More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

18 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi 

After manually fiddling with ABC i get these rieklings ScreenShot32.bmp what puzzles me is that its not all of them and it seems random if its scouts or hunters or other

does anybody have a hint about this and what to do?

thanks

looks like a messed up BSLightingShaderProperty from a 3ds max export (also from the blockyness it looks like the normal space and/or tangent space has not been smoothed/updated), the BSLightingShaderProperty needs to be deleted and replaced with a working one copied from another nif.

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

looks like a messed up BSLightingShaderProperty from a 3ds max export (also from the blockyness it looks like the normal space and/or tangent space has not been smoothed/updated), the BSLightingShaderProperty needs to be deleted and replaced with a working one copied from another nif.

What?.......its not all the rieklings

So how do i do this? so do i try to: delete rikling meshes and copy/paste from this mod MNC SLAL?

13 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

What?.......its not all the rieklings

rieklings have 8 meshes (14 if you count both stock/unaroused and MNC/aroused) , from that screenshot it looks like only some of them are fucked up.

NifSkope is needed to find & fix the effected files.

13 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

delete rikling meshes and copy/paste from this mod MNC SLAL?

that would also work.

1 hour ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

How did this go? I've been holding off on updating to the latest version in hopes of getting a no female creatures option (I play a female PC). I have no ability to use the toolset.

it's better to remove the giantess and dragon priestess from the esp, i used tesedit and delete those entries, having it in would have a chance to spawn, and since there is close to no female creatures animation most of the female creatures should be disabled.

if anyone here knows how to go about removing female animation spawns it would be great.

On 10/23/2020 at 8:19 PM, MadMansGun said:

you also have a lot of unassigned "NiTriShapeData" "BSDismemberSkinInstance" and "BSLightingShaderProperty" in your nif

Oh man i really dont know what to do with that, im out of ideas, because mostly the swap patch that i always did are working, but not this nekker, anyway thanks for the advice, i think i will try something else.

It appears that everything is working correctly but having reassembled a new play with updated mods including this/these I now am getting Crash Fixes messages occasionally ( Skyrim Failed to assign memory...) and when quitting the game to desktop I am getting the C++ crash. I have not experienced either of these in quite some time. It is a new game, virgin install to an empty folder rebuilt from scratch so I am pretty sure about what is in each folder. I am going to see what Papyrus logs say if I can get one. I assume papyrus is choking out from all the new and improved scripts. I am also questioning the backports. Moving a mod from SSE to LE seems to be "problematic". A couple of these "new" mods are backports. Comments? Disparaging remarks? I am poking at it but would welcome a new insight.

27 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

It appears that everything is working correctly but having reassembled a new play with updated mods including this/these I now am getting Crash Fixes messages occasionally ( Skyrim Failed to assign memory...) and when quitting the game to desktop I am getting the C++ crash. I have not experienced either of these in quite some time. It is a new game, virgin install to an empty folder rebuilt from scratch so I am pretty sure about what is in each folder. I am going to see what Papyrus logs say if I can get one. I assume papyrus is choking out from all the new and improved scripts. I am also questioning the backports. Moving a mod from SSE to LE seems to be "problematic". A couple of these "new" mods are backports. Comments? Disparaging remarks? I am poking at it but would welcome a new insight.

last time that happened it was because Crash Fixes did not like a skeleton.hkx (the horse's from mnc, but that was fixed.)

21 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

Alright, by now i tried to do it backward, i added nodes from werewolves that has ABC into the nekker one, well its working in game, at last it can bang my female dragonwhore, maybe you can also test it in game to make sure its also working for anyone including me.

nekker warriorTest.nif

I thank you for your attention to this question. Upon investigating I discovered I had no entry to alter the default heap setting in the SKSE.ini. I was running out of memory. The game appears able to pass loading doors effectively and exit to desktop with out crashing again now. I have enabled logging and will begin a longer test attempt. Looks like operator head space and timing was off. I shall return like a bent quarter if it is still wack. Thank you for your help.

Edit: Yes MMG, the mere inclusion of your mod makes me come here for all my troubleshooting complaints. Thank you for helping to keep an old title alive. I will try to bother other people from time to time in thanks. Stay safe.

42 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Perhaps you forgot to install the correct C++ redistributable for Skyrim?

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

last time that happened it was because Crash Fixes did not like a skeleton.hkx (the horse's from mnc, but that was fixed.)

nekker warriorTest.nif 1.38 MB · 0 downloads

um...this was supposed to precede the preceding...yeah, that makes sense.

Here's the pic for Nekker, i need to testing more for another slimmer nekker meshes, if you wanna test it just replace the nekkerwarriortest into your meshes/mihail monsters and animals/werewolf/nekker/nekker warrior.nif, and be sure to replace the skeleton with the latest ABC werewolf skeleton bone.

Spoiler

20201025004831_1.jpg.45ea4d93e51d96a864853f39164b4cd5.jpg20201025004904_1.jpg.0d5aef165fd4e08da7f830da260f9dbd.jpg

made some tests, why the second horse got a schlong or not.

Found a mod, which changed the scaling on a frostspider. moved it before MNC to be sure

nothing overwrites the scaling. Needed to reload CF skins, as after that no schlong appeared at all on horses (why???)

After that, Frost, Shadowmere and a hentai troll got there schlongs and kept it.

reloaded the skins in CF many times before, never succeeded in 2 schlongs on horses (duringanimations , too)

after this it worked even after  severeal cell changes, before and after animations (fast travel).

No idea, how frostspider resscaling influences the horse, but me is now somewhat convinced, really nothing should touch the scaling of MNC.

A bit sketchy occasionally in heavily populated areas and in known trouble spots. Some lag causing stutter in those places is survivable but beyond reducing added NPC spawns and possibly reducing script load further I believe my game is back up. My thanks for the help. Enjoy responsibly.

29 minutes ago, FurDraco said:

Hey, I just noticed something when installing Billyy's SLAL Animation. I'm installing it with Nexus Mod Manager, and I don't see the Original Creatures Pack, is it normal or is it really missing ?

i think that is a stand alone file now, as for NMM (or any mod manager) your wasting your time asking me about them, i don't even use those programs.

2 hours ago, FurDraco said:

Hey, I just noticed something when installing Billyy's SLAL Animation. I'm installing it with Nexus Mod Manager, and I don't see the Original Creatures Pack, is it normal or is it really missing ?

NMM might be overwriting mods incorrectly. I found that when using it the best practise when changing file load order, was to uninstall all mods, and re-install them in the correct order.

I no longer need to do that though (or have a backup of Skyrim itself) since NMM frustrated me far too many times, and I switched to Mod Organiser (now Mod Organiser 2).

1 hour ago, Rockat said:

NMM might be overwriting mods incorrectly. I found that when using it the best practise when changing file load order, was to uninstall all mods, and re-install them in the correct order

Absolute nonsense. NMM overwrites what you tell it to. Worst case scenario if you make a mistake and MOD A is overwriting MOD B is to uninstall MOD B and reinstall it letting it do the overwriting. Only someone who doesn't know what they are doing would uninstall all their mods for no good reason.

6 hours ago, Rockat said:

NMM might be overwriting mods incorrectly. I found that when using it the best practise when changing file load order, was to uninstall all mods, and re-install them in the correct order.

I no longer need to do that though (or have a backup of Skyrim itself) since NMM frustrated me far too many times, and I switched to Mod Organiser (now Mod Organiser 2).

You might not be managing your manager correctly. In your defense though, I have had nonsensical things happen to/in my load order after using many different applications, for various reasons. LOOT will occasionally choke on my list and spit out garbage. Regardless, NMM is out of service and no longer supported ( Vortex is what they want now.). I have used and enjoyed MO for many years, you made a solid switch but you will need to "manage the Manager". Keep an eye on what your applications are doing and what you have done. A zip of a clean install is recommended by me regardless of your last fail. Just my unsolicited opinion, if you have to/had to uninstall your mods and reinstall if you change load order then something is very wrong with something.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:10 AM, Mez558 said:
Spoiler

If you're able to use other methods to trigger SL events with the same creatures that Defeat is failing to the the issue isn't likely to be with ABC.

I run ABC with Defeat and MNC (12.3 still) with (*almost) no issues.

In the Defeat MCM check, Player as victim, List of enabled races.
Does your list look complete? As in it's showing things like DragonPriests and Ballisters etc.

Reveal hidden contents

20201018205542_1.jpg.07aacb22f70c441371a9281f2cfdf2e4.jpg

If not, go to the General Settings and Click Reconfigure

Reveal hidden contents

20201018205804_1.jpg.d4c1a07f64e174b631ef2548e1172546.jpg

Actually, it probably wouldn't do any harm to click reconfigure anyway.

*The only issue I have with Defeat and MNC is WispMothers but I've not tried to start an SL event by alternative means so I am not sure if that is Defeat that is at fault. They're kinda rare so I've never bothered to look further into it. I'll give that a try sometime.

Hey, thanks for the advice. 

After checking that section of defeat, I found that my lists were nicely integrated. The issue came from female creatures not being enabled - usually not a problem, but I've Skyfem installed. Didn't think that it extended to even regular beasts, but there we go. 

Defeat's working as intended now. 

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

More nonsense. Their is a community version of NMM.

This is the MNC thread not an MO evangelical meeting.

AMEN. I am pleased that there is a community version of the Nexus Mod Manager, not that I will ever use it. That also adds to my knowledge base, thank you, very helpful. Have a wonderful day.