It seems that SLA tests for active sex scenes by looking for locked SL threads and will bypass normal updates if it finds any. Unfortunately there are times when an SL thread may appear to be active (locked) even after being vacated. This can persist for the whole session: SL will appear to function normally since it has plenty of other threads but it seems that one thread will continue to report that it is locked and so prevent SLA from operating normally. Technically this is a bug in SL but SLA looking for locked threads is not a good way to determine if SL animations are actually in use.

The problem is in slamainscr.psc where the IsSexLabActive() function is called in OnUpdate and that function then iterates through the SL threads looking for locks. It might be better to do away with that function entirely and simply use the SexLab.ActiveAnimations > 0 instead. Or just allow SL to continue operating during active animations.

Is true but the "Force Arousal Update" option of CF don't care about that and execute the GetActorArousal function of "SexLab Arousal" each time the ChangeArousal function of the CF is called on the OnUpdate Event of CreatureFramework

soo, went back from SLA Redux V28bSSE Baka to SLASSEloose.

It is working again !

Can target animals on a very high distance and CF arousal updates correctly.

Question to CF 2.01

I assume it should work with SE without conversion as it only has scripts.

Got this problem of the missing checkbox force arousal update.

Another point is, giants start with arousal -2 in CF but show in SLA at least 0.

They are flagged as NPC and might be handled differently SLA -> CF.

I am going to try either have them flagged as creatures and NPC or change the search in

SLA for them extra in get all actors.

With creatures (animals like deer etc.) I don't have this issue.

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Is true but the "Force Arousal Update" option of CF don't care about that and execute the GetActorArousal function of "SexLab Arousal" each time the ChangeArousal function of the CF is called on the OnUpdate Event of CreatureFramework

Might be issexlabactive() function the reason that second mesh does not show up and  because CF is no more updated as event has started already ?

Cleaned save from all CF script fragments and installed CF2.01 in SE.

Force arousal update is working now, resp. box appears in MCM.

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I was having an issue where creatures arousal wasn't updating and saw the post about the force arousal update, I enabled it and since all the creatures have been updating so the feature seems to work perfectly in LE.

4 hours ago, T-lam said:

Might be issexlabactive() function the reason that second mesh does not show up and  because CF is no more updated as event has started already ?

Cleaned save from all CF script fragments and installed CF2.01 in SE.

Force arousal update is working now, resp. box appears in MCM.

Not really. 

The sex event don't care about the actor Arousal and CF force the meshes for sex on the "sex start event"

One of the reasons is with the "SexLab Add Actor" because the actor's are changed in middle of the animation so the new actor was not detected by previous versions of CF. On the CF of the MNC v12.3 that is fixed but the new actor don't get fully erected until the next Animation stage.

Other reason was the event previously used to detect the "Sex start" because previous versions of CF use one event that become mostly useless on mods like "SexLab Defeat". That's also fixed on the CF of the MNC v12.3

Another reason I recently detect is about the distance to the player on the Sex start event and if you go to far away after that. I'm working on this right now.

Also there is probably another reason for the missing meshes of the second actor I still don't figure out just yesterday I noticed that ABC meshes even if are loaded before MNC can prevent the right development of CF, apparently is related to the default skeletons meshes included on ABC but not in MNC.

3 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

MNC can prevent the right development of CF, apparently is related to the default skeletons meshes included on ABC but not in MNC.

OK, becomes more and more complicated.....

I guess it is not possible to replaceABC meshes by those of MNC in an easy way.

Thank you, osmelmc for this clarification.

@MadMansGun the physics of the Aroused meshes seems to have some issues probably related to the skeletons because:

The horse of the carriage outside of the city frequently disappear if is Aroused and still attached to the carriage usually show again when Aroused Creatures start the persecution with him or when is having Sex (basically when is detached from the carriage works fine)

The Aroused skeever use to be pushed out of the walls when are killed if the space is limited like in caves.

The Frost Atronash disappear on sex scenes if the MNC sex meshes is enabled.

All those problems are not new and probably are related to ABC compatibility issue I noticed yesterday but still don't test that without ABC.

23 minutes ago, T-lam said:

I guess it is not possible to replaceABC meshes by those of MNC in an easy way.

Thank you, osmelmc for this clarification.

Is not that hard make ABC meshes fully compatible with MNC like "SexLab Werewolf" or "Animal SOS" allowing to select ABC meshes on the CF MCM but right now ABC is not made for that.

For now I just remove the ABC, after all MNC already included the skeleton bones of ABC and ABC mod is mainly made for animators.

What I really wish and probably every one here too is have the SOS functions on the ABC meshes to have the ABC animations and the SOS up-down functions on the same meshes. Is possible but apparently not one have the required knowledge for that.