More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

12 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

813722086_Honeycam2020-11-0800-20-26.gif.254dfd7ac0729b5c7c0e69ea5bbadd7d.gif

After sex, troll can't attack.

Only by entering disable -> enable can the problem be solved.

The issue is with the way the SexLab scene was ended. Usually is related with the hit even (attack). The problem can be on the SexLab or with other Mod like Defeat for example but I still don't make the corresponding test to be sure.

Edited: After few test is clear now the reason. For I see when the SexLab scene is interrupted on the Prepare Stage before the Animation Start (usually for some attack on some of the actors) the Animation is forced to end but the scripts are not capable of fully reset the Actors in that specific point for the lack of the right function to do it so.

Greetings! I would like to thank you for the new update of this great mod and ask you to comment on the patch of the Convenient Horses V5 mod ... Is this patch missing the Convenient Horses.esp that was present in earlier versions of this patch... Is this how it should be?

10 hours ago, Dimom76 said:

Greetings! I would like to thank you for the new update of this great mod and ask you to comment on the patch of the Convenient Horses V5 mod ... Is this patch missing the Convenient Horses.esp that was present in earlier versions of this patch... Is this how it should be?

the edited "Convenient Horses.esp" in the patch has been replaced with "Convenient Horses SeranaHorsePatch.esp".......but with a bit more work i think i can toss that out as well........maybe. edit nope, needs a esp.

On 11/8/2020 at 3:57 AM, netruss1964 said:

Admittedly not immersive but, if you attack does the troll stay passive or does he then aggro? 

Yeah i have the same problem as you, when i untamed the creature using mod called untamed after sex with it, also when you summon custom Troll using command console, they are just passive and cannot attack, just flee

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the edited "Convenient Horses.esp" in the patch has been replaced with "Convenient Horses SeranaHorsePatch.esp".......but with a bit more work i think i can toss that out as well........maybe.

Convenient Horses.esp (original) + Convenient Horses SeranaHorsePatch.esp must be installed at the same time?
But our poor ESP column can’t fit it............ I’m still looking forward to your future updates. I gave up on this version.

6 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Yeah i have the same problem as you, when i untamed the creature using mod called untamed after sex with it, also when you summon custom Troll using command console, they are just passive and cannot attack, just flee

i think that's a normal skyrim bug, if you use fus ro dah on a werewolf they can start behaving like that as well.

hell sometimes they will do that anyways, Eg at 8:47 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGdUZyu-izQ

4 hours ago, qq927803938 said:

Convenient Horses.esp (original) + Convenient Horses SeranaHorsePatch.esp must be installed at the same time?
But our poor ESP column can’t fit it............ I’m still looking forward to your future updates. I gave up on this version.

i guess i could merge it into the frost addon.

Thank you very much for the constant improvements to this mod, a question out of curiosity:

it is possible that the player can transform into a creature, use the corresponding animation of the creature and at the end of the animation, automatically transform back?

an example would be: a female magician gives you crystals that may contain the shapes of the creatures that you kill, and that before starting one sex scene, a dialogue would appear giving you the option of normal sex or creature sex, if you select normal, everything follows normal, but if you select creature, a new dialog topic with the creature that you have appear, select the one you want, then transform in the select creature ( same like Brelyna´s pratice quest)  and use the creature animation.

there are many excellent creatures animation, and it would be a way to use those animations in an unforced way, and we would get like pokemon looking for various creatures to use.

Thank you again

On 11/12/2020 at 10:24 AM, razzor69 said:

This is usually only common for werewolves or dragons. The only reason I ve encountered this on other creatures is when I had a mod put the calm spell on my characeter or a combat mod bug out during a SL scene.

Check in the magic effects tab for any spells that my modify foes behaviour. or disable your combat mod temporarily.

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

May I ask what was wrong with how horses dongs were added?

original way: body mesh replaced with one that has a dick attached.

changed to: dick is a stand alone mesh added to the horse using armor slot "body addon9"

therefor it should make the 1000 horse mods that are out there less of a bitch to deal with.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

original way: body mesh replaced with one that has a dick attached.

changed to: dick is a stand alone mesh added to the horse using armor slot "body addon9"

therefor it should make the 1000 horse mods that are out there less of a bitch to deal with.

Well, that is indeed a game changer. Will update then and test. Do I need to install this file:

On 11/12/2020 at 6:55 PM, MadMansGun said:

i edited it a bit, the frost patch now covers both esps:

Convenient Horses V5 patch.7z 464.9 kB · 3 downloads

or am I fine with the compatibility kit from the DL section?