On 12/18/2023 at 6:44 PM, jkw152 said:

newest version 177b and the old version both don't work with the newest sims 4 update for me.  I can click on an object, choose sex then get the options like random, teasing etc but selecting them (or any WW function) just pauses the game.  No menus show up, can't change any WW settings or select any animations

there don't seem to be any exceptions either

still not working, the only mod I have installed are basic sliders and animations, nothing that should break the menus

(please excuse my english) So i downloaded the latest version 177b but apparently sex animations and settings are only available when i start a new save file, not in my current and old saves. I also got an "uh oh! complex save data failed to load" error notification on my new save file. I've repaired my game, clear caches, remove other mods and cc too but nothing seems to work...please help, what should i do?

Just started playing Sims again after taking a break and I had to update the game and mods to play.

Can't import my old WW settings so I had to start over.

Can't find the incest switch anymore, any help about location would be appreciated.

Nevermind, I found it...

Had to download the Optional WW Inappropriate Unlock file for the Public WW version which I never had to do before.

MF household couple doing the same animation forever and won't progress or stop.

(Full progression and Climax ending set)(Fixed by turning off the Climax Delay Switch)

2 Household Females asking to have sex with each other every 2 minutes and both genders are set to prefer males.

Now the male NPC's are asking my male sim for sex WTF.

(The 2 gender compliance switches are enabled but they don't work) 

WW just ignores genders completely like the anything goes switch is on.

(I had set the Always Accept switch to 2 bars which is like "anything goes" and ignores gender settings).

Oh well, I just have to learn everything all over again.

Edited by Scorpio

v177c Doesn't load. I can hear the game sound and see the loading screen. But when i click you hear the windows sound for an error message, however there is no pop up. Im trying to roll back to v177b but can't find a link to download. Anyone have a link?

Default game body

Hello,

Sorry for bad english

I already play sims 4 with wicked whims and clothes add-on and it worcked perfectly but I wanted to download clothes for the second time and now it didn't work the body when I dress something is the default game body and not wicked whims so i read visual issue from whicked site and I move mods that can conflict with wicked whims I also try different clothes mods but the body still the same. When the sim is nacked there is no problem

Can someone help me please ?

image.png.e1e3f1d77292c43bdad930667f4492d4.pngimage.png.1f9cceccd2f3a26e1e54b3931a13c33b.png

i am having major issues with this new update V177c. The Wicked option is not on any object in my game since this update. i opened up my game options to see the mods running, and it shows TURBODRIVER_WICKEDWHIMS_TUNING. but it does not show the script mod under script section? could this be causing the problem? i see a lot of people say removing wicked perversions helped, but i have updated that mod today, still did not work, so i removed it from the mod folder, and still has not worked. can anybody please advise what to do? i have uninstalled WW and reinstalled it today, but still no luck! 

1 hour ago, evw1996 said:

i am having major issues with this new update V177c. The Wicked option is not on any object in my game since this update. i opened up my game options to see the mods running, and it shows TURBODRIVER_WICKEDWHIMS_TUNING. but it does not show the script mod under script section? could this be causing the problem? i see a lot of people say removing wicked perversions helped, but i have updated that mod today, still did not work, so i removed it from the mod folder, and still has not worked. can anybody please advise what to do? i have uninstalled WW and reinstalled it today, but still no luck! 

Sounds like your script file is too deep....double check.When you unzip ww you need to open the folder...Inside is another folder called "wickedwhims mod." the files you need to move to your ww folder in mods are inside.Delete the 2 old ww files btw...don't overwrite.Also delete the localthumbcache package file too.Do this whenever you add/delete or update mods and cc.

Edited by procian

Does anyone know why the sex animations are suddenly not working? I got the updated version but I am having issues. I am so confused.. if you click on the bed in the WickedWhims menu you see sex as an option and the menu for your choices comes up.. pick any and nothing happens. Then the sex menu is completely gone if you look again.. If you pick make a move in interactions fingering will happen on a couch.. but its like all other parts of the sex animations are just not working anymore? Just curious where I can find the update that would fix this.. if there is one. It worked completely fine not long ago.. 

Hey there!

I can't find a solution to my problem. I was cleaning some mods and when I opened the game, I couldn't click on any sim to interact with active current sim. Happens between all sims and with all households. You can click on objects, floor, etc. But nothing pops if I try to click on another sim to interact.

I was investigating what could be the problem, had some mods removed, brought back, etc. Found out that the only 2 mods causing this problem are the main 2 WW .package files. I removed them and it worked in-game, brought back and the problem is there. I tried removing all related WW mods, deleting localthumbcache, putting in separate folder. Extracting the WW folder to MODS folder. I have no idea what to do.

Hello!

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong topic but I'm trying to get into modding and create a lightweight succubus mod that would rely on detecting sexual interactions from WW. However I'm struggling to find any information on how to communicate with WW from my mod. Is there some programmer oriented documentation for WW by any chance? I presume WW has an API?

Thank you for the great mod!

On 1/16/2024 at 10:13 AM, MzJessLovely said:

Does anyone know why the sex animations are suddenly not working? I got the updated version but I am having issues. I am so confused.. if you click on the bed in the WickedWhims menu you see sex as an option and the menu for your choices comes up.. pick any and nothing happens. Then the sex menu is completely gone if you look again.. If you pick make a move in interactions fingering will happen on a couch.. but its like all other parts of the sex animations are just not working anymore? Just curious where I can find the update that would fix this.. if there is one. It worked completely fine not long ago.. 

Same here! I tried all night to see if I could fix it but I got nothing. I tried to find an updated wicked whims mod but no luck 

3 hours ago, magicman46 said:

Hello,

I am having an issue where my custom modded sims are showing up with a white chest and arms when nude. Any help would be appreciated.

Broken nude top by the sound of it.

On 1/16/2024 at 11:13 AM, MzJessLovely said:

Since you indicated that everything was working in the past, what changed from the working state to the non-working state aside from updating WickedWhims?

Is the version of the Sims4 you are running supported by the version of WickedWhims you have installed?  WW177c supports game versions 1.104.58 (January 16th) and 1.103.315 (December 14th).  If you are running Windows, you can check the version by viewing the GameVersion.txt file under C:\Users\<your windows account name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Are there any other script based mods you are also using?

If so, you may want to review the link below to see if any of them may need to be updated or removed.  There are instances where one or more outdated mods can cause problems and most likely should be removed.  This is especially the case where a mod hasn't been updated in 6 months or more.
https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

Have you also tried temporarily moving out your other mods and just running WickedWhims with an animation file to see if the problem still exists?

9 hours ago, zapotek2034 said:

Since you indicated that everything was working in the past, what changed from the working state to the non-working state aside from updating WickedWhims?

Is the version of the Sims4 you are running supported by the version of WickedWhims you have installed?  WW177c supports game versions 1.104.58 (January 16th) and 1.103.315 (December 14th).  If you are running Windows, you can check the version by viewing the GameVersion.txt file under C:\Users\<your windows account name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Are there any other script based mods you are also using?

If so, you may want to review the link below to see if any of them may need to be updated or removed.  There are instances where one or more outdated mods can cause problems and most likely should be removed.  This is especially the case where a mod hasn't been updated in 6 months or more.
https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

Have you also tried temporarily moving out your other mods and just running WickedWhims with an animation file to see if the problem still exists?
|

I don't know? Sims updates automatically. I have never had this be an issue before. The game updated recently and all my WW mods just stopped working :/ I need them to be updated like they are whenever this happens so they are compatible.. and I am not the only one having this issue either. 

4 hours ago, MzJessLovely said:

To help minimize any future issues that can be caused by EA pushing updates to the Sims which can potentially break mods you are using, you can go into the EA/Origin client and disable auto-updates.

Once you make this change, if EA pushes an update to the Sims, the EA/Origin client will prompt you to update the game.  At this point, you would put the EA/Origin client into "offline" mode, which will allow you to continue to play the Sims and would give the mod developers time to update their mods to support the new Sims version if needed.  Depending on the types of changes EA pushes out, it may take a few days or more for the mod authors to make their mods compatible.

Another step I do is to backup the "The Sims 4" game folder under C:\Users\<your windows account name>\Documents\Electronic Arts\ in Windows, before adding new mods/custom content.  This way I know I have a "known good" configuration.  In the event something breaks due to a bad mod, I can easily restore my working setup.

This backup could be as simple as creating a ZIP/RAR/7z compressed file of the "The Sims 4" folder, or making a copy of that folder elsewhere on your computer, or on external storage.

From your response, the only additional change you can think of is just the game itself updating.

Did you remember to delete the "localthumbscache.package" file from your Sims4 folder after updating your mods?

You still have not indicated what other script mods you are using in addition to WickedWhims, such as Nisa's Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs, MC Command Center, nor have you confirmed that the version of WickedWhims you are using (I'm assuming it's the current version 177c) and the version of the Sims you are running.

If you are using other script mods (which have corresponding files that end in ".TS4SCRIPT",) those may need to be updated as well.  Please refer to the link I provided to check if any need to be updated as well.

In most cases, outdated script based mods usually cause issues; however, there are instances of custom content causing them as well.  One example is with some custom beds as noted below.

https://simscommunity.info/2022/08/03/batch-fix-your-the-sims-4-cc-beds/

This is why I suggested just running the Sims with WickedWhims and an animation package temporarily, which would help rule out any potential conflicts with other mods/custom content.

Any assistance we can provide to you is solely based on the information that you provide to us.

If you are not sure as to what information would be useful in troubleshooting your issue, just ask.

So for whatever reason, whenever I try to adopt infants out to friends or family member via one of Lumpinou's mods, the game throws up an LE. It's been doing it since an update last month. I abandoned the game for some time in frustration and decided to pick it back up again.

Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_id')

What does that even mean? Why can't my Sim adopt out their infant to a friend or family member and why is something in WW that's causing this to happen?? 

I updated my WW version to the latest one and it doesn't like me. I might wind up moving the Infants out of the Household the long way around if I can't get the mods to play nice.