Hi! Is there a way I can use the default penis textures from the Wicked Whims package file to create new textures and place them as an overlay on my sim in CAS? (like a tattoo or skin detail) I know there are many penis mods, but I really want to just stick with the default wicked whims penis model and have my own personal penis textures instead of the same textures for the default penis texture. If someone can provide a texture file for the default wicked whims penis model that would also be great, thank you! Also, can I change the penis texture by replacing the default skin tone with a custom one, if this is the case, then where will I place the penis texture on the skin texture? Any help regarding this will be deeply appreciated because I've been struggling to find anything about this online. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the newest WW mod and updated game ofc. My sims stopped reacting to commands, then stopped undressing for sex. Turbo on his twitter says that mod should be fine with EAs update but it's not. My last exception file says this: 

Script Mod Import Error (turbolib2)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'turbolib2' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'turbolib2' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

Script Mod Import Error (enums)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'enums' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'enums' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

18 hours ago, krisznauk said:

I have the newest WW mod and updated game ofc. My sims stopped reacting to commands, then stopped undressing for sex. Turbo on his twitter says that mod should be fine with EAs update but it's not. My last exception file says this: 

Script Mod Import Error (turbolib2)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'turbolib2' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'turbolib2' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

Script Mod Import Error (enums)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'enums' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'enums' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

The way I interpret those errors is that there is some other script mod that is trying to interact with WickedWhims and is generating the error.

Can you try running just the Sims with WickedWhims and one or more animation packages to see if you have the same issue?

Are there multiple versions of WickedWhims installed in your mods folder?

Assuming your Sims configurations were working at one point, what changed from your working state to your non-working state?

19 hours ago, zapotek2034 said:

The way I interpret those errors is that there is some other script mod that is trying to interact with WickedWhims and is generating the error.

Can you try running just the Sims with WickedWhims and one or more animation packages to see if you have the same issue?

Are there multiple versions of WickedWhims installed in your mods folder?

Assuming your Sims configurations were working at one point, what changed from your working state to your non-working state?

The only two things, which changed were EA 31/10 update and some extra cc. I’ve ruled out cc issues after moving them out completely from Mods folder, however that didn’t change anything. Then I’ve updated Nisas WP and Basemental Drugs but there were no improvements either. I’ve sent the whole lastexception file on Sims After Dark discord to seek help and apparently that’s WW mod issue. Turbo says on his twitter that mod should work but it doesn’t. I’ve cleared cache, repair the game etc. Lag disappeared but i still have random ea jeans after undressing ?

On 11/4/2023 at 9:58 AM, krisznauk said:

The only two things, which changed were EA 31/10 update and some extra cc. I’ve ruled out cc issues after moving them out completely from Mods folder, however that didn’t change anything. Then I’ve updated Nisas WP and Basemental Drugs but there were no improvements either. I’ve sent the whole lastexception file on Sims After Dark discord to seek help and apparently that’s WW mod issue. Turbo says on his twitter that mod should work but it doesn’t. I’ve cleared cache, repair the game etc. Lag disappeared but i still have random ea jeans after undressing ?

You mentioned that you also updated Nisa's WP and Basemental Drugs, are there any other script based mods you are also using?

If so, you may want to review the link below to see if any of them may need to be updated or removed.  There are instances where one or more outdated mods can cause problems and most likely should be removed.  This is especially the case where a mod hasn't been updated in 6 months or more.
https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

With regards to the moving your cc out of the mods folder you mentioned, was that restricted to just CAS related items like hair, clothes, accessories, and the like or did that include other mods like Nisa's WP as well?  What was the scope of the removal, everything but WW and an animation package, or just the extra cc you added since it worked?

11 hours ago, zapotek2034 said:

You mentioned that you also updated Nisa's WP and Basemental Drugs, are there any other script based mods you are also using?

If so, you may want to review the link below to see if any of them may need to be updated or removed.  There are instances where one or more outdated mods can cause problems and most likely should be removed.  This is especially the case where a mod hasn't been updated in 6 months or more.
https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

With regards to the moving your cc out of the mods folder you mentioned, was that restricted to just CAS related items like hair, clothes, accessories, and the like or did that include other mods like Nisa's WP as well?  What was the scope of the removal, everything but WW and an animation package, or just the extra cc you added since it worked?

I found the guilty mod - it was Gay Archetypes by Chris Pyre. I was literally for two days testing every single mod and cc I had installed. Didn't even cross my mind to check this one as it's just adding traits to the game...but when I visited one bar, which was tagged gay bar outfits would go crazy. Sims would have random clothes or jeans instead of naked body. Deleted the mod and it's back to normal

3 hours ago, krisznauk said:

I found the guilty mod - it was Gay Archetypes by Chris Pyre. I was literally for two days testing every single mod and cc I had installed. Didn't even cross my mind to check this one as it's just adding traits to the game...but when I visited one bar, which was tagged gay bar outfits would go crazy. Sims would have random clothes or jeans instead of naked body. Deleted the mod and it's back to normal

That's good to hear.  Glad you were able to find the offending mod.

Hi, I'm toying around with the sims 4 mod constructor 5.0 and was wondering how I can include mod related interactions into it? What I'd like to try specifically is a buff/moodlet that occurs during sex and persists for x amount of time afterwards or gaining a new temporary moodlet after sex is finished as part of an interaction with another trait. 

On 11/14/2023 at 11:38 PM, ohahohah13 said:

why is the penis became so small, even i downloaded the BTTB penis mod?

There is a penis that works with a different "default". Set BTTB using the body selector. This only affects the CAS screen, so there is no need to worry about it. If it bothers you, please delete the penis in question. In most cases, it will have a "default" name. This phenomenon can be avoided by setting "no default".

18 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

There is a penis that works with a different "default". Set BTTB using the body selector. This only affects the CAS screen, so there is no need to worry about it. If it bothers you, please delete the penis in question. In most cases, it will have a "default" name. This phenomenon can be avoided by setting "no default".

ok thank you!

Hello! so .. I was thinking of making a separate topic but I don't think it's necessary, so I hope it's okay to ask this here

So, it's been about half a year since I updated or played Sims 4. And I just wanted to know if this folder contains the configuration files and the changes you make to the WW options. And with this simply export that to another version of WW when it needs to be updated??

CaptWW.PNG.6d815ec77bf5c56123228fb3580434ea.PNG

I really don't remember ever seeing that folder before until yesterday when I updated the game and when I updated WW

So .. if it contains that .. it would be beautiful because one of the most tedious things (for me) about WW was changing the options again and again every damn time you update to a new version of WW

So .. can anyone just confirm that? 

Thanks 

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 11/22/2023 at 2:27 PM, Sneaksmile said:

Hello! so .. I was thinking of making a separate topic but I don't think it's necessary, so I hope it's okay to ask this here

So, it's been about half a year since I updated or played Sims 4. And I just wanted to know if this folder contains the configuration files and the changes you make to the WW options. And with this simply export that to another version of WW when it needs to be updated??

CaptWW.PNG.6d815ec77bf5c56123228fb3580434ea.PNG

I really don't remember ever seeing that folder before until yesterday when I updated the game and when I updated WW

So .. if it contains that .. it would be beautiful because one of the most tedious things (for me) about WW was changing the options again and again every damn time you update to a new version of WW

So .. can anyone just confirm that? 

Thanks 

Whole WW folder in saves (not mods) keeps your settings. Profiles are just separate sets o settings for each save you make and it's always created as WW default settings.

So if you have 3 different save files then for each you have to tweak the settings or load the set you tweaked in different save file.

18 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Damn .. and I thought my Discord server was slow .. 

People who might help are not 24/7 here.

You might get more luck on weekends for faster reply.

15 hours ago, milolammertink said:

The unappropriate unlock doesn't seem to work anymore for me. the settings don't show up anymore?

Did you change anything in your mods folders or save games since last time it worked?

Do you have the mod in same place that WW is in? Did you open the package (it might break the mod)?

Inapropriate Unlock only shows the settings in WW, that were hidden for Turbo's purposes. It cannot break on it's own.