On 12/5/2023 at 9:55 PM, countzero99 said:

Looks like the latest update (1.103.250.1020) broke a few things ?

I can load a game into Manage Worlds or start a new one. Editing households in CAS also works. Actually loading a household and playing the game doesn't. I get the normal loading screen and then it just drops me back to Manage Worlds. According to the lastException.txt the issue seems to be with the file "_ts4_stripclub_zone_director.py".

lastException.txt 1.61 MB · 3 downloads

The new WW update fixed the issue!

@nuggets111 FYI

I had a few more problems, my Sim was unable to sleep or shower, clothes were wonky (Sim didn't change clothes when going to work, removed pants while on the toilet but didn't put them back on etc.), but they all disappeared when I removed Nisa’s Wicked Perversions, which hasn't been updated, yet.

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 PM, Iamwh00 said:

I had problems with the new version.  I had updated WW, and MCC, and the MC WhooHoo... and still when sex was initiated I was stuck in a error loop and my Sims disappeared.  

I took the  advice of countzero99  above and removed Nisa's Wicked Perversions.  Things seem to be working now.

WP has been updated.

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to report this but anyway, I've found a problem with WW version 177a, and I know it is the mod giving trouble because once I remove WW's subfolder from my mods folder this situation disappears. What I've found is that certain states remain even when they should have expired, so far this is what I've encountered:

- Illnesses don't get cured, medicine, timer expiration, or cheats, nothing works visual effects (rashes) remain on the affected sim indefinitely. 

- Just as above, weeds can't be removed from plans, neither by normal mean neither by cheats.

- Certain moods never expire, like the confident mood gained from confronting a fear.

Gotta suppose this is all connected, but how I've no idea, then again, removing the WW mod from the game fixes them all. Is not a game-breaking situation because I can simply remove the folder, open the game, save and exit, place the mod again and return playing as normal, but it gets annoying to have to customize pubic hair and wicked attributes all over again. Hope this can be addressed.

Edited by AzathotTheUnholy

I seem to be having a couple of issues

1) NPC sims will autonomously initiate sex with my sim, but when I try to initiate with them they refuse stating " relationship between X and Y sim isn't high enough" despite my sim being good friends with the NPC

2) half of the animations aren't showing up in the list anymore, E.G I download an animation list that gives me anal animations, but when I go to select it in the pie menu the option for anal isn't there. (I've been trying to figure this issue out for hours and I'm getting super tired and annoyed, this only started happening after I downloaded a bunch of updated versions of the animations I was using. So I'm wondering if it's a cache issue or if the save is too bloated and I need to jump ship) 

Anyway, I'm tired and going to do a fresh download of WW, WP, Basemental and a couple of additional animations tomorrow and see if that fixes anything. As I could be missing some steps due to tiredness and frustration

Hi guys,

just realized a strange behavior with the latest update from December 5: When there is NPC's watching sex they're not autonomously starting whacking off as they used to do. Now ist's like as soon as the main sex act is finished all "watchers" start masturbating...?..they would stop after a few seconds though...

there was some issue concerning watching sex being fixed a couple of updates ago...maybe it sort of came back...

Anyone else having this?

Cheers!

Edited by SilentFred
On 12/13/2023 at 10:23 AM, Frost Flower said:

How do I stop sims from trying to initiate conversation first thing after sex? I cannot find that in settings.

Also where is the setting for slowing game time during sex? I think I remember that existing but I have looked for ages and cannot find it

For the slowing down time settings it's under Whicked Whims Settings>Sex Settings>Sex Interactions Settings>Advanced Sex Interaction Settings> and then should be the 3rd option down.

On 12/12/2023 at 6:15 AM, Sally_Song said:

I seem to be having a couple of issues

1) NPC sims will autonomously initiate sex with my sim, but when I try to initiate with them they refuse stating " relationship between X and Y sim isn't high enough" despite my sim being good friends with the NPC

2) half of the animations aren't showing up in the list anymore, E.G I download an animation list that gives me anal animations, but when I go to select it in the pie menu the option for anal isn't there. (I've been trying to figure this issue out for hours and I'm getting super tired and annoyed, this only started happening after I downloaded a bunch of updated versions of the animations I was using. So I'm wondering if it's a cache issue or if the save is too bloated and I need to jump ship) 

Anyway, I'm tired and going to do a fresh download of WW, WP, Basemental and a couple of additional animations tomorrow and see if that fixes anything. As I could be missing some steps due to tiredness and frustration

For problem 2, if you haven't tried this already check the Dynamic Animations Disabler settings. It's under Whicked Whims Settings>Sex Settings and should be the 2nd option from the bottom. Check if you have any Sex Categories or Sex Context disabled.

20 hours ago, DuckyDuo said:

For problem 2, if you haven't tried this already check the Dynamic Animations Disabler settings. It's under Whicked Whims Settings>Sex Settings and should be the 2nd option from the bottom. Check if you have any Sex Categories or Sex Context disabled.

Thanks for the advice, I managed to fix the problem I was having by doing a fresh reinstall of WW and then slowly readded all of the adult mods I had before and double checked that the ones I was using were all up to date. I'll keep this fix in mind in case I experience something else happens. :D

OK, i"ve gotten a strange issue with my sims couple twice now. After sex the animation just cancels and the couple is invisible, however I can have the guy reapera by asking him to "go here" but his wife is invisible and I'm unable to move her. I have no idea how to fix this. If this makes sense to anyone and if there's a place I can report it properly, please let me know. 

Game Version: 1.103.315.1020, WickedWhims Version: v177b, NWP/BMD, P:168 S:9 D:0
12/16/23 20:44:03 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v177b\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 793, in stop
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 76, in clear_sim_sex_variables
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 72, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\buffs.py", line 74, in remove_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 470, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 635, in remove_buff_entry
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\gizmos\event_buffs.py", line 41, in on_remove
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 113, in on_removal
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\gizmos\gizmo_buffs.py", line 36, in update_mood
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1388, in _update_current_mood
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Game Version: 1.103.315.1020, WickedWhims Version: v177b, NWP/BMD, P:168 S:9 D:0
12/16/23 21:50:56 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v177b\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 793, in stop
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 76, in clear_sim_sex_variables
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 72, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\buffs.py", line 74, in remove_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 470, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 635, in remove_buff_entry
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\gizmos\event_buffs.py", line 41, in on_remove
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 113, in on_removal
  File ".\WickedWhims_v177b\turbolib2\gizmos\gizmo_buffs.py", line 36, in update_mood
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1388, in _update_current_mood
IndexError: tuple index out of range

Hi! I got last exception with new wersion WW mod. Can anyone help me with it?

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.outfit' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

On 12/12/2023 at 2:51 PM, SilentFred said:

Hi guys,

just realized a strange behavior with the latest update from December 5: When there is NPC's watching sex they're not autonomously starting whacking off as they used to do. Now it's like as soon as the main sex act is finished all "watchers" start masturbating...?..they would stop after a few seconds though...

there was some issue concerning watching sex being fixed a couple of updates ago...maybe it sort of came back...

Anyone else having this?

Cheers!

I'm having the same issue. It's happening in multiple saves. It's pretty funny, but kind of sad. I wish the "watchers" could just finish off... lol

newest version 177b and the old version both don't work with the newest sims 4 update for me.  I can click on an object, choose sex then get the options like random, teasing etc but selecting them (or any WW function) just pauses the game.  No menus show up, can't change any WW settings or select any animations

there don't seem to be any exceptions either

Edited by jkw152

Having an issue where where all of the kiss, kissing and woohoo options don't ever appear even at maxed out relations. I have ensured that the woohoo options are enabled in the settings. Occasionally an "Ask to be woohoo partners" will show up and if I accept it then the woohoo options appear for that specific sim but all of the kissing options, first kiss etc never appear. Anyone ever encounter this before or know what the problem could be?

On 12/12/2023 at 9:51 PM, SilentFred said:

Hi guys,

just realized a strange behavior with the latest update from December 5: When there is NPC's watching sex they're not autonomously starting whacking off as they used to do. Now ist's like as soon as the main sex act is finished all "watchers" start masturbating...?..they would stop after a few seconds though...

Anyone else having this?

Cheers!

Yep, I came here to report this same thing. It's really strange.

I also have an issue where female sims will use male masturbation animations, getting out their strapons to do it. I'm guessing this may be because I have the mod set to allow female sims to take male roles, Still, it's somewhat annoying, and logically, it shouldn't happen with solo autonomy.

On 12/12/2023 at 8:51 PM, SilentFred said:

Hi guys,

Anyone else having this?

Cheers!

Same issue here. They watch, but don't 'react' until the sex has ended. It's not game-breaking, just weird that they do it after the sex!