I'm having a persistent problem where I select Have Sex from the romance section of the interactions menu, and then nothing happens. I don't mean nothing happens as in the other Sim refuses, I mean I click on Have Sex, and the interactions menu closes, but the Ask for Sex interaction is never added to the interactions queue. When I click the Have Sex button, it behaves exactly the same as if I had just right-clicked out of the menu. Sex works fine if it's triggered autonomously or by clicking on an object, but just seems completely dead when trying to trigger it from the interactions menu. The problem persists through multiple saves, as well as exiting and restarting the program.

My game doesn't load and i get this error help please

Game Version: 1.58.63.1010, WickedWhims Version: v150d
03/14/20 17:47:32 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 65, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py\cas.py", line 28, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 590, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 187, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 342, in outfit_category_and_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 317, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 263, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 601, in get_default_whoring_category_index
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'

3 hours ago, LennoxG said:

Game Version: 1.58.63.1010, WickedWhims Version: v150d
03/14/20 17:47:32 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 65, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py\cas.py", line 28, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 590, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 187, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 342, in outfit_category_and_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 317, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 263, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 601, in get_default_whoring_category_index
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'

Try updating your game if possible....

Hi,

I have this sim that I would want to play, I have aged her down to teen and I want her to be a virgin again. How do I go about and reset the statistics for her? I have tried to delete her and put her back from my library, but of course she brings all them stats with her anyway :(
It is probably something really obvious, but I just cant get it done.

6 hours ago, GammaRadiatedCookie said:

I have not played Sims 4 before and had a general question about modding. If I bought a new expansion, would I have to reinstall all of the mods? Now that the game is on sale, I wanted to know if I should start with the expansion packs that I want beforehand or if I'll be safe continuing with mod installation.

All updated mods will work with any of the game packs......

image.png.7db2549c8dcf30ce91375944ce4ebba7.pngimage.png.8dd69897238bfed31ef92efa5538020d.pngI've had an issue here with wicked whims after removing and adding in all my cc I realized its a issue with wicked whims. Its an issue with aging up from Child to Teen. is there an older versions of ww that i can download until this is fixed cause i love the things it gives my game but i want to be able to age up my sim LOL I took it out to age up my sim and put it back in so hopefully i can continue playing without issue wbut i thought id bring it to attention that this shows up 

lastException.txt

4 hours ago, komala said:

image.png.7db2549c8dcf30ce91375944ce4ebba7.pngimage.png.8dd69897238bfed31ef92efa5538020d.pngI've had an issue here with wicked whims after removing and adding in all my cc I realized its a issue with wicked whims. Its an issue with aging up from Child to Teen. is there an older versions of ww that i can download until this is fixed cause i love the things it gives my game but i want to be able to age up my sim LOL I took it out to age up my sim and put it back in so hopefully i can continue playing without issue wbut i thought id bring it to attention that this shows up 

lastException.txt 3.12 kB · 1 download

Ok...doubt it's ww causing this I have no problems with ageing up....what other mods are you using?...anything that alters relationships?

Game Version: 1.61.15.1020, WickedWhims Version: v150d
03/23/20 14:22:20 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 188, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 347, in outfit_category_and_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 322, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 268, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5a\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 631, in get_default_whoring_category_index

7 minutes ago, zkady said:

there was only this in addition to the ones I already placed

Assuming that you've updated all mods when you updated your game, you can try this:

Go to \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves and delete the 'WickedPerversionsMod' folder.
Then delete 'localthumbcache.package' from \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

2 hours ago, scathach said:

Anyone able to get the STD menu to come up?  I cannot seem to forcibly make someone have crabs or a sleeper agent.

I was told that if I shift+click on a sim then click on Wicked, there should be an option for STD.

I think you need cheats turned on....testingcheats on or testingcheats true.....or some such?