4 minutes ago, mcromance said:

You have:

AllTheFallen_Children  
AllTheFallen_Toddlers

FallenCore_Scripts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMOVE IT OR GET OUT OF THIS SITE !!!! Nobody will help you if you use mods for phedophiles !

thanks. ill try it. just learning

Just now, taipan1981 said:

thanks. ill try it. just learning

I'm sorry, but nobody gets illegal mod for phedophiles by accident while 'just learning'.

Outside of that you have many duplicates, your BE literally tells you that. Check what it's in there, it's not hard.

Also you have outdated game version, make sure all your mods fit that version.

26 minutes ago, mcromance said:

I'm sorry, but nobody gets illegal mod for phedophiles by accident while 'just learning'.

Outside of that you have many duplicates, your BE literally tells you that. Check what it's in there, it's not hard.

Also you have outdated game version, make sure all your mods fit that version.

ive downloaded the game from errotorent. it has all kind of mods in the pack. 

HARKI_Wicked_Perversions i BE it says that this one is the problem. what is it for this mod?

BE-ExceptionReport.html lastException.txt

49 minutes ago, taipan1981 said:

ive downloaded the game from errotorent. it has all kind of mods in the pack. 

HARKI_Wicked_Perversions i BE it says that this one is the problem. what is it for this mod?

BE-ExceptionReport.html 305.81 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 28.58 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry, but I'm not helping with pirated version of the game. Base game is free, you can get it.

And get mods you want directly from their creators to avoid such issues. Nobody knows what viruses and bugs can be in those pirated packs.

20 hours ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

First - Don't get rude. Rudeness won't get you anywhere

Second - You MUST DOWNLOAD the Wicked Whims Inappropriate Unlock Mod in order to restore support for Incest within Wicked Whims

Otherwise you can FORGET IT as TURBODRIVER has made it QUITE CLEAR he's NOT going to continue providing native support for it within Wicked Whims

Sorry if I came off rude, I certainly didn't intend for that. And I do have Inappropriate Unlock downloaded and the incestuous relationships aren't being blocked. My issue is that the details aren't being recorded in the Wicked Notebook when it happens for whatever reason and I was trying to find a way to fix that so I can see the record of sexual activity for incestuous couples like I can for every other sexual encounter.

12 hours ago, procian said:

You have a banned mod which you need to remove....

11 hours ago, mcromance said:

You have:

AllTheFallen_Children  
AllTheFallen_Toddlers

FallenCore_Scripts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMOVE IT OR GET OUT OF THIS SITE !!!! Nobody will help you if you use mods for phedophiles !

Agreed. These mods ARE NOT NEEDED

The Wicked Whims Inappropriate Unlock pnly extends what is natively supported by WW & many other anumators to Teenagers. IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO USE IT WITH SMALL CHILDREN (Afterall, you wouldn't let YOUR RL small children have sex, would you??)

BOTTOM LINE - GET RID OF THE BANNED MODS OR GET THE FUCK OUT !! This isn't The Elder Scrolls on Rule 34 Video or some kind of Scat crap like you would find on MOTHERLESS 

12 minutes ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

Agreed. These mods ARE NOT NEEDED

The Wicked Whims Inappropriate Unlock pnly extends what is natively supported by WW & many other anumators to Teenagers. IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO USE IT WITH SMALL CHILDREN (Afterall, you wouldn't let YOUR RL small children have sex, would you??)

BOTTOM LINE - GET RID OF THE BANNED MODS OR GET THE FUCK OUT !! This isn't The Elder Scrolls on Rule 34 Video or some kind of Scat crap like you would find on MOTHERLESS 

I think you should quote the post author and not us, who only pointed out the illegal mods.

We're not the ones who need to see your reply.

:wink:

On 8/26/2023 at 1:47 PM, mcromance said:

I think you should quote the post author and not us, who only pointed out the illegal mods.

We're not the ones who need to see your reply.

:wink:

What I could've done was include the OP's post with my reply.  Otherwise, I was simply agreeing with you guys ?

But anyways, it still doesn't change the fact some sicko is playing with banned mods ?

On 8/28/2023 at 3:54 AM, shlumbaa said:

i think the motive decay option in ww is malfunctioning,i notice after woohoo there is decay since the update even tho i have it turned off in settings and in mccommand.

Same here, it makes no sense (for example) to masturbate for gaining fun and after the animation finished you get a los in fun, social, hunger and bladder but a gain in hygiene. That is so stupid it must be a bug. That happend since the last update 176h.

And yes, you can not avoid this behavior turning it off in the options, the motiv loss stays the same. I go back to 1.76f and hope for a fix soon.

Edited by Lilalaune28
5 hours ago, Lilalaune28 said:

Same here, it makes no sense (for example) to masturbate for gaining fun and after the animation finished you get a los in fun, social, hunger and bladder but a gain in hygiene. That is so stupid it must be a bug. That happend since the last update 176h.

And yes, you can not avoid this behavior turning it off in the options, the motiv loss stays the same. I go back to 1.76f and hope for a fix soon.

same problem here 

44 minutes ago, justintyme985 said:

@AlexWolf Its an issue I've found with the breast slider.. if you go Edit Sim, with cas.fulleditmode and spread the breast, or move them closer <it can be either way> it will usually fix that problem.

yeah i went into the editor, changed the sliders a little and the problem with the breast disappeared.

thx!

I doubt anyone is willing to help me with my computer game Sims 4. When the sex are having sex. You see their tongues is sticking out of their mouth like a lizard. Anyways it's been awhile it been this way since I downloaded the Wicked Whims mod files or any other mod files that did this to my computer game Sims 4. Including the women ass or butt missing or stretched out . But the men didn't have no problems at all. The other issues that is also sex related problems like who is willing to have sex relationship. Still not able to get the Sims characters to sleep on their bed and take a shower or take a bath. Good new they do go out to work that problems is finally fixed. I already look up in the internet websites on how to fixed the game but it didn't helped me in the way I wanted it to fixed my problems. I removed some of the mod files to did ruin my game. I don't know what else to do with my computer games. Maybe  no more Wicked Whims mod files to my computer games. And just have normal and boring and hiding in the bed sheets, no hair style changes and skin color other new mod files and other changes to the games. The cloths styles really outdated, hair styles, anything new to the games. I wish that the Wicked Whims mod files was already in the Sims 4 explansion pack in the game instead of downloading them from websites ever again. At least it would be fun to have better new updated Sims 4 games more fun instead of problems that we need help on here in the websites that hardly anyone help sometimes they do but lately not so much anymore. Only get no respect and judgment and criticism and hard words on here it is a pain in my ass. Hopefully someone maybe can send me a files to fixed my computer games eventually but I doubted it. Good luck with your game and someone can fixed your problems eventually not for me not ever. Good luck anyways. 

08-26-23_12-41-20 AM.png

1 hour ago, Patricia1973 said:

I doubt anyone is willing to help me with my computer game Sims 4. When the sex are having sex. You see their tongues is sticking out of their mouth like a lizard. Anyways it's been awhile it been this way since I downloaded the Wicked Whims mod files or any other mod files that did this to my computer game Sims 4. Including the women ass or butt missing or stretched out . But the men didn't have no problems at all. The other issues that is also sex related problems like who is willing to have sex relationship. Still not able to get the Sims characters to sleep on their bed and take a shower or take a bath. Good new they do go out to work that problems is finally fixed. I already look up in the internet websites on how to fixed the game but it didn't helped me in the way I wanted it to fixed my problems. I removed some of the mod files to did ruin my game. I don't know what else to do with my computer games. Maybe  no more Wicked Whims mod files to my computer games. And just have normal and boring and hiding in the bed sheets, no hair style changes and skin color other new mod files and other changes to the games. The cloths styles really outdated, hair styles, anything new to the games. I wish that the Wicked Whims mod files was already in the Sims 4 explansion pack in the game instead of downloading them from websites ever again. At least it would be fun to have better new updated Sims 4 games more fun instead of problems that we need help on here in the websites that hardly anyone help sometimes they do but lately not so much anymore. Only get no respect and judgment and criticism and hard words on here it is a pain in my ass. Hopefully someone maybe can send me a files to fixed my computer games eventually but I doubted it. Good luck with your game and someone can fixed your problems eventually not for me not ever. Good luck anyways. 

08-26-23_12-41-20 AM.png

You have a broken and unneeded tongue rig....type rig in the mods folder search bar and also look out for anything by nandong to do with heads...tongue jaw etc...delete any found.

Hi! I have an issue with the strip club, specifically managing the business quirks. I can't buy any of the quirks despite having the points for it, which is driving me insane because I really need these loiterers to stop dropping trash. They're ruining my business because it's so much and my janitors are actually useless. If anyone has had the same issue or might know what the problem is, please help me ?

Hey ... 

Just want to drop here this error report file 

It gives me this error a bunch of times during a single play 

maybe its a conflict with another Mod and I am inclined to a possible conflict with 

MCC Mod  cause that Mod also gives me headaches with error reports from time to time ..

Anyway I'll leave it here and please ask any info you might need more from me ..

WickedWhims_v176h_Exception.txt