More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Probably a dumb question but.

So I currently install ABC after a new update of MNC, do I no longer need to use ABC now?

Also, this may or may not be related.  I've reinstalled a new set of mods on a new desktop and it's been some time but I reinstalled Estrus for Skyrim, and Chaurus, and the spider, and mimic estrus add-ons.  I can get the Spider, and Mimic to work, but the Chaurus does not work at all.  Nothing new added in mods since my last desktop other than revisions of MNC and ABC.  Anyone know if these revision is / can cause issues with Caurus Estgrus?

Thanks!

****EDIT*****my issue with Chaurus is that the "Spit" does not activate the Tentacles****

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

this is what i'm seeing from the multi creature problem (werewolves in this case):

1. start animation, one gets a dick and the other does not.

2. changed the werewolf's dick setting in the mcm as the animation is still running.

3. now they are vice versa, they have swapped who has a dick.

4. changed the werewolf's dick setting in the mcm back to the original setting.

5. they swapped back to what it was before.

6. changed the werewolf's dick setting in the mcm to a 3rd setting.

7. both now have dicks (or sometimes no one does).

8. changed the werewolf's dick setting in the mcm back to the original setting.

9. random chance of having dicks or not.

2 hours ago, WCSC said:

Probably a dumb question but.

So I currently install ABC after a new update of MNC, do I no longer need to use ABC now?

that is indeed a question I wanted to ask myself :P

Also, this may or may not be related.  I've reinstalled a new set of mods on a new desktop and it's been some time but I reinstalled Estrus for Skyrim, and Chaurus, and the spider, and mimic estrus add-ons.  I can get the Spider, and Mimic to work, but the Chaurus does not work at all.  Nothing new added in mods since my last desktop other than revisions of MNC and ABC.  Anyone know if these revision is / can cause issues with Caurus Estgrus?

Thanks!

Describe your "issues" in more detail or you cannot be helped :)

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

that is indeed a question I wanted to ask myself :P

Describe your "issues" in more detail or you cannot be helped :)

Sorry, forgot to add.

My issue is that the Chaurus "Spit" for Tentacles does not work.  I just get plain ol spit at

23 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Sorry, forgot to add.

My issue is that the Chaurus "Spit" for Tentacles does not work.  I just get plain ol spit at

hmm, I doubt that this is related to MNC then. Would try in the Charus Thread. 

Run Loot. 

Check if nothing overwrites Estrus Chaurus or parts of it. Set the tentacle attack to 100% chance and see if the chaurus is maybe from some mod (just a random idea tho) and not a normal one. Sorry cant help in any other form I never experienced the problem. 

Also from what I know you need Estrus Version 160r1 for Estrus Chaurus compatibility. 

Updated

MNC to v12.3A

ABC to v1.80

Reinstalled Creature Framework v1.1.0 pre2

Let MC overwrite everything.

Now getting the CF has downgraded things will be broken message and I'm stuck in the initialising loop.

Tried reinstalling JContainers as per the description page. Did the re-register thing. Reinstalled SLAX and SLAC.

Still no joy. Everything seems to be working but I get the message, the loop and I obviously can't get in CF.

Thanks

EDIT:

Well still no joy.

I've installed CF v2.0.1A which got rid of the error message but I'm still stuck with the initialising message. I tried reinstalling JContainers again but that didn't help.

16 minutes ago, k20383 said:

I am updating from version 12.07 to 12.3A, I noticed that it says you removed Creature Framework but in TES5Edit it still listed as required, can I use the CF from version 12.07? Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't cause any problems.

You are supposed to use the standalone version of CF.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:31 PM, WCSC said:

Sorry, forgot to add.

Just make sure of put Estrus Chaurus after MNC on the Plugins load order.

By the way other mods like "SexLab Stories" also modify the Chaurus so better place Estrus Chaurus at last on the plugins load order.

20 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Just make sure of put Estrus Chaurus after MNC on the Plugins load order.

By the way other mods like "SexLab Stories" also modify the Chaurus so better place Estrus Chaurus at last on the plugins load order.

And don't forget to re-register the animations in the Estrus Chaurus menu anytime you rebuild/clean the Sexlab Animation registry.  

Hey there. I've got a strange issue where beasts won't trigger SL events via Defeat. Every time I'm downed the animals just leave me alone, despite assault chance being set to 100%. 

It's been this way for a good hundred hours worth of game-play across multiple character saves.  At first I thought it was due to beasts not being aroused enough or some other happenstance, but it's become very clear in my current play-through that something's off. 

From what I can determine, creatures that use MNC for animations and such aren't enabled by creature framework, and I can't seem to be able to enable them. At least not in game. 

I've got all of the requirements for the various mods installed and there's no noticeable compatibility issues. If I had to take a guess it might be because of ABC? Though I remeber running that alongside MNC on my old set-up with no noticeable issues. 

What's strange is that I can trigger SL events with MNC handled beasts via other means, such as the Sl debug spells or Sl Survival creature breeder with no T-posing, no crashing or any other obvious signs of poor modding. Although I am facing issues with some SL survival features not triggering/occurring. 

Has this or something similar happened to anyone else?

On 10/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, Mez558 said:

Does this look right?

image.png.6c2bec39dea4385531c49872e3ad8300.png

I'm referring to the name of the frostatronach as âtronachfrost or âncientfrostatronach.

On 10/14/2020 at 4:05 PM, osmelmc said:

The Frost Atronash disappear on sex scenes if the MNC sex meshes is enabled.

These observations might be related.

4 hours ago, w0883g0ngz said:

Hey there. I've got a strange issue where beasts won't trigger SL events via Defeat. Every time I'm downed the animals just leave me alone, despite assault chance being set to 100%. 

It's been this way for a good hundred hours worth of game-play across multiple character saves.  At first I thought it was due to beasts not being aroused enough or some other happenstance, but it's become very clear in my current play-through that something's off. 

From what I can determine, creatures that use MNC for animations and such aren't enabled by creature framework, and I can't seem to be able to enable them. At least not in game. 

I've got all of the requirements for the various mods installed and there's no noticeable compatibility issues. If I had to take a guess it might be because of ABC? Though I remeber running that alongside MNC on my old set-up with no noticeable issues. 

What's strange is that I can trigger SL events with MNC handled beasts via other means, such as the Sl debug spells or Sl Survival creature breeder with no T-posing, no crashing or any other obvious signs of poor modding. Although I am facing issues with some SL survival features not triggering/occurring. 

Has this or something similar happened to anyone else?

If you're able to use other methods to trigger SL events with the same creatures that Defeat is failing to the the issue isn't likely to be with ABC.

I run ABC with Defeat and MNC (12.3 still) with (*almost) no issues.

In the Defeat MCM check, Player as victim, List of enabled races.
Does your list look complete? As in it's showing things like DragonPriests and Ballisters etc.

Spoiler

20201018205542_1.jpg.07aacb22f70c441371a9281f2cfdf2e4.jpg

If not, go to the General Settings and Click Reconfigure

Spoiler

20201018205804_1.jpg.d4c1a07f64e174b631ef2548e1172546.jpg

Actually, it probably wouldn't do any harm to click reconfigure anyway.

*The only issue I have with Defeat and MNC is WispMothers but I've not tried to start an SL event by alternative means so I am not sure if that is Defeat that is at fault. They're kinda rare so I've never bothered to look further into it. I'll give that a try sometime.

52 minutes ago, Noctum28 said:

These observations might be related.

I expect so. Invisible Frost Atronachs was the first thing I noticed after upgrading ABC. So I did a reinstall of MNC (updating to 12.3 from whatever it had been) and then ABC after and was not seeing the ABC meshes, that was when I noticed this.
I just renamed the ABC meshes to match and it works fine. Either I and, possibly, Osmelmc are the only ones to suffer this or no one else has been assaulted by a Frost Atronach recently, if so then your missing out, people. ?

4 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

About 5 1/2 Years ?

I would use the one from the MNC page.

Understood but (2018)......that's why I was asking.  Don't know why the main CF from my link is up, it's confusing.....thanks for clarifying.  That happens to be the one I've had installed with MNC and maybe why I have some issues...

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Either I and, possibly, Osmelmc are the only ones to suffer this or no one else has been assaulted by a Frost Atronach recently, if so then your missing out, people. ?

I'm sorry if I missed something. I heard someone gets invisible?

Any special animation?

What am I missing?

LE

SexLab Utility Plus v20200920.7z

MNC v12.3 (+ included CF)

ABC HDT 1.80

Spoiler

709585605_enb2020_10_1900_20_47_80.jpg.8d7f5c272b0363adba17ac290836e096.jpg

812186298_enb2020_10_1900_20_54_83.jpg.f1bad397fc522e4eefcf68ad27add33d.jpg

740763154_enb2020_10_1900_21_06_22.jpg.c15c39bc8661a8a84f2eee75fc6c6509.jpg