More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

are you using mods that edit sexlab itself? because theses are not normal sexlab problems at all.

I have some what changes the amount of max animations from 500 to I think 1250(?).

And yes I checked on the new Save and it seems to be working correctly meaning I have a corrupted save?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AthenaTheLover said:

I have some what changes the amount of max animations from 500 to I think 1250(?).

And yes I checked on the new Save and it seems to be working correctly meaning I have a corrupted save?

that could maybe do it if it was installed mid game (also make sure your using the Swe-DivX version and not the older one from before 2020....but do note that i had problems with there version of SLAL, it could of just been me but maybe avoid it)

Edited by MadMansGun
11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that could maybe do it if it was installed mid game (also make sure your using the Swe-DivX version and not the older one from before 2020....but do note that i had problems with there version of SLAL, it could of just been me but maybe avoid it)

I don't remember using it this one, but I looked in my modlist and I think it would be: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

Edited by AthenaTheLover

Hi Mad Man

your mod makes me mad.

A longer problem with dogs still open,  the dick of dogs do not fit to some billy animations, seems to be older cocks ?

big problems with werewolves, 15.4, 15.3 they switched to female when starting sexlab scene . if i make females to males in ck they disappear totally. If i use older MNC, 12.6, 12.7, the cocks are white like no textures

Posted (edited)

the dick of dogs do not fit to some billy animations, seems to be older cocks

stop using ASOS.

they switched to female when starting sexlab scene

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 10:59 PM, Twisted Allegro said:

Hi! Is there a way to make this work (meaning give a penis to a horse) with mod added horses? There is a horse called Emfy that I would like to schlongify.
Emfy comes from the Emfy cleric robes mod

Was there a schlongify patch released for this particular horse?

Edit: Sorry, I meant it for SE, Google found this thread only.

Edited by monsta88

Hello MMG

I just want to tell you what a great and fantastic work you make

Why do i tell you that now ? you know,  i dont like the dogs and made them to Huskies. recently some newer animations from Billy husky cock didnt work with mouth of pc.  now i upgraded ut, again aimply renamed the canine meshes in mnc file, and works great. all huskies get a new and much better working cock now.. they are happy. haha. 

On 3/12/2024 at 4:03 PM, qq927803938 said:

Where can I download the 12.8B version? I don’t want werewolf and other updates. I like the old one.

Got 12.6 and 12.7 for you with old werewolfes. But i tell you, some newer animations from Billy wont fit correct with old cocks.  and for female giants and draugrs, you can simply make them to male in ck by taking the female enable out of first page.  well at least the dogs can all be huskies, just rename the meshes. 

MoreNastyCritters_v12_6C.7z MoreNastyCritters_v12_7A.7z

Is it MNC that changes the idles of aroused werewolves to them masturbating? If so, how hard would it be to apply the same behavior to other creatures, mainly the humanoids; draugr, giants, falmer and rieklings. Any tips?

Edited by Attenater
4 hours ago, Attenater said:

Is it MNC that changes the idles of aroused werewolves to them masturbating?

yes, and actually there are 2 things going on with them:

1. all/most werewolf animations have been replaced/remade to add penis animations.

2. DAR animations that replace the (non-combat/weapon not drawn) standing idle with masturbate animations when they are aroused.

4 hours ago, Attenater said:

how hard would it be to apply the same behavior to other creatures

the way i did it? a pain in the fucking ass with many hidden problems to deal with (Eg: when i did the horses i lost both there sound effects and there tail animations)

5 hours ago, Attenater said:

Any tips?

yea, don't try to replace everything like i tried to do. just use DAR and have it replace the standing animation/s when aroused.

make your "_conditions.txt" look like this

IsWornHasKeyword("CreatureFramework.esm" | 0x68F6) AND
NOT IsFemale()

then do some digging in slal packs to find a suitable animation to copy & use (or learn how to make your own)

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, and actually there are 2 things going on with them:

1. all/most werewolf animations have been replaced/remade to add penis animations.

2. DAR animations that replace the (non-combat/weapon not drawn) standing idle with masturbate animations when they are aroused.

the way i did it? a pain in the fucking ass with many hidden problems to deal with (Eg: when i did the horses i lost both there sound effects and there tail animations)

yea, don't try to replace everything like i tried to do. just use DAR and have it replace the standing animation/s when aroused.

make your "_conditions.txt" look like this

IsWornHasKeyword("CreatureFramework.esm" | 0x68F6) AND
NOT IsFemale()

then do some digging in slal packs to find a suitable animation to copy & use (or learn how to make your own)

DAR idea worked, I borrowed some animations from Billy. Now I just need to figure out how to make it so characters don't rotate 180 degrees when the animation kicks in... i'd appreciate any help

Edited by Attenater
  • 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, do the dragoness meshes have any potential means to be set up for HDT? (not sure if this is the right term). I know back when the dragonesses were intitially available, Olebronkosrak got their meshes working with the animated pussy. It's limited to that mesh though, I think, the one currently packed in with with Animal SoS.

Since MNC introduces a variant mesh for the dragonesses though, is there any means for that being set up the same way? Always fun to see everything moving so I figured to ask just incase there already exists the option/mod somewhere.

10 hours ago, Vaalkk said:

Out of curiosity, do the dragoness meshes have any potential means to be set up for HDT? (not sure if this is the right term). I know back when the dragonesses were intitially available, Olebronkosrak got their meshes working with the animated pussy. It's limited to that mesh though, I think, the one currently packed in with with Animal SoS.

Since MNC introduces a variant mesh for the dragonesses though, is there any means for that being set up the same way? Always fun to see everything moving so I figured to ask just incase there already exists the option/mod somewhere.

it's a bit of a problem area to deal with, both the legs and the tail have weights in the area, so adding more bones there causes it to deform incorrectly (mesh starts folding over on itself)

the tail is the biggest issue with how much it effect everything

Edited by MadMansGun
On 4/21/2024 at 9:52 PM, MadMansGun said:

it's a bit of a problem area to deal with, both the legs and the tail have weights in the area, so adding more bones there causes it to deform incorrectly (mesh starts folding over on itself)

the tail is the biggest issue with how much it effect everything

_scene.avi 33 MB · 4 downloads

Gotcha, yeah that definitely looks like a finicky area to get working. I dig the MNC mesh for it too -- feels a lot more apt for a dragoness. Ah well - can't win them all!