So I have a small problem that I don't think is technical, just something to do with my settings but I can't seem to fix it.

Whenever I have two sims in the middle of a sex interaction and I try to get a third to join in I get the message "(Sim1)'s request has been declined for the reason (Sim1)'s relationship with (Sim1) is too low"

Essentially saying that the sim trying to join's relationship with themselves is too low to join. All 3 sims are best friends with romantic interests in each other and have the poly reward trait.

7 hours ago, SimplyZ said:

Essentially saying that the sim trying to join's relationship with themselves is too low to join. All 3 sims are best friends with romantic interests in each other and have the poly reward trait.

EA relationships have nothing to do with WW sex and I don't really know why that message was included unless it has something to do with being married but I doubt it.

It's more about the new WW gender compliance settings and risk settings.

Any 3 some animations will have at least one sim crossing genders, like MMF or FFM, but MMM and FFF should work because all are the same gender.

Think there are 2 gender compliance settings in different menus that both need to be unchecked.

(My question is why aren't they all located in the main Gender Menu instead of scattered about) 

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Open Relationships:ON), (Romance Age:ON)
Cheats: (Desire Switch:ON), (Global Jealousy:OFF)  (Global Incest:Your Choice)

Experimental Mode:OFF

WW Settings/Sex Settings/

>Sex Interaction Settings/ (Teen Sex Switch:ON), (Respect Gender Preference Switch:OFF), (Talk After Sex: OFF), (Block Phone Calls:ON) 

/Outfit Settings: (Auto Dress After Sex: 2 Bars ON), (Auto Remove Strapon: ON)

/Gender Settings/Gender Recognition Type: (Gender Identity Based)

/Gender Settings/ All Off (Normally Not Needed)

/Cheats: (Always Accept: 2 Bars ON), (Manual NPC Switch:ON), (Change Sex Location:ON), (Global Undressing:OFF)

/Cheats/Advanced Cheats: (Sims Needs/Motive Decays: ON), (All Other Switches: OFF) 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/

Autonomy Triggers: Select All (I disabled Travel, Solo, and Peeping)
Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON), (Joining Sex:ON), (Relationship Awareness:OFF), (Cheating)),
(NPC Pregnancy Awareness:OFF), (Sex Location Memory:ON), (Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Block Around Children: OFF), (Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF), (Gender Specific Doors: OFF)

(Risk Roll Switch:OFF)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics/Autonomy Location Styles:

Off Lot Locations: OFF, all others ON

(This will prevent sims from running 10 miles away to have sex on a picnic table, park bench, etc.)

Most of the important settings are listed but may have missed a couple.

WW has so many settings that it only takes one wrong setting to mess things up. 

I got something from my exemption file to ask about.

Game Version: 1.60.54.1020, WickedWhims Version: v153b
04/12/20 23:17:45 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v153b\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_utils.py\save_utils.py", line 26, in set_integrated_save_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 231, in dumps
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 199, in encode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 257, in iterencode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 179, in default
TypeError: Object of type CommonAnimationContext is not JSON serializable
TurboLib: Failed to save integrated 'do_not_remove_wickedwhims_sim' save data. -> TypeError: Object of type CommonAnimationContext is not JSON serializable

AND at 23:31:24, the same error popped again. Any thoughts?

20 hours ago, Scorpio said:

EA relationships have nothing to do with WW sex and I don't really know why that message was included unless it has something to do with being married but I doubt it.

I am so glad you mentioned it could have something to do with marriage, because two out of the three sims in question were married. I copied your settings pretty closely (I kept a few of my own) to no avail. The same message popped up again and again. Finally I thought clearing the marriage would be worth a shot and it did the trick 100%.

So marriages even with the poly trait and every cheat except for always accept (didn't test that one) will block group sex.

1 hour ago, SimplyZ said:

I am so glad you mentioned it could have something to do with marriage, because two out of the three sims in question were married. I copied your settings pretty closely (I kept a few of my own) to no avail. The same message popped up again and again. Finally I thought clearing the marriage would be worth a shot and it did the trick 100%.

So marriages even with the poly trait and every cheat except for always accept (didn't test that one) will block group sex.

Usually this setting takes care of allowing Married Sims to cheat, with Always Accept Cheat of course.

But I've no idea if it includes group sex or not, but it should, being as normal 2P sex will work.

Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON), (Joining Sex:ON), (Relationship Awareness:OFF), (Cheating))

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Usually this setting takes care of allowing Married Sims to cheat, with Always Accept Cheat of course.

But I've no idea if it includes group sex or not, but it should, being as normal 2P sex will work.

Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON), (Joining Sex:ON), (Relationship Awareness:OFF), (Cheating))

Turning that off would result in any sim to be able to cheat no? Which is something I don't want. I only want ones with the poly trait to have those options unlocked (Kinda the whole point of the perk) For now I think I'm okay with having those who are poly to not also be married. I very much appreciate you're assistance, without your help I'd still be pulling my hair out thinking I did something wrong.

Noticed the peeping function isn't working correctly, Sims drop by stand there in front of the window but aren't able to perform any actions when touching the window. the problem seems to be here that altrough the sim is on the lot that WW isn't registering the NPC being there, also when you click on the ground and try to have sex with the NPC that way it isn't albe to find the NPC on the parcel. must say it first worked for a little but after a while it just quits working as it should

6 hours ago, SQ84 said:

Noticed the peeping function isn't working correctly, Sims drop by stand there in front of the window but aren't able to perform any actions when touching the window. the problem seems to be here that altrough the sim is on the lot that WW isn't registering the NPC being there, also when you click on the ground and try to have sex with the NPC that way it isn't albe to find the NPC on the parcel. must say it first worked for a little but after a while it just quits working as it should

Peeping sims aren't actually visiting your lot so they can't be asked for sex, hard to explain.

You have to invite them in first.

And from what I info I've gathered, peepers won't auto join sex anymore in the newest WW versions.

Some type of bug/problems has caused it to be changed.

All I've had was peepers masturbating outside window while looking inside watching sex.

Don't know if this requires the WW Sex/Autonomy/Triggers/Solo Sex to be enabled or not.

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Peeping sims aren't actually visiting your lot so they can't be asked for sex, hard to explain.

You have to invite them in first.

And from what I info I've gathered, peepers won't auto join sex anymore in the newest WW versions.

Some type of bug/problems has caused it to be changed.

All I've had was peepers masturbating outside window while looking inside watching sex.

Don't know if this requires the WW Sex/Autonomy/Triggers/Solo Sex to be enabled or not.

This is not correct, you do can invite them try touching the npc instead of the window and make sure you don't have any

ww animation started also if you have visitors already on your parcel it seems to fail a lot and doesn't show the option at all.

so you never can invite them into a threesome well mostly, this did worked a few times but only after i just started a new game

and for a limited time. after that the option disapeared so there is an bug that does not always shows you the option.

also peeping into other their windows does not always seems to work either mostly this tends to work only with some houses

with windows that are covering most of the wall height windows that start halfway to the top seem to be the ones that fail a lot

(same windows that are in my home too) so this might be the problem that some windows just don't register it correctly and therefor

fails to do anything at all.

7 hours ago, SQ84 said:

This is not correct, you do can invite them try touching the npc instead of the window and make sure you don't have any

ww animation started also if you have visitors already on your parcel it seems to fail a lot and doesn't show the option at all.

Oddly I could never get them to join no matter what I tried, but maybe it was because I had an animation running with a visitor and tried.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Oddly I could never get them to join no matter what I tried, but maybe it was because I had an animation running with a visitor and tried.

it does is indeed a little complicated althrough it does is the experimental function i noticed when going through the memory

files myself and this doesn't seems to be the problem either so its probably the menu item getting hidden with many of

the fuctions that normally gets hidden in the menu once you start an animation so you only get controls to adjust the current

sequence to make the menu smaller and "easier" to use. but this is something thats upto the creator to fix.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:42 AM, GrimmHund said:

File ".\WickedWhims_v153b\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_utils.py\save_utils.py", line 26, in set_integrated_save_data
TurboLib: Failed to save integrated 'do_not_remove_wickedwhims_sim' save data. -> TypeError: Object of type CommonAnimationContext is not JSON serializable

Getting the same error when trying to save or arriving on a new location.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:42 AM, GrimmHund said:

Running WW 153b with an old version of sims4 will lead to problems....sims4 is now version 1-62-67-1020

1 hour ago, procian said:

Running WW 153b with an old version of sims4 will lead to problems....sims4 is now version 1-62-67-1020

Didn't see his sims 4 version but mines the latest:

Game Version: 1.62.67.1020, WickedWhims Version: v153b
04/15/20 17:48:44 Traceback (most recent call last):

9 hours ago, CypherDivine said:

Didn't see his sims 4 version but mines the latest:

Game Version: 1.62.67.1020, WickedWhims Version: v153b
04/15/20 17:48:44 Traceback (most recent call last):

Is this the whole L/E?

12 minutes ago, CypherDivine said:

Yeah its just the same thing over and over. I guess one for everytime I tried to save.

Looks to me like you got hold of some really old animation/s that won't work with newer versions of WW.

Or else something got corrupted.

I'd try removing all your animations first and test game for errors again.

If that doesn't work, go into your saves folder and move the Wicked folder to desktop for now and retest.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder after doing these before loading and testing game.  

9 minutes ago, CypherDivine said:

Did some testing and I think it's caused by another mod here on LL. The error doesn't pop up when using WW interactions, but one of the add-on mods here on LL.

Interesting to know which one once you track it down.

About all you can do is keep removing other mods till you find it, unless you know which one it is already.

34 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Interesting to know which one once you track it down.

About all you can do is keep removing other mods till you find it, unless you know which one it is already.

It's Wickedpets 0.48, the error happens after using NPC-Pets Interaction. Two errors messages I posted above when saving after using this interaction. The game saves just fine though.