This Sims 4 game on Wicked Whims and Wonderful Whims mod files aren't working right. My Sims characters aren't going to sleep or sex. still refusing to do what you want them to do anymore. Including missing butt for the women. I did removed the problems with their tongue not stretching anymore. It did fixed that problems.  I don't know why the Sims still refusing to go to sleep in their bed, take a shower, take a bath. But they don't have problem eating or making foods.  I already look it up online the problems but I couldn't find or solved my problems at all. I deleted all the sex animation files. I don't know how many bad files or mod files I deleted maybe 3,000 or 4,000 files. I watched alot of video's about how to fixed my Sims games. But I not techno smart person. I even tried asking help on the post on here. Nothing seem to worked out for me at all.  What a waste trying and hoping to find someone to help me. It sucks mostly. Anyways good luck for anyone here to find someone to help you instead. 

1 hour ago, Patricia1973 said:

This Sims 4 game on Wicked Whims and Wonderful Whims mod files aren't working right. My Sims characters aren't going to sleep or sex. still refusing to do what you want them to do anymore. Including missing butt for the women. I did removed the problems with their tongue not stretching anymore. It did fixed that problems.  I don't know why the Sims still refusing to go to sleep in their bed, take a shower, take a bath. But they don't have problem eating or making foods.  I already look it up online the problems but I couldn't find or solved my problems at all. I deleted all the sex animation files. I don't know how many bad files or mod files I deleted maybe 3,000 or 4,000 files. I watched alot of video's about how to fixed my Sims games. But I not techno smart person. I even tried asking help on the post on here. Nothing seem to worked out for me at all.  What a waste trying and hoping to find someone to help me. It sucks mostly. Anyways good luck for anyone here to find someone to help you instead. 

If you start a new game, rather than loading an existing game, do you have the issue?

If you have reviewed some of the other troubleshooting threads on this site, most of the people who try and provide help usually recommend posting your lastexception and WickedWhimsInfoLog files for review.

If you are receiving any errors in game, providing those error messages usually helps as well.

Additionally, you have mentioned both WickedWhims and WonderfulWhims above.  Do you have both mods installed?  If so, you can only use one of them since both mods will conflict with each other.

Also provide the version of the Sims4 you are running.  Some issues can be caused by running a version of WickedWhims or WonderfulWhims that is not supported by the version of the Sims 4 you may be running.

Another good starting point would be to determine "what changed" between when your Sims4 setup was working and when it stopped working.  This could be as simple as EA pushed an update to the Sims 4 game and a newer version of WickedWhims may be needed to support those changes.  Alternately, the issue could be caused by one or more new mods.

To reduce problems surrounding updates from EA, I would recommend going into the settings of the EA or Origin app and disable the application auto-updates.

To reduce problems caused by newly added mods, under your mods folder, create a new folder and call it "testmods" or something similar.  When you install one or more new mods, put them in the "testmods" folder then run the Sims4.  If you encounter an issue, then you know it's one of the new mods.  If you do not have any issues, wait a few days to make sure, then move the mods from the "testmods" folder into whatever folder structure you have setup.

In the event an update to the Sims4 is pushed out by EA, you'll see a notice in the app indicating an update is required.  To keep playing without updating, enable "offline mode" in the EA/Origin app.  This will allow you to play the Sims to run in the short term, while you wait a few days to see if WickedWhims receives an update.

If you run a lot of different scripting mods, you may want to review the link below to see if any of them may need to be updated or removed.  There are instances where one or more outdated mods can cause problems and most likely should be removed.  This is especially the case where a mod hasn't been updated in 6 months or more.
https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

You mention that you have deleted bad files or mod files.  From which folder did you delete the files from, your mods folder or another location?

Recommendations from other posts have suggested to remove all mods except WickedWhims and a few animations to see if the problem persists.  The 50/50 method is also noted, where you remove half of the mods from your mods folder to see if the issue occurs.  If the issue is still present, then there is a good chance one of the remaining mods has an issue.

If the issue is not present, then start placing some of the mods that were removed back into your mods folder in small batches to help determine which of them causes the error when it gets added back.

If you are running Windows on your computer, you could try using something like Scumbumbo's package conflict detector application (you can download it from ModTheSims) to try and help determine which packages you have that could potentially be conflicting.

Other checks you can do would be to search your mods folder to see if you have multiple "default" body mods, like Better Body and EVE9 for an example.

If you download and install a lot of custom sims, it's possible that there may be multiple conflicting slider packages.  Once example I personally have encountered was where one mod author included the slider files in a folder called "sliders", while another mod author included them in a folder called "CAS sliders".  Both folders had duplicate file names; however, when I compared the two files, some of them were smaller that the other which likely meant that one of them could have been older.

When adding or removing mods, please ensure that you delete the "localthumbcache.package" file.  This will get re-created once the Sims 4 is launched.

One last bit of advice I can give would be to backup your SIms4 folder (in Windows it's the "The Sims 4" folder located in C:\Users\Account\Documents\Electronic Arts, where "account" in the path refers to your Windows account name.  For example, if your Windows account is "Patricia1973", the full path is C:\Users\Patricia1973\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) to another location, delete the folder, run the Sims4 to recreate a brand new "The Sims 4" folder, then start reinstalling your mods in small batches to help determine which mod may be causing your issue.

When requesting help, if you are not sure what information to provide for someone to try and troubleshoot your issue, please ask.  Providing some additional details as to what troubleshooting steps you have performed would also help tailor responses.  (If you indicated that you performed the 50/50 method for example, then someone who might provide help would not have to recommend that step since you did it already.)

I hope some of the of the above information is useful to you.

Edited by zapotek2034
14 hours ago, Patricia1973 said:

You don't have both mods installed do you? you can only have one or the other.

Hey! I’m having trouble editing my sims in CAS fully naked and I’m not sure why. It started with the top completely disappearing (which I figured out because I was using wild_guy, helio, sopor, hiroki, and sm sims’ body replacements all at once and now I’m only using wild_guy and sm sims) but now the top clothes won’t completely come off after pressing the x button. I just get a default bra. I noticed the bottom does completely come off though when I press x.

Anyone know what the issue may be?

EDIT: I completely removed everything from the WickedWhims folder and just had the bare WickedWhims and NisaK's Wicked Perversions installed to see what would happen. I went into CAS and I still couldn't get rid of the default bra on the female sims. Is this an error in the base mod?

Edited by ArelyaC
On 9/11/2023 at 6:01 AM, ArelyaC said:

Hey! I’m having trouble editing my sims in CAS fully naked and I’m not sure why. It started with the top completely disappearing (which I figured out because I was using wild_guy, helio, sopor, hiroki, and sm sims’ body replacements all at once and now I’m only using wild_guy and sm sims) but now the top clothes won’t completely come off after pressing the x button. I just get a default bra. I noticed the bottom does completely come off though when I press x.

Do you mean default replacement here? You can have only 1 default replacement for every cathegory, aka. just one breats/butt/feet/hand etc.

Did you try with only WW and few animations installed?

35 minutes ago, mcromance said:

Do you mean default replacement here? You can have only 1 default replacement for every cathegory, aka. just one breats/butt/feet/hand etc.

Did you try with only WW and few animations installed?

Thanks for your response! Haha I coincidentally edited my response shortly after you responded:

On 9/11/2023 at 12:01 AM, ArelyaC said:

EDIT: I completely removed everything from the WickedWhims folder and just had the bare WickedWhims and NisaK's Wicked Perversions installed to see what would happen. I went into CAS and I still couldn't get rid of the default bra on the female sims. Is this an error in the base mod?

And I do only have 1 default replacement for each category. However the default bra problem still occurred when I removed everything and only had WW and Wicked Perversions installed. I’m using WW v176i

8 minutes ago, ArelyaC said:

Thanks for your response! Haha I coincidentally edited my response shortly after you responded:

And I do only have 1 default replacement for each category. However the default bra problem still occurred when I removed everything and only had WW and Wicked Perversions installed. I’m using WW v176i

But do you mean you did not use any CC too?
( And just a little advice: I never put anything not needed for WW to function in it's folder. I basically have separate forlders for animations, body parts and WW itself. )

Maybe try moving all mods, saves and tray out of your Sims 4 folder > repair the game > open the game vanilla with no mods or CC.

Then put in just WW and few animations first > check if CAS works. If it does then start slowly adding mods (after checking if they are updated and work with your game version).

Edit:
And don't forget to delete game catche after each mod removal/addition or this will mess with changes :)

Edited by mcromance
On 9/11/2023 at 12:01 AM, ArelyaC said:

When you edit your sim in CAS, did you also look at any accessories applied to the sim?  I had an issue on a sim that was born in game, where the underwear was present even if I removed all pieces of clothing from the sim.  In my case, the underwear was assigned as an accessory item.  Once I removed the offending accessory item, my sim was naked as expected.  Perhaps the bra is a similar accessory item.

Edited by zapotek2034
21 hours ago, zapotek2034 said:

When you edit your sim in CAS, did you also look at any accessories applied to the sim?  I had an issue on a sim that was born in game, where the underwear was present even if I removed all pieces of clothing from the sim.  In my case, the underwear was assigned as an accessory item.  Once I removed the offending accessory item, my sim was naked as expected.  Perhaps the bra is a similar accessory item.

You need a default nude top....I use [MB] Default female top 6V.package.....Sounds like yours is broken.

Edited by procian
On 9/13/2023 at 12:17 PM, mcromance said:

But do you mean you did not use any CC too?
( And just a little advice: I never put anything not needed for WW to function in it's folder. I basically have separate forlders for animations, body parts and WW itself. )

Maybe try moving all mods, saves and tray out of your Sims 4 folder > repair the game > open the game vanilla with no mods or CC.

Then put in just WW and few animations first > check if CAS works. If it does then start slowly adding mods (after checking if they are updated and work with your game version).

Edit:
And don't forget to delete game catche after each mod removal/addition or this will mess with changes :)

Thanks for your advice! I took your steps and went through my mods, turns out it was an issue with some sliders I had. CAS doesn’t have the default top anymore!

22 hours ago, zapotek2034 said:

For me it wasn’t an issue with the accessories, it turns out I had some conflicting slider mods that was causing the issue

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

can't seem to figure out how to make the undressable feature work for the life of me.

Tried it with Vthena and Blue Craving CC and I get it should be in Wicked->Naturism->Undressable, but the option is missing entirely:

https://i.imgur.com/pYQd0vr.png

Using the latest WW version and everything seems to be loading correctly.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Are there any restrictions to the feature that I may have overread, like a specific body I need to use?

I don't know what to do anymore, so any help is appreciated lol

EDIT: The option is available during sex. So it isn't as bad as I thought. Shouldn't I normally be able to use the feature while not interacting in sex as well, though?

Also, is there a way to make sims automatically use the undressable feature instead of undressing completely?

Edited by IchBin1CoolerBoi
On 9/5/2023 at 9:34 AM, gormixx said:

hello,

Does anyone have some crash with body selector settings  with the last version of WW ?

When i try the top body selector, game crash. Work with the others body selectors ( fett, bottom, tong)

thanks.

I'm having the same issue but it crashes on bottom

So I'm using the extra skintones mod and they used to show up for occult but now i can only get them to show up for humans. Ive already batched fixed my skintones and everything. I'd really like to use them for some aliens and stuff, as far as i know i don't have anything overriding occult skins 

5 minutes ago, ilman2001 said:

help

can't horse use WW ?

what fatal error rig ?

Turbodriver not allowed sex with all animals in WW.

If you want sex with animals , choose Devious desires not Whicked whims.

Devious desires and whicked whims are not compatible.

hey

Would you know how to fix this  please ?

The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'turbolib2/events/privacy' (turbolib2.events.privacy) type object 'FGLSearchFlag' has no attribute 'CONTAINS_NOWHERE_CONSTRAINT' (AttributeError: type object 'FGLSearchFlag' has no attribute 'CONTAINS_NOWHERE_CONSTRAINT')

I only have those mod, sim4 V1.98.127.1030 + all dlc.

Thank you for your help :) 

image.png.42363e45288ac1ffc2ef4ace37eabe5d.png

17 hours ago, David42 said:

hey

Would you know how to fix this  please ?

The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'turbolib2/events/privacy' (turbolib2.events.privacy) type object 'FGLSearchFlag' has no attribute 'CONTAINS_NOWHERE_CONSTRAINT' (AttributeError: type object 'FGLSearchFlag' has no attribute 'CONTAINS_NOWHERE_CONSTRAINT')

I only have those mod, sim4 V1.98.127.1030 + all dlc.

image.png.42363e45288ac1ffc2ef4ace37eabe5d.png

Your game is outdated.