On 8/9/2023 at 12:39 AM, Patricia1973 said:

My Sims 4 game my Sims characters still refused to go out to work, refused to go to sleep still. And I used to had their tongues sticking out of their body but I removed the problems myself because no one still didn't helped me out. Anyways that problems was solved by myself , no more problems with their tongues sticking out of their mouth anymore. But I can't find the problems out with the Sims stick refusing to go to work. They stayed at home, I get a call from their boss being late for work. And I can't find the mods files that made my Sims game not working right. I took out alot of mods files to make the Sims characters in the game work right. I can't get my Sims to go to work or sleep. I noticed the Wicked Whims has  loading screen has changed, the relationship also changed too. No more odd relationship with family members. But I found another mods files to help me by myself. And the sex postion also changed too. But took awhile to fixed it and find new  mods files to fixed my Sims games also. What a pain in the butt to fixed it myself, no one helped me solved that problem out. So many problems with the new Wicked Whims mod files has changed alot. But I can't get the dogs mods files to work at all. It used to work on my Sims games and get the dogs to do something with the SIms game. Anyways I doubted it will never work out on  my games anymore like it use to. It doesn't matter anymore. Some mods files use to work on my games but too many changes and had to find something new but never really work out and sometimes it crash my computer games too many times. Take it out and remvoed it several times. I wasted my time downloading mods files that never wants to work in my Sims game at all for no reason or no idea why I also have troubles with mod files that never work on my games at all. I don't need help its a waste of time asking for help here. I solved the problems myself. It's crazy that mods files work or doesn't work at all in some computer games sometimes no reason why some get help or no help at all. Have a nice day.

I understand it can be frustrating trying to get help on the forum. I have a few questions unanswered. this space is wide open and there is still a loss of time when monitoring this forum.

To retort to your post, I can suggest trying to start over with your mods folder, installing them one at a time and testing them.

I did this and found that a lot of my favorite mods were outdated.

4 hours ago, handi38 said:

no I just have WW instaled. I put the error message here, if someone could help me i would be glad.

WickedWhims_v176f_Exception.txt 94.28 kB · 1 download

Now I can go into the game but always had "WW error", can t use WW Ig.

For some reason WW can't access the files. Was it working in the same exact installation folder before? Because it's 1st time I see path with Les\xa0Sims\xa04 in it. Usually it's The Sims 4 withouth those ' \xa0 ' things.

Maybe try this:

Backup your saves and tray files (like on desktop or different drive) > delete Sims 4 folder > repair the game > run game to let it generate new folder > put only WW and few animations in mods folder (directly or just 1 folder deep) and test if it works.

If it works add back your saves and tray files (do NOT add the old WW folder from saves folder)

Also don't forget to turn on script and CC in game settings.

I did tried to fixed the game and now my Sims 4 characters disappeared. I tried recoved the games few times it did worked for a little bit. And The Wicked Whims mods files still broken, I think the Wicked Whims mods files is broken. the Wicked Whims script also broken also. I downloaded the Wicked Whims several times. And I have tried to removed it , not having it for awhile, but than the secret button to get it to work was missing and broken. And used the cheat codes alot. But I couldn't get the mods to work without the Wicked Whims for awhile. And the sex postion didn't show up right, only thing that was missing was the girls butt , private area was distorted, their butt got bigger, private area stick out like the guy private area. I tried several reason why something didn't work or something is missing. I rather not say or blame to why I can't get anyone to help me or solved the problems for me. Maybe the Wicked Whims doesn't want to work on my computer at all with the new Wicked Whims, tried to look for the old verson of the Wicked Whims. The new version of the Sims 4 has changed terrible, it no good at all. My honest opinion about it is terrible, the relationship with family members doesn't work no more. I know why . I rather not say why. Because others will say it disturbing and crazy in one word am I right. Anyways I don't know if I want to download Wicked Whims mod files anymore or play Sims 4 odd mods files from alot of websites I download, tried to create the Sims characters related to animation that I like alot over the years. It ruin my computer game Sims 4. I'm very sorry you tried to help me solved the problems for me anyways. I tried your version and it didn't work out for me at all. I don't know why my computer game Sims 4 game not working anymore.  I am very disappointed in myself and the game world I thought I could trust and help me out. I read alot of website help also none of it helped me out at all. Thanks anyways.

Quick question since I'm bad at menuing.

I want WW autonomy to choose the floor more often over beds, sofas, etc but I dont seem to see an option for floor autonomy. If there is one could someone please direct me to where I would find it in the menu.

Alternatively are there any special WW furniture items I can place that offer floor location animations that sims can choose during WW autonomy? Like special rugs or  markers placed in build mode?

My Sims game kinda of work. I was able to send my Sims characters to work finally. But now they can't sleep in the bed anymore still. I don't know why the Sims refused to sleep in the bed. But they can rest or take nap but not sleep all the way all night . Another same problem still is when the Sims have sex only problem is the women butt is half missing and their tongue, body parts  stretch. It is very frustrating for me to deal with it and no one can't seem to understand or can't help me with my Sims game . Maybe it is the Wicked Whims, missing Wicked Whims script broke my computer game. I don't know what else to do with the game anymore. I did restarted the whole game again. Clean everything out and removed my saved game and start over again repeated it again. But I still have the Sims characters saved in my gallery. But hardly no one doesn't download my Sims characters or my houses. I related alot of characters from animation that I watched. Like Cardcaptor Sakura, Bible Black anime , other are mature anime few that I can't title name it here. But funny title name is called Cleavage, other one is The Hills Have Size. Hahaha. I do enjoyed comedy, action, comedy romance anime, action movies foreign film marital art movies,variety of movies that I enjoyed by myself because I don't have any friends to share these classic movies or animation movies and anime series, music concert dvd of Queen, also variety of musics I love, enjoyed, little bit of anime horror called Pet Shop of Horror, Ozamu Tezuka's Phonenix Endless Fables of Resurrection boxset dvd, Please Save My Earth, Record of Lodoss War Chronical Of The Knight, Robot Carnival, Tokoyo Babylon, One Piece, Robotech, Macross, Macross Do You Remember Love?, Macross Frontier, Paradise Kiss, Bubblegum Crisis Mega series with 8 episodes & The Complete Hurrican Live like a music concert dvd, Angel Cop, Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, Devil Hunter Yohko, Devil May Cry animated series, Tales of The Crypt, the new tales of The Crypt tv series I saw on TV, Resident Evil  Degeneration, Resident Evil Damnation, Resident Evil Vendetta CGI movies, Tekken Blood Vengeance CGI movie better than the live action movie that flop terrible. Triping The Rift CGI series on dvd. Too bad I don't have no friends to share with my collection. I have about almost 300 dvd movies, variety of dvd collection in my room. And Video games also. I haven't played very much. But I do sometimes play Angry Birds game with my nephew his 7 years old. I do have few Final Fantasy games collection, RPG games, Bloody Roar 3 Playstation 2, Bloody Roar Extreme Xbox. I have Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 1-2. I have few game system to play by myself but don't have anyone to play with me with computer games or watch movies with me. I also draw animation, make anime birthday cards, creative writing stories, wrote my first poem at the age of 11. I learn to write poem, cooking at early age of 11. Anyways I guess no one here to help me with my computer game Sims 4. Oh well. Sorry to bother anyone. Have a good day. 

On 8/11/2023 at 12:13 PM, mcromance said:

For some reason WW can't access the files. Was it working in the same exact installation folder before? Because it's 1st time I see path with Les\xa0Sims\xa04 in it. Usually it's The Sims 4 withouth those ' \xa0 ' things.

Maybe try this:

Backup your saves and tray files (like on desktop or different drive) > delete Sims 4 folder > repair the game > run game to let it generate new folder > put only WW and few animations in mods folder (directly or just 1 folder deep) and test if it works.

If it works add back your saves and tray files (do NOT add the old WW folder from saves folder)

Also don't forget to turn on script and CC in game settings.

Thank you for your answer, I will try what you said. I didn t see that problem. I keep you in touch  !

4 hours ago, stelkin83 said:

For some reason, my sim (young adult) can't have sex with a teenager. There was a setting for that but I can't find it after ww last update. Have someone the same problem? 

It's 'gone' longer than last update. Since High School Years came out.

You need this file to make the setting option visible agaian (it's hidden by default):

Follow the instruction that is written there to make it work (also if you have HSY you need to make extra step with special WW trait)

I don't know why this Sims 4 game hates me. It's very frustrating to deal with so many problems with download files , mods other files that nothing but trouble for me. I don't think anyone is willing or don't care to help me. I get ignored, no one wants to help me at all with my issues with my computer game Sims 4 at all here. I mostly do is don't download anymore Wicked Whims mod files whatever it is called. I played without it for few months sometimes. But than I miss playing Wicked Whims mods files. Because I needed to see the Sims having sex. Anyways this game is still giving me trouble again. What else is missing it is Wicked Whims script files, replace it again. My Sims 4 game crash, than when I tried to play my computer games my characters Sims are missing, the their tongues are sticking out of their mouth like lizards, the women body parts are stretched out and missing butts. But the men are fine but their tongues are stretched out of their months. I did download the new Wicked Whims mods files and the Wicked Whims script files also. Every time I download the new Files for Wicked Whims mod files and the Wicked Whims script files too the game is doing something weird in my computer game. I doubt anyone is willing to help me out on here. Maybe I don't want to download anymore Wicked Whims mod files, the  Wicked Whims script files too. It is impossible to fix it myself. I do enjoyed the Sims 4 game, goto my Sims 4 game world and ignored the real world. Sims games is more fun and enjoyed the Sims characters I made from anime that I watched alot. But it's not the same in the animation movies , anime series I watched alone. It's no fun without friends to share your interests. It is very lonesome, boring too. Good thing I can draw anime. write anime stories, write poem. Hopefully make anime plush doll someday with my own hands, creative them.  I hope I would find a friend someday before I move on with my next life evenutally. If not I all alone without friends or boyfriend also. Hope you find someone to help you with you computer game not like me. Good luck anyway.

4 hours ago, Patricia1973 said:

I don't know why this Sims 4 game hates me. It's very frustrating to deal with so many problems with download files , mods other files that nothing but trouble for me. I don't think anyone is willing or don't care to help me. I get ignored, no one wants to help me at all with my issues with my computer game Sims 4 at all here. I mostly do is don't download anymore Wicked Whims mod files whatever it is called. I played without it for few months sometimes. But than I miss playing Wicked Whims mods files. Because I needed to see the Sims having sex. Anyways this game is still giving me trouble again. What else is missing it is Wicked Whims script files, replace it again. My Sims 4 game crash, than when I tried to play my computer games my characters Sims are missing, the their tongues are sticking out of their mouth like lizards, the women body parts are stretched out and missing butts. But the men are fine but their tongues are stretched out of their months. I did download the new Wicked Whims mods files and the Wicked Whims script files also. Every time I download the new Files for Wicked Whims mod files and the Wicked Whims script files too the game is doing something weird in my computer game. I doubt anyone is willing to help me out on here. Maybe I don't want to download anymore Wicked Whims mod files, the  Wicked Whims script files too. It is impossible to fix it myself. I do enjoyed the Sims 4 game, goto my Sims 4 game world and ignored the real world. Sims games is more fun and enjoyed the Sims characters I made from anime that I watched alot. But it's not the same in the animation movies , anime series I watched alone. It's no fun without friends to share your interests. It is very lonesome, boring too. Good thing I can draw anime. write anime stories, write poem. Hopefully make anime plush doll someday with my own hands, creative them.  I hope I would find a friend someday before I move on with my next life evenutally. If not I all alone without friends or boyfriend also. Hope you find someone to help you with you computer game not like me. Good luck anyway.

1 page earlier you posted your issue and I commented and gave you link with possible fixes + advice to do 50/50 method:

But you decided to just delete your own post instead of coming back and saying if you tried anything from it at all.

So sorry to say, but if you yourself ignore others don't expect people offering to help again.

Sims don't sleep, they can't go to shower themselves, but they did finally went to work, the kids do go to school, missing homework, missing butt, butt expand also, tongue stretch out of their mouths. Crashed few times, got stuck also, tried to restarted the game, clean out the saved games, restarted the whole game too many times.  No taboo sex with relationship. They only can family kiss, hug like normal family, they can massage their shoulder, but no sex with family members. When you let them be they do sometimes kiss like they are in taboo relationship by themselves. I had alot of crazy problems over times and years. Use to get help here but not so much lately, get alot of rude people and insults comments here. No matter what I can't deal with that problems anymore with rude people here. I just ignored them and blocked their rude comments. I barely come here to often to try to see if anyone could help me or advise. But it's always the same problems ignored  or insults, bad mouth comments about me mostly here. I've dealt with rude people my entire life since I was young kid age 6 and through high school been bullied too many years. It still hurts my feelings. Whatever. I guess no one wants to help me that fine. Nothing will changed here what so ever. Don't bother helping me anyways.

I have some trouble that never seen before, in oral sex scene dick going to forehead and in some scenes tongue placed inside forehead too. I deleted all height, forehead, tongue mods but this doesn’t help!  

B3EBE742-52DC-4A20-88AA-B618908F9A72.png

Edited by Freemale

Hello, I've recently been getting the following message when a sexual act is to be performed: unk client was unable to show for situation because of tardy request expected: 0

Have so far updated all mods, or newly downloaded.

Is the error known?

Thank you + best regards
phillan

On 7/2/2023 at 7:40 PM, PC Naughty Gamer said:

The reason why there's no support page is because it's an AS IS mod

Be that as it may, the problem still persists and I don't know the cause or any way to fix it. After a bit of testing I found out that if you get sexual encounters into the Wicked Notebook and then use MCCC to change the involved parties into family members after the fact all that info disappears, so maybe there is something in the code of Wicked Whims specifically blocking the info from appearing for incestuous encounters? I'm not really a mod creator, and I can't really find any documentation on how the notebook works so I have no idea.

I just want it on record when a sim takes his sister's virginity, is it truly so much to ask?

3 hours ago, supermanofapps said:

Be that as it may, the problem still persists and I don't know the cause or any way to fix it. After a bit of testing I found out that if you get sexual encounters into the Wicked Notebook and then use MCCC to change the involved parties into family members after the fact all that info disappears, so maybe there is something in the code of Wicked Whims specifically blocking the info from appearing for incestuous encounters? I'm not really a mod creator, and I can't really find any documentation on how the notebook works so I have no idea.

I just want it on record when a sim takes his sister's virginity, is it truly so much to ask?

First - Don't get rude. Rudeness won't get you anywhere

Second - You MUST DOWNLOAD the Wicked Whims Inappropriate Unlock Mod in order to restore support for Incest within Wicked Whims

Otherwise you can FORGET IT as TURBODRIVER has made it QUITE CLEAR he's NOT going to continue providing native support for it within Wicked Whims