My game is giving me an error. And yes, I have downloaded the latest update, the latest WW and latest engine. Everytime I choose "Whicked" (on a bed e.g.) my sims just seem to glitch and fade out. They don't really do the naughty stuff or anything. I also get an exception and an error message saying WhickedWhims is conflicting with a mod or cc. The funny thing is, I only have WW, and nothing else. Any help on this one?

23 minutes ago, Nemanjavuk said:

My game is giving me an error. And yes, I have downloaded the latest update, the latest WW and latest engine. Everytime I choose "Whicked" (on a bed e.g.) my sims just seem to glitch and fade out. They don't really do the naughty stuff or anything. I also get an exception and an error message saying WhickedWhims is conflicting with a mod or cc. The funny thing is, I only have WW, and nothing else. Any help on this one?

You should upload your Wicked error file and your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file here so we can take a look.

Use the white paperclip below or choose files.

Both files should be in your TS4 folder.

Please do not copy paste raw text contents here.

On 4/11/2021 at 7:23 AM, Scorpio said:

If you mean paid sex and prostitutes you need another mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

Forgot to mention this mod does not work for autonomous sex with NPC hookers yet.

Your active sim has to become the prostitute and you go visit the Club to solicit customers and get paid.

Normal WW casual auto sex should happen at clubs even without that mod if the settings and conditions are set properly.

Unless you install Nisa's mod and use the nisa.slutify manually to set your strippers as prostitutes, autononmous sex will NOT happen anywhere with anyone at a WW managed strip club.  I've had women and men show up to my club, but none of them start having sex even at the extreme autonomous setting.

My household members will have sex with themselves or each other, but NPC's don't start sex animations at all.  If I hold a regular party at the lot, then yes, massive orgies happen (usually in the bathroom) like normal. 

However, if you buy a strip club, no automous sex will occur unless you use the nisa.stutify command AFAIK.

Here's some help on how to run a strip club

4 hours ago, LuversLab92 said:

Unless you install Nisa's mod and use the nisa.slutify manually to set your strippers as prostitutes, autononmous sex will NOT happen anywhere with anyone at a WW managed strip club.  I've had women and men show up to my club, but none of them start having sex even at the extreme autonomous setting.

My household members will have sex with themselves or each other, but NPC's don't start sex animations at all.  If I hold a regular party at the lot, then yes, massive orgies happen (usually in the bathroom) like normal. 

However, if you buy a strip club, no automous sex will occur unless you use the nisa.stutify command AFAIK.

Thanks, I already know all that as I was corrected right after my original reply to the OP that asked.

My only point really was to give her the link to what she needed.

I haven't even played around with Strip Clubs yet, lol.

Also I had forgot that Strip Clubs are a Business type venue much like other owned business.

I owned a Bakery before and everyone visiting has a tag over their heads like 'Customer', etc.

These sims were also 'unavailable' for autonomous.

So the nisa.slutify command must 'unlock' them in strip clubs.    

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently downloaded the WickedWhims mod and checked and rechecked several times yet I can't get it to work no matter what I do.

All the files are in the correct places, I've restarted the game multiple times but I can't even get the option for my sims to have sex or do any of the animations I have installed.

14 minutes ago, Silverhoof_ said:

All the files are in the correct places

Correct place is: C:/username/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod (2 files named TURBODRIVER only)

(script mod files placed too deep in mods sub-folders won't get loaded by the game)

Make an new folder in mods named Wicked Animations for all your animations and sex objects.

Mods folder should look something like this:

Mods/Basemental

Mods/CC Clothing

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

Make sure to go into game options/other and enable both scripts and mods check boxes and then apply settings, exit, and restart.

23 minutes ago, Silverhoof_ said:

I have recently downloaded the WickedWhims mod and checked and rechecked several times yet I can't get it to work no matter what I do.

All the files are in the correct places, I've restarted the game multiple times but I can't even get the option for my sims to have sex or do any of the animations I have installed.

What version of the game are you playing on? Is it updated?

1 hour ago, SithLordShay said:

I did today and that didnt help at all. 

WickedWhims_v166.2_Exception.txt 11.32 kB · 0 downloads

Still says you have version 166.2.....did you delete the old ww files? did you delete the localthumbcache.package file in the sims 4 folder....is your documents folder linked to one drive? if yes unlink it.....post your WW log file found in the sims 4 folder....delete any old error files too.

1 hour ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Are all of your mods up to date? Does the problem persist when WW is the only mod present in the game?

Shh... don't tell anyone I told you about it but 166.2 is the most recent Patreon version!

Lmfao...it is isn't it...I will now shut up.

55 minutes ago, helga48 said:

Здравствуйте. я никак не могу найти причину не работы данного мода..

Find and remove your duplicate mods first.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (4): CinErotique1_ReplaceRomance.package, CinErotique2RAW_ReplaceRomance.package, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Ok I updated ww ( I always do if I see a ww update) even though I already have version h and started getting game crashes...sim went to cook game crashed....sims go to have sex game crashed....strippers went to dance game crashed....so i removed all my mods except mccc and ww...game still crashed.

So I removed the recently added ww files and replaced them with the ones I deleted put all my other mods back and.....no more crashing....I use ww-mccc-wkd p-and the 100 traits thing btw....weird or what.

47 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Yeah I'll say.

I updated this morning myself but I didn't replace anything with WW. Didn't see a reason to.

Got a habbit of doing that.....weird that it's never been a problem before....ah well all good again so :)

13 minutes ago, MakuSAMA said:

Hello,
Since the last update, my game no longer detects the WW mod. with an error message: "The mods have been disabled".
I removed my mods and put back with the latest WW update, but same

Whenever the game does an update it disables your mods.

Go into game settings/other and re-enable mods and scripts, apply changes and exit game.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder then restart the game.

18 minutes ago, joethebeast said:

Hello

Is there an option to disable sex location restrictions? Or to sort them out in the menu?

Not quite sure what you're asking.

Maybe you could give an example situation of what restrictions you mean?