On 7/22/2023 at 3:20 PM, datkitten said:

I have this exact same issue. I am currently testing which interaction is triggering it exactly but it seems like it might be the new Wicked Whims update. Same issue, a non-occult sim has sex with a werewolf, and slowly starts acting like a werewolf. If I check the sim's stats with cheats, I can see they have the Fury meter with a glitched icon. I'll test this with an earlier version of Wicked Whims too. Unfortunately it is quite game breaking because the sim will countine acting like a werewolf even if I remove the mod so this might be a serious issue.

I have that exact same problem (tho it can be fixed by filling sims needs by shift-mouseclick-cheating-interaction on the sim. Also the same cheat options usually give the option to for example let sims die or age up or age down. That last thing is broken for me, too, which is a little bit sad since I like to use that to age my sims instead of turning natural aging on. (but oh well, oldschool baking a cake and put on some candles still work for the aging part, tho xD.)

On 7/22/2023 at 4:55 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Any suggestion to troubleshoot rig issues?

I read the FAQ and I am sure I do not have one of the reported rig mods but I am still getting floating tongues.

And I have too many mods to go through the divide and conquer approach of removing half the mods and adding them in groups until I track down the culprit.

Any thoughts?

Same issue here. I just installed the new update that came out today, and the floating tongue issue appeared. I don't have any tongue or head replacement mods installed. I'll see if one of my other body mods are causing the issue here. Looks like one problem gets solved and another one is created.

Hi, does anyone have issues with the last update of WW ? I played peacefully and my horses, my sims and my animals lost their autonomies. I can't use the phone, I can click but nothing happens. Same when I click on my sims or others sims to interact, nothing at all. I can't play. I remove WW files and play the game and everything was fine. I tried to reinstall WW, play and nothing worked. 

Does anyone had this issue before ? This bug came from nowhere, it worked until 03:00pm (15h00.)

Have a nice evening.

5 hours ago, justarandomperson1225 said:

I have a issue with my sims. when they're done with the sex interaction, one of them keeps in it, the sim gets invisible and I can't do anything with it. After I closed it and opened it again it works again. Can anyone give me tips? I already updateted WW

WickedWhims_v176d_Exception.txt 1.94 kB · 1 download

Update WW to latest version and delete game catche.

39 minutes ago, Patricia1973 said:

My Sims 4 games not working right. My Sims will not go to work , will not go to sleep neither.  I don't know why my Sims will not go to work to earn money and pay the bills. And will not go to sleep in the bed at all. The sex it is working just fine now, the nude skin is working fine also. But took awhile for the Sims fix the sims to get them to get a job. I had to restarted the game and recovered saved t game . Help me solved this problems with my Sims 4 games please ?

First of all, did you even try to google your issue?

Here are possible steps: https://thecursedcrusade.com/sim-wont-go-to-work-in-sims-4/

Also check if game works ok WITHOUTH ANY MODS. If it works, then you have to find conflicting files with 50/50 method: https://simscommunity.info/2022/09/08/sos-how-to-50-50-your-the-sims-4-mods-folder/

On 7/24/2023 at 1:07 PM, datkitten said:

Same issue here. I just installed the new update that came out today, and the floating tongue issue appeared. I don't have any tongue or head replacement mods installed. I'll see if one of my other body mods are causing the issue here. Looks like one problem gets solved and another one is created.

Hello All, same here, as i updated the files and saw the notification wall, i have used the older WW file to avoid this issue?

the conflict report i got from better exceptions shows 3 files conflict with the one of TURBODRIVE Tunning.package, i got rid of those 3 files which 2 of theme were animations, the error still shows :s

what could we do here people ? 

6 hours ago, Choposdesabores said:

Hello All, same here, as i updated the files and saw the notification wall, i have used the older WW file to avoid this issue?

the conflict report i got from better exceptions shows 3 files conflict with the one of TURBODRIVE Tunning.package, i got rid of those 3 files which 2 of theme were animations, the error still shows :s

what could we do here people ? 

After re-reading the update notes, the problem for me was that I didn't update the game, since the v176f Wicked Whims version is only compatible with the 1.99.264 game patch and i forgot to update the game along with the mod. I patched the game and the tongue issue was fixed. My bad, didn't notice that the changelog mentioned the new tongue system only works with the latest game version...

Hi guys,

I don't know if its WW or another mod (I don't believe it is?) but I can't move my camera around when I take pictures in selfie mode. Like, I can't take pictures of another angle. The scroll bar in selfie mode, doesn't do anything. Eventhough I move the scroll bar around. Can anyone help me? ?

After installing the new WW and The sims 4 Update I cannot play grouping animations as usual. Only appeared a few animatiopns even though I downloaded alot on here. Even in M+F it doesn't show all M+F animations that I have. On the other computer which I didnt update to the latest version both WW and the game works fine. 
image.thumb.png.ba29dac9b69fbbc955f45b63ffc8439d.pngimage.thumb.png.e108dbf56ba9ab04bd7dc728164e552b.png

I'm having an issue where changing the female body bottom through the body selector doesn't work. All the other options do work: female body top, male body bottom, etc. But for some reason, female body bottom doesn't. It shows up the different options, I can select them, and it even says "X is now using ....", but nothing visibly changes. The sim just keeps the standard WW lower body.

I've tried uninstalling every mod I have, and only running WW, but even then, the issue persists, so I'm guessing it's not a conflict with another mod (unless I am a noob and did not properly uninstall some other mod, I guess...).

I'd love to hear what could be the issue here and how to fix it.

female body bottom.png

3 hours ago, EllaSilana said:

I'm having an issue where changing the female body bottom through the body selector doesn't work. All the other options do work: female body top, male body bottom, etc. But for some reason, female body bottom doesn't. It shows up the different options, I can select them, and it even says "X is now using ....", but nothing visibly changes. The sim just keeps the standard WW lower body.

I've tried uninstalling every mod I have, and only running WW, but even then, the issue persists, so I'm guessing it's not a conflict with another mod (unless I am a noob and did not properly uninstall some other mod, I guess...).

I'd love to hear what could be the issue here and how to fix it.

female body bottom.png

Just to make sure, you know that it only changes the NUDE body, not clothed right?

I have an issue with a teenage werewolf female. In her werewolf form she has a penis. I tried fixing it by changing her body parts but it didn't work. I'd have Noir werewolf parts but none of them were options for her. I tried to go with the default wicked whims shape but nothing changed. I'd have an override by Noir re:werewolves. But the only parts I have is a male penis and a female vagina. I don't know if there's an issue with wicked whims or Noir werewolf parts.

My Sims 4 game my Sims characters still refused to go out to work, refused to go to sleep still. And I used to had their tongues sticking out of their body but I removed the problems myself because no one still didn't helped me out. Anyways that problems was solved by myself , no more problems with their tongues sticking out of their mouth anymore. But I can't find the problems out with the Sims stick refusing to go to work. They stayed at home, I get a call from their boss being late for work. And I can't find the mods files that made my Sims game not working right. I took out alot of mods files to make the Sims characters in the game work right. I can't get my Sims to go to work or sleep. I noticed the Wicked Whims has  loading screen has changed, the relationship also changed too. No more odd relationship with family members. But I found another mods files to help me by myself. And the sex postion also changed too. But took awhile to fixed it and find new  mods files to fixed my Sims games also. What a pain in the butt to fixed it myself, no one helped me solved that problem out. So many problems with the new Wicked Whims mod files has changed alot. But I can't get the dogs mods files to work at all. It used to work on my Sims games and get the dogs to do something with the SIms game. Anyways I doubted it will never work out on  my games anymore like it use to. It doesn't matter anymore. Some mods files use to work on my games but too many changes and had to find something new but never really work out and sometimes it crash my computer games too many times. Take it out and remvoed it several times. I wasted my time downloading mods files that never wants to work in my Sims game at all for no reason or no idea why I also have troubles with mod files that never work on my games at all. I don't need help its a waste of time asking for help here. I solved the problems myself. It's crazy that mods files work or doesn't work at all in some computer games sometimes no reason why some get help or no help at all. Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, handi38 said:

Hello, since the last update from Sims 4, my game doesn't load when i want to play. It seems this is because of mods. Does someone have the same problem ? The loading is during forever.

Can you give us more info?

Do you get any sort of message when you try to load into the game?

Does the game boot up at all?