On 11/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, mcromance said:

Whole WW folder in saves (not mods) keeps your settings. Profiles are just separate sets o settings for each save you make and it's always created as WW default settings.

So if you have 3 different save files then for each you have to tweak the settings or load the set you tweaked in different save file.

People who might help are not 24/7 here.

You might get more luck on weekends for faster reply.

But I ALWAYS KEPT THOSE FILES WHEN I REINSTALLED WW. I swear, and the WW settings always returned to their original state after the WW update, so what kind of problem did I have then? and I repeat that I had never seen so many folders inside the WW folder in saves folder, until I updated the game recently, before it was just one folder and obviously I never deleted it when updating WW 

Edited by Sneaksmile

Question about the WW Strip Club feature.

Is there a way, through a toggle or some add-on, to enable autonomy sex within the strip club lot without using Wicked Perversions?

I really like how WP lets you turn a strip club into a pseudo brothel where sims can go to have some fun with the dancers and then leave, but I dislike the limitations to autonomy when the dancer sims aren't at their jobs. Like how they become unavailable for random autonomous sex outside of their household members/those with high romance, or how any activity with a group of sims is just not going to happen. The problem is very noticeable if you have many many sims in the WP system or many different strip club lots.

So is there a way to keep strip clubs offering special services to people who visit without WP?

9 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

But I ALWAYS KEPT THOSE FILES WHEN I REINSTALLED WW. I swear, and the WW settings always returned to their original state after the WW update, so what kind of problem did I have then? and I repeat that I had never seen so many folders inside the WW folder in saves folder, until I updated the game recently, before it was just one folder and obviously I never deleted it when updating WW 

No idea. For me settings never go away. 

If they do I just reload the profile again.

But I'm using patreon version.

How long did you not update the game then? This system is used for over a year I think. I never had different WW folder in 'saves' when I started playing Sims 4 around 2 years ago.

Edited by mcromance

What would cause WickedWhims, despite getting the messages that it's running fine, to not load the WW options, not let me exit the lot (it'll just go a black screen with the icons above their head showing), and also not open the ... menu.

Edited by appr3ntic3
3 hours ago, appr3ntic3 said:

What would cause WickedWhims, despite getting the messages that it's running fine, to not load the WW options, not let me exit the lot (it'll just go a black screen with the icons above their head showing), and also not open the ... menu.

No idea what is the cause.

1) Did you try with WW and few animations alone in mod folder?

2) Does your game version match WW version?

3) Is vanilla game having issues too or not?

5 hours ago, mcromance said:

No idea what is the cause.

1) Did you try with WW and few animations alone in mod folder?

2) Does your game version match WW version?

3) Is vanilla game having issues too or not?

Figured it out. I had Big Dick Problems 3.5 and somehow it didn't cause issues until after about playing for about 5 hours. I removed it and got the newest version 4.2.0.

On 11/25/2023 at 7:29 PM, pblazin said:

Not a programmer, but first glance looks like a text file. Line 1365 of a script (probably related to Nisa injector?) is calling on an option that is not defined properly, hence

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'

Suggestion, re-install relevant scripted mods (not Whickedwhims). It helps to know what you were doing in identifying the origin of the source code where the error started.

On 11/26/2023 at 10:57 AM, mcromance said:

No idea. For me settings never go away. 

If they do I just reload the profile again.

But I'm using patreon version.

How long did you not update the game then? This system is used for over a year I think. I never had different WW folder in 'saves' when I started playing Sims 4 around 2 years ago.

But before there was no "settings" option, only a single WW folder with strange files inside in the saves folder and obviously then such files did not save your settings in any way

So I hope the new settings files do that, I just wanted to know if that's what they do. Because it's really fucking horrible to redo everything from scratch in WW settings every time just to update the program

I think I have not played Sims 4 in more of a year, I guess, and so I hope this '' settings '' new feature fixes that .. yep 

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 11/24/2023 at 4:34 PM, mcromance said:

Did you change anything in your mods folders or save games since last time it worked?

Do you have the mod in same place that WW is in? Did you open the package (it might break the mod)?

Inapropriate Unlock only shows the settings in WW, that were hidden for Turbo's purposes. It cannot break on it's own.

No I used it in the past but I downloaded it again and the settings just don't show up. I can start teen sex animations. But not between teen and young adults.

On 11/30/2023 at 8:10 AM, milolammertink said:

No I used it in the past but I downloaded it again and the settings just don't show up. I can start teen sex animations. But not between teen and young adults.

Check if you don't have any duplicates of WW or IU, maybe they are messing around with stuff.

The best would be to temporarily remove all mods to other folder > download fresh WW + Inappropriate Unlock > load game and enable settings as mentioned on IU download page.

I think one of settings is called differently than on IU page, but if you look around you should find it.

I've noticed that my sims have stopped gaining naturism skill exp from doing activities naked, like skinny dip and yoga. They only gain exp in the skill when admiring themselves in a mirror. Anyone else have this issue, or is it something on my end?

Edit: this only starts to happen after they reach lvl 2 naturism.

Edited by Bluenightskies

Looks like the latest update (1.103.250.1020) broke a few things ?

I can load a game into Manage Worlds or start a new one. Editing households in CAS also works. Actually loading a household and playing the game doesn't. I get the normal loading screen and then it just drops me back to Manage Worlds. According to the lastException.txt the issue seems to be with the file "_ts4_stripclub_zone_director.py".

lastException.txt

Just now, iwanttoeatlead said:

Looks like the latest update killed WW for me. Elements of the mod are still there but if I try to start an animation the game just pauses. Anyone else? Or is it just me?

Same here. Same happens, if i try to go into WW - Settings. Or nothing happens if you try to apply attributes.

I can confirm that some part of the WW mod breaks the latest version of the game.

Just in case, I completely deleted the The Sims 4 folder and downloaded the latest version of every WW files / mods available and quite a few things stopped working even on a freshly new game.

1 hour ago, countzero99 said:

Looks like the latest update (1.103.250.1020) broke a few things ?

I can load a game into Manage Worlds or start a new one. Editing households in CAS also works. Actually loading a household and playing the game doesn't. I get the normal loading screen and then it just drops me back to Manage Worlds. According to the lastException.txt the issue seems to be with the file "_ts4_stripclub_zone_director.py".

lastException.txt 1.61 MB · 1 download

exact same here. looks like we'll have to wait for an update for WW.

I have a problem, can someone please check for me?

error message:

TypeError: nisa_inject_update_sim_desire_effects() got an unexpected keyword argument 'reason'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_update_sex_instances_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> TypeError: nisa_inject_update_sim_desire_effects() got an unexpected keyword argument 'reason'
Please note, this exception didn't occur in the mod. The mod is unlikely to be the source of the error.

WickedWhims_v179.3_Exception.txt

I have 176i WW installed and the game has done updates; 1.103.250.1020 now wicked whims does not work at all!

Clicking on a bed and going to a sex action just pauses the game. There is no access to any kind of settings, it all just pauses the game! x(

Getting lots of T-poses too...

Edited by tommynocker001
More info